๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„ ๐ˆ: ๐๐‘๐„๏ฟฝ...

By Ishthaar

๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ž๐‚ [Fanfiction] Book one of The Curse series. (Required to read from the beginning... More

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!
๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ
๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐†๐„๐‘ ๐–๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐๐†๐’
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š ๐“๐–๐Ž

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘

10.9K 510 179
By Ishthaar

___________

"Ah, all of you are already here.."

Maki, Panda, Megumi and Inumaki turned around to see Hinari waving her hand at them, smiling as usual.

"Sensei." they greeted

"Where's Nobara?" She asked, looking around.

"I don't know, she's-"

Megumi's words were cut off the moment Nobara yelled, "Why is everyone empty-handed?!"

"-Right there.." Megumi finished his sentence. Hinari was surprised to see her holding a suitcase, "Nobara?? Why do you bring your suitcase?"

"Eh? Why?? We're going to Kyoto, right??" She said and the five of them blinked their eyes several times and muttered in chorus, "Huh?"

"A Goodwill event In Kyoto.." Nobara muttered

"A Goodwill event with Kyoto, In Tokyo." Panda corrected

"Whaaaaaattttt?!?!?!"

"Didn't we inform you about that before??" Hinari asked.

"So that's why our conversations about this event feel off.." Maki muttered. "Yeah.." Megumi nodded.

"The event will be held at the school of the previous year's winner." Panda said

"Ahh!! Why did you idiots win last year?!" Nobara yelled. "We didn't participate last year." Panda replied and Inumaki nodded

"Shake."

"But Yuta got the chance to participate since there weren't enough people, right?" Panda asked

"Oh yeah I remember, Rika was still around too back then. Apparently it was a one-sided affair, I wasn't in Kyoto back then so I didn't get the chance to watch." Maki muttered. "But sensei watched it, right?" Panda turned to see Hinari to ask for confirmation.

"Ahh.. Yes. I watched the event with Gojo-senpai at that time." She smiled.

"Aaaaahhh!!!! I won't forgive you Okkotsu Yuta!!! Even though we never met!! I won't forgive youuu!!!" Nobara yelled and fall on her knees

"What the hell are you saying?.." Megumi squinted his eyes and sighed.

"Your uniform will get dirty." Panda mutter

"We can still go to Kyoto or Okinawa when the school trip schedule comes out, so don't worry Nobara.." Hinari smiled wryly trying to reassure her student.

"Hey. They're here." Maki informed them and the Tokyo students along with Hinari moved their gaze to see the arrival of the six students from Kyoto.

"Hmph, is this a welcoming party? Gross." Mai scoffed

"I don't see Okkotsu anywhere." Toudou mutters "oh? It's been a while! Shirazaki-sensei! It's nice to see you!" The muscular boy grinned as soon as he saw Hinari.

The said teacher smiled and waved her hand, "it's nice to see you too, Aoi-kun."

Woah! It's Shirazaki Hinari!! Miwa mentally screamed as soon as she saw her smiling at her too. In her eyes, Hinari looked stunning and dazzling when she smiles and it makes her inner fangirling screams even harder.

"Tch.. He's so annoying. Why does he act so differently than the last time we met?" Nobara frowned

"It's because Shirazaki-sensei is his type of woman and she's strong. That's why he acts like that." Maki answered, "Also, lower your voice. If she knew about that we'd be screwed."

"Ah.. yes. Oi big guy! Shut up and hand over the souvenirs. Yatsuhashi, Kuzukiri Noodles, Soba boro."

"Shake, Shake." Inumaki nodded in agreement

"You hungry or somethin?" Toudou mutter

"Scary.." the third year student, Nishimiya Momo whose appearance resembled a witch mutters while hugging her broom.

"Forget about Okkotsu. Aren't you taking too much of a handicap with two first years?" The second year student, Mechamaru said

"Woah! It's a robot! There's a robot!!" Nobara yelled

"Nobara.. calm down.." Hinari chuckled.

