Smart Sanitizer Pro Review

By toptechgadgetsshop

UV smartphone sanitizers are around for a minimum of 8 years now - the primary one I saw was in 2012, the Pho... More

Smart Sanitizer Pro Review

1 0 0
By toptechgadgetsshop

Phone germs, you're toast! ... Uh, even as soon as I check the responses to my latest Reddit post. And like my wife's latest Instagram photo. Oh, and text back my mama. But then , Dude Jr., it's right into the UV toaster for you!

are around for a minimum of 8 years now - the primary one I saw was in 2012, the PhoneSoap combo sanitizing case and charger - almost as long because the knowledge that smartphone uv sanitizers are a cesspool of germs whose germiness knows no equivalent. (2018 even brought us the UVee adult toy cleaner!) UV light's ability to pulverize microbes has also been proven for a few time. Both are experiencing a surge of recognition in 2020 as we battle COVID-19, so I'm seeing tons more pouches and cases promising to kill dead the bacteria and viruses that have leached onto all of your most-touched possessions.

This UV toaster is not any different in function, it just looks tons more cute 'n' clever. Though just an idea , i do not see any reason why designer Lee Sungwook couldn't bring this concept to UV light. It should have a minimum of another slot, though, and perhaps a family version with 4. a bit like nobody ever wants only one piece of toast every 2 to 4 minutes, nobody wants to disinfect only one piece of technology therein time either.

https://toptechgadgets.shop/smart-sanitizer-pro-review/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 2.3K 28
This is a Muslim story She fell in love with her handsome cousin {Zaid Siddiqui}. People say that we cannot fell in love with our cousins ​​but, it...
120K 3.9K 139
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...
65.9K 4.4K 31
A story of four brothers whose life revolves around each other. Fate wasn't kind to them, but they were in it together, always have been and always w...
91.7K 3K 113
here you will find a few of my ideas. Have fun :) -Angst + Character death (Chapter 1) -slownburn??? Idk/Mialotte (Chapter2) -family drama (Chapter 3...