The cherry Flower Witch (Twis...

By 1234321X

#1 in Disney twisted wonderland 10/6/2020 "Child, In this world we live in if you're a witch, Celestials wa... More

Prologue
Ch.1
❤Ch.2
❤Ch.3
❤Ch.4
🐺Ch.5
🐺Ch.6
🐺Ch.7
🐚Ch.8
🐚Ch.9
🐚Ch.10
🐚Ch.11
🐚Ch.12
🐚Ch.13
🐍Ch.14
🐍Ch.15
🐍Ch.16
🐍Ch.17
🐍Ch.18
🐍Ch.19
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt. 1
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.2
"Cherry blossom Marriage" Pt.3
🎶Malleus x Reader
💔Jamil x Reader
💔Riddle X servant!Reader
☁Ortho x Young!Reader
💔Angel!Epel x Reader
💠I want to Fly Pt.1
💠I want to Fly Pt.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.1
Scary Monster Event Ch.2
Scary Monster Event Ch.3
Scary Monster Event Ch.4
Scary Monster Event Ch.5
Scary Monster Event Ch.6
Scary Monster Event Ch.7
Scary Monster Event Ch.8
Houseki no Kuni X twisted wonderland
💔Father!Kalim x Son!Reader x Jamil
☁Pt.2 Vil X Winged! reader X Rook
💠Cruel end( Heartslabyul ver.♥)
Fairy Gala Pt.1
Fairy Gala Pt.2
Fairy Gala Pt.3
Fairy Gala Pt.4
Epel x Reader
Jade x Reader
💠 Jade x reader pt.2
💠 Jade x reader pt.3
Tokyo ghoul x Twisted wonderland
🍎Ch. 19.5
🍎Ch.20
🍎 Ch.21
🍎 Ch.22
🍎 Ch.23
🍎Ch.24
🍎Ch.25
🍎Ch.26
🍎Ch.27
🍎Ch.28
🍎Ch.29
🌸Ch.30
🍎Ch.31
🍎Ch.32
🍎Ch.33
🍎Ch.34
🍎Ch.35
🍎Ch.36
🍎Ch.37
🍎Ch.38
Vil x Reader x Neige
Vil x Reader x Neige pt.2
Neige ending
Vil ending
results
Camp even pt.1
Bean Day Pt.1
Bean day 2
Bean Day 3
Scarabia x Daimond! Reader
Gem! Rook x Reader x Gem! Vil
Fun click & drag games
Camp event pt.2
question
🔥Ch 39
🔥Ch. 40
Second book
new chapter available
twisted wonderland masquerade event

☁Vil X Winged!reader X Rook

2.5K 84 22
By 1234321X

"Welcome Y/n Rider, to Night Raven College, your Dorm shall be Pomefiore," The dark mirror announced.

It was a major change from my home town. It was kind of a 2nd world country, in my home town we pride themselves on hunting, fishing, weaving, and having the most beautiful of wings and feathers.

To suddenly summoned by the ebony carriage to study at a prestigious school. Then to be thrown into a Dorm full of strange fancy people. Who really like to prioritize their looks.

And these ceremony robes are just so uncomfortable. My wings have no breathing room under these layers. After the ceremony, we were escorted to the Dorm and a welcome party was held.
_____
" What about you, what's your name?" Another first-year asked.

"Huh? Oh, Y/n. Y/n Rider," Y/n smiled nervesly.

"You have such lovely hair, and you have such interesting ears," said a fellow first year.

"Oui, the most interesting ears," said a voice as a hand grabbed y/n's jaw.

A man with straight blond hair and emerald green eyes started to examine y/n's feathery ears.

" Umm, what are you doing?" Y/n asked as they tried to push the guy away from them.

"Just admiring your uniqueness," The guy smiled as he let go of Y/n's jaw.

"Thanks, umm who are you?" Y/n asked as they tried to back away.

"Oh, I am Rook Hunt, 2nd year, I haven't seen anyone like you around before, where are you from?" Rook asked.

"I'm from Prenia," Y/n said.

"Prenia? Oh, they're known for their beautiful weavings. Pomefiore has a couple of tapestries from there," Rook said as he pointed to a tapestry on a nearby wall, " I wish I knew what kind of material they used, it must be high quality if it's that expensive and hard to come by," 

"Yeah, I guess you could say that," Y/n said as their wings began to itch under the robes.

"Anyways Dinner is ready, you can tell me all about your home then," Rook smiled as he wrapped an arm on Y/n's shoulders.

As Y/n and Rook sat down as they listened to the Dorm leader's speech, but got distracted by the tiny dish set in front of them.

"Is this it?" Y/n asked, slightly worried.