"Age is irrelevant with Jujutsu Sorcerers, especially Fushiguro. He is a Zen'in after all." The third year student, Kamo Noritoshi said, "I'd say that he is more reliable then the head of the family."

"Tch!" Mai clicked her tongue in annoyance.

Overhearing that, Nobara smirked and yelled, "Ha! Someone's jealous."

An irk mark appeared on Mai's forehead, "ah~, that reminds me.. I promise to put a hole in your body the next time we meet again, huh? I think now's the right time."

"Ha! Do you think you can do that again to me? This time I won't let you off like I did last time!"

"Wha- you idiot!" Maki half yelled her words and Nobara covered her mouth in realization right away.

"Well this isn't good.." panda mumbled and Megumi gulped down his saliva nervously.

"Oh?~ That's the first time I've heard about this.. Is there any of you who would like to tell me what happened to 'that day' that you are referring to?" Hinari asked with her usual closed eye smile but Megumi knew too well that his teacher was about to get angry.

Toudou stayed silent because he knew how much Hinari cherished her friends and students. He knew Hinari hates bullying or people hurting one another in general. However, sadly, Mai doesn't know about this.

"Sensei--" Toudou's words were cut off by Mai. "Oh it's nothing~ I just teach her a lesson how to speak properly to someone above her~"

"Mai!" Toudou half yelled at her, warning her to stop.

"That idiot.." Maki sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, shutting her eyes.

"Hmm.. Teach her a lesson, I see.." Hinari smiled, eyes still closed, "What kind of life lesson did you teach her, Mai-chan?"

"Sensei--" Megumi shut his mouth when he saw Hinari looked over her shoulder at him, even though he was smiling, her students could feel the slight pressure of her cursed energy.

"It's not a big deal, I just shot--!!!" Her words were cut off the moment Hinari suddenly appeared right in front of her in the blink of an eye while pointing a revolver at Mai's forehead.

"With this?~ what a cute toy for a Jujutsu Sorcerer." She smiled.

W-When did she take my revolver??! Mai thought. She couldn't move an inch due to the pressure of Hinari's cursed energy.

"Sensei!" Megumi half yelled in panic but she ignored him.

"You know what, Mai-chan?.. I really loathe arrogant people and I loathe those who abuse their power to bully other people just for their own sake of entertainment." She mutters, still smiling with her eyes closed. Her voice is calm yet intimidating.

"I-It's not my fault!! I just taught her how to respect--!!" Mai's already trembling voice stops the moment Hinari pressed the muzzle against her forehead.

Seeing this made Megumi shout again, "Sensei!"

"That is not how you taught someone how to respect you, Mai-chan. Now take a good example.. you basically told me that you just want to teach her some manners, with this." Hinari murmured

"Shirazaki-sensei!" Megumi called out her name in panic but she showed no sign of moving away.

"Megumi, you stay out of this. I will deal with you after this." She said firmly but eyes still on the scared teen in front of her, "Mai-chan, I wonder if this thing works properly if I pull the trigger now.. Do you want me to test it out on you? It's a tool to teach some manners, as you told me." She asked still with a minuscule smile on her face

At this point nobody dares to move an inch as they felt the pressure of her cursed energy. She pulled the hammer backwards and made the familiar clicking noise. Mai shuts her eyes tightly and holds her breath.

"Just kidding~" Hinari spoke in a sing-sang voice, retracting the revolver and spinning it around her hand.

Seeing her frightened face was enough punishment for Mai. Hinari turned around and walked away from her, only then she and the rest of the Kyoto students could finally breathe. Mai's strength almost left her and Momo immediately supported her from falling.

She stopped right next to Toudou, "If I ever find out things like this happen again.." she paused and looked over her shoulder, amethyst eyes glowing as her smile dropped. "I will not let it slide." She warned, her cursed energy alone was enough to make them shiver.

Dispelling her cursed energy, she smiled with her eyes closed and tossed Mai's revolver at Toudou to which he caught it easily.

