Hetalia Truth Or Dare

By ArthurKirkland98

This is not exactly a story, it's about hetalia characters from around the world playing truth or dare, thoug... More

Must Read!!
My anime!!
The worst cooking ever
Kiss him !

V-veh..

486 18 0
By ArthurKirkland98

Ayden: *waves hand* ello everyone and welcome to Hetalia Truth or Dare game, since no one so far sent me any dares or questions I shall give the first ones then! I'll be giving two dares and two truth questions here today.

England: mercy me please don't give me a bloody annoying dare

America: chillax dude! *pats his shoulder* it wouldn't get really that bad huh?!

France: honhon unless you get dared to do something with the wrong person non?~

Russia: ^J^...

China: ..... AYIAH! DON'T TOUCH ME! *scoots away and clings to a panda plush*

Russia: oJo but I didn't do anything

China: *murmurs lowly to himself and pouts*

Italy: veh! Then we should-a start this game! *pulls out two hats*

Japan: well.. *smiles and closes his eyes tilting his head slightly to the side* I've suggested a new way to play this game, each one of you should write down a question on a paper, and a dare on another. Questions would be put into a hat, and the dares into the other hat.

Poland: so, like, we pull out from wherever we want?

Spain: fusoso I don't think so, I think Japan is trying to say that we should pull out one truth and one dare at the same time si?!

Japan: hai! *nods* you first answer a truth question, then take a dare.

Prussia: kesese!! This should be wunderbar!!

Ayden: alright now that you know how it's going to be played I'll give a warning when things start getting kinky or smutty, you can skip that scene if you wish though the warning has been given, alright we're going to start wiiiith...
Germany!

Prussia: ja!! Go for it bruder!!

Germany: *sighs heavily and nods, reaches for both hats and pulls out a small paper from each one* should I start with the truth one?

Austria: I believe that's what both Spain and Japan explained earlier.

Germany: *nods and unfolds the truth paper* 'have you ever slept with the person you love before?'.. W-well..... ja..

Hungary: *nosebleeds* as in sex??

Germany: *blushes furiously and shakes hands quickly* n-nein!!! Just sleeping!!

Hungary: I must check that myself then!

Germany: *gulps nervously and slowly unfolds the dare one* 'imitate the person on your right' .....*looks to his right*

Italy: veh!~

Germany: *extreme facepalm* ......... *sighs heavily and licks his index finger, twists a curl out of his hair to the right side and tries to smile with his eyes closed* v-veh!..

Everyone:....

Prussia: PFFFAAAAHAHA!! *choking out of laughter*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 27K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
Ice Cold By m

General Fiction

2.3M 85.8K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...
25.7K 2.9K 9
[Sequel of 'MY SUBCONSCIOUS DESIRE'] Once again, a tale of desire and respect Once again, a tale of Rathod and family bond A multi-couple story. F...
271K 19.7K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...