You're My Trigger. Quinton Gr...

By zannyxanny

(In process, sequel to to ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐š๐ง) This is basicly a part 2 to "My kind of man-Quinton Gri... More

Informationโค๏ธ
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
New Book!

Chapter 29

181 0 3
By zannyxanny

Quinton standing there. His eyes are fulled with tears. He scoffs and he walks to his car. I look at Mattia seeing him smirking. I feel as tears full my eyes.

"Get out Mattia!" I yell at him. He rolls his eyes and drives out the gate. I run over to Quinton who's in his car. "Quinton please it wasn't like that!" I yell at him.

"Nah it's okay, the guy you told me not to be worried about ends up being your new lover two days after we broke up from a two and a half year relationship." He explains with a serious look.

"Quinton he kissed me I tried pulling away but I couldn't!" I say crying. "It's okay you don't need to make any excuses. Remember...We broke up." He says.

"Where are you going?" I ask. "I'm staying at my moms I d- "Your mom's in town?" I ask as I love his mom. "Yea I'm staying with her I just came here to grab my charger." He says before driving off out the gate.

I was walking to the front door crying then I hear Avani's voice. "Bebe come here." She says as I bury my head into her neck hugging her. She walks into the house. She lays me down on my bed as I cry. "Stay here okay." She says and I nod

AVANI POV
I put Chanel on her bed and then walk out after telling her to stay there. I walk to Kios room. "Kio." "Come in its open!" He yells.

I open the door and see him laying on his bed. "Chanel and Mattia kissed. Quinton saw her and they argument. She's in her room crying and I don't know what to do." I say panicking.

He stands up and puts both his hands on my shoulder making me look into his eyes. "Chill I'll go check on her... Okay?" He says smiling. I nod and we both walk out his room. He walks upstairs and I walk downstairs

𝐀/𝐍
𝐎𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐬....🤭

Q͟u͟e͟s͟t͟i͟o͟n͟/s͟:

𝑭𝒂𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆?
𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝐴𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛 𝑜𝑟 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒𝑑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 888 17
โ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด.. ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด? โž โ ๐˜ช ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ โž ยท ยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๐–ฅธยท โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท ยท started: aug 10, 202...
150K 4.7K 104
The story follows the life of Nick Austin and Tony Lopez who seem to have the perfect life on the internet but reality is a whole new story. The writ...
67.8K 796 18
this is like a short story like you can read in a day so. yea. may be a sequel to this ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿผ my f i r s t story so if it sucks im sorry :) story ma...
319K 3K 199
*๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ฌ "๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค"* ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐‹๐€ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...