Ray x reader oneshots

By seasandanime

I haven't read the manga so please no spoilers More

✨Request✨
🌸Stolen Kiss🌸
πŸŽƒThe hallowen partyπŸŽƒ
πŸ‹Sleep overπŸ‹

🌸Sunshine🌸

3.8K 56 54
By seasandanime

Hello readers, sorry that's it's been so long but here's another story

Authors POV: it was raining at the grace field house, you and your best friend Emma were staring out the window wanting to play tag outside with the others .

Norman: "hi there "
You two turned and were meet face to face with a smiling Norman .

Y/n: "oh hey Norman... "
You said in a sad tone .

Emma: "hi... "
Emma says , the tones of your voices worried Norman a bit .

Norman: "so i was wandering, would you two want to come with me and Ray to the library?"
He says pointing to Ray standing behind him so you two would realize he was there .

Y/n: "oh hi Ray, ok it's not like we have anything else to do"

Emma: "yeah ok I guess"

Time skip to wen you  guys were at the library    

Y/n: ' wow there's nobody here'
You thought while looking around .

You were looking for your favorite book ✨sunshine✨you found it in the hands of a surten raven haired boy. You sat down next to him, he looked up from the book and at you.

Ray: "need something?" 
He asks looking at you with a confused look.
Y/n: "well I was looking for that book you have there and since you were reading it and I didn't want to interrupt you so I sat down next to you and wait until you were finished"
You said with a small smile.
Ray:"well if you want we can read it together"
He says with a touch of pink on his cheeks and his eyes looking at the book again.
Y/n:"are you sure?, I mean I'd be fine with that but ,weren't you reading it?" You say a bit confused. 
Ray:" nah it's fine, plus I just started it so it won't be such a big deal as you might think"
Y/n:"oh ok then"
You say smiling and have a touch of pink on your cheeks

   Book:
A long long time ago there was a prince named Liam, he was isolated from the world. His parents king and queen Smith isolated him because they didn't want him to suffer the same fate as his older brother. His older brother was kidnapped at the royal ball, since that day his parents never forgave themselves for letting him out there sight. After Liam was born they became more protective and they swore to never let him out of the palace until he's gets married to a princess.

Reality:

Ray:"so let me get this straight, you're telling me the mom was pregnant wen this happened?"
Y/n:"I guess so, yeah"
Ray:" and you're also telling me that she lost another child while pregnant right?"
Y/n:"yes, ok why are you asking this?"
Ray:" and you're telling me Liam doesn't have any health problems"
Y/n:"oh I see were you're going with this, stress while pregnant may lead to health problems like high blood pressure and heart disease and it can also increased problems with the baby like  having a premature baby ( born before 37 weeks of pregnancy) or low-birthweight (wen a baby weighs less then 5 pounds, 8 ounces) babies born soon or too small are at an increased risk for health problems but not all stress is bad because feelings stressed is actually common in a pregnancy because being pregnant is a time of many changes , your family, body and your emotions are changing ,but losing a child doesn't seem to be one of the safe types of stress and could lead to health problems"
Ray:"thank you!"
Y/n:"Ray no screaming in the library"
Ray:"fine"
Y/n:"and even though it's more likely that they could develop health problems it still isn't 100% sure that they could have them"
Ray:"ok ok I get it, you can continue reading know"

Book:

The only ones in the castle was a maid and her daughter, the butler, the king and queen, the gardener, the cook, the guards and Liam. Currently Liam is about to turn sixteen,  he gets really lonely sometimes and most of his time he spends reading and sometimes writing stories but he wasn't completely on his own, the maids daughter Samantha was his friend she was around the same age as him
,have similar interests and they were the only children in the castle.
Samantha : "hello Liam"

Liam:"oh hello Samantha"

Samantha :"so excited about your birthday next week"
Liam:"not really, I mean it's not like I can actually celebrate it"
Samantha :"well, yes you can maybe it won't be like the books but you can celebrate it like you always have"
Liam:"yeah I guess you're right, well you're actually always right"
Samantha :"I'm glad you see that now"

But what Liam doesn't know is what his parents are going to give him for his birthday...

Reality:

Ray:"umm so people know what there getting for there birthdays in advance?"
Y/n:"well I'm not really sure about that, but maybe?"
Ray:"well whatever it is it sure is interesting"
Y/n:"mhm"

Book:

On the next day ,only six days before the prince's birthday his parents tell him the news.

