His Heartbeat

By gulle_jana

~ Zindagi or kuch nahi.. Bas! Teri meri kahani hai..~ (life is nothing! But! A story of yours and mine!) ☆☆☆☆... More

prologue
Chapter 01
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 04
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 9

8K 415 152
By gulle_jana

Happy reading beautifuls...

"Ma or mera dil♥️, Afsoos!
Dono hi mar gy tum par!😍"

Author's p.o.v

Mahi's deep slumber was broken down when someone jerked her arm vigorously.

"Mahi Mahi!!!"
She opened her eyes and found Fajar calling upon her.

"Yes!"

"Go and sleep in your room. You are freezing."

It hit her now and she remembered that last night when she went to her room she heard laughter of Rafey and Fajar and thought to not disturb them and slept on couch in lounge.

Samahir nodded and went to her room with eyes half opened.

Fajar azan was calling out but she was too tired and was dieing with sleep do she jumped on her bed and hide inside blanket.

_________

No one came to know what happened last night except those involved.

It was 8 in morning when all the girls and elders were having lunch prepared by new bride.

Boys were out for jogging except Almir and Rafey.

All of them were enjoying, talking and cheering and teasing the couple while Mahi was eating her sandwich quietly with a straight face.

This was rare.

"Ahhh!!"

Everyone's attention diverted towards whincing sound and heads raised up towards Wali who was rubbing his arm.

"Hy!"
He said with a fake smile.

Later Arsum and Mahir also entered in with painful looks on their faces.

Mahi gave them a boring look as if she does not care.

"What happened to you all?"
Samahir's dad asked while their mom's ran towards them.

"Actually..."
Mahi's started but stopped in mid hearing upon someone's voice.

" Yes what happened??"
Ali came in in his track suit while taking his gloves off which were just covering his half fingers.

Ali raised brow at 3 of them and looked each other with a horrified look.

And within a moment Samahir realized what had happened to them and who made that happened.

" We got slipped!"
3 of them shouted simultaneously.

" You all??"
Haider chachu asked.

"Yes!"
They said whincing .

A smile made it's way to Samahir's lips.

She wanted to burst into laughter at Ali's revenge but she controlled herself.

Her this attempt could not be remained hidden from Ali's sharp gaze and his jaw clenched more remembering the last night event and her behaviour.

"Alright let's apply ointment on your wounds."
Hoorain went towards Wali , Tabeer towards Arsum while Mahir's pain lessen looking at Zarlin's tensed face.

Their sisters took them with them while Samahir went back to her room.

She was in no mood of confronting anyone of them.

Day passed by a blur and it was 5 in evening when Samahir was enjoying the weather sitting on bench in garden .

Cold breeze was flowing. Her duppata was resting on her shoulder after slipping down from her head.

"Sorry!"
She raised her head only to see Wali, Mahir and Arsum standing in front with guilty faces.

"I am not interested in talking with you guys."
She said sternly.

"Please Mahi! We are really sorry."
Mahir said.

" Did I ask you?"
Mahi asked.

" No! But we want to tell you that.."

"That you destroyed someone's mood just did your these idiotic pranks."
She said with straight face cutting Wali off.

"Atleast listen to us for once."
Arsum pleaded.

"I don't want. "

"Atleast don't be angry with us."
Mahir said.

"I am not!"

"You are!"
Wali said.

" You guys did what you want and now i am doing what I want. And it doesn't make any difference if I talk or not."
She said and without waiting for their reply she went to her room.

___________

Her mind was perplexed  but with what?

Mahi herself didn't know .

I guess that's what happened when you keep too much load in your heart.

Samahir took her notes from bag and made her way towards her bed.
She had an exam in next 2 days.

There was no one outside so she again  sat on grass circling her arms around her legs.

"Mahi!"
She raised her head at Almir' s voice.

" Huh?"

"Can I sit with you?"
He asked with a smile.

"Ahh yes!"
She quickly took her scattered her notes and put them aside.

"I guess I am not disturbing you."

"No way!!! Even I was planning to take a break."
She smiled.

" Ok let's go for a walk. What say?"
Almir asked cheerfully.

"I will love to. "
She quickly stood up and spread her duppata and they both jogged towards garden.

