Nigerian Love

By BrownskinTESS1

Sofia Adams is a normal 21 year old Nigerian graduate who came to Abuja the heart of the country for a peacef... More

Chapter 1

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

18 2 0
By BrownskinTESS1

Hey my name is Sofia Adams. I am 21 years old and a Nigerian, a pure Igbo to be precise and I recently graduated from the University of Nigeria Nsuka medical school as a cardiothoracist. I came to Abuja for my job interview and luckily I was hired Soo this is where my journey begins .Read at your own risk and please  vote, comment and follow.

©2020 . All rights reserved privacy terms and conditions apply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
606K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...