You are my medicine

By Jenisundar

She lost belief in love... He doesn't believe in love... She calms the storm inside him while he heals her wo... More

Character intro
wedding knot
Engagement...
Drive...
Painful tears.
Shopping..
Abhigya's marriage
suhagraat
Good son in law
Good daughter in law..
Will they share their pain
Pragya's growing feelings
Where is pragya?
Abhi's growing feelings..
karwachauth..
His diary..
Where did I go wrong?
Blending of feelings...
Ghosts of his past...
Love?
Parallel ride..
Her roshini
Abhi's pain
Peaceful sleep..
Pastry Chef Pragya
Fruit salad
Milk..
not pregnant ?
Aakash's cheap game...
Aakash's paagalpan
Ishaan bhai
Gone through the worst and got the best..
Walk together till infinity..

Same pain..

1.6K 117 26
By Jenisundar

Fear gripped abhi seeing her like that...she looked tired and pale..

Abhi rushed to her and hugged her..

Pragya sensed him shivering...he broke the hug and asked gently, " what happened pragya? Where did you go ? This blood? "

Pragya whispered with tears," ishu" and fainted...

All panicked seeing that...abhi lifted her and took her to their room while ranbir called the doctor..

Prem and simar too came there ...

After sometime pragya opened her eyes and sees everyone looking at her worried...

She remembered everything happened and her eyes filled with tears..

Simar sits near her and asks," are you fine beta... doctor said you fainted due to stress..."

Abhi asks," where did you go this much time?"

Pragya whispers," Ishaan"

Prem and simar looked at each other shocked, others are confused hearing her...

Prac: who is that?

Pragya slowly gets up and sits on the bed..

Pr: when I was returning from the office I saw a little boy standing in the middle of the road...I saw a lorry coming towards him and rushed near him but before I could reach that lorry hitted him ...

I and his parents took him to the hospital but couldn't save him..he died..

Saying pragya broke down into tears...

All felt bad hearing her...

In between her tears pragya says," his name is Ishaan"

Simar hugged her to comfort her...

Pr: I couldn't save him simar...I should have been a little faster..

Si: it's not your mistake pragya beta...

Prem and simar knows her pain... pragya's old wounds are scratched by this accident...

Then after comforting her both went home...

In car,

Simar cries," why is our pragya always suffering Prem..did you see for past three four weeks she was happy but now ...."

Pr: everything will become alright simar... please stop crying..

Si: why is that boy's name is Ishaan... everything is pragya's fate...why ? ..... May be our daughter is not destined to be happy...

Pr: everything happens for a reason simar...she will be alright soon...abhi is there... he made her to forget her Ishu, then I am sure he can make her to forget this Ishaan too..

In Mehra mansion...

Abhi comes to balcony and sees pragya crying by glancing at the moon..

Abhi stands near her and says," pragya"

Pragya wipes her tears and looked at him... even in her distress she remembers his words that her tears hurt him ....she will never hurt him .

Ab: I...I...I...me ... actually I..

Seeing him stammering Infront of her for the first time she smiles...he will always talk rudely to others and sometimes in commanding tone..so she never saw him like that and he looked so cute to her eyes...

Abhi quickly says,"I am sorry"and sighs loudly in relief..

Pragya chuckles hearing his sigh...

He gets lost in her laughter...

He slowly moves near her and about to touch her cheek but stopped in the mid....

Abhi's pov;
   Control yourself man...you should distance yourself from her..

Pragya looked at his hand and then at his eyes...

Both their eyes locked...

Pr: I am sorry...

Abhi looked at her confused...

Pragya bends down and says," I made you to get worried "

Abhi suddenly says," I was not worried"

Pragya thinks about his hug and the fear she saw in his eyes ...she smiles..

Ab: let's sleep

Pragya nods and both went inside...

Few weeks later....

Pragya is standing Infront of mirror and talking to herself..

Pr: what is he thinking in his mind...it is nearly two months after our marriage but he is still ordering me...khadoos....I will keep fast tomorrow, let me see what will he do ...

Then next day pragya wakes abhi..abhi opens her eyes and frowns seeing her in red saree..

Ab: I said you not to keep fast

Pragya looks at everywhere but him

Abhi holds her arms and pulls her near him and Furiously whispers," when I am speaking look at my eyes..."

Pragya looks at him...

Ab: should I remind you pragya..there is nothing between us...we are just husband and wife for name sake..

Abhi didn't know whether those words are for making pragya understand or making his heart understand..in his attempt to distance himself from her , he is hurting her and himself..

Pragya looks at him shocked..

Ab: don't forget your place pragya...you are Mehra's bahu but not my wife...stop doing things as if you are my wife..

Pragya's eyes brimmed hearing him..

Ab: what? don't tell me that you wish to be my wife?

His question hitted pragya hard..his single question raised many questions in her mind....did she wanted to be his wife? Did she wanted to give their marriage a chance? Did she forgot her Ishu? Had she moved on in her life?

For past few weeks her heart and mind are only filled with her husband...but is she that courageous to love someone again....

Bitter memories of her past sneaked out of her eyes and rolled down her cheeks...

Her eyes reflected the same pain and hurt which he saw on her eyes when he was about to tie the mangalsutra on her neck..

A dagger entered his soul seeing her teary face and hurtful eyes...

Pragya tried to pull back her tears but she couldn't so she turned the other side and sobbed...she covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her loud sobs..

Abhi felt regret and anger over himself for hurting her badly..

Abhi was about to move near her but something within him stopped him...

He leaves from there to washroom...

********

To be continued...

********

Thank you for reading friends... if you like this story please do vote and comment your views on it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6.8K 66
Ranbir and Prachi's story: Another take on their story.
59.2K 4K 24
Pragya with her 5 years old child comes to India, she doesn't know who is the father of her child; Abhi doesn't know anything about Pragya and child...
17.9K 1.1K 6
Winner of First prize in Best Two/Three shot story in Abhigya awards 2018... Marriage is a sacred bond... What will happen to the lives of three peop...
24.1K 1.3K 27
π˜‰π˜’π˜΄π˜¦π˜₯ 𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘳π˜ͺ𝘒𝘭 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬. 𝘚𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡𝘴 𝘒𝘧𝘡𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘒𝘳𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘒𝘱. π˜›π˜©π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘒𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘡 𝘈...