š˜¤š˜¢š˜­š˜Ŗš˜§š˜°š˜³š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜¢ š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­...

By yellow_croc

"š˜¶š˜©, š˜øš˜¦'š˜·š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜¦š˜Æ š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜·š˜Ŗš˜µš˜¦š˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜·š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¤š˜°š˜Æ" "š˜øš˜©š˜¢š˜µ-" - - a book in which y/n and the rest... More

š™˜š™–š™Øš™©
01-š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜·š˜Ŗš˜µš˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ?
02-š˜±š˜­š˜¢š˜Æš˜¦ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦š˜“
03- š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜£š˜¦š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø
04-š˜„š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Æš˜¦š˜³ š˜µš˜Ŗš˜®š˜¦
05- š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜¤š˜¢š˜“š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜°
06- š˜Øš˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜±š˜“?
08-š˜¢š˜±š˜³š˜Ŗš˜­
09-š˜±š˜°š˜°š˜­ š˜±š˜¢š˜³š˜µš˜ŗ
10-š˜µš˜³š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜°š˜³ š˜„š˜¢š˜³š˜¦
11-š˜£š˜¦š˜¢š˜¤š˜© š˜¦š˜±š˜Ŗš˜“š˜°š˜„š˜¦?
12- carnival time?
13-diner dinner
spoiler alert
14- car rides and new people

07- š˜¤š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜©š˜°š˜­š˜­š˜ŗš˜øš˜°š˜°š˜„

10.4K 351 1.1K
By yellow_croc

edited 1st of dec

as i got ready to go to hollywood i looked for a different outfit, it would be so windy there and i would rather not flash everyone.
i pick some shorts, since it was hot outside, a yellow and black striped polo.

i walk out of me room seeing maddie and fundy talking in the corridor, as i see them i begin to walk to them wondering what they were talking about.
"that'll be no issue" i hear maddie say
"hi y/n" fundy smiles as he sees me.
"oh hi fundy? what were you talking about?" i ask him.
"oh nothing" him and maddie smile.

that's suspicious i think to myself

maddies pov

as i walk out of my room i feel a hand press on my shoulder.
"oh hi fundy" i say as i turn around to see the dutch man smile.
"i need to talk to you" he says quite seriously, this freaked me out.
"oh, uh yeah go ahead"

"so you know how i'm rooming with techno?" fundy says.
"yeah" i add
"well me and him have gotten pretty close and we were up all night talking last night" he takes a breath.
"i'm assuming your close with y/n since, you know, you two live together" he laughs
"get to the point fox man" i laugh.
"well, me and techno were talking, and he said some really nice stuff about y/n last night and i was hoping that you could help me maybe push y/n into technos direction"
"that'll be no issue" i smile as we see y/n coming towards us.
"oh hi y/n" fundy says. 

-y/n pov-

i see techno walk up the hallway; the fact he could wear the simplest of clothes yet make me fall is amazing.

"so i'm driving" techno laughs as he leans on the wall.
"yessir" maddie laughs.

as we all walk down to the rental car fundy makes conversation.
"i heard they have like 20 different types of cotton candy there"
"really, that's cool" i say not really paying attention.
i find it weird that maddie isn't calling shotgun.
i open the door to the front seat waiting for maddie to object but she didn't. somethings up with her.

"hey techno can i have the aux" i ask him.
"of course" he smiles as he hands me the cord.
i play (your favourite playlist)
"this is a really good song y/n" fundy says.

we drive along los angeles we sing to our music. it was picture perfect i didn't want it to end

-

"we're hereeee" maddie smiles
"finally" fundy says directing at techno.

we all hop out of the car and begin to walk to the lolly shop, we decided we were going to shop there then go to the hollywood sign until dark.

"hey y/n what are u planning on getting" fundy asks.
"just (your favourite candy)" i laugh.
"of course, at home you have like a cabinet full" maddie laughs.
i hear a laugh from techno, what if he thinks i'm fat? what if he thinks that-
"i actually really like that candy, if i ever come to visit you, you better save me some" he nudged me as i smile.
"yeah" i laugh as we see the massive candy shop.
"i cant wait" i say looking at the large shop.
"well what are you waiting for, go in" fundy pushes me into the shop staying behind with maddie, techno and himself.

what's up with them? are they like hiding something from me.
a million thoughts rushed through my head on why they were being so secretive.

-technos pov (OooOo)-

i watch y/n get pushed into the candy shop whilst fundy puts his arm infront of me.
"what is it now" i sigh watching her state at us.
"look, you have to actually talk to her dumbass!" fundy yells at me. 
"i have" i reply calmly.
"that entire car ride you said like four sentences, it was a 40 minute drive" fundy sighs.
"i'm sorry i was tryin to drive?" i say getting irritated.

"anyway" maddie says trying to calm us down.
"techno, i think you guys should go upstairs and make lollipops together" maddie smiles. 
"that would be nice" i think out loud.
"good now go do it" fundy smiles as he nudges me towards y/n, who was starring at the cotton candy inside the shop.

