Soulmate |Emily. P|

By dayupnext_

Years ago Derek Morgan brought a daughter into this world. The mother of his child died during birth and it w... More

!𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎!
Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28

Chapter: 12

323 3 0
By dayupnext_

"Look who finally decided to show up." Alex says as the teams attention goes Dejah walking through the glass doors.

"I over slept," she said limping over to her desk. She tried her hardest to walk normal but it wasn't working.

"Are you injured?" JJ asked going by her desk. Derek looked over following behind her.

"No Jennifer, Elle recommended that I do yoga." She answers.

She was still giving JJ and Aaron the cold shoulder but she'll engage with a conversation with them. Calling Aaron by his entire last name and call JJ by her first name.

"Mhm..yoga. You know how many times I heard that line from Elle when she use to be on the team?" Aaron says smiling.

"23 times actually." Spencer chimes in smiling.

"I actually tried the yoga with Derek thank you very much." She walked in the bullpen overhearing the conversation. Derek chuckled kissing her on the cheek.

"Who's the lucky gal or fella?" Rossi asks. Just then Emily comes in with the same walk sitting at her desk across from Dejah.

Dejah tried her best keeping a straight face. Emily was so clueless bless her heart.

They all looked between the two suspiciously, Garcia licked her thump wiping the visible makeup off of both of their necks.

"Damn!" Elle says slapping her hand over her mouth.

"That's why y'all was in that room for six hours yesterday?!"

Dejah laughed at Emily's face going to get coffee. "No we actually talked and watched movies all day...long." Emily says high giving her girlfriend.

"Okay- I don't wanna hear about my daughter sex life, so I'm gonna go." Derek says taking Elle out the bullpen.

"So y'all know what this means right?" Aaron asked.

"Keep our personal life out of our work life. We got this!"

...

"Why haven't we gotten any cases? I'm bored.." Alex says as they all sat around the round table.

"It's almost June-"

"Dejah birthday is in two weeks." Derek says.

"Why didn't you say anything?! We could have a party for you." Garcia chimes in.

"I just haven't celebrated my birthday since I was 16." She says.

"Why?" Emily asks.

"because of my mom but, I guess I can celebrate this year."

"Okay now forget about my birthday. Hotchner why haven't we gotten any cases for a week now?" Dejah asks.

"Well Strauss says that we have a FBI awards next week. They gave the other team most of our cases." He answered.

"Nomination? Who's all got nominated?" Spencer asks.

"Everyone but Emily and Alex. Alex just joined the team, and Emily-"

"Yeah." She says.

"I doubt I'll get an award.." Dejah says looking down at her phone seeing an unknown number. She hangs up but whoever it is calls again.

" Who is this?"

"You sound so grown up now?"

"Who is this?"

The team looked over at her stopping they're conversation, "it's Fran..",

"Who is Fran?"

Derek took the phone from Dejah walking out the room. "Your grandmother.." Elle said. "Figures..".

"Why are you calling her phone?"

"I just wanted to talk to her.."

"You could've asked me to talk to my daughter-"

"She is my grand daughter Derek!"

"Don't you ever say that! You don't have the right to call her that after you dis owned the both of us!" He whispered loudly in his office.

"Who told you that?!"

"You said it your self! You don't want nothing to do with us! Dejah doesn't need anyone from that fucked up family! Her mom died and we have not been okay for 25 1/2 years! Don't call again.."

He hung up. He took some deep breathes before heading back to the round table. He avoided the stares and went back to his seat giving Dejah back her phone.

"We have two new agents joining the team..so we have upgrades coming to the conference room. Our team is finally expanding and the more we expand the more we achieve." Aaron says passing out files.

"Tara Lewis and Elle Greenaway?!"

"Only Derek knew but I am coming back and moving back." Elle says smiling.

"Tara is a Dr?" Alex asked smiling.

"Like me and Alex?" Spencer asks smiling. "Yes." Aaron says grinning at the happy faces.

"Well good to know We're not the only smart people no more." Spencer adds fist bumping Alex.

