๐…๐€๐‚๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ

By Abareye

โžค๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ซ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๏ฟฝ... More

๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ
๐š๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š‘๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŽ๐šก๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐š—๐š˜๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐š™๐š›๐š’๐šœ๐šŽ๐šœ
๐šŒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šž๐šœ๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ (1/2)
๐šŠ๐š ๐š”๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š—๐šŽ๐šœ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šœ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ (2/2)
๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–๐šœ
๐šข๐šž๐š“๐š’'๐šœ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š› ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐š๐š’๐šŽ (๐—œ๐—ก๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐— ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก)
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ (1/2)
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐š‘๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š–๐š˜๐šŸ๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ (2/2)
๐š‘๐š’๐šœ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ
๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šŠ๐š•๐šœ
๐š—๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š๐š ๐š’๐š—๐šœ (1/?)
PLEASE READ

๐š๐š’๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šฃ๐šŸ๐š˜๐šž๐šœ

30.1K 1.7K 4.5K
By Abareye

"Say, does Sakama eat?"

The boys turned their head towards the girl. She was quiet and picking at her food the whole time they were eating and conversing.

...well, it was mostly Itadori blathering about their plans of going outside tomorrow while Fushiguro only hums and nods as a reply. He's so dry. "I don't think curses need to engage in basic human needs, (l/n)-sa--"

"(y/n), Megs," she pouted as she shoves a spoonful of curry in her mouth.

"Sorry...(y/n)," he corrected himself. Stop calling me that, he thought. The name Megumi was bad enough.

"How about we ask the man himself?" Itadori piped in with a mouthful of his dinner, "Man! The food here is so good!" he blushed in delight and shoved more of the curry in his mouth enthusiastically. (y/n) grinned at his praise, "Why, thank you, Yumi! Nothing's better than a home-cooked meal!"

"Eh, you really made this!? When did you find the time?"

"After our little bonding moment in your room, I went to go out for groceries!" she cheerfully answered, the noirette raised his eyebrow in suspicion once the girl mentioned and exaggerated the words 'bonding moment'.

"Not braggin' or anything, but Megs eats a lot more when it's my cooking! So I made it my responsibility!" She proudly declares as Fushiguro huffs in annoyance and looks away but never really refuted the girl's statement.

Yuji Itadori can't even deny it. He was jealous.

Fushiguro had the privilege to eat food this good! And from a cute girl, too! It kinda reminds him of a-

"You'd make a pretty good wife, (y/n)! I wouldn't mind if you cooked for me everyday!" Yuji blurted out, nodding in approval. He failed to realize that the two other students were visibly surprised by his...declaration? Or was that him coming clean about his feelings?

One thing's for certain was that Yuji was oblivious by what he just said.

Eh, (y/n) was flustered, He's so unashamed whenever we're not alone together..!

"I would agree," a sudden voice cackles,

"Women, girls, housewives-all of them should just stay in the ki-" Sukuna choked on a spoon full of rice and curry.

"Oh that feels weird," Yuji said once (y/n) removes the spoon from the mouth on Itadori 's cheek.

"Damn woman! Once I get out and take over this flesh, I'll kill yo-"

"Sure, grandpa. Want some more?" She cheerfully interrupted. The two boys sweat dropped and shuddered at the curse's death threat.

"(y/n), I don't recommend agitating Sukuna any further," Fushiguro silently warned. The girl only huffs and shoves more food on the curse's mouth. Weird that Samala isn't going away, (y/n) wanted to tease him so badly.

"What's he gonna do, kill me?"

"...yes,"

.

.

.

.

Yuji Itadori cannot go to sleep. So many happened in just one day yet he still feels energetic.

He tossed then he turned. Is it against the rules to take a stroll at night? Yuji thought

Fuck the rules, his thoughts concluded. He was pretty sure it was Sukuna but he still obliged.

He opened the door and carefully walked out. Yuji feels exuberant. He felt like a ninja. A very loud ninja since he kept vocally expressing his pain whenever he bumped at something.

Once he was outside, he absorbed his surroundings.

...nothing to absorb here since it's too dark and the only light is from the moon. This place feels like a ghost town, he shivered.

He strolled,

Then he strolled,

Then he strolled.

He stopped once he heard something swinging. He looks around for the source. He saw that there was someone on the open field.

It's her, Yuji was giddy.

Oh god it's her, Sukuna groaned.

As soon as Yuji was about to finish his greeting, the sword that the girl was holding almost made in contact with his neck.

"Bwah! I told you not to spook me! Could've decapitated you, y'know?" The sword was still on his neck. Itadori nervously laughed and pushed it away with his finger.

"Sorry, couldn't sleep. What are you doing, anyway?" He took a peek behind her and saw a boulder cut in half. Woah

"You did that?!" Yuji's admiration increased tenfold.

"I was practicing. Say, can you help me?"

"Huh? How am I going to help you?"