-y/n's pov-

i'm currently looking for a cherry flavoured cotton candy, trying to find the red flavour over the thousands of other ones was harder then it seemed. the cotton candy bar was weird, it like robotically controlled.
there was a metal bar and every few inches there was a tablet where you could pick what flavour you wanted. then a robot would give it to you. it was cool.

as i was looking at the flavours i feel someone come up behind me.
"hi y/n" i see techno come up to me.
"hii" i say turning to look at the candy.
"so what flavour are you getting" he leans over the bar to see all of the cotton candy flavours.

"that one looks nice" he points on the tablet.
"do you want it?" i ask him.
"yeah can you add it to the order" he says.
i tap the strawberry champagne cotton candy and add it to my order.
after what seemed like hours of searching i find my cherry cotton candy and add two of them to my order, then techno adds a grape flavoured one.

i click on the payment options and see they only have card
"hey y/n look over there that's so cool" techno points.
i turn and see nothing but a small cafe.
"do you mean the cafe?" i say turning around noticing him paying for the candy.
"there u go" he smiles as he hands me the bags of cotton candy.
"you didn't have to" i sigh grabbing the bags.
"oh but i did" he smiles.
"anyway whats an extra 20 dollars"

after we argued for a couple minutes we went around the first floor, it had the cotton candy, a coffee shop/cafe and an icecream shop which me and techno agreed to go to when we finish.
"anything from here you want?" techno asks.
"not really" i reply
"to the second floor it is" he points to the escalator as i laugh.
something fluttered within me, i like being around him and i don't want to ever leave this moment. it was perfect.

"on the top floor you apparently can make lollipops, do you wanna do that?" techno looks at me.
"yes!1!" i say enthusiastically.

we rush up the stairs to get into the next session that was at 2:30pm. 
the fourth floor was the last we had to tackle, of course it was the busiest.
the crowds were too much, techno and i were getting separated then i feel a hand grab onto mine, when i saw who it was my heart fluttered.
no y/n, you can't do this, it's just because he doesn't want to separate from you it's just platonic,
but what if it wasn't, what if he actually liked me.
what am i thinking, he doesn't.

we're going up the escalators as he breaks me out of my thoughts.
"are you okay y/n?" he asks seeming genuinely worried.
"yeah, i just don't like large crowds" i say, lying.
he squeezes my hand as i say that.
"it's okay now y/n, we're outa there" he laughs letting go of my hand.

getting off the escalators we enter the small room where you make the lollipops,

we both sit on the chairs next to the table, waiting for the session to start.

"so what are you gonna make?" techno asks me.
"it's a surprise" i smile while reaching into my pockets to get my phone.
"i have 37 missed calls from maddie" i say not surprised.
"that's" techno says
"a lot, yeah i know, clingy motherfucker" i laugh.

calling-
🧍
bitchass

"where are you?"

"me and techno are gonna make lollipops then going to get icecream"

"i'd hurry up we need to start walking to the sign at around 3:15 if you wanna get there for sunset"

"oh, okay i'll call u back after we finish"

i hang up the phone to tell techno.

"we're leaving around 3:15" i say sadly.
"that's enough time to do this" he smiles.
"what about icecream?"
"they do take away containers" he says as we get given a sheet of paper.
we read the paper together finding out what we need
techno gets the supplies to make the lollipops while i think about what i'll do with mine.

i'm thinking about making a pig with a crown and having it to techno would he like that?

as the session was taking place my mind begins to wander. i couldn't stop thinking about how he held my hand. his hand was soft, not cold but not hot and it fit perfectly in mine.

we were given a bunch of colours ranging for dark red to baby blue.
i reach towards the pink lollipop mix and start swirling it around the lollipop mould. i finish the base of my lollipop so i grab yellow and black and start to make the eyes and the nose of the pig. then i make the crown putting details into each gems.

i look over to technos lollipop and it's a blue lollipop with a smiley face on it. it was cute.

"are you finished" he asks me.
"yeah" i smile hiding it away from him.
"can i see?" he asks
"i'll show u when we get home" i get up from my chair carrying the lollipop.

techno and i leave the room which we made the lollipops in, the shop was so quiet compared to when we entered that room.

"what's the time?" techno asks
"3:20, maddie said to meet up at 3:30 i think, which means we have to hurry" i sigh.
we walk down the escalators walking to the front to meet maddie and fundy when i see techno turn on the second level.
"i'll get the icecream for later, what flavour do you want" he smiles.
"i'll just have a (favourite ice cream flavour)" i reply.
"okay, tell them i'll be down soon" he says as he walks away.
it's weird that he's on the second floor when the icecream shop was on the first.

i soon reach the entrance of the shop where this crazy day began.
"where's techno gone" fundy asks
"he's just at the icecream shop getting some take away things" i reply.
"hell be back soon" i add
"well we're thinking about staying until around 6pm for sunset then getting like mc donald's on the way home" maddie says.
"i'll drive btw" fundy smiles

i feel something cold press on my shoulders as i turn around quickly.
"i swear to god your going to give me frostbite get that shit off of me" i laugh at techno.
"jesus okay miss iM nOt gOiNg tO bE grEaTfUl fOr thEiR bEsTfriEnd GetTinG thEm iCecReaM" he laughs yet maddie glare at him.
"i mean second best friend" he rubs the back of his head.

we all walk to the car to hopefully begin our journey to the hollywood sign.

