Your Eyes ||Kurapika x Reader...

Per TooMuchMacaroni

"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." "ᴡʜʏ ᴀ... Més

||A/N||
||Your Eyes||
One || Cybershot Camera
Two || Crimson Globes
Three || A Zoldyck
Four || Hiders
Five || Nen? What's That?
Six || Chains
Seven || Devil's Gun
Eight || Yorknew City
Ten || Blondie can dance?
Eleven || A Car Ride
Twelve || Don't go
Thirteen || Just a Kid
Fourteen || Red Cheeks
Fifteen || Ocean
Sixteen || The Spiders
Seventeen || Holding Him
Eighteen || Lemon Drops
Nineteen || Letter
Twenty || Home
Twenty-One || Better Days
Twenty-Two || Soft Lips
||Clarification||
Twenty-Three || A Fool
Twenty-Four || Snake
Twenty-Five || Scarlet Eyes
Twenty-Six || Blood
Twenty-Seven || Anything
Twenty-Eight || Remain Silent
Twenty-Nine || Pocket Watch
Thirty || Kakegurui
||Kurapika||
Thirty-One || Loving You
Thirty-Two || Beautiful Boy
Thirty-Three || Bruises
Thirty-Four || Purple Corset
Thirty-Five || Broken Lens
Thirty-Six || Silver Belt
Thirty Seven || Frail Hands
Thirty Eight || Your Eyes
||A/N||

Nine || Princess

12K 452 1.2K
Per TooMuchMacaroni

I bolted up in my bed, startled by the aggressive knocking on the door. I sighed. It was most likely Dalzollene waking everybody up.

Reluctantly, I got out of bed and stretched. I changed out of my night gown and put on the same pair of jeans and shirt that I wore the previous day. I walked across the extravagant bedroom to a fancy little chair that I plopped all of my belongings onto when we had finally arrived in Yorknew because I was too exhausted to sort everything into the aesthetic wardrobes and dressers.

I put on my belt which had it's own gun holster attached. I really liked it, it reminded me of the way a badass detective or something would casually walk around with their gun always with them.

Finally, after much procrastination and checking myself out, I left my bedroom and strolled through the new mansion to the main area. Everybody was already there when I arrived. They were gathered around a round dining table as they ate together. I looked out the grand, crystal windows; it was still dark outside. It looked like the sun was rising, in fact. My eyes switched to the ancient grandfather clock, it was only around six in the morning. That explained why I still felt like a sloth.

The other bodyguards called me over to the table so I went and sat with them, taking a warm croissant onto my plate.

"Did you sleep well?" Melody asked with a smile as she observed me digging into the bread.

I nodded as I added more food to my plate. "The bed was very comfortable. I've never slept so peacefully."

"Well it's good that you got your rest. You're going to need the energy for today," Dalzollene said as he walked into the room. "Because I'm sending some of you to go shopping with Neon. A ball is going to be held in a few days and Neon wishes for a new dress so it's going to be your job to accompany her."

Food had never tasted so good before. The gods had to have blessed it or it must have been kissed by the heavens because I knew that no human being could be capable of creating such an exquisite cuisine.

"So which of us will be going with her today?" Baise asked.

I made a mental note to ask about who the chef was later because I needed to meet the clearly higher dimensional being who granted my taste buds with such a satisfying taste and thank them for providing my stomach with such pleasure, such happiness.

Dalzollene cleared his throat and said "The ones of you that will be taking Neon dress shopping today are going to be Melody and (Y/N)."

So tasteful, so delicious, so- what.

I didn't know what was going on until everybody was looking at me, who had been stuffing my face with food during the entire conversation. Dalzollene looked at me and asked if it was alright with me. And I, who had no idea what 'it' was, was very confused.

I looked across from me to see Kurapika looking back at me with an unamused expression. I stared at him with pleading eyes as if asking for him to help me out. He mouthed a yes.

"Yes. It's perfectly fine with me, sir." I said to Dalzollene.

The older man smiled and put his hands to his hips. "Alright then. The rest of you, I have a few jobs also regarding the ball- specifically looking into all the guests and checking for any sign of danger which may occur. Melody and (Y/N), Neon will want to leave in an hour's time so be ready." And with that, he left.

Letting out a long sigh of relief, I let my fork clatter down onto the newly emptied plate. Kurapika stared at me in disappointment. "You didn't listen to a thing he said, what were you so fixated on?" He asked.

I smiled sheepishly. The food, I replied. Basho snorted at my response while the Kurta remained silent. I was glad that Basho was here because he gave me the reactions that the blonde was incapable of expressing.

After piling our dirty dishes to the center of the breakfast table the five of us headed off to our own rooms to get ready as we left the maids to clean up.

~

"I like this blue one! Ooh but the pink one is really nice too... (Y/N)!! Which one do you think is nicer?"