Queen Smith:" honey we have great news!"

Liam:"really ?, what is it"

Queen Smith:" you're getting married !, isn't that exciting?!"

Liam:"what!?"

Queen Smith:" we're going to marry you of to the neighbouring kingdom's daughter Jessica"

Liam:"mom I'm 15 and I'm only going to turn 16, I don't want to get married!"

Queen Smith:" don't raise your voice to me young man, you do as I say and that's final!"

Liam:"but-"

Queen Smith:"no buts you're grounded now go to your room"

Liam:" fine it's not like I can go anywhere anyway!"

Reality:

Y/n:" wait If he's isolated from the world then shouldn't he be happy to be getting married?"

Ray:" I'm not sure, but let's look at it this way, it's obvious that he likes Samantha so I think it be hard to just go up and marry someone he barely knows, wouldn't you feel like that if you had someone you didn't know about was about to be your husband/wife leaving the person you had feelings for?"

Y/n: " of course not, but in this case he's been isolated his hole life why not just marry her and then get to meat the world for the first time"

Ray:"yeah but he'd be leaving the one he loves for a stranger, ok I get the point that you're trying to make but look at it this way imagine your crush if you have one and then leaving them for a stranger just to live with people who you don't know and you don't fit in with them, would you want that?"

Y/n:" well of course not" ' I would never leave you for anything"
Ray:" you get it now?"
Y/n:" yeah"

Book:

He goes to his room and slams the door to find Samantha cleaning his room. She got startled by the loud sound and turned around to look at him.

Samantha:" what got you so mad?"

Liam:" mom told me I'm getting married to someone I haven't even met!"

Samantha:'oh so he's getting married, I guess I should have known that this day would come I mean it's not like I expected him to like me back but I don't know man I guess i should have been smarter'

Liam:" I don't know what to do it feels like my life's going to be over"

Samantha:"well reading usually calms you down how about we read this book"

Liam:" "what really is a ray of sunshine?"ok I guess, let's read it"

Reality:

Y/n:"pfffff Ray of sunshine haha I'm dead"
Ray:"really just really "
Y/n:"sorry sorry but you can't say that wasn't funny"
Ray:"no no it wasn't"
Y/n:"well to me it was, (says in a low voice)I mean what are the chances of the name of my favorite person being in a book"
Ray:"what was that?"
Y/n:"oh nothing, let's just continue reading"

Book:

"What really is a ray of sunshine? Most people would say it's a column of light shining at a surten area or areas. But that's not the real definition, the real definition is a person or thing that brings happiness to others. Now let's look at the definition of sunshine: direct sunlight unbroken by clouds, especially over a large area. But if a ray of sunshine means a person or thing that brings happiness to others then, why doesn't sunshine have a similar meaning? In my eyes sunshine means something more, in my eyes I think sunshine means a person that you love that no matter the circumstances they'll still try to help you with your problems and try and make your day better, it's someone that can't be replaced by anyone else, it's someone that cares about you no matter how bad you might have it they'll always be there. Now let me ask you a question, who is the sunshine in your life?

Reality:

You look up at Ray he's staring at you too you two turn away your faces in embarrassment both faces being bright red after a while of silence you started reading again

Book:
Liam:"hey Samantha"

Samantha:"yeah?"

Liam:"you're the sunshine in my life and I want to run away with you, what do you say?"

Samantha:"sure, oh and you're my sunshine two Liam"
And they finished of with a kiss

The next day they pack up there things, brought food, water, money, books and left a note

1911-7-10

To my dear mom
Sorry mom but I'm running away
with my one true love. I dint want to
marry someone I didn't truly love I'm
sorry but this is goodbye

-Liam

The end.

Reality:

At the end of the book there was a small folded pice  of paper you opened it up and It read:you know ..... you're my sunshine y/n

You feel something on your hand and looked up ... it was Ray he was smiling and holding your hand

Y/n:" you're my sunshine too Ray"

You too smile at each other while the rays of light shine from the window and you finish it of with a kiss

Ok so this was actually really fun to make and in my opinion it turned out pretty awesome oh and here's a drawing of Ray

Final word count 1774 and I'll see you guys at the next story bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 6.9K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
109K 2K 34
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
2M 107K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.5M 51.2K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...