the advance hero

By Nightfighter45

in a world filled with quirks a boy was born quirkless while his family had powerful quirks. the world turned... More

Captured
First day and one hell of a rejection
battle training and identity discovered
USJ attack
the sports festival
First match
Second Match, duel quirk vs quirkless
final round
meeting an ex
explaining code Alpha, Akame and Kuromes dad visits
Final Exam
after the exam
arrival at camp
It begins
not everthing went as planed
Before the final fight
the fated battle
dorms
back to school
set up
crew expendable
final chapter trailer
final chapter

how the harem started

9.9K 87 63
By Nightfighter45

3rd P.O.V.

The morning was just like every other morning in class 1-A the students being loud as Izuku being annoyed with his ex-friends and family trying to get his forgiveness until Aizawa entered the room shutting everyone up.

Aizawa: Alright class today is not over.

Class 1-A(worried): Not another test!

Aizawa: Well be choosing class president and vice-president.

Class 1-A(relived): A normal class thing.

Aizawa: you guys pick who you want as class president.

At this everyone was shouting except sentinel and Akame, Eri latched on to Izuku out of fear at the sudden shouting making him mad.

Izuku: EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW!!!

Everyone shut up and sat down.

Izuku: Now we are going to put it a vote to see who the class wants as president and you can't vote for yourself." assholes."

After counting the votes.

Aizawa: after counting the votes congratulation Izuku and Momo are the class President and vice president.

Izuku and Momo walk to the front of the class.

Momo: "OMG the cutie in my class is standing next to me."

Izuku: Thank you for seeing me fit for class president I promise to treat this class like it's my own team.

Sentinel: Ooh-rah.

Lunch time

Akame's P.O.V.

I was walking to lunch with Izuku ato get something to eat until someone called out to me.

???/???: Hey Akame, wait up.

I turned around to see Katsumi and Sakura walking towards us.

Katsumi: Akame can we talk to you alone.

Akame: Sure, Izuku you go ahead with Eri and get something to eat.

He nodded and went to the cafeteria as we walked around the corner.

Akame: So what is this about.

Sakura: Well you see we have feelings for Yagi.

Katsumi: And we wanted to know if you're willing to share him with us.

There was a moment of silence before I answered.

Akame: No.

Katsumi(angry): What?

Akame: I said no he doesn't want to be around ether of you.

Katsumi angered tried to attack me with her outstretched arm when a figure grabbed her, tossed her to the ground and put a pistol to her head.

???: Don't move.

Izuku's P.O.V.

Akame told me to go ahead but I couldn't shake that feeling something will happen until I saw Hesh waving at me.

Izuku: Hey Hesh can you take Eri to the cafeteria while I check on Akame?

Hesh: Why, you got that gut feeling again?

Izuku: Yeah, I do.

He took my daughter as I went to the place, I saw Akame go only to see Katsumi who is going to attack her. I acted at the site by grabbing Katsumi's arm, using her momentum, I redirected her attack and tossed her to the floor and followed up with my knee between her shoulder blades as I put my MP443 to her temple.

Izuku: Don't move.

I said as Katsumi didn't dare move with my pistol to her head.

Katsumi: That bitch doesn't deserve you like we do.

By this time Izumi ran up to us.

Izumi(worried): Izuku don't do it!

Izuku: Get your friend under control before I do.

I said getting off Katsumi.

Katsumi: Why does she get you all to herself.

She said as me and Akame looked at each other before realizing we never told them.

Akame: Well, I'm actualy sharing him with my friends when their arounds.

Izumi/Katsumi/Sakura: ..........WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Izuku: *chuckles* Yeah I already have a harem.

I said scratching the back of my head while Izumi got her face inches from Akame's.

Izumi: you must tell us how.

Akame: Later right now we still have lunch.

After lunch

Me and Akame were in class surrounded by the other students as word got out that I had a harem.

Izuku(tired): Who talked?

Everyone pointed at Katsumi who had an angry look on her face.

Akame: *sigh*Figured. So, you all want to know how this harem started?

They all nodded

*Flash back*

Izuku's P.O.V.

I was sitting in a bar in China after a mission to kill the red dragons mafia when I saw three girls I recognized from the mission Akame, Leone

and Esdeath

I know the assassins personally from all the missions we did together. So being the guy, I was I went and talked to them and as we were talking, they ordered more drinks until Leone and Esdeath were wasted.

