My Queen (Yuno x reader)

By RobynHallos_08

An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she wa... More

Prologue
1st. Meeting Asta and Yuno
2nd. Four-leaf Grimoires
3rd. Training mission
4th. Magic Knights entrance Exam
5th. Magic Knights entrance exam - II
6th. Magic Knights entrance exam - III
7th. A Friend
8th. Join my Squad!
9th. Join my Squad! - II
10th. Mission with Golden Dawn
11th. Selfish Revenge
12th. Decision
13th. Official mission as Magic knight
15th. Teamwork is vital
16th. Shatter the diamonds
17th. Awakening of Sylphs
18th. Shifting
19th. Wizard King's adopted daughter
20th. Distiguished service ceremony
21st. Rivals
22nd. Recalling of Sylphs
23rd. Encounter: Mysterious Elf
24th. Failure
Important /Not an update/
// Appreciation! //
25th. Retrieve what was lost
Please Read! //Not an Update//
26th. Lost Friend
27th. Top Secret

14th. Friends vs Diamond foes

5.5K 190 23
By RobynHallos_08

"What (Y/n) was thinking? Ganging up with the Black bulls. She was supposed to be with us but she insisted on joining with him!" Klaus spoke while they were on their way.

Mimosa was guiding them now, "Take right."

"Okay." Yuno turned his ark according to her coordinating directions and tried to ignore Klaus's rambling.

"That brat name was Asta? That twerp. Does he honestly think he can get the better of us?"

Yuno stayed silent while listening to him. "He does seem like an unusual boy. I didn't sense even a bit of a magic power in him."

Mimosa placed her index finger on her cheek in a thoughtful manner. "Hm, neither did I."

"What that Black bull Captain thinking? How can someone like that can be any useful for a magic knight squad?"

"Klaus Sir." Yuno finally spoke up gaining his attention. "Asta is strong. I would suggest to not underestimate him, as for (Y/n), she's our squad mate, she wasn't wrong back there."

"Hmph. As far as I'm concerned it will be a miracle if they make it out of here alive, but since (Y/n) is with them, they have a chance of survival now."

He pushed up his glasses over his nose continuing. "All we need to concentrate on, is to capturing this dungeon swiftly for the good of our Kingdom."

- - -

"Anyways, So you're Noelle Silva, the youngest sibling from the house of Silva, right?"

"Uh, yes I am, And you must be (Y/n) from the Capital. This stupid-sta told me about you. I wonder if you're a noble or something?"

"Well you can say that I'm kind of a royal?. . .uh, never mind that." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Huh? You are??" Noelle asked blinking in surprise. Asta came running to them after hearing their conversation.

"What are you guys waiting for?? Come on! Oh wait, did you just said that you're a royal too?! And why did you decide to help us?? You're a member of the Golden Dawn! When did you join the magic knights?!" Asta bombarded her with questions only for Noelle to shut his mouth by splashing him away with her water spell.

(Y/n) chuckled nervously, "yeah. Sometimes we have to rebel out our way when some people wrap a blindfold of their ego and couldn't see what's the right thing to do at first hand. I sensed that you guys may need my help since your third member is missing right now. I have a feeling he probably have been fallen into a trap of Diamond foes. Besides, the elite members of Golden Dawn will be fine without me, I suppose."

"Diamond foes?" Noelle and Asta questioned simultaneously.

"Diamond soldiers, or perhaps you may call them raiders. Since this dungeon has appeared on the borderline, its obvious that those Diamond soldiers wouldn't waste any time to get their hands on the valuable treasures of this dungeon." (Y/n) explained.

"Then let's get moving! I'm sure one of those tunnels will lead us to the treasure hall. We just have to check every one of them and find the right one!" Asta suggested then ran off again.

"Oi! Wait! I have a better pla-"

(Y/n) cut in mid sentence when Asta accidentally triggered a trap, he was thrown to the edge where a stream was running in opposite direction, defying the gravity which was weird enough to blow your physics.

(Y/n) face-palmed while Noelle ran towards Asta to help him. "You idiot! Why don't you listen before you act!" Noelle scolded him.

"Uh, guys? Watch out!" (Y/n) warned them as a bunch of jelly like golems surrounded Noelle and Asta.

"Fantastic. Now what're we gonna do?" Noelle complained sarcastically.

Asta took out his sword from his grimoire and started slicing them down. "Fight them, what else! We can't back down, come on!"

(Y/n) sighed taking out her grimoire as it flipped to a certain page. "You guys are just wasting your time. Let me help you out."

Noelle noticed her grimoire with four-leaf clover in the center, her eyes widened in surprise. "F-four-leaf clover grimoire?!"

(Y/n) smirked and unsheathed her katana as well before infusing the blade with her burning mana.

"Fire magic: Shooting meteors!"

Multiple burning balls of fire appeared beside her before they were showered at the small golems, melting them down, but more of them were emerged from the activated trap magic.

"Tch. They are still coming."

"Then just slice them all what you got!" Asta exclaimed swinging his large heavy black sword at the green jelly things.

Noelle tried to help as well, throwing some water balls but few of them hit Asta instead.

(Y/n) sweat dropped, "guess, I gotta do something." She muttered before charging at the small green golems with her blade and slashed them into half. She kept slashing them with her katana as they melt afterwards due to the heat of flames.