The energetic girl bombarded me with two frilly dresses. "N-Neon-sama..." Melody attempted to calm down the girl who was piling more and more ball gowns into my arms.

I looked at the two then back at the boss. "I think the pink one would suit you." I said while holding up the lovely rose dress. Neon excitedly clapped her hands and took the dress from me, agreeing cheerfully. Melody and I followed the girl as she rushed through the magnificent clothing store which was way too overpriced for my liking.

Watching Neon still made me smile, however. Despite being only a year younger than me, she was quite childish. Neon had this childlike innocence about her and which yes, how it could be annoying at times, her uncaring, spoiled attitude was still somehow nice to see. At the end of the day she was good-natured. She reminded me a lot of Enri at times.

"Your heart is beating with admiration for Neon-sama." Said Melody with her eyes fixated on the pampered girl before us. I nodded with a warm smile.

After checking out the dress, Neon took the two of us into a different shop. "Haven't we just bought you a dress, are you in need of more?" I asked her.

"Yes, I am." She replied nonchalantly.

"But Dalzollene-san didn't say anything about getting more than one dress."

"Well Dalzollene-san isn't the boss, is he?"

That sure shut me up. Besides, it wasn't like we had any right to go against her orders. Our only job was to protect her really. Neon led Melody and I through the busy streets of Yorknew city until she stopped before another gigantic, elegant store. We entered.

My Doc. Martens clacked against the golden tiles of the even fancier shop. Many upper-class women strolled through the building with giant designer bags. I felt really out of place and I noticed Melody must have too after we exchanges the same uncomfortable expression.

Neon raced straight to a particular frock which caught her eye. It was a lovely (F/C) shade. It didn't have many frills, save for the bottom of the skirt, but the dress made up for it by having a cutely tied bow on the back. It had a portrait neckline and short, lace sleeves. It was beautiful.

The blue-haired girl let out a giggle "You like it, don't you? Go on then, try it on!" I looked at the dress then back at the girl, asking through my eyes if that was really okay. "C'mon, I can't have you accompanying me to the ball looking like a commoner. You need to dress appropriately to a dance."

Melody looked as surprised as I was. Neither of us had been told that I was going with Neon to the ball. She read our faces and said "I've already decided that I want (Y/N) to go with me. You can come too, Melody. I like you both."

"Oh no, Neon-sama, it's quite alright. Really!" Melody waved her hands humbly, stating that she was never one to attend such parties. Neon pouted but understood the short woman's decline.

The girl took my hand and flashed me desperate eyes. "Then at least you have to come, (Y/N), Please?" She asked. I sighed and gave in. I just couldn't say no. "Yay! Let's go to the changing rooms to get you fitted into the dress." The girl took mine and Melody's hands in hers and dragged us both off to the fitting rooms. It was rather pleasant, actually. It felt like I was just a regular girl going shopping with her friends. How exciting.

It wasn't long before I finally managed to squeeze into the dress. I slid open the curtain of the changing room and stepped out, feeling my bare feet brush against the carpet. Neon and Melody, who were both sitting and chatting, stood up immediately at the sight of me.

Neon stared at me with wide eyes before jumping up and down like a little kid who just got gifted their favourite toy. "You're gorgeous!" She ran up to me and twirled me around, making me laugh. "You have to get this one, (Y/N)!" She said.

"But I don't have the money to pay for this, Neon-sama-"

"Don't worry, I have daddy's credit card, he lets me buy whatever I want. And I want this dress for you. Consider it a gift." I knew there was no point in arguing with her after she was set on what she wanted. So I thanked her and looked for Melody who had been awfully quiet.

The woman stood with glistening eyes and a wide smile on her lips. Her delayed reaction only made me giggle as she complimented me. "You look like a princess."

~

Guess who yall gonna be dancing at the ball with next chapter 😤 yup it's finna be the dumb blonde bitch

And I'm tired of seeing Neon slander bc I love her idc idc

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

51.5K 640 48
Hxh relationship scenarios for my fellow simps! Characters: Gon Killua Kurapika Leorio Hisoka (I don't like him I just thought it'd be fun) Illumi F...
1.3K 3 10
🍓"𝘼𝙡𝙡 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙗𝙨, 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖 𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙤"🍓 ...
31.3K 1.3K 36
『ɪ... ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴅ, ᴋɪʟʟᴜᴀ-ᴋᴜɴ.』 -ᴀ̷̶̷̸̷̶̷̷̷̶̷̸̷̶̷ɴ̷̶̷̸̷̶̷̷̷̶̷̸̷̶̷ᴜ̷̶̷̸̷̶̷̷̷̶̷̸̷̶̷ʏ̷̶̷̸̷̶̷.ᴋ- 『ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ... s...
4K 84 13
𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚈𝙽𝙿𝙳 (𝚈𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚝.) 𝚊𝚗𝚍 �...