Left At The Mandap✓

By ReaderDisha

Marriage is not just about two individuals marrying each other rather it's about the bonding between the coup... More

Author's Note
1. The D Day
2. Eloped
3. Broken
4. Answers
5. Attraction
6. Rejected
7. Meeting
8. Cafeteria
9. Surprise
10. Always There
11. Eyes Down
12. Not Again
13. Regret
14. Acceptance
15. Party
16. Confession
17. Date(Part-1)
18. Date (Part - 2)
19. Jealous
20. Departure
21. Forgiveness
22. Unfortunate
23. Left At The Mandap
24. Truth
25. Finally Yours
26. Epilogue

27. Bonus Chapter

17.8K 682 268
By ReaderDisha

Third Person POV

It was a bright sunny day and Prayan was sleeping soundly in his bedroom. Recently his work was taking a toll on him because of which he couldn't ease up from past few days.

He shifted in his sleep and turned around to feel his beautiful wife against his body but to his astonishment he couldn't find Pihu.

Prayan instantaneously woke up from his deep slumber. His heart was thudding fast, and panic swept over him. He hurriedly made his way towards the living room but there was no trace of his wife.

His feet took him towards the kitchen and the moment Prayan laid his eyes on a body curled up like a cocoon at the corner of the table, he let out a sigh of relief.

Prayan's mouth was left ajar to see his wife eating as if it's her last day on earth and that too the combination of white sauce Pasta with Curd made him puke.

How can a person eat pasta with curd? He thought.

Weird pregnancy Cravings. He thought and got weirded out with the image of his pregnant wife eating a strange combination of Pasta and curd.

Pihu was currently seven months pregnant and was lately having a lot of weird cravings. There was not even a moment when Prayan was not by her side. Despite the overload from his office he still made time for his wife and unborn baby.

"You were sleeping next to me earlier, then how come you are here? I asked you to not go anywhere alone? You know roaming here and there can be dangerous for our child at this stage." Prayan scolded Pihu who was looking at him as if she has encountered a ghost.

"You frightened me." Pihu blurted out while mixing more curd in her Pasta.

"Don't change the topic." Prayan retorted, intending to make her realise that she needs to be cautious.

Pihu's lips were jutted out in an adorable pout and in no time her eyes welled up with tears making Prayan bang his head at the wall. How could he scold his wife at this stage? She was extremely vulnerable at this time and he made her upset.

"No--no baby, I am sorry. I am such a fool to scold an adorable bean like you. It's okay do whatever you want to, but I just want you to know that I am worried about your health. If you want something, then tell me, I'll do it for you.

Pihu for you rest is very important right now. Please baby I am just worried about you and our little angel, my darling."

"I--I am sorry. I know you told me not to go anywhere without you, but I was hungry. I promise not to repeat it again." Pihu replied with a pout.

"Pihu what's wrong?" Prayan asked her very cautiously not wanting to make her upset any further.

"Prayan I want to go to supermarket." She replied leaving her pasta in the corner and now looking at Prayan with sheer excitement.

"Supermarket? But why Pihu? Do you need any supplies?" Prayan interrogated.

"I want to eat ice cream and also we have to buy few items for our little angel. Remember?" Pihu pointed out.

"Oh! Yes, Okay! We will go to the supermarket but remember you will not leave my side for even a second. Promise?" Prayan said.

"Promise." Pihu replied while giving a peek on his cheek.

--------------------------------------------

Pihu and Prayan were currently in the supermarket purchasing few essential items for their baby. It had been an hour and Pihu was extremely tired.

"Prayan I am tired. I want to rest for sometime." Pihu said and sat on a nearby stool.

"Okay baby! I'll just make the payment and then we'll have our mini rest session with chocolate ice-cream." Prayan said and just like he thought, Pihu's face was littered with a beautiful smile at the name of ice cream.

After making the payment of their necessities and buying ice cream the couple was sitting on a nearby bench and staring at each other fondly.

"You know----" Pihu's words got stuck in her throat when her eyes found a very familiar person.

"Baby?" Prayan was puzzled to see his wife looking at a different direction. His eyes followed the same path and he was bewildered to see Sahil standing there with another woman. Both seem quite close to each other.

Sahil made his way towards the couple after whispering few words in his partner's ears.

Pihu and Prayan both stood on their feets, their fingers were interwined together and no tint of nervousness or fear was on their face.

Because they had full faith in each other and in their love.

Sahil stood next to them leaving a fair space between himself and the couple.

"It's been so long. I know you guys don't want to see or hear to me, but I just want to say that I am happy for both of you and I apologize for my actions on your wedding. After that day, my family disowned me and that was the time when I realised what I did was horrendous. Because of my selfish desires I had to pay a huge price. It took me few months to work over myself. I distanced myself from everything and just focused on myself and my work. I changed myself so that I can again face my family.

You know I thought, that I would never be able to feel what true love is? But then I met someone who makes me feel serene. The lady you both saw with me is my fiance. I have already told my past to her and the most unbelievable thing is that she is still by my side.

I guess that's what true love is. I just wanted to speak my heart out in front of you guys. I won't disturb you anymore. Take care and congratulations." Sahil said and without waiting for a mini second he went towards his fiance's directions.

Prayan shifted his gaze from Sahil to Pihu and saw tears glistening in her eyes.

"Pihu are you okay?" He whispered.

"Till the time I am with you, I am perfect. I just--- got emotional. All those memories of our wedding day suddenly envaded my mind. I can't bear to lose you." Pihu said looking at her husband.

Prayan engulfed her in his protective arms and whispered "I will always be with you and love you. Don't stress over the past nor worry about the future. Just live in your present darling. That's all what matters and also whatever Sahil said today was important for his own self. He to deserves too move on."

"You are right." Pihu uttered, her head was lying on his husband's chest while he was patting her head softly.

"I love you Prayan."

"I love you too Pihu."

---------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys🌺
Welcome Back. It's been so long. Right?

This is a bonus Chapter as I promised to my few readers. I hope you like it.

•What's your thought regarding this Chapter?

•Finally it was a happy ending for Sahil as well. Everybody deserves too move on. Right? What's your take on Sahil's POV?

•Did anyone miss this book or not?

I have Published my new book - 'Heal Me With Your Love.' Kindly show some love and support.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 27.4K 49
"Even though we are Arranged, yet i am so much in love with my Fiance. I just hope the feeling is mutual" Hello lovely readers, I am back with a new...
277K 14.7K 31
Madiha Shah, a young woman from a middle-class family, finds her life unexpectedly entangled with the illustrious Zafar Shah Abraar, a prominent busi...
4.4M 227K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
52.1K 2.6K 46
Pihu Sharma is a loving, kind, and sweet person. She belongs to a middle-class family who wants to marry their daughter to someone higher than their...