~My Mate?~ (BoyxBoy)

Von mabiasistae

Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is s... Mehr

Character's/People
Prologue
01- Dead Meat?!
02- Did I die?
03- My Mate?
04- Are you alright?
05- Pain.
06- Its okay.
07-I'm so proud!
08- You're what?! He's who?!
09- Wow..
10- Are we ready?! Lets go!
11- I'm Coming!
12- Max!
13- Finally.
14 - Recovery and Blood.
15 - Secrets revealed..
16 - Content and Happy..
17 - Fun day!
18 - Happiness and Friendships
19 - Mysteries.
20 - Devil's Gem
21 - New Discoveries
23 - Answers..
24 - A very long talk
25- You and I.
26 - Such a tease
Authors note!

22 - Three Weeks Later.

895 30 4
Von mabiasistae

[Kai]

- Three weeks Later -

Everything and everyone so far has been great. We welcomed Micah to our pack, even though he's an Angel, he'll be staying with us because of his mates and because he's my messenger. Aspen and Benji have been so happy, the happiest I've ever seen them. Although Benji has been busy these three weeks, I believe their relationship with Micah is going pretty good. Though Micah still seems a little uneasy..I think he'll adapt in no time, I was like that once too.

Max and Silas have been doing awesome, Max is finally out of his comfort zone, along with Asp and I, and he's venturing out. He's actually helping the Ina's, or mothers, out a lot. Let's just say he's kind of the Alpha for the Safety House, the house where all mothers and their kids practically live.

As the second Alpha or Luna of our pack I didn't necessarily talk about what happened three weeks ago, just to let everything and everyone go back to normal, but today I'm going to bring it up again. I do in fact have a lot questions to ask Micah.

Right now Max and I are making dinner for everyone. It's something we like to always do, especially Max, he just loves taking care of people, especially kids.

"What're ya thinking about?" Max asked.

"Oh..nothing really..I'm just glad the pack is back to normal but I do have some questions to ask Micah." I reply.

"Ohhh look at you go Alpha~" He said in a playful way.

"Oh dont you go there..you are in fact the Beta's~ mate!" I said laughing. We love to tease each other so much.

"Hey! Well..I mean that's true..we both get to decide things to do with the pack.." He said smiling. The Alpha, Beta, Delta, and their mates all get to decide and do things for the pack since they are all technically equal.

"Hey guys.." Aspen said walking in.

"Hey loverboy..you haven't been spending time with us." Max said. It's true, Aspen has been spending these three weeks with Micah, they probably even did the deed already who knows.

"Hey guys...you know I didn't mean to!" Asp said pouting.

I chuckled shaking my head, "Sureee okay I'll believe you.." I said with a smirk. It looked like Max caught on to what I was trying to do.

"So.." Max stopped cutting up the carrots walking over to a blushing Aspen, "Ya sure you guys didn't do the do?" He asked, hey! As much as we tease Aspen, we love him.

"What's the do-" He said. Then the realization hits him, "Hey! What the heck guys! Y'all better run!" He said, Max was already running down the hallway, and Asp took off running after him. I was just laughing.

I went back to stirring the soup I was making when I felt hands around my waist, "Mmhh..Chicken Broccli Cheddar soup..yum!" Ash said.

"Your favorite!" I said.

"Thanks baby..for making dinner for everyone..I would've but Silas, Ben, and I have all been way too busy with work.." He said, I turned around to face him, "It's okay..I understand, and I'm pretty sure Max and Aspen do too.." I said, hopefully he was reassured.

"Thanks babe..I love you.." He said and kissed me, "Ahem..sorry to interrupt..but Kai is dinner ready?" Silas asked, Ben standing behind him. I immediately pull away, my face cheery red.

"I- uh- yea, I'm almost done but Ben..one of your mates is chasing Sye's mate..so stop them before something bad happens please!" I said chuckling, Max and Asp are going to be in trouble.

Then we hear hollaring coming down the stairs, "Sorry not sorry Aspen!" Max said laughing and running away from Apsen whose also laughing, "Max! You get back here buddy!" I was laughing too, hard by now.

Soon Max was caught by Silas and Aspen was caught by Benji. "Uh oh..." I said teasing them, Max and Aspen rolled their eyes and we all just started laughing like maniac.

"Mm..what's all the laughter about?" Micah said walking in, he's in human form, once he got his necklace back, he was back to normal.

"Oh! Hi Mr. Gabriel~" I said, he chuckled shaking his head, "Looks like you guys are having fun.." He said. For some reason, I had a feeling he felt left out..I mean he's here on Earth and not in Heaven where he grew up..it must be somewhat difficult for him..but he probably doesn't want to ruin the fun or barge in, which he wasn't doing at all.

'It's crazy what a smile can hide K..' Onyx said, it was true, a smile can hide things no one would ever suspect.

"U- uh sorry for uh interrupting..is dinner about ready..I could whip up something...?" I forgot none of us responded back..now I felt bad.

