๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š...

By joykaler

๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฒ๐˜…๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—™๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ก๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต + ๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค
( ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐ข )
๐—ถ - ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ
๐—ถ - ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ
๐—ถ - ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ
๐—ถ - ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
OBLIVION
So. . .

๐—ถ - ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ

5.5K 103 7
By joykaler

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆 𝙄𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙃
𝘼 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀

✰ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

August 1997

I planned to forgive Anna in the next 45 minutes — right after homeroom ended.

Let it be made clear that I was not a petty person.

Also let it be made clear that the above statement is a lie, I can hold a grudge— really well.

But this particular time I was ready to forgive Anna the first chance she apologizes because I couldn't stand to not talk about the horrible day I was having.

I, Casey Castellan live off academic validation. From teachers, parents of other students and of course the students. I like it when people say 'oh you have Casey is your class? Man, you have no chance of coming first.' I also really like it when people fear me because of how great I am.

Not to sound totally egotistical but people can be really stupid.

So when today, on my first day of high school— I haven't yet made any of my teachers see me as a student with extraordinary talent, and the students haven't viewed me as an academic rival and I wasn't even able to get into the school newsletter committee or whatever they're calling themselves because it is 'only for Sophmores and above' like what kind of rule is that?!

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. But you will not believe who I just talked to!" Ana comes up behind me in a school uniform, that traitor.

"I'm sure you're going to tell me." I could pretend to be mad at Ana but really she was the only person who could ever make me forget I'm mad in the first place.

"You know Gabe?" She waits for me to say something like I should know this. Like this is common information and that it is not the first day of school today.

"Gabe in my literature class?" I ask like I know who this person is she's talking about. I'm putting my books back in the locker when I see Voldemort walking towards me.

He seemed like the kind of person who had such a hard grasp on reality that he was basically living in his own world.

Ana rolled her eyes. "No. Not Gabe in your literature class." She said with that look she gets when she's impatient. And just to annoy her, for the sole purpose of torture I continued this conversation.

"How do you know it's not the same Gabe?"

"No-" She starts to object but I stop her.

"Have you seen my Gabe?"

"It's not-"

"You're being really inconsiderate of my feelings Ana. Maybe I do know the people I go to school with , maybe I—"

"Would you shut up. He's a sophomore." For context Ana liked obsessing over older boys— or boys in general.

"How are you doing Cher?" It's blondie's voice and I want to punch him.

His eyes roam over to Ana as I imagine he does to every girl in his proximity and I imagine all the girls obsess over it—him.

Chant about what kind of brown his eyes are.

Like the sunset hitting the forest kind or melted chocolate or coal as dark as his heart.

Maybe they talk about his blonde hair which looks just the right amount of brown to distinguish him from a golden retriever.

"Hello there." Voldemort flirts with Ana.

Innocent, sweet Ana shyly looks away from his gaze. I would've been so glad if she was doing it out of disgust so I could call blondie a creep, a scum, a disgrace to earth and humanity.

But no she does it so she can cover her open mouth with her hand and aggressively point at him like he isn't even there. Like she couldn't imagine a sophomore talking to her.

"Ew creep." I say to snake eyes. "Don't look at her. You'll infect her with you rotten-ness."

"I'll just look at you then. So you can be infected."

"Yeah. As if."

"So very Cher of you."

"Will you stop with that already."

"But then I wouldn't get to see you all mad. And a little secret— I love making your voice so squeaky."

"My voice does not become squeaky."

"See your squeaking right now— kind of like a cute mouse. Aw I even got an eye-roll. Better stop there, I might just think I'm special."

"You idiotic Butt face. You look like your face is so easy to draw a 1st grade can do it."

"Then that's a really talented 1st grader. They should—"

"I'm Ana." My best friends stops out argument— she's sweet like that, when she's not betraying on our plans.

"Hi Ana. If you could just tell you friend to stop insulting me so I can actually have a conversation."

"As if you're aware of the concept." I mutter under my breathe but Ana gives me the look to shut me up.

Voldemort laughs like this is all very entertaining. I imagine it is— to see a (mostly) sane girl being scolded my her best friend like a child who ate too much candy.

"What I came here to tell Cher was—"

"If you call me that one more time I swear to god—"

"KC! No need to threaten a stranger with violence." Ana whisper shouts.

"Proceed Voldemort."

"It's Logan Huntz-"

"If you could get to your point?"

He signs like I'm exhausting, like it's so frustrating talking to me that all the blood inside his arteries burns and his skin feels on fire. Like the sky is also boiling with rage.

Because good.

I feel the same.

"What I came here to say was,—KC."

Even my name on his tongue burns me. Makes me want to rip out his eyes and tear out his clothes so he could stop looking so pretentious.

I'm positive my nose faired and he smirked at my annoyance.

"I heard you are interested in the school paper."

"What does it matter to you." I cross my arms in front of me to stop my hands from ripping out his hair.

"Considering I'm the head editor. It should matter to you." He smirked and his eyes glittered.

He knew how much I wanted it. How much I had been begging to be on the all exclusive press the whole day.

"If I were you I'd start begging."

"Kiss." My face nearer his. My steps getting dangerous close to him. "My." The tip of my belle flats touched his shoes. I didn't look down from his eyes. "Ass." The hair on my neck rose with his eyes on me.

Maybe it was the adrenaline.

He looked between us with that look and that smile with that implication—

I could feel my ears heating up. My feet stumbled and my back touched the locker behind me.

He smirked at how angry he made me.

I shut my locker and the voice echoed the hallway— a lot emptier now.

"Don't hold your breath." I walked away and Ana followed. I guess I had forgiven her.

"Bye Logan." She tuned around and waved at the enemy.

"What are you doing? I thought you wanted to be on the paper." Ana said in my ear when we were away from snake eyes.

"I do."

"Better get to it then."

If I was a better person I would've apologized. If I was a sane person I would've moved on. But no I was going to getting into the school press.

I could totally do it.

Or I would die trying.

(Not really but you get it)

N O T E
Sorry I haven't uploaded in almost a year but I'll skip the life update that nobody cares about. Hopefully I'll start uploading somewhat regularly but no promises.

I know I wrote this but their chemistry is so cute. Like ugh I want to keep reading about them and I want to curse the writer for not updating but unfortunately the writer is my and I'm a complicated individual.

Please comment so I know what you guys like and can maybe get inspiration.

This is my most viewed story so hopefully people are still reading it as I rewrite it.

P.S this chapter was like 400 words longer as an apology.

𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘼𝙆 𝙄𝙉 𝙎𝙐𝘾𝙃
𝘼 𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙁𝙀𝘾𝙏 𝘾𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙉𝘾𝙀

✰ 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...
439K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
138K 15.8K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...