"S-So cool.. our teacher is damn cool.." Nobara mumbled, eyes wide open.

"And you guys." She turned her attention back to her students as they flinched, "Y-Yes, sensei?"

"I want to have a few words with all five of you later. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes.." they answered in chorus.

Just in time they heard handclaps followed by the voice of a familiar woman. "Hey, what's going on here? Didn't I tell you not to fight??" The Kyoto Jujutsu High student supervisor, Iori Utahime came.

"It's been quite a while, Utahime-san.." Hinari greets her, going back to her sweet self as if nothing happens.

"Oh, Hinari! It certainly is." Utahime smiled and gave her a friendly hug, "So? Where's that idiot?" She asked

"Satoru's late." Panda answered. "No way did that Idiot ever be on time." Maki adds

"She didn't even mention his name.." Megumi muttered, everything just went back to normal and everyone acted as if nothing happened. Seconds later as if on cue, Gojo appeared while pushing a cart and yelled in a loud voice,

"I'm here!!"

"Tch. Gojo Satoru!" Utahime clicked his tongue when she saw him.

Ah! It's Gojo Satoru! Miwa mentally screamed again and Gojo pushed the cart closer to the Kyoto students.

"I see that everyone's here~ I was actually on a business trip overseas." He informs and distributes some souvenirs for everyone, "Souvenirs. Tribal Charms for the Kyoto Kids, oh and this is not for you okay? Utahime."

"Like I care!!" She yelled

"And now for the Tokyo kids!!"

"Overly excited adults are creepy.." panda mutter

"I have to agree." Nobara nodded

As Gojo stepped away from the cart, standing next to Hinari. Suddenly it popped open revealing Itadori who poses energetically, "Voila!! The dearly departed Itadori Yuji!"

"OPAPI!!" He shouted in excitement. However when he looked at Nobara and Megumi, they looked disgusted rather than happy. Wait!!!!!! They don't look happy at all!!!

"Alright, Kyoto kids, this is Sukuna's vessel, Itadori Yuji~~" Gojo said, turning the cart to the Kyoto students

Then what about Kyoto students-- his thoughts were cut off as soon as they saw them ignoring him. They're only interested in their souvenirs!! Itadori thought and freeze on the spot when the reaction he got was different from his expectations.

"Sukuna's vessel? What is this?.." a surprised tone could easily be detected coming from the Kyoto principal's words.

Gojo and Hinari then walked towards Yaga and Gakuganji with a satisfied smile on their faces.

"Oh, principal Gakuganji! Thank goodness~" Gojo grinned and lowered his upper body, looking down on him "heheh~ good thing the shock didn't kill you, I was worried."

"It's such a shame that it didn't happen though." Hinari smiled with her eyes closed.

"You damn brats..!!"

Nobara and Megumi stood in front of Itadori, she held back her tears and kicked the cart. "Oi!"

"K-Kugisaki.. Fushiguro.."

"You got something to say??" She asked and Megumi sweat dropped watching her reaction. "... uh.." tears of guilt were pricking on Itadori's eyes, "I'm so sorry I didn't tell ya.. about me being alive and all.."

"Alright listen up." Hinari claps her hands to attract everyone's attention.

"The Kyoto sister school exchange event, day one is a team battle called Spirit Bash Race. The first team to exorcise the grade two cursed spirits in the designated area, wins. Grade three and lower cursed spirits will also be in the designated area, if those grade two spirits aren't exorcised by sunset, the team with the most Exorcisms will be declared as the winner. That's it for the rules, do you have any questions?" Hinari asked after explaining the rules thoroughly to her students.

"No." They answered in chorus, while ignoring the fact that Yaga was restraining Gojo with his mere muscle strength due to him being impolite towards Gakuganji earlier, hiding the fact that Itadori is still alive and because Gojo is just being plain annoying to him.

Gojo is trying his best to make Yaga stop strangling him by tapping his shoulder several times to which he ignores it. Seeing this made Utahime muffled her laughter, watching it with a satisfied look on her face.

