Best Friends - Jai brooks

By caitlinalyssa

Alyssa Jone is a 17 years old girl that lives next to the Brooks brothers. Her father committed suicide two y... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
PLEASE READ, NOT AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
PLEASE READ
SEQUEL IS UP AYEEEEEEE
@_lklyxx
YOUTUBE VIDEO

Chapter 2

3.6K 93 7
By caitlinalyssa

JAI'S POV :

She looked beautiful.. Simple but still.. She's nothing like all the other girls from school. They look hideous without make-up but Alyssa doesn't need all that. I wish she knew how beautiful she is.

" Ready beautiful? " I said to let her know that I think she's beautiful. She just nodded and smiled at me. I took her hand and we made our way to the park where everyone was waiting for us. I'm actually happy that they are at the park already, I have some alone time with her now.

If she only knew.. I can make her the happiest girl on this planet but I know she doesn't like me and I can't take the risk of losing our friendship. I'll just enjoy her company for know I guess..

ALYSSA'S POV :

I tried to ignore it but I felt fireworks inside when he took my hand in his. I just wish he felt the same way about me.

I noticed him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

" What are you looking at shitface? " I said whilst I playfully slapped his arm.

" You just look beautiful today.. I like your outfit. " He said with his cute sloth smile.

My cheeks turned red and I looked at the ground. So sweet. Honestly I can stare at him the whole day, he's just so perfect with his cute brown curly hair. * sigh * I love him so much..

" Lyssa? LYSSAAA! " He yelled whilst waving his hand in front of me with a confused face.

" Sorry I zoned out again. " I giggled.

Jai opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by a voice

" LYSSAAA " said the voice. Well, yelled actually. I turned around to see who it was and it was Skip.

" SKIPPP! I MISSED YOU! " I shouted whilst jumping on him.

" Yeah I missed you too, eventhough it has only been two days since I last saw you silly. " we both laughed. I really did miss Skip because I'm used to seeing him everyday.

I turned around to face Jai again but my heart dropped when I saw him standing in the corner with another girl..

WHO IS SHE AND WHY IS SHE TALKING TO HIM?!

Wait it's Rachel from school.. She always watches him like a predator. I couldn't look at them, I was too scared for what could happen.

Finally Jai came running back to us.

" God why can't she just leave me alone! Her high pitched voice gives me the creeps, seriously. "

Thank god..

Jai looked at me with a confused face.. Uh oh.

" I said it out loud, didn't I? " I said with red cheeks and giggled a bit.

" Yeah you did. " He chuckled.

He put his arm around me and together with Skip we walked to the others.

" Lyssaaa! "

" Lukeyyy! " I yelled whilst jumping on him which caused us to fall. Beau, James and becca felt the need to jump on us too. Luke and I yelled in pain.

" Lyssa we missed youuu! " The three of them yelled.

" I missed you too but you guys didn't have to break my back! " I said which made them all laugh.

The rest of the day was fun, after 3 hours of crying from laughing we all went home.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! please leave a vote and comment behind! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 86 18
In search of a new life and a sense of self, Valerie Andrews leaves Toronto to spend her summer in Melbourne, Australia, where she meets Jai Brooks...
18.3K 884 44
Pandora is your typical 16 year old girl, who I guess you could call her average. All her friends she has are amazing especially, Summer who is pract...
67.8K 1.5K 27
Emma Brooks, 16 year old teenager who lives in Melbourne, Australia. Beau, Luke, and Jai are her older brothers which are part of a group called the...
2.9K 80 12
Hi, My Name is Kayla Sanders. I'm 18 years old and I'm 1/3 of a popular YouTube group with my twin sister Jayla, and older sister Becca. My life was...