"Of course, the finest meal Pomefiore has to offer," Rook smiled.

"It's kind of... Small," Y/n commented.

"No it's the perfect serving size, were not pigs," Said a proud voice across from Y/n.

"Ah, I see you're as beautiful as ever Vil," Rook complemented.

"So this is all we're getting?" Y/n sighed.

"I'm afraid so, but It's delicious. You won't be disappointed," Rook promised, as Y/n frowned slightly.

"Don't frown, it will wrinkle your skin, it would be a shame for a lovely face to be ruined so soon," Vil commented as he cut a small piece of his meal.

Y/n watched the rest of the dorm and how they cut tiny lady bits from their already tiny meal. Vil looked up in the first year in front of them and quietly admired their natural pretty appearance. He quickly noticed that this students wore absolutely no makeup or jewelry of any kind. He wanted to know their secret on how they make themselves beautiful, to further his own. As Vil looked up to Y/n again, only to gasp in horror as he watched Y/n stuff the whole morsel into their mouth, like a peasant. Y/n noticed Vil's shocked look, as they quickly chewed and swallowed their food.

"Did I do it wrong?" Y/n asked slowly.

"... Ahahaha! What an amusing joke, eating the entire meal in one bite," Rook laughed, trying to lighten the tension. 

Y/n started to shift uncomfortably as their wings started to itch and twitch under the robe. Their wings need to stretch out and not be restrained. 

"I-I need a breather, I'll be outside!" Y/n said as he hopped over the table, and ran to the doors.

"Wait! It's almost Curfew! First year Get Back here!" The dorm leader shouted.

"I'll be back before then!" Y/n shouted as they ran outside.

"Vil, Rook please bring them back," The leader ordered.

Rook smiled and quickly head for the door, while Vil groaned as he followed rook. The two followed Y/n out of the dorm, as they tried to catch up.

"Y/n, we Have rules to follow! You have school tomorrow, come back inside!" Vil ordered.

"What are they doing?" Rook asked as he watched the strange student loosen the top half of their robe.

The top of the robe was removed to reveal large beautiful wings on Y/n's back as they quickly took to the air. With one powerful stroke to their wings, Y/n was trusted high into the sky. The moonlight shined down on Y/n's f/c feathers as they soared through the night sky. Rook watch in awe, why Vil admired their beautiful wings. After a few flights around the Dorm Y/n finally decided to land. 

"Magnifique, you were absolutely stunning!" Rook said as he examined Y/n's wings.

"T-thank you," Y/n smiled sheepishly, " They were really uncomfortable being retrained under my robes."

"You got your stretch, now put your top part of the robe back on," Vil ordered.

"Fine," Y/n sighed as he stuffed his wings back into the robe.

----------

As vil and Rook waited in the hall for the first year, Vil sighed in annoyance. The current dorm leader put them in charge of Y/n to make sure they didn't do anything to embarrass Pomefiore. Finally, Y/n ran out of their room in a sightly wrinkled uniform and tried to run past Vil and Rook. Vil quickly noticed the slapped together uniform and swiftly Grabbed Y/n's wing that stook out from slits on the back of the uniform.

"What is this, Your Uniform is covered in wrinkles and you tied your tie wrong," Vil huffed in annoyance. 

Vil groaned and smoothed out Y/n's uniform and started to retie the tie, but as he did he looked up to see Y/n's e/c orbs staring at him. Their eyes appeared to be studying him, and for the first time, Vil couldn't read what could be behind those eyes and was lost in them. Vil slowly started to move closer and closer, till their lips were merely inches apart. Y/n moved back and quickly finished up retying and dashed off. 

"Hahaha, you nearly feel under the sirens spell," Rook chuckled.

"What?" Vil asked.

"I finally realized what Y/n was. They are a Siren," Rook said, " Naturally alluring creatures, you almost fell completely under their spell."

"Don't say such foolish things," Vil scoffed as he walked off.

"Y/n, you are a very interesting specimen," Rook said to himself as he pulled out his camera.

___________
Pt.2?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 43 6
"Often times I find myself just vanishing into the air..." When a girl with a vanishing act finally gets to seen by her peers after tasked to babysit...
114K 4.7K 91
♡⋆.ೃ࿔* └ ➝ 𝙏𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙑𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙓 𝙁𝙚𝙢!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ▃ ▃ ▃ ▃ "𝗜'𝗺 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗲. 𝗘...
4.1K 207 6
Yul has lived with their uncle for a year now and has found a New family with them along with all their new Friends. They have become a Hit in the Tw...
16.8K 1.2K 12
╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ╰┈➤ ❝𝖇𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌❞ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ you were blessed some mysterious abilities that caused you meet your soulmates left and right. y...