Sensual Innocence

By Kiwii1951

I felt my face heat up from his touch. "I want to ruin that adorable innocence you have, my dear" He said as... More

A/N
🖤chapter 1🖤
🖤chapter 2🖤
🖤chapter 3🖤
🖤chapter 4🖤
🖤chapter 5🖤
🖤Chapter 6🖤
🖤chapter 7🖤
🖤chapter 8🖤
🖤Chapter 9🖤
🖤Chapter 10🖤
🖤Chapter 11🖤
🖤Chapter 12🖤
🖤Chapter 13🖤
🖤Chapter 15🖤
🖤Chapter 16🖤
🖤Chapter 17🖤
🖤Chapter 18🖤
🖤Chapter 19🖤
🖤Chapter 20🖤
🖤Chapter 21🖤
🖤Chapter 22🖤
🖤Chapter 23🖤
🖤Chapter 24🖤
🖤Chapter 25🖤
🖤Chapter 26🖤
🖤Chapter 27🖤
🖤Chapter 28🖤
🖤Chapter 29🖤
🖤Chapter 30🖤
🖤chapter 31🖤
🖤chapter 32🖤
🖤Chapter 33🖤
🖤Chapter 34🖤
🖤Chapter 35🖤
🖤chapter 36🖤
🖤EPILOGUE🖤

🖤Chapter 14🖤

95.8K 2.1K 719
By Kiwii1951

       It's been two days.
       Two days since I've had to avoid him. Two days of looking behind every corner making sure he wasn't there.

            Everytime I see him it's a huge. reminder shoved into my face of my childhood, Everything he's done. Seeing him again makes me want to believe this is one long nightmare only to be proven wrong. My stomach       feels like its twisting whenever I see him. 

          A loud ring comes to my ears making me jump, only to then notice it was the school bell, indicating my next class.

        I pick up my bag, putting all my books inside before standing up. I look back to see if he's getting up to follow me, only to see that he's not there.

      "He's not here today" comes a voice from behind me, making me jump. I hesitantly turn around and see Lucas also standing with his stuff.

       "W-what?" I ask stuttering.

       "Marcus, he isn't here"

      Finally understanding what he had said, I nod before letting out a sigh of relief.

      Shuffling through the door and the crowded hallway suddenly I feel a slight tap on my shoulder. Turning to see who it is I see Lucas Again. "Hey." He says with a huge grin.

      "H-hi." We are in the middle of the hallway now, people brushing past us and scolding us for blocking the flow of busy students. "Is there something that you need?"

       "Actually yes," he pauses for a second and puts his hand behind his head. "You and Marcus, you have something between you guys don't you?

      I almost fall back, I'm not sure if it was from someone shoving me so they could go to their next class or if it was the surprise of his claim but either way I was taken aback.

     Lucas must have saw it too because he extends his arm out to balance me. "So, is there?"

     Without noticing I trace my scars through my shirt.

     What if he already knows? No he doesn't he's asking me so he must not know yet.

     What if he finds out, then what would happen to you? He won't find out.

      If people find out they will laugh at you, they will know a part of you and use it against you. Hide it. Don't let them in, they will only hurt you in the end. No one will find out.

      "I have no clue what you're talking about."

     "Oh please don't lie, everytime someone mentions his name or you see him you get all nervous."

      Someone brushes past me in a rush knocking me back slightly once again, was it really that obvious that I was tense?

     "Well you see I-"

      Lucas interrupts.  "You must have a past together? I won't tell anyone if that's what you're worried about." He stops for a brief moment to put his hand on his chin. "Did he h-"

      I panick, I couldn't let him figure it out. "I love him!" I stupidly blurt out as a dumb excuse.

      Wow that was stupid, out of everything I could of said I say that.

      I saw Lucas's eyes widen. "Thats so adorable, I ship you two completely, its obvious you're in love with him."

       I felt sick to my stomach when he said that but I had to play it off.

