๐‰๐„๐Œ. ( ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ...

By secretinigma

( ๐‹๐”๐Š๐„ ๐๐€๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’๐Ž๐ ) * ๐˜ž๐˜ˆ๐˜™๐˜•๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž * 4 ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‰๐„๐Œ
๐“๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ÿ—๐ŸŽ'๐’
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก.

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

355 20 4
By secretinigma

( JERRICA ADELMAN )

𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟓

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 of practice had led up to the moment the band was practicing for. jerrica stood at the foot of the stage watching as they played like their lives depended on it, they hadn't noticed she'd shown up yet. they had been working so hard to make it to the orpheum. tonight was the night, and nothing was going to mess it up. jerrica had even made herself free that day from her u.s tour to watch. she wouldn't have been where she was now without them.

sunset curve may not have a very big name for themselves right now, but jerrica knew they'd be big one day. they had to be. they were amazing. she had known the group since she was fourteen turning fifteen, they all met at a music contest. it was small and the prize was only a hundred dollars, but it was all for fun. she had gone with her bestfriend, quinn romano, her mom dropping them off two hours early. quinn was only there for emotional support not liking to be in front of the crowd. jerrica knew she'd be famous one day though, with a face like hers it was inevitable.

the boys had just become a band and were messing around outside of the building. they all had hotdogs in hand except bobby who claimed to be vegetarian. he wasn't really a vegetarian, jerrica learnt that within a week of knowing him. alex had knocked into them when trying to catch the trash luke was throwing to him and the three of them went toppling over. quinn nearly sprained her ankle and jerrica ended up nearly killing alex.

it was weird how that small encounter somehow led to three years of friendship between the six. after a year of contests and auditions, jerrica finally made her big break, and within another year she was known as the rock princess all around the globe. by the age of seventeen she had been on one world tour and was beginning another one just a month before the boys performance.

it was hard considering she was so young, but quinn had been with her through it all. she did miss the boys, but they knew it was her dream and they supported her throughout the whole thing. they were even scheduled to record a song together in a month or two for her new album. she had been begging her record label to sign them since the beginning and she finally felt like she was getting somewhere.

"bobby, stop looking so smug" jerrica laughed as her arms crossed her chest, her studded leather jacket looking worn-out from how long she'd kept it. it was two sizes too big and reached her mid- thigh, but she didn't mind. she didn't think luke remembered he ever gave it to her, so she never returned it.

"jem?" reggie asked as his eyes widened and a smile took over his face, the girl smiled letting her pearly whites display before doing a spin. "in the flesh" she beamed.

before she knew it the boys were all jumping off the stage and making their way to her, her small body being engulfed by buff arms and tall figures. a head of blonde, brown, black. she let the boys squeeze the lights out of her before beginning to pat their chests to let her breath. she didn't blame them, it'd been over four months since they'd seen eachother.

the girl looked over the three before scrunching her eyebrows and looking up to the stage, seeing luke standing in his previous spot. guitar still in hand and a confused look on his face. he didn't look as happy to see her as she thought he would and felt her heart crack a bit.

she may have had a small crush on luke, if small meant two year long obsession with the boy.

"i parked the car and our bags are being brought to the hotel!" a female voice yelled out as she entered the room where the teenagers stood. there in mom- jeans, a beaded white crop top and white sneakers was quinn romano. looking even prettier than the last time they left for tour.

quinn had started her modelling career and was a well known face now, working with people such as versace, prada and chanel. she alongside jerrica was now a household name.

the boys smiles widened again if that was even possible before ambushing the girl, jerrica laughing as she watched them all topple over. a quick flash to the first day they met hitting her. she was back with her family.

she heard a body leave the stage before hearing the steps approaching her. she turnt slowly to face the taller boy with an attempted smile. luke had grown maybe an inch or two and his hair was longer than when she left. he started wearing muscle- tees she noted and beanies.

"come on lukey, i thought you would've missed me" she teased with a laugh as she grabbed the boys orange beanie off his head. the boys once still look he had cracked and a small grin set onto his lips.

"i have missed you, you know that" he laughed as he wrapped his arms around the shorter girl and lifted her up. she scrunched her face as she felt her hair flying around her as he shook her around playfully.

"we know you two are in love and everything but come on!" bobby joked as he appeared behind the two. jerrica felt her neck warm up before luke put her back down and gave bobby a 'shut up' look.

"the bands back together!" alex laughed as he threw an arm around quinn's shoulder pulling the girl close to him. quinn's hair now being in a shoulder length style and not down to her waist as the boys remembered. she looked more mature.

but no one had changed like jerrica did. strands of her all raven hair were now red, her eyebrows weren't as thin as she used to pluck them and were now a nice size and shape, her lips being coated in red lipstick instead of her pink lip-gloss, stockings went to fishnets, jeans to plaid skirts, sneakers to black leather boots, simpsons shirts to black corset tops. she looked the part of a rockstar.