"Oh! Sorry yea..its almost done..just let me finish up and dinner will be served!" I said going back to stove. I turned the stove off and started pouring the soup into bowls, then I topped it up with some garlic bread on the side.

And it seemed that Asp and Ben took Micah somewhere, same with Silas, looks like he got Max somewhere.

"Guys! Dinners ready!" I yelled for them. While they were coming down I went to take the other batch I made into the other house for the rest of the pack members.

[Benji]

Micah..I felt something off with him..I hadn't been able to spend a lot of time with him these three weeks because I've been busy tracking rogues, but I know Aspen has been spending every minute with him. Something felt off though with him.

Asp pulled me out of the room, "Ben.." He said, "Yes baby?" He blushed, he's too cute, "I'm getting a feeling...I feel that- that Micah feels that he's ruining everyones fun. I feel that he feels like i dont know, like he's barging in on our lives.." He said, and I know what Asher felt when he saw Kai in this time of pain. I felt bad, guilty that he might actually feel like that.

"Okay..well let's go make it right mh?" He nodded, we intertwined our hands and followed his scent. When he got to our pack library, no one else there, but I heard...sniffing? Aspen must've thought the same thing because he turned to me and took off in the direction the sniffing is coming from.

When we got there we saw a crying Micah in the corner, he must've sensed us because he started wiping his tears and held a book in a his hands. Probably to make it look like he's reading something sad.

"Micah..." Aspen called him and he turned to us with a faint smile on his face, "Oh! H- hi guys.." He said, his voice breaking. "Baby..what are you doing in that corner?" I asked him.

"O- oh um..nothing just reading this book.." He said pointing to it, Aspen walked forward to him, "Well..M? This book," he pulled the book out of Micah's hands and turned it, "is upside down..so tell us why you're crying please?"

Micah looked shocked that we found out, "..if you don't want to talk about it just yet then that's fine..no pressure love, but just tell us when your ready..k?" I said. He looked slightly relieved.

"Thanks..I uh," he got up brushing off his pant, "better get going to dinner..I suppose it is ready..so uh yea.." He said pushing his way through but before he could leave, Asp hugged him from behind and I hugged him from the front.

I felt him relaxed, then I felt a wetness on my chest, tears. "I- I'm s- sorry...i- i- really am.." He said. I look at Aspen and I could see tears forming in his eyes. "Love..there's nothing to be sorry for..you did nothing wrong.." I said. He held me tighter. So we just stayed like that for a while until we heard Kai shouting.

"We'll talk about it later yea?" I said to him. He smiled, genuinely this time, and nodded. I guess we reassured him, because I believe what Aspen said was true.

- At dinner -

[Kai]

I let everyone start eating first before I bombarded Micah with questions and ruin everyones dinner. I noticed Micah was smiling more, Asp and Ben must've helped him.

"Kai..this is sooooo goodddd!" Ben said. I just chuckled. He was always good with compliments, "Why thank you sir." I said playfully.

"Okay so Micah I have just a few questions..I didn't want to interrupt your dinner.." I said.

"Oh.. no no no your not disturbing my dinner..ask away.." He said.

"Okay so..who was the he you were talking about when you contacted me?" I asked. This person, whoever it was, I knew was the cause of everything that happened to Micah.

"I really don't know..he captured me. You see, I was on my way to you, and this pack, but before I passed to this pack, I got a really bad feeling. It felt like hell , not literally of course, But then, I felt bad magic. Before I knew it, I was a black room. Someone, specifically a guy...had captured me." He said. I heard Asp and Ash gasp.

"Bad magic?! That's forbidden! Whoever captured you..probably was a Witch..but..but..that makes no sense.." Witches were known to make bad magic, they were the ones who created Warlocks. Warlocks were made for bad magic, but someone saved them and turned them good. Ever since..Warlocks stayed away from Witches, and pursued good magic.

"Wait- you said before you passed to this pack? Did you pass a specific place?" Max spoke. He was getting somewhere..

"Yea..I immediately felt drained as I was passing over to this pack. I had to stop...though I probably shouldn't have done that. That's when I got captured." Micah answered.

"...before you got here?" Ben spoke, then I heard a gasp, "CRYSTAL MOON PACK!" Aspen said. My stomach dropped.

---------------------

Hey lovelies! Long chapter Ik ik..but anyways I'll make them shorter!

Love u guys! Hope u guys enjoyed the chap!

See ya! Bye-bye

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
375K 14.2K 39
*THE EDITED VERSION OF THIS BOOK IS ON TAPAS* THIS IS THE BOOK 2 OF "HIS ALPHA", CAN BE READ AS A STAND ALONE BUT I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ BO...
36K 2K 55
BLACK MOON, book two. Can be read as a stand-alone. The Hunter's Alliance has been defeated, but have all of the enemies disappeared? The new pack w...
873K 23.9K 56
Baba- This is soon to be Alpha in the Blue Moon Star's. After he finds and claims his mate that is. Baba is straight with a girl wolf. His birthday i...