"Oh no buddy your too smart for me." Alex laughs.

"She's right but I mean we're all smart.."

Everyone turned to Derek, "okay maybe I'm not the brightest." He chuckles. The team laughs and this is how they spend the rest of their day.

"SSA Aaron Hotchner?"

Everyone turned their heads to the door seeing a tall brown woman in the door way. "Everyone this is Dr. Tara Lewis." Aaron says shaking her hand.

Penelope smiled going to hug her, "Penelope Garcia- teams technical analysis" she say with a cheeky smile.

"Emily Prentiss."

"Jennifer Jareau but you can call me JJ."

"David Rossi."

"Derek Morgan."

"Dejah Morgan-Rose."

"Elle Greenaway."

"Dr. Alex Blake."

"Dr.Spencer Reid." He nodded her way. She nodded back at him smiling. "It's nice to meet you all. Erin Strauss told me you all are outstanding." "And are y'all related?" She said looking at Dejah and Derek.

"Father, daughter" everyone said. They all laugh and sat down.

They were all talking and getting to know Tara, and she was getting to know them.

"Well us Morgan's have to go. Training." Derek said as he and his daughter stood from their seats.

"Can I come?" Spencer asked awkwardly. Dejah laughed and ruffled the genius hair, she took his hand and pulled him from his seat and the three left the room.

...
Dejah pov

Me, Spencer, and my dad made it to the FBI's gym on first floor. We moved straight into the gym and it was empty and dark. Seeing that we was the main unit using this gym most of the other units use it if their order to. I changed my clothes into something more gym appropriate, I walked out the changing room and my dad was just getting started.

"Pretty boy you ready?" Derek says turning to smile at Spencer.

"I- I didn't come down here to work out! I just wanted to...watch. Plus I was bored up there." He answered sitting on a bench.

"How about some stretches? push ups? Jumping jacks?" He kept shaking his head.

"Come on Spence! Just 10 each? Your body needs it too." I pressed. He sighed and nodded untying his tie, "thank you."

.

Spencer threw his self on the floor after finishing our last lap of running. "Your trying to kill us already dad?" I leaned against a wall sliding down it.

"It wasn't that bad" he laughed. Spencer smacked his ankle and tried doing it again but his stepped away.

"Derek are you trying to kill my agents?" Hotch's voice rung out. I looked up to see the whole team coming in.

I pushed myself off the wall and onto my feet. I helped Spencer up then giving him my water bottle.

"They are fine Hotch." He laughed wrapping his hands with a boxing gloves. I placed my hair in a ponytail before doing the same with the gloves.

"Y'all boxing?" Emily asked grinning. "Mhm, he's about to get beat by his daughter. Come on old man." I teased stepping into the boxing ring.

"Ouu, she called you a old man. What you gon' do about that?" Tara teased laughing. We all laughed, I watched as he stepped in the ring and stood in front of me.

"Amaya.. no face shots-"

"I know."

"You can hit me hard, but I won't hit you hard-"

"I know. Anything else?"

"I'm getting someone else so you can actually learn-" I scrunched my face up giving him a stiff chuckle.

"I'm fine, but if you insist." I didn't mind doing this because we use to box when I was ten until I was seventeen. He never liked boxing with me before but I insured him to. It's not like this time was going to be any different especially in the place we in now.

"I already had him here." Of course he did. He took off his boxing gloves giving the agent the current ones.

The team asked him what's going on and all he said was "watch." Didn't know why, didn't care.

"Ready?" My father asked us. We nodded and began. We foot worked around each other before he tried throwing a jab at me and I dodged it. I cocked my left hand hitting him with my right, left, and right twice. He hit me with a body shot, he tried again but I dodged it and hit him with a hard right hook. His body slumped to the ground, my hand went over my mouth as Hotch and my dad came into the ring.

"I did not mean to do that!" I took off my gloves kneeling down next to them. I heard Emily, Tara, JJ, and Elle's laughs rung out, and Penelope shouting 'oh gods'.