"how about we get some street dogs before the show!" alex cheered, bobby, quinn and jerrica sharing a look. jerrica always hated when the boys bought them, they were disgusting. bobby shook his head using his vegetarian excuse before walking over to a waitress.

"i'm on a diet for a new cover shoot" quinn excused herself following bobby. jerrica looked at the remaining three and shrugged before following the other two. when they all approached the others she noticed one waitress still clapping for the band, she was really pretty. the boys were hopeless flirts, everyone knew this, and jerrica had an idea about how they were about to start acting.

"you guys are really good" the pretty waitress gushed, jerrica smiled as she let the boys do whatever they wanted and took a seat in the now clean booth besides quinn. the two friends watching the interaction closely.

luke looked at her dreamily before pushing in front of the boys and thanking her, jerrica felt herself slip in her seat lower down but didn't say anything. luke was a hopeless flirt and they were still just friends.

"i see a lot of bands, even been in a couple myself. i was really feeling it" the waitress continued as her and luke made intense eye contact. jerrica was a rock star for gods sake and here she was still in the friendzone after two years.

"that's what we do this for, i'm luke by the way" he said sticking his hand out. jerrica rolled her eyes at the boy before averting her eyes across the table seeing bobby giving her a warning look. she flicked him off before turning her head again to look over the booth seat. alex and reggie were arm-wrestling on the table, reggie about to fall out of his seat.

"ignore them, that's alex and reggie. over there is bobby, quinn and that's jem" luke introduced the group the girl as she sent them all smiles, her eyes stopping on jem and quinn doing a double take before looking back at luke.

"nice meeting you guys, i'm rose." she smiled. she turnt back around to quinn and jem before speaking "you're that supermodel aren't you? and you're jem adelman?" the two girls addressed nodded in confirmation. rose felt her smile widen considering she was in the room with two celebrities.

"here's our demo" reggie said somehow appearing besides luke also staring at rose, a cd in hand extended to the waitress "and a t-shirt, size beautiful" he continued pulling one out of the back of his pocket towards her with a wink.

"ew" quinn rolled her eyes at the boys actions with a disgusted sound which earned her a glare from the boy. the two had always acted like this and jem was sure they liked eachother from how much they liked to get on each others nerves.

"thanks" rose said in an awkward tone "i'll make sure not to wipe the tables with this one" she joked.

the conversation was brought to a halt from a ringing from jems phone, the girl flipped it open with a groan before ending it and passing it to quinn to see. quinn rolled her eyes before completely turning the device off.

"who was it?" bobby asked before anyone else could, jem could see all the boys were curious and found no point in lying about it considering they'd all find out soon enough.

"you know leonardo dicaprio?" she asked, they nodded and she gestured towards her phone before all their eyes widened.

"why didn't you answer?" reggie nearly screamed running towards the girl and flinging himself onto her, his face a few inches from hers as he looked desperate.

"he wants to go on a date with her, he's been begging for about two weeks now" quinn laughed as she thought of the boy. he was good friends with the two girls but had recently formed a crush on jem.

luke let out a sound that was similar to a scoff before covering it up with a cough, jem giving him a weird look before shaking it off. he didn't care she reminded herself. "let's go get those hotdogs" alex suggested sensing the awkwardness.

quinn nodded before sliding out of the booth and giving bobby a kiss on the cheek telling him to not annoy the waitress and grabbing reggie bringing him out aswell, alex running to catch up with them. "it was nice meeting you rose" jem said to the girl before grabbing luke's wrist and pulling him out quickly.

she quickly pushed his beanie onto his head and kept her head down as she passed a few crowds of teenage girls, making sure luke did the same. even though they weren't that big didn't mean they didn't have a few crazy teenage girls as fans. jem could see alex and reggie with two hotdogs each in hand. quinn with a bottle of water.

"for you mademoiselle" alex said as he passed one to jem and reggie giving the other to luke. the five teenagers made their way to a small couch behind the building, quinn and jem basically sitting on top of one another as reggie sat on the arm of the chair.

"you sure you don't want some?" reggie asked quinn with a mouthful of hotdog as he passed it to her, the girl grimaced before shaking her head no and lifting her water up "i'm good reg"

luke seemed deep in thought as he ate his hotdog, jem took one bite of hers before knocking his shoulder trying to snap him out of it "this is so awesome you guys" he smiled as he ate his car hotdog. jem was so happy for the boys, their dream was becoming a reality. "we're playing the orpheum! i can't even count how many bands played there, and ended up being huge!" they all chuckled at his smile as they continued eating. "we're gonna be legends"

"yes you are" quinn smiled as she pinched luke's cheek from over jem, the boy slapping her hand away softly. the model laughed before standing up and putting her hand out to them all "trash now, i'm going to buy another water" she demanded like a mother.

they all passed her their trash before she walked away leaving them to sit "your lives are going to change after tonight guys" jem smiled as she leant her head against luke's shoulder.

little did she know how hers would've changed aswell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 4K 37
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
164K 3.4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
437K 30K 45
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...