"Interfering with the opposing team is permitted. But remember, we're comrades in the greater battle. This event is an opportunity to get to know our comrades and ourselves in the spirit of competition. Killing or incapacitating your opponent is prohibited. We'll be on break until the event starts at noon. Dismissed." Yaga said

"Aghh..!! P-Principle Y-Yaga-ghhh!!" Gojo can't even speak properly as Yaga keeps on putting pressure on him. "Fufufu~" Utahime continued to muffle her laughter and Hinari sighed slightly.

"Umm.. excuse me.. do you think this is a bit harsh?.." Itadori asked as he sat on the tatami holding a frame that is usually used in funerals.

"Just sit there and shut up."

"C'mon Nobara, He explained himself. You should just forgive him already." Panda said.

"Woah! It's talking!!" Itadori half yelled

"Shake, shake."

"W-What?.."

"Inumaki-senpai is a cursed speech user. He can increase and strengthen the spirit of words. For safety reasons, he limited his vocabulary so he could only say onigiri ingredients." Megumi explained

"So, if he tells me to die, it'll happen?? That's awesome! He's so powerful!"

"It's not that simple. It depends on the command's level of difficulty, the bigger the command, the more it'll take a toll on him. Worst case, it'll backfire. He limits his vocabulary to protect himself too." Panda explained

"Oh I get it now. Then? How can you talk??"

"Um.. Why does he reveal someone else's technique like that.." Nobara squinted her eyes

"It's not a big deal. Toge's on a different level. Anyway, give me back the Demon Slaughter. Satoru lent it to you, right?" Maki said

C-Could it be..! Itadori thought and looked away as he recalled how he lost it, "G-Gojo-sensei.. has it..!" Itadori pull his thumbs out and Megumi shut his mouth because he knew what happened to that weapon.

"Tch! That blindfolded idiot!"

Just then the door slid open and Hinari spoke as soon as the door opened, "Didn't I tell you to call him 'Sensei' ?"

"Shirazaki-sensei.." They muttered in chorus. "All of you, except Yuji, come with me." She said and walked away.

"Yes ma'am.." They replied and walked out of the meeting room, standing in front of Hinari.

She had her left hand on her waist, and head tilted to the side slightly. With an eyebrow rose, she asked, "So? Do you guys have something to say to me?"

"We're sorry, sensei.." Megumi answered, and all of them lowered their heads.

"Why did no one tell me about the incident? I'm sure this isn't the first time. Why didn't any of you say a word?" She asked firmly, no smile was present and the atmosphere thickens a little.

".. We don't want you to be angry if you find out.." Megumi answered and the rest can only keep quiet, nodding in agreement.

"What? That's your excuse? Do you think by lying to me, I won't be angry?? Is that it??" She frowned

"Sensei, it was partially our fault too for not stopping them soon.." Maki mutters, "and keeping this from you was... our idea.."

"Maki's right.." panda nodded

"Shake.."

"All of you are equally guilty!" She raised her voice as she frowned, "Shoko-senpai told me everything. You two were beaten up, especially you, Megumi! you were beaten up by Aoi-kun pretty badly! What if something far worse than just getting bruises happens to you??? The same applies to you, Nobara!" She raised her voice a bit higher than before, making the two students mentioned, flinching.

"We're sorry.." Nobara apologized and so did Megumi. "I'm so sorry.." he muttered.

Hinari took a deep breath and sighed, "Listen, all of you are my students.. It's my duty to look after all of you. Do you think I'll feel okay and all fine knowing that someone hurt either one of you?? Please don't do something like this anymore, tell me if there is a problem.. If something were to happen to any of you, I won't be able to forgive myself. Do you understand?"

Hearing that made Megumi recalls the day Hinari blamed herself for what happened to his stepsister, Tsumiki and he felt bad for hiding things from her.

"Yes, sensei.." they answered.

Hinari furrowed her eyebrows and smiled wryly, the guilt of getting angry at them resurfaced, "I'm sorry for raising my tone.. And Maki, I'm sorry for scaring your sister."

