Nothing, Yet Everything

By DevilLiebe

There are soulmates. There is supposed to be a word engraved on you. The word represents what your soulmate l... More

Nothing
Everything
Law - First Encounter
Damian - First Encounter
I guess I'm your Soulmate now?
Surprised on Both Sides
Wanna go to the Park?
His Pain is Because of Me
The Crash and the Trauma
Who are you?
2 Brothers and The Lover
Why a Seizure Now!?!

New Nicknames!

11 0 0
By DevilLiebe

"Toroa!" Damian said as he opened the door to house. "Hey, Damian." As he kissed him on the cheek. "Why did you call me?" ."He called all of us." Said a familiar voice. He looked up to see all of Damian's friends. Everyone sat down on the couch or the rug. "I called everyone here to make up nicknames." Damian said. "Nicknames?" Zayn said. "It will make things easier." Damian said. " I have it all planned out. Naomi is Nami, Colin is Chopper, Reina is Robin, Blake is Brook, Spencer is Sanji, Zayn is Zoro, Finn is Franky, Jacob is Jimbei and I'm Luffy." He said. Everyone agreed with him. "I guess I'll call you Luffy now." Law said. "If you do, I'll call you Law." He said. Law smiled "Deal." He said. "Ok, Ok. We get it lovebirds. Leave. Go somewhere." Jimbei said. They all laughed. Little did they know that the next day, was going to be a horrible one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
600K 49.6K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
3M 115K 32
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
1.3M 69.4K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...