      "Yeah, could you keep it a secret though? I-im not ready to tell him."

       "Oh yeah, of course."

        I nod my head and turn back around to go to class. I didn't care if he had more to say I just wanted to get out of there.

        Following the flow of students I let them drift me along while I'm lost in my thoughts.

The rain drizzles outside as I wait under the overhang of the schoolhouse.

        Fiddling with rocks on the ground I get a text from Cover.

         Hey boo, I'm not going to be able to take you home today sorryyyy I'll pay you back though!

         Great. What will I do now?

         It's fine, what happened are you okay? I text back.

          Oh hell yeah girl I found a hot guy in my physics class so we are going to 'study' but we both know we are getting physical. I'll talk to you later love.

          I give a chuckle and put my phone away. Well maybe when the rain clears up a little bit I can walk home.

          I stand up and wipe off my skirt. Maybe I can go to the school library and study some.

         Throwing my backpack over my shoulder I give a huff and walk to the library.

          The hallway felt so empty and a little creepy without all the students, All you could really hear was the ruffling sound of the janitors cleaning the bathrooms.

         When I get to the doors of the library i swing it open a little to hard. The room was quiet and from as far as I could tell it was empty.

         "Hello?" No reply.

          Letting out a satisfied sigh I enter the room.

         The room was so cold and dark only the lamps on the tables illuminated.

          Walking over to the nonfiction section I try to find the world history books. When my finger slides over a history book I look over and see the language section.

           I put my hand on my chin, maybe I can learn a little Italian and suprising Soyer! Picking up the book I look outside and see it stopped raining.

          I quickly check the time so I'm sure I won't get locked in the school. 4:29. I have until 5.

         I quickly twirl on my feet and begin walking towards the library front desk and leave my school information rushing out the building quickly.

         Looking down at the book I start to hug it. I can't wait to surprise him.

         I was so deep in thought I bump into Mr. Jefferson making his portfolio and paperwork fall to the ground.

         "I am so sorry Mr. Jefferson!" I say bending down to pick up the fallen papers.

         He give a chuckle and helps me. "It's perfectly fine darling."

         We put all the stuff in a stack again. A few awkward moments go by then he give me a concerned look.

         "Why are you here so late, where is Cover she usually takes you home?"

          "Oh Cover couldn't take me today."

           "Well then, would you like me to take you home?"

           Feeling slightly uncomfortable I make up a small lie. "Actually sir my boyfriend is going to pick me up... he's just running a little late."

         "Well that's good. Get home safe and don't forget to do tonight's homework."

         I give a nod and he turns away.

        Starting to panic I look at at the time again. 4:56, I quickly dial Soyers number and wait for him to pick up.

        "Hello?" A manly booming voice comes from the speaker. It feels so good to hear his voice again.

        "Soyer can you please do me a big favor?"

        "Of course, what is it babygirl?"

        "I need a ride home, Cover had to do something so she couldn't take me today."

        With absolutely no hesitation he responds. "I'm on my way."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hellooo,,, I'm sorry for not publishing for a bit. To be honest I lost inspiration but thanks to my best friend she told me to push through and just try writing again. I really didn't think I would miss writing that much. But here's the long awaited chapter :"D.

      Also I just want to share with you guys that I found out I'm lesbian 👉👈😳

    Have a good day💖💖💖🥺🥺🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 34.4K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
3.8K 91 17
This story contains mature and 18+ content Playlist: Spotify, Ann: Hot It's so hard for you to not moan, so you decide to go to the bathroom. "Excuse...
455K 10.2K 40
17+ (Explicit themes) He grabs the gun suddenly "You want to die don't you, Bambi?" He asked and I slowly nodded my head while feeling his fingers...
6.9K 395 22
"No darling, it looks horrible" he said with the calm voice. I instantly felt my cheeks get warmer. 'Emma have a grip on yourself. Why are you blush...