"Guys that's not funny!" I shouted panicking. "He's not dead right?" I asked looking at my father and boss. They looked up grinning, "No he's not dead Morgan. He's okay" I looked back at the team seeing Tara and Emily hunched over still laughing.

I stepped out the ring taking the gloves off. Emily came over to me trying her best to hold in her laugh, I can see through her bullshit. She wrapped her arms around my neck chuckling, "he's fine look. Your just panicking for nothing." I turned around still in her arms, "Sorry!" I said to the agent, he chuckled and nodded.

"I have a mean right hook.."

...

After the gym, the day was moving really slow but it was finally time to leave. We all decided to go out tonight and now we just seeing where we could go.

"It's Friday, so I think we should go to a club." Tara said as we all walked out the bullpen.

"Well you pick and send us the information." Rossi says.

We all got on the elevator, and I helped Tara pick a good club so we can all dress fancy.

I stood in front of Emily and she kept distracting me by gripping my waist.

I didn't dare say anything because she wanted a reaction and I wasn't going to give her one. I slapped her hand away and everyone looked for where the sound came from.

"Why this elevator going so slow?" I stated avoiding eye contact with everyone. They looked away, and I turned to Emily. The elevator dinged and the door open. We all got out standing in the middle of the parking lot.

"It's downtown right off boulevard." I said. Emily wrapped her arm around my shoulder, I leaned my head on her shoulder.

She's been touchy all day but I'm not complaining.

"Meet you guys there."

...

"I don't know what to wear. How about we just stay in all day." I said laying my head across Emily lap.

"As much as that sounds fun, we have to get out the house." She said stroking my hair.

"Fine. What are you wearing."

"Don't worry about it, I have mines, go find yours" She smiled lifting me up off her lap. I groaned going into my closet.

...

I walked out the bathroom finding Emily completely dress and she looks beautiful.

"...I love you." I say walking up behind her. She melted into my hold bringing her head back to mine. She gently placed her lips on mine and kissed me, "I love you too. Tara and JJ is in the living room waiting for us." She said.

I wasn't listening to anything she was saying. I wrapped around the chair and straddled her, she placed her hands on my waist feeling me up. I looked her in the eyes seeing the love and lust floating beyond her mysterious eyes. I leaned down and tugged on her bottom lip before fully making out with her.

Her hand snaked around my neck causing me to moan into her mouth, "why can't we stay here again?" I whispered softly against her lips making my way down to her neck.

"Because...we gotta...go.."she panted out. I tugged and sucked on her neck, I cover her mouth before she let out any moans. "Dejah.." she moaned against my hand.

I kissed her one last time before I got off of her lap. "Come on." I said.

She nodded and I put my black heels on. I wore a red lace dress with zig zags on the back so it was opened up. I tried curling my hair but I didn't perfected like I wanted it to but it was there.

"You look beautiful Amaya, and put the nude heels on." She said grabbing her clutch. I sighed putting them on, and grabbed purse.

Emily had on a red fitted blazer and red fitted dress pants with a black corset on. The corset was like a body suit and it made her boobs sit up just right which I loved. She cut her hair recently before she came back so it was to her shoulders in a wavy style.

She grabbed my hand and we walked out the room, and the entire team was there. I looked at her and she laughed walking away. She could've said they were all here at least.

"You beauties!" Elle exclaimed. "You know I almost didn't go." I said putting my gun and credentials in my purse.

"Hurry before you change your mind." Garcia says smiling.

"You gotta nice tattoo there Prentiss." Aaron said as the team looked at the big hickey I left.

"We thought you'll be the alpha in the relationship.." Alex said fist bumping me.

"Can it guys" Emily laughed as we all walked out the door following behind her.

...

We all stepped out the cars giving our keys to valet. Tara cousin was a bouncer so we got in without standing in no lines. We all got in and the loud music blast our ears. The dancing, sweaty, drunk humans swarmed the club.

"We'll get the section y'all get some drinks!" My dad yelled over the loud music. We nodded and spilt to the bar. People will thinks it's weird to go to the bar with your parent but for me it's not. Derek Morgan is just not my parent he's my best friend as well. I tell him any and everything but as long as it's not girl talk approval.