Izuku(shocked): Wow you guys nearly cleaned the bar out.

Esdeath(drunk): No, we did not, well maybe a little.

She said as I looked at the bar shelfs that are ¾ empty.

Izuku: Sure, you didn't.

Leone(drunk): So, tell me cutie how did you get this sexy~.

Izuku: wha-

I didn't finish because blond hair put my head into her rack for some reason.

Leone(drunk): Oh you don't have to tell us, I like to find out on my own~.

She said as I tried to get my head out of her breast.

Izuku: How about I take you girls to a hotel to sleep off the alcohol.

Akame: A little bold there aren't you.

Izuku(blushing): what n-no I just w-wanted to help n-not take advantage of you.

The girls laughed at my reaction as we got up to leave, as we had to help the two drunks to stand and walk, when I made it to the door I heard my team yell.

Hesh: Reaper, you lucky bastard, have fun!!

Simon: Tonight, he's a boy by tomorrow he'll be a man!!

Logan: I knew he had the charm but dam!!

They yelled as Akame looked at me.

Izuku: "You sons of a bitches are going to get me killed one day." *Out loud* There just messing around honest I won't take advantage of you.

Thankfully she believed me and not my drunk friends as we made our way to the hotel. Before we got there Leone fell asleep so I had to carry her the rest of the way but we got there and got them to the room without any incident. I went to lay Leone on the bed but when I did she grabbed the collar of my shirt and flipped me on the bed as Leone and Esdeath clung to me pinning my arms under their heads.

Izuku(shocked): How the hell.

By this time Akame came out of the bathroom when she saw the site.

Akame: I thought you said you wouldn't try anything.

Izuku: She threw me in the bed I swear.

I said in defense, I was scared I was going to get killed but instead she laid in the bed as well.

Akame: Reaper can I tell you something?

She asked sounding nervous. I never heard her nervous before.

Izuku(blushing): S-sure w-what is it?

Akame: W-well you see through out all the missions we got to know each other a little better.

My heart started to beat faster, and my face heated up hearing her.

Akame(blushing): A-a-and I j-just wanted t-to s-s-say that *inhale* Iloveyou.

Izuku: W-what.

Akame(blushing): I.love.you.

She said burying her face into my chest out of embarrassment.

Izuku: Akame.

She raised her head to face me.

Izuku: I love you to.

I said smiling as she kissed me.

???: Aww.

We looked to the source of the noise to see Leone was awake and sober.

Leone: This looks so adorable and the fact that you to are in bed together makes it so cheesy.

Izuku/Akame(blushing): You threw me/him in the bed!

Esdeath(tired): What's going on?

Leone: Oh, nothing Akame just confessed her feeling to Reaper.

Esdeath: I thought all of us were going to confess together.

Izuku: What?

Leone: Yeah you happened to capture the hearts of the other girls as well.

Izuku(shocked): W-wow I had no Idea.

Akame: So what do you say.

Izuku: I guess I can make it work.

They smiled as they all kissed me.

*Flashback over*

Izuku: And that's how my harem.

The class was once again shocked at how my harem started.

Shoto: I call bullshit.

Izumi: Yeah when were you in China?

Izuku: That summer you and your parents were at the touring the U.S. with the Todorokis, you know the one where you left me home alone for the 235th time you left me alone after I was told I was quirk less.

They Izumi looked down in shame as class looked at them like they were monsters before Aizawa walked into the class room.

Aizawa: Alright class settle down.

They settled down in there own seats.

Aizawa: thanks, today we'll be heading to the U.S.J.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 4.9K 47
Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is far more powerful thanks to One For All...
669K 7.7K 33
In a world where only women have quirks and are the dominant gender, Izuku Aizawa is one of the only men left in the world. His main dream in life is...
16.4K 613 23
I grew up wanting to be a hero... A hero that could save everyone. A hero, smiling to reassure others, like All-Might! The greatest hero! This world...
54.6K 977 57
This is the story of a neglected Izuku Yagi the son of Toshinori Yagi (All Might) and Inko Yagi (Psistorm) who is the brother of Izuma Yagi. Falsely...