"No, it's fine Sensei. She deserved that to be honest." She chuckled. "It'll be much better if sensei put a hole in that bitch's head." Nobara mutter

"Nobara, Language please."

"Ah.." she covered her mouth

"Now that it's clear, I suppose I should leave. You may discuss whatever's necessary to discuss. Good luck everyone." She smiled. Hearing their replies, she then turned around and left but as soon as she turned her heels, her smile fades away.

I'm sure that old man is planning on killing Yuji again.. but this time, it won't work, you disgusting old man. She thought.

"You wanted to talk?" Utahime asked placing the teacup on the table

"Huh? Are you angry with me?" Gojo asked back

The older woman sighed in annoyance before answering, "No I'm not."

"That's what I thought! I didn't do anything wrong!" Gojo exclaimed and an irk mark popped on her cheek, "Jokes aside. Someone within the school is in cahoots with a cursed user or maybe a cursed spirit." He said

"That's impossible! A cursed user maybe, but a cursed spirit?!" Utahime yelled

"There are quite a few special ones these days. This person might only be talking to a cursed user though." Gojo said and sipped his tea "Can you investigate the Kyoto School, Utahime?"

"How do you know that I'm not the mole?"

"As if!" He said and put down the teacup "You're too weak and you don't have the guts, Utahime."

An irk mark appeared on her forehead as she grabbed the teacup and threw it toward Gojo but it was blocked by his infinity. "Ooh scary!! Hysterical and wild women aren't popular, you know? This is why you're forever alone."

"You son of a bitch!! Respect! Your! Elders!!!" She yelled.

Just then the door slid open and Hinari enters, she was about to greet them both but Utahime got up, running towards her and hugged her.

"Hinariiii!!! Please don't be like this idiot!!" She said and the fair-haired lady blinked her eyes in confusion. "Y-Yes??"

".... Why do I get Dejavu.." Gojo mumbled.

////

"Mic test, mic test~ T-minus one minute until we begin! And now, a word of encouragement from Utahime-san." Gojo speak through the mic which was broadcasted to the students.

"H-Huh?! Uh.. um.. some injuries will be unavoidable so.. um.. let's help each other an-"

"Yeah time's up." Gojo cut her words off immediately and grinned.

"Gojo you little piece of sh-"

"Utahime-san.. the students could hear you.." Hinari furrowed her eyebrows while smiling and stopped her from saying the unholy words.

"Yeah, how could a Student Supervisor be so vulgar with their words?~"

"Ugh.. "

"Alright! Ignore that noisy lady, It's time for the Goodwill event to STAAARRRTTTTT!!"

"Gojo Satoru!!!! Respect your elders!!!"

After that the mic went into static before finally shuts off.

"Oh Geez, could you be a bit calmer or at least try to be as elegant as Hinari, Utahime?" Gojo sighed dramatically.

"You little-!!!!!"

"Oh Stop shouting!" Gojo cuts her words off and covers his ears, "you'll make my eardrums burst!" He yelled and leaned his head against Hinari's shoulder.

"Enough both of you. Both of you are equally noisy."

They turned their heads to where the voice came from and saw a tall beautiful lady with long light colored hair that extends past her shoulders, with two braids, one that hangs in front of her face and the other behind her head. Wearing a black long sleeved, high collar dress with black shoes. Entering the room.

"Mei-san." Hinari greeted her, nodding her head slightly.

"Oh? Mei-san~" Gojo grinned waving his hand

"Hello to you Hinari." She smiled and glanced at Gojo, "When are you going to stop bickering whenever you two meet, Gojo, Utahime?" She asked with a minuscule smile plastered on her pretty face, "Do you like each other that much?"

"As if!" They both said in chorus

"Oh? You're both perfectly in sync."

"Mei-san!" Utahime yelled.

"Alright, alright~" she cooed and walked over to pat Hinari's head, "It's been a while since I last saw you. You're becoming even prettier" she smiled

Hinari smiled gently with her eyes closed. "Thank you Mei-san, you look beautiful yourself, as always."