"Switch with Samana," Itadori choked on his spit. He was about to object but the girl continued,

"If you're worried about me getting hurt, don't even," She grinned. The boy was unaware of her strength. "If it makes you feel any better, our safe word will be: cherry,"

Itadori hesitated but he agreed.

Slowly, the tattoos manifested on his skin. The marks under his eyes opened.

Sukuna cackled ominously.

"Been waiting for this," his grin was inhumanely wide.

"Let's do it like what you did with sensei, don't hold back just cuz' I'm a girl." She taunted.

"Time limit is One minute,"

Sukuna did not waste any time and proceeds to punch her. She received it with her palm and swiftly pushed it away. Each time they made contact, a strong force emits from them that made all the grass dance and tremble with glee. It was almost poetic.

Under the moonlight,

They danced,

And they danced,

And they danced.

Yuji watched from Sukuna's point of view-He watched how her hair sways and how her mouth twitches up from excitement. Under the moonlight, she looked so ethereal it was almost unreal, he didn't think that fighting would be so graceful. Sukuna would've noticed it too but he was too preoccupied and intent on beating that cocky grin off her face. It reminded him too much of that blindfolded silverette and it pisses him off.

She twisted, she jumped, she dodged,

But she never attacked.

She hesitated a bit at the thought Sukuna might get petty on her if she did. It's a good teasing material but all he answers are 'Die' and 'I'll kill you'.

Time was almost up and (y/n) does not accept draws.

Like a snake tangled up with a crested eagle in battle, she did just that. She wrapped her limbs around him in quick precision, she effortlessly pinned him down.

"I won!" She quipped, now sitting on his stomach

Sukuna gazed blankly at the girl. If you squint you'd notice his eyes softened. Never in his life he got dominated by a damn woman. She almost looks pretty under the moon. Almost.

He could not believe that he thought about that.

Sukuna refuses to acknowledge that thought.

The king of curses doesn't admit defeat. He wants to pin her down and crush her windpipe. He hesitated, but he did just that.

Sukuna wrapped his calloused hand around the girl's neck. He gripped it too light for his liking but he wanted to hear her voice. He doesn't want to know the reason why he wants to hear it.

He just wants to hear her final words. Yeah. That's right-

Liar, Yuji's voice echoed in his head like a pest.

"Oh my, Mr. Sakura, time is already up. Are you not satisfied?" He glared and squeezed her a bit tighter, a warning.

"...Unless, you're implying on something else?" Sukuna quirked his eyebrows in confusion. Are there any other reason why a person would choke another?

"Sorry, but I don't consent. Too young for that, granpa." She teased and wiggled her eyebrows.

Her dainty hands gripped his wrists. Sukuna let out a rather embarrassing squawk and forcibly removes his clawed hand from the girl's grasps. He held his hand as if it got scalded and looked at it funny.

"You should atleast tell me about yourself first,"

Sukuna let out a growl but didn't budge. He's like a dog, (y/n) concluded.

"Come on! S'not every day you can meet a curse who speaks full sentences!" She whined, It's also not everyday I let a curse walk freely like this, she mentally sighed at the thought.

"What are your hobbies?" (y/n) lightly taps his thigh that's right beside her. She talks so casually even though she's under the most powerful curse to ever live. He can kill her, but will she let him?

Ofcourse not.

"..."

"Killing," His reply was as dry as his missing fingers.

"That's a given.."

"Having intercourse and then killing them afterwards." He said in finality.

That's kinda sad, she sweat dropped, "Are there any other activities that you do? Y'know? Nonviolent?" (y/n) urged, much to Sukuna's dismay. He lived this long so he must have done something different from time to time. The girl refused to believe that he lived a life with only killing, because in her opinion, that's just boring.

He scoffed and genuinely pondered about it. Sukuna took his time and tries to recall all the activities he did years ago.

Kill,

Kill,

Kill,

Ki-

"Shogi. I played shogi with the elders, once,"

"And then I killed them." He concluded.

"Then, let's play sometimes, Samura. It's a good bonding moment," she grinned. The king of curses was about to fall on the girl's trap and agree due to pride but he stopped himself.

"Why the fuck are you being buddy-buddy with me, you wench? Ugh! Get off me!" He straightened his back looks at her in disgust as if she said the most offending thing to the curse.

"..."

"You're the one who's on top of me, grandpa,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234 6 7
"๐’”๐’‚๐’Š๐’… ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’…๐’† ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’”๐’‰๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’… ๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’•" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๏ฟฝ...
118K 3.7K 50
"๐–๐‡๐˜ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐€ ๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐’๐Ž๐‘๐‚๐„๐‘๐„๐‘?" "๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Œ๐˜ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐†๐Ž๐“ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ. ๐ˆ...
3.6K 117 15
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ค๐™›๐™›๐™ž๐™˜๐™ž๐™–๐™ก ๐™๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š๐™™. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™ž๐™ง๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™—๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–...
1.4M 54K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...