Emily held me close by the waist guiding us over to the bar. "Two trays of shots." Elle said to the bartender. She nodded and went to get our drinks.

I'm surprised Spencer didn't come with us but he said he had to deal with his mom back home. He's been going there every weekend now even before Emily showed back up, I just hope she's okay.

We stood there talking and some random woman came up to us and the guys came up to the bar.

"Hey you wanna dance?" She asked me. I could smell the liquor on her breath, she was beautiful but wasn't Emily. "No thanks, I'm here with my girlfriend." I said showing me and Emily hands laced together.

"I can take both of y'all.." she whispered between us. Everyone stood there appalled by what was happening. I look back at Emily and she shrugged her shoulders. I grabbed a drink from the tray and threw it back.

The woman dragged me and Emily to the dance floor.

My pov

"When did my daughter become...that?" Derek asked standing his same spot.

"What did I just witness?" Alex asks.

"A threesome-"

"Okay everybody grab a drink!" JJ says laughing cutting Tara off.

Everyone took a drink and took the shot. "I wanna dance!" Elle said taking Derek hand.

Everyone followed behind the two to the dance floor and had fun.

👩🏽‍💻

"Dejah come on." Emily tried picking her up but she kept playing.

They've been there for two hours and Elle, Dejah, and Alex was the drunkest. Everyone else was tipsy and was able to drive.

"Y'all can all stay over my house." Rossi said holding the door for the group.

Aaron asked for their cars and the valet went to get them.

"Your really pretty..you should be my wife" Dejah slurred touching Emily face. Emily was shocked but still smiled at how adorable she was when she's drunk.

"Here put me down I can walk.."

"No." Emily said watching their cars pull up. "JJ can you take this please?" She asked her passing her Dejah purse. She took it and watched as Emily struggled with Dejah.

Elle was fast asleep with her legs wrapped around Derek waist and head laid on his shoulder. Alex stood against Rossi as she couldn't keep her hands off him.

"Why aren't you comprehending?" Emily asks her. She pouted and started shedding tears, "are you kidding me?" Emily sighs placing her head on her shoulder.

"We have to get her to bed." Derek sighed before climbing into the back of one of the SUV's.

Emily, Dejah, Tara, JJ, and Aaron got in one, and Derek, Elle, Garcia, Alex, and Rossi got in the other.

...

Everyone walked into Rossi's house sleepy. Rossi showed them all their rooms then Alex dragged him to his room.

Elle and Derek went straight to sleep. Aaron and JJ went home to their kids. Garcia and Tara bunked together, and Dejah and Emily stayed in one of the guest rooms.

She tried putting Dejah to sleep but all she wanted to do is have sex.

"Dejah come on now.." Emily was tired for the night. It was 12 o'clock and all she wanted to do is put her girlfriend to sleep. Plus she didn't wanna have sex in Rossi house.

"Fine."

She got off her, and laid on the other side of the bed. "Don't be like that." Emily said cuddling against her.

"I love you.." she whispered in Dejah's ear and got snores in response.

Emily realized how happy they've both been since her appearance back. The team was back in rhythm, and everyone was smiling. She prayed that it could stay like this, and their lives can finally get back to speed.

She's the happiest she's ever been since her and Dejah got together. They've had feeling for each other since last year, November and now she hopes they relationship will be amazing like it already is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.7K 19
After joining the BAU and becoming close friends with JJ, Y/N finds herself falling for her closest and best friend, all while trying to deal with a...
55.7K 960 17
Spencer and Maeve are happily in a relationship together until the new agent steps into the BAU. Y/N is the new transfer and new member to the team...
5.7K 92 17
After Penelope chooses to leave the BAU, Emily and JJ get closer. JJ is still facing the consequences of confessing her love to Spencer but no one k...
2.7K 6 17
it is what it says it is I don't own the characters they belong to the writers of criminal Minds Other than y/n they don't own y/n