Mei Mei smiled and sat on the sofa behind Gojo and Hinari. Moments later she used her Cursed Technique to display the vision of her crows into the screens in front of them. Now It's been around ten minutes since the event started. They watched how Panda defeated Mechamaru with his Gorilla Mode and was genuinely amazed.

Gojo sometimes stole glances at Hinari who was sitting on the sofa next to him. It's been minutes since they watched the ongoing event and he still didn't hear Hinari saying anything apart from reminding Utahime to control her temper and greeting Mei Mei.

He moved his right hand and held her left, this distracted Hinari's gaze from the screen to him right away and saw him smile at her. Mei Mei noticed this since she was sitting right behind them, she smirked in response but didn't say a word.

I see that you're still trying so hard, Gojo. She thought to herself and moved her gaze back to the screen.

This time they're watching Maki fight Miwa. Maki showed her abilities in wielding the Cursed Tools, she even showed them how sharp her instincts are when she noticed that Miwa is trying to disarm her weapon and create an opening.

Maki was quick enough to notice, she broke her weapon into two with her brute strength and threw it towards Miwa before throwing another blade to distract her and Maki dashed forward, closing the gap. In swift second, Maki used Aikido Disarming Technique to take Miwa's Katana off of her.

"What an interesting girl." Mei chuckles, "Why don't we promote her to grade two already?"

"Yeah I agree. But the Zen'ins are getting in the way." Satoru scoffed, "The Zen'in Family should just be honest and acknowledge her skills already."

"Heh.. I don't understand connections not based on money though."

"Aaand you're always a cheapskate. Anyway, I can't help but to notice that the video feeds around Yuji seem to be inconsistent~" Gojo raised his head and glanced at Mei Mei, masking his question with a joking tone.

"Well, what do you expect from animals? Besides, it gets really tiring to look at their point of view after a while." She muttered, closing her eyes and smiled subtly.

"Hmm.. ya sure about that? Anyway, I have a question for ya.. Whose side are you on, Mei-san?~"

"Whose side?" She fluttered her eyes open, "I'm on the side with money of course. There's no value in something that can't be bought since you can't exchange that for money."

"Haha! I wonder how much he paid you!" He laughed and leaned his back against the backrest once again. Well, I'm not sure what you guys have planned.. But Yuji's different now. Gojo thought and just then, as if on cue, another one of the ten talismans was burned in red flames which mean, the Tokyo students manage to exorcise one of the eight remaining Cursed Spirits that was placed on the certain areas.

"Another one-on-one seems to happen.." Hinari murmured and Gojo nodded. "Hmm.. did they forget the main objectives??" Gojo commented.

"Why can't they get along?" Utahime sighed.

"Maybe they get it from you, Utahime~"

An irk mark appeared on her forehead "You're the only person I don't plan on getting along with!"

Hinari sighed softly and got up from the sofa, but was stopped by Gojo, "Hina, Where are you going?.."

"Restroom.." she smiled

"Oh.." he muttered and let go of her hand, watching her walking out of the room. "Relax, She just needs to use the restroom for a while. Not leaving this place for eternity." Mei Mei chuckled at how clingy Gojo is.

"I know that." But she's being too quiet.. Gojo thought.

"Oh my.. She fell asleep. I'm heading over." Utahime gets up right away. "Huh??" Gojo turned his head to see the screen and saw Miwa falling asleep.

"It's dangerous leaving her in a forest full of Cursed Spirits." Utahime mutters

"Yes, I'm worried about Miwa. Hurry up and get her." Gakuganji said, hiding his smile.

Meanwhile Hinari was standing in front of the sink, watching the running tap water with half lidded eyes after washing her face. Her heart throbs and she frowned, "Zenko." She murmured, dark blue cursed energy formed and her shikigami appeared immediately.

"Right here."