-

it was just around halfway to the sign when maddie asked to stop for a break.
"how-" she takes a heavy breath as she leans over resting her hands on her knees
"it's been like ten minutes toughen up" fundy laughs as he pats her back.
"like 1 hour and 50 minutes more" techno says.
"what" i drop down to the floor.
"i cant take it, it's too far" maddie says over exaggerating herself.
"get up" fundy says offering a hand to maddie.

their chemistry is pretty good, they seem to get along well and aren't as crazy as alex and maddie, but then again maddie likes alex not fundy.

"you gonna get up?" techno says. "you've been sittin here for a good couple of minutes" he reaches out his hand.
i grab ahold of it once again, i feel better when i hold it but it's only for a couple seconds.
but instead of letting go when i stand up he instead runs with his hand in mine towards fundy and maddie.
"we gotta catch up" he laughs.
"slow down!" i yell at him.

-

as we walked to the sign we were getting bored so i decided to suggest something.
"let's play never have i ever" i laughed
"yeahh!!" fundy agrees.
"who'll go first?" maddie asks.
"i will!!" i say.
"never have i ever, had over 3 million on youtube" i smile seeing techno put a finger down
"never have i ever dated someone" maddie says.
i see me fundy and techno out a finger down.
"never have i ever been a twitch streamer" techno laughs.
fundy maddie and i all put a finger down.
"never have i ever, lived in america" i look at techno as he puts a finger down.

the game went on for a while until this specific question.
"never have i ever liked another content creator" maddie says.
i see technos finger go down and it fills me with sadness, does he like someone else? maybe niki, everyone loves niki.
i put my finger down getting out.
"i hate you all" i say pulling out my phone.

"well we're here" fundy laughs
"perfect timing" maddie says as we all look out onto the sunset.

maddie takes out her phone and starts playing us so music as we all sit down taking in the view.

i'm sitting in between maddie and techno at the moment.
as i take out my phone to take a picture as i feel techno inch closer, my heart races but it was probably a coincidence, he hesitates then comes even closer, if it was anyone else it would be awkward but not for him. he always knew how to make me happy and he made me feel safe.

i decide not to go on my phone but instead enjoy the night while it lasts.

then i realised. we have to walk all the way to the car.

"hey fundy, is there anyway we're getting down other then walking" i ask
"oh, i didn't think of that" he rubs the back of his head.
"the pathways not even lit up dumbass how are we getting back down" maddie adds.
"we should probably start walking then" techno joins in.

we all stand up and begin to walk to the car

-

"god my legs are going to give out for fuck sake" maddie complains.
"whose idea was this?" maddie asks annoyed.
"maddie, it was yours" fundy laughs.
"it's just around 10 more minutes anyway" i add.
"10 minutes i could have used to sleep y/n!" maddie argues.

-

we get to the car finally.
"whose driving?" i ask.
"i'll drive, i did say i would" fundy replies.
me and techno hop in the back seat as fundy begins to drive.

that was the last thing i remembered before i fell asleep in the car.

YOOO I FINALLY UPDATED!!!
i'm literally so sorry but my mums been in hospital the past couple of days so i couldn't really write, also my exams were this week and i'm pretty sure i failed 🧍 but anyways, if you enjoy this book i'd recommend you follow me because that's where i post if i'm missing out on posting a chapter and also i put some jokes in there which are funny 👍👍

anyways i hope u enjoyed this extra long chapter to make up for the time i'm spent away, i promise now i'm uploading regularly 🤍 exy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 77.1K 100
ā– š„š‘š‘Ć˜š‘ ! ā†³ āŖ š–ŗ š–½š—Œš—†š—‰ š–暝–ŗš—‡š–暝—‚š–¼š—š—‚š—ˆš—‡ . . . ā« ā› OH DARLING LOOK HOW DIRTY YOU'VE MADE ME BECOME āœ šŸ· ą£ŖÖø Ū° šŸ’ ā€ŗ ...
51.9K 1.2K 30
in which y/n is on a flight from Brighton to America to visit a friend, where she falls asleep on an unexpecting blond and maybe even falls in love...
20.4K 330 22
š—„š—˜š—”š——š—¬ š—§š—¢ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜. "i'm ready to love. tell me," "can we stay together?" š—¼š—»š—²š˜€š—µš—¼š˜š˜€, įµįµƒįµˆįµ‰ įµ‡Źø įµ–įµ’Ė”įµƒŹ³...
386K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc