Soulmates ❥ Fred & George Wea...

By babywoop

"You give me the kind of feelings people write novels about." In which a Slytherin girl (who also happens to... More

❥❥❥
1) Is anyone there?
2) Chocolate & Caramel
3) Hair transformation
4) Funny boys
The dare, George Weasley
5) The Yule ball
6) Hands were held
7) Chocolate frogs
9) Stupid boys
10) April 1st
11) Shouting & Candles
12) Memories
13) The perfect cover up
14) Sun & Flying
15) Under the stars
16) Jealousy
17) 12 Grimmauld Place
18) Diffindo
19) A mutual understanding
20) Forever
21) Umbridge & Quidditch
22) Dumbeldore's Army
23) Mr. Weasley
24) Bruises & Whispers
25) An out of place Malfoy
26) Gone
27) Cinnamon & Gunpowder
28) Doubts
29) The talk
30) On her own
31) The weekend of dates
32) Dungbombs & Nirvana
33) I dare you
34) Together
35) A spectular goodbye
36) Letters & Threats
37) The opening
38) Sleepover with the "girls"
39) More
40) Popping the question
41) Hiding & Waiting
42) The plan

8) Wings & Kisses

13.4K 372 152
By babywoop

Finally, Eleanor had found some alone time with her dear older brother Noah and they were both sat in the Great Hall, cuddled underneath some blankets in front of the fire.

"Do they treat you well?" Noah asked out of the blue, interrupting their game of Exploding Snap.

"Who are?" Eleanor asked and settled down her cards on the floor. "I swear to Merlin if you say 'The Weasley Twins' I am going to smack you right in the face."

Noah laughed. "Are they though?" He ducked before Eleanor's hand could hit him and he shot up his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay! But they talk awfully fond of you."

Eleanor didn't answer, she was too busy trying to hide her blush. She would rather not have Noah know her little crush on them. "Good for them I suppose."

"Have you kissed already?" Noah asked again, enjoying this very much. He could see his little sister flustered and he knew Fred & George were good guys and could make her happy, whomever of the two she would pick, unlike Malfoy. Malfoy was the obvious choice, their parents would be happy with that but Noah was never someone that followed the rules and he just wanted to see his sister smile, it didn't matter what House the boy or girl would be in. He was scared for her though, if she did pick someone out of the Slytherin House.

"Kissed?" Eleanor almost spat out her hot chocolate milk. "Why the bloody hell would I kiss Fred or George? Why do you keep talking about them as a package deal?" Yes, Eleanor was definitely flustered now.

"I think they like you both," Noah stated. Eleanor did not know that Noah was one of the few that knew that Fred and George shared a soulmate. Lee and he were the only ones who they told. They did, unfortunately, not tell who she was but Noah had the slight suspicion it was his little sister. That would be funny, she would be the talk of the House.

"Sod off," Eleanor grumbled and by that ending the topic of Fred & George.

They continued playing Exploding Snap for another hour and then she heard a boys voice call for her brothers name, it grew louder and so did his panting. Eleanor turned around and she was met by a very out of breath Lee Jordan, who was doubled over catching his breath.

"What's up Lee?" Noah asked while standing up and putting a hand on Lee's back. "Calm down."

"Fred.." Lee began. "He's in the Hospital Wing."

Eleanor stood up too, her heart racing and suddenly scared. For a boy she barely knew. For a boy she was not supposed to be scared for. She didn't even know his name half a year ago!

Noah nodded and took Eleanor's hand before hurrying towards the Hospital Wing, leaving a tired Lee behind. Surely he would catch up.

"Why are you dragging me along, Noah?" Eleanor asked, slightly out of breath now too. Being dragged around by her very tall brother.

"The love of your life is in the hospital! Maybe you can heal him with your kiss," Noah answered dramatically and grinned.

Eleanor snorted but made Noah come to a halt and freed her hand from Noah's. "I do not care about Fred Weasley," She tried to say as convincing as possible. Even Eleanor had to admit that it did not sound truthful at all and it made her wonder why she cared so much for a boy she barely knew. For both of them.

"Alright then.. See you around, yeah?" He patted Eleanor's head. "Stay out of trouble!" He shouted before turning around the corner towards the room his friends were in. Noah sighed, he heard the dishonest in Eleanor's voice and he just wished she wouldn't be so scared for once. That she would stop listening to Malfoy and Parkinson, they were not a good influence on her at all.

He opened the heavy door towards the Hospital Wing en fast walked towards George, he was standing over the bed of Fred who had his eyes closed.

"George," Noah whispered. "What happened?" Scared to wake Fred up.

George grabbed his arm and walked away from the bed. "We were messing around on our brooms and I scared him, he fell off," George whispered, his face pale. "It was so high, Noah. I was sure he would fall to his death."

Noah rubbed George's shoulder. "How is he?"

"He broke both his legs and his collarbone. Madam Pomfrey is mending them. He hasn't woken up since the fall, that's what's scaring me."

The Slytherin boy pulled the Gryffindor boy in for a hug and he could feel that George needed it. "Does Eleanor know?" George asked and Noah smiled softly. He knew it!

"Yeah, she does." Noah felt sad for George, telling him that his soulmate knew but wasn't bothered to check up on them.

"Oh."

It was 5 in the morning and George decided it was time for him to get up and go see his brother. It's not like he slept anyway, too scared for his brother. He kept turning and tousling around in his bed. It didn't feel right to not hear the soft snoring of his brother who usually laid in the bed next to his.

He softly put on his shoes and walked downstairs, towards the Hospital Wing. He wasn't too scared of being caught, surely even Filch would sleep by now.

He approached the bed his brother was in and he noticed someone laying in the chair next to the bed. He tip-toed closer and noticed a small blonde haired girl snuggled in the chair and a big smile spread on his face.

She did care! His eyes started to adjust to the dark and he noticed her hand and Fred's almost touching. George figured she had been holding his hand when she fell asleep and he felt even happier. He bend down and stroked a piece of hair behind her ear and kissed her softly on the forehead before deciding to wake her. He really didn't want to, if he could he would stare at her for the remaining hours she would be asleep but he was sure her back was hurting.

"Eleanor! Ellie, love!" He stroked Eleanor softly on her cheek and he could feel her breath on his lips. He could.. if he wanted to..

Eleanor stirred and slowly opened her eyes with a groan. "Fred?" She asked confused.

"No, love. It's George," He stroked her hair and gestured to Fred, still on the bed.

Sadness filled her eyes en she straightened her body and George noticed her wincing when she stretched her back. It was a rather uncomfortable position she was sleeping in.

"Is he going to be alright?" Eleanor asked George with big eyes and she glanced at Fred, taking his hand in hers again. She softly stroked his palm with her thumb. George loved seeing how much Eleanor cared for his twin. He was the exact opposite from Fred, he had accepted the idea they would have to share Eleanor. Fred was still rather jealous and wanted her all for him self. George would be sure to tell Fred how Eleanor fell asleep next to him when he would wake up.

George nodded and pulled Eleanor up and in a hug. "Of course he will. He's strong and smart and—"

"Let me guess, handsome?" Eleanor finished and they both laughed. Eleanor grew silent again and tears filled her eyes. "I'm scared, George."

They looked each other in the eyes and didn't speak for a moment. "Why?" Asked George.

"I shouldn't be caring for him.. For you.. It's not right."

"But you do?" George asked hopeful and Eleanor nodded.

"I don't want to. I shouldn't care. My parents will not approve, they will disown me. Imagine a Wilson with a Weasley.. It can't happen, it just can't." Eleanor had stepped away from the hug and pulled away when George had tried to take her hands. "Besides, I have my soulmates."

Suddenly George his lips were on hers and a shock of electricity was felt through both their bodies. Eleanor's whole body relaxed and she melted into the kiss. This felt like coming home, she was sure this was were she belonged. George pulled her close to his chest with his arms around her small waist and Eleanor rested her hands on his chest, ready to push him away but savouring the moment for a little longer. She wanted to make the most of the kiss, it would be the last time. She needed to focus, she needed to find her soulmates and stop running around with the Weasley boys.. No matter how good they made her feel.

George's lips felt perfect on hers. Like they were meant to be. This was unlike any other kiss she ever had, no one had ever give her this many mixed feelings at once. She sighed and softly pushed him away. Her body instantly craving for another kiss but she kept strong.

"Ell.."

"No, George. I'm sorry. Please don't bother me anymore," She looked him in the eye with great sadness and walked out of the Hospital Wing.

She held her word. She ignored the two ginger boys, she tried to avoid them and she tried not thinking about them. The last one was the hardest because it looked like those two stupid boys were the only thing on her mind.  They would pop up in every hall she was on and Eleanor was sure they did it on purpose.

Eleanor was walking arm in arm with Draco, on their way to their next class.

"Will you come and sit with me?" Draco asked, they were talking about the upcoming Triwizard task which was happening in only 2 days.

"Who else would I be sitting with?" Eleanor asked and a different voice answered her question. "With us!"

Eleanor and Draco turned around and both stared at Fred and George. "Tell me, why would I do that?"

"She will bloody not," Draco said at the same time Eleanor had asked.

The two boys looked at each other and grinned. "Because you're our soulmate of course!"

Draco and Eleanor both laughed at that. "Sure."

The Slytherins ignored Fred and George and continued walking, leaving them behind. "Is there something I should know?" Draco whispered and Eleanor shook, her face slightly red. "No, don't worry" She lied. Draco seemed to believe her.

Fred was absolutely ecstatic when George had told him that Eleanor had held his hand when he slept. He had woken up the evening after and was feeling fine, so Madam Pomfrey had released him after she scowled the two boys. "You should really be more careful!" She had said and the boys promised her they would.

Fred was absolutely saddened and confused when George told him what happened next.

"So she has feelings for us?" Fred asked.

"Yep."

"But she doesn't want to?"

"Like I told you."

"And you.. kissed her?" Fred was definitely jealous.

"Yes, I did. It was wonderful."

"And then she pushed you away?"

George did not answer and just looked down at his hands. They were both sitting on Fred's bed in the boys dormitory. "Well, that's rubbish. Have you talked to her?"

"No, Fred, I have not. She told me not to bother her again," George was getting irritated by his brother. This was the fifth time he was explaining this.

"She's our soulmate, George! She can't simply ignore us!"

"As if I don't know that!"

The both simultaneously leaned back on the bed. Looking up at the ceiling. What to do?!

Yay, they finally kissed! Please let me know if you like it being such a slow burn or if you want me to speed it up. Do we want smut (after a while) or do we want to keep it PG?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 7.8K 35
"Because this was just a one-time thing, right?" she raised an eyebrow. "Just a one-night stand sort of thing," she muttered. "Hm, just a one-night...
9.5K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
92.6K 2.8K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
771 128 24
*warning* It's a bit slow at first but it will get interesting soon. What if Harry had a twin sister but didn't know? What if his twin was saved only...