"Asta! Slam your sword over here!" (Y/n) exclaimed pointing at the large trap magic circle.

"Right. On it!" Asta jumped across the golems then slammed his sword on the ground and canceled the magic circle as the trap magic broke. The small jelly like golems vanished into thin air.

"Oh right! His anti-magic sword could nullifies those trap magic circles. How did you figure out so quickly? You're quite impressive, (Y/n)." Noelle walked over to them with a smile as she praises.

"Nah, actually I knew his sword can cancel out almost every magic because basically he have no magic power but has an ability of an anti-magic. He is the only one who can wield that sword. So I just tested it out and it worked." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Now, that's enough of playing with traps." (Y/n) added crossing her arms as her grimoire glowed before her. "I will guide you to the treasure hall or maybe we can find your third member first."

Small balls of sparks emerged from her grimoire, forming into an arrow like before and guided them to a correct path. "Wow! They're actually cute!" Noelle complimented the little glowing creatures as it floated in the air.

"Okay, let's just follow them."

- - -

After about 10 minutes of walking through the shortcuts. (Y/n) and Noelle sensed some unfamiliar mana from a direction and could sense that there was a fight going on.

"I guess we found your squad mate. Let's go help him."

"Where? Can you guys sense him??"

"Yes, and I'm quite sure there's a battle going on ahead of us." Noelle replied.

"A battle? Whose he fighting?" Asta questioned trying to sense the mana as well but he can't.

"Probably with Diamond raiders." (Y/n) replied.

"They're here? Then we should go and help Luck!"

Noelle looked at Asta and (Y/n) unsurely. "But, should we?"

(Y/n) turned to glance at her with raised eyebrow, "why not?"

"I mean, actually, Luck likes fighting. We can leave it to him and head straight to the treasure hall, since protecting the dungeon's valuables was supposed to be our priority. And if we don't hurry, those three Golden Dawn will take all the credit."

Asta thought for a moment remembering what he told Yuno in his childhood back then before he told Noelle to keep on moving.

The trio ran in the direction of another hall with mass of condense mana where a battle was on the brink of climax with the third member of the black bulls team caught in Diamond foe's spell.

Meanwhile, Klaus and Yuno tried to stop a Diamond soldier who injured Mimosa by attacking them from behind.

'There's so much strength behind his attacks and he's not even using a grimoire!' Klaus thought facing the enemy few meters away from him. 'No sign of his magic power to detect either. . . If this keeps up.' Klaus grunted.

"Yuno! I'll stay here and hold him off. Go on ahead to the treasure hall!" Klaus ordered but Yuno hesitated.

"He's extremely strong! Are you sure you can handle him without backup?"

'Speaking of the Backup. (Y/n) should be here and maybe we could really get some help from her.' Klaus thought regretting the idea of letting (Y/n) off by her own.

He turned to glance at Yuno. "Stop questioning me and do as I say! We're out of options! (Y/n) isn't even here and I don't like leaving such task in the hands of commoner but for the good of our kingdom, We will complete our mission!"

Yuno hesitantly leave the battle to Klaus and ran towards the huge gates of treasure hall.

Klaus looked back at the enemy with lilac spiky hair and a shade of pink colored eyes with gems embedded on his forehead and body.

Before he could caste a spell, the diamond foe already stroke one which froze Klaus on his spot by planting his foot with his mineral magic.

On the other side, Luck was about to get crushed by the other enemy from Diamond kingdom. "Here boy, I can take your all worries away."

But Asta's sword nullified his spell which freed Luck from his clutches.

"Aha. Another spirited fellow come to join the party, I see."

Asta stood before Luck, the third member of his team, and faced the enemy which goes by the name Lotus.

-On Yuno's side-

Yuno came back and saved Klaus before he get hit by the deadly crystals.

"What are you doing, you fool!" Klaus shouted, surprised that he actually got saved by the said commoner.

-On Asta's side-

"Well hello there, and who are you?"

"Who am I?" Asta spoke looking at Lotus with a daring face while (Y/n) arrived right behind him and glared at the raider with wavy black hair and gray eyes.

-Yuno's side-

"The mission needs to be your only priority right now!" Klaus told him but Yuno remembered what he and Asta promised to do when they were still kids back at the church. The importance of a friend and family, and more than that, the importance of a life.

-Asta's side-

'To protect the one's life is our top priority as the magic knights. And. . .' (Y/n) thought.

"We are his Friend/You are my friend!"

Although being in different chambers of the dungeon, Asta, Yuno and (Y/n) exclaimed simultaneously sharing the same thoughts. . .

___________________________________

~Thank you for reading~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 10.3K 62
A Grimoire of Oneshots from Black Clover. These are X Reader Stories. Requests are CLOSED! I don't own any of the characters from Black Clover. St...
30.2K 929 118
Tyrus, orphaned at a very young age was taken and raised in the Forsaken Realm, Hage Village to be exact by Father Orsi Orfai and Sister Lily Aquaria...
5.8K 125 30
Leona is 14 years of age. She has a dark past along with a poker face to hide all the pain she harbors in her stone-cold heart. Ever since the incide...
602 13 2
Since young, it has been Asteria's, nickname Asta, dream to become the Wizard King. Only problem is she has no magic to speak of, unlike her childhoo...