"Zenko, I need you to keep an eye on the--" She stopped talking and widened her eyes when she felt an unfamiliar cursed energy, "Someone's already here."

She turned off the faucet and got out of the restroom and ran straight towards the exit, "Zenko, go find the kids! Protect those who can't move!" She ordered. "As you wish." She nodded and ran faster towards where the event was being held. 'Rise, Byakko!'

Hinari summoned another Shikigami, A rather large white tiger with curved saber-shaped canine teeth which protruded from the mouth even when closed, appeared next to her, "Go with Zenko to find the kids. Kill what's stopping you." She commanded and roared as it ran as fast as Zenko did.

Similar to Zenko who can track and attack curses, the only differences between the two shikigami is their strength and agility. In terms of strength, Byakko wins. And in terms of agility, Zenko wins.

"Hina!" Gojo grabbed her wrist gently as he caught up to her easily. She stopped on her tracks immediately, "Senpai, There's-"

"Intruders, yes. Principal Yaga told us to rescue the kids. Let's go together." He said and she nodded. The four of them; Gakuganji, Utahime, Gojo and Hinari, ran towards the forest where the events were being held. Zenko have already went far ahead of them

"Gojo! Hinari! Before the Curtain fully forms, You two go on ahead!" Utahime said.

"No can do." Gojo answered

"What?!?! Why?!"

"Because the curtain is completed, Utahime-san." Hinari answered. They arrived seconds after the curtain fully formed and Gojo stood in front of it. "Well.. I'll just rip it apart after it's completed~"

Lifting his hand, Gojo touches the curtain but it rejects him, zapping his hand backwards. "Huh?.." Gojo looked at his hand when it was repelled.

What is this? He thought and Hinari tried to touch the curtain too but the same reaction happened to her, she was also repelled and her hand were also zapped by the cursed energy around the curtain.

"We're being repelled.." Hinari muttered

"Hey.." Utahime called them and they turned around only to see her hand inside the curtain, "Why did both of you get repelled and I didn't?"

Gojo went silent momentarily and grinned "I see. Utahime and Gramps, you two go ahead."

"What do you mean?? This is not the best timing to joke around!" Utahime yelled.

"No, Utahime-senpai.. In exchange for denying our entrance, this curtain gives everyone else free access." Hinari explained briefly

"What?!" Utahime widened her eyes.

"My shikigami are already inside so at least the kids will be safe from the other cursed spirits we release for the event. But we can't let our guards down yet, so please head inside first."

In that case, the balance between give and take makes sense.. but a curtain that can single out specific individuals requires a very skilled-- Utahime's thoughts were cut off by Gojo's words.

"There's a very skilled cursed user out there, and they seem to have a fair amount of info on us." Gojo mutter holding his chin

"A skilled cursed user.." Utahime frowned.

"Tck. C'mon get going already. I don't know what their objective is, even though Hinari's shikigami manage to enter before the curtain was completed, doesn't mean everything's gonna be okay. If even a single person dies inside, we're screwed." Gojo said and with that, Utahime and Gakuganji stepped into the curtain while Gojo and Hinari was forced to stay outside.

"Do you have a plan in mind, senpai?"

"Yeah." He smiled "how's your hand?"

"It's fine, anyway we should really do something about this curtain." Hinari said, lifting her chin up, eyes on the curtain.

"It'll be fine~" he grinned, touching his blindfold, "Just give me a second."

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ | 13

[A/N]: FULLY EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 22.1K 54
Book 1 of ใ€Then There Was Youใ€‘ ใ€ŽGojo Satoru was a man that brimmed of confidence, he knew he was the most powerful Jujutsu Sorcerer and nothing could...
19.7K 531 26
โ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™› ๐™œ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š, ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ...
642K 22.6K 51
"๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐ซ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ?" โ€ขY/N's life has always been a mess. But after Satoru...
211K 5.7K 89
A Gojo Satoru and Iori Utahime one-shot collection Genre are mostly fluff and little bit of angst. I DO NOT write excessive ๐Ÿ”ž content here so don't...