"Can I ask you something?"
Almir said while walking.

"You just did!"
Mahi said and they both laughed.

"Actually I wanna ask what is between you and Ali?"
And Mahi stopped on her steps.

Almir noticed this and stood too.

"Look if you.. "

"Nothing!!"
Mahi said cutting Almir off.

"What?"

"There is absolutely nothing between us."
She said and again started walking.

They could hear the sound of grass crushing under their feet in that tranquil beauty of the garden.

"Ok so do you like children? Or more little babies? "
Almir asked out of blue.

"Offcourse!!! They are love!! "
Mahi smiled for the first time

"What you love most about them?"

"Everything but more innocence which they have in their eyes, in their laughter."
She stated excitedly.

"You know Almir!! I love babies cause they are so care free . Their lives are so peaceful and free of tensions."
Now she was smiling lightly looking at sky.

"Youknow ehat makes them carefree?"
Almir asked while hiding his hands in jeans pockets.

"What?"

"Grudges!!"

"Grudges?? How??"
Mahi asked amused still rubbing her hands together.

They were still walking.

"Yeah Grudges!! Which they don't keep. They don't burden their hearts and souls and let everything go. Have you ever noticed that how children cry when something unlikely happens to them and then they sleep still crying?"

"Yes!"

"And when they wake up they again get back to their lively selves forgetting whatsoever happened to them."

"Exactly!!! I have noticed numerous times. Sometimes I also think that why cant we adults be this much care free and cheerful?"
Mahi asked calmly.

"Cause children don't keep resentments and grudges in their hearts. Its we adults!! So do this and make our lives hell. If we learn to forgive and forget our days and nights will be more peaceful and pleasant."
He smiled softly.

This hit Samahir hard.

" Why you told me all this?"
She herself knew the answer.

"You know better doll!!"

"Thank you!! It made me feel so calm and peaceful. You literally proved that  you are my elder brother."
She smiled guinuenly.

" No need for thanking me. That was my obligation to bring a charming smile on my baby sister's face."
He smiled patting her head.

"I will be more glad if you keep all these things in your mind and act on the lesson I tried to give you. "
Almir said.

"I will!!"
Mahi slapped his arm playfully.

" what was that now?"
Almir raised brow.

" Come on boy! Forgive and Forget!!"
She said cheekily.

"You are so naughty."
Almir laughed.

They again got engrossed in talking unaware of the fact that someonewas monitoring their every move.

Ali's jaw clenched when Almir patted Mahi's head and went back inside smiling.

View of garden and backyard was very clear from the window of his room.

What made his  nerves tightened was the charming smile on Mahi's face which he never witnessed for him.

Mahi suddenly felt her body getting on fire feeling someone's scrutinizing gaze upon her and looked here and there to find the one.

He knew that she will found him starring but still he didn't bulge and within a second she looked directly in his direction.

Their eyes met and her smile faded.

Giving him a sharp look she went towards her room.

___________

Another gloomy Morning came.

Samahir forgave them all and again started talking to them.

While wali and Mahir were still shocked that how easily she forgave them.

Almir was happy that she listened to him.

Mahi was sitting in lounge watching some movie when Ali came in.

There was no in lounge except her.

First he thought to retreat but then he remembered how her smile faded last night looking at him and he sat just beside her.

Samahir turned her head towards him with a jolt.

This was enough to destroy her mood.

She stood up and threw remote behind and ran out of lounge stomping her feet.

Ali smirked and took remote changing the channel.

"Ganja kahin ka!! Sara mood kharab krdya!"

(Bald! Destroyed whole mood!)

She was contunously cursing Ali when she saw him coming out of lounge talking on his phone.

An idea popped in her mind and smirked giving it a nod.

Ali was standing in lobby talking to one of the juniors of his unit about an important operation when he heard ear piercing sound of grinder machine.

"Wait!"
He excused on call.

"Turn off the grinder please!!"
Ali shouted and grinder got off.

While on the other hand when Samahir saw him again talking on call she turned the grinder on.

"Mess with me and you will face my wrath."
Mahi flipped her hair proudly while fro see was still on destroying Ali's important  call and bursting his ears.

"I will talk to you later Ahmed!"
He discconected the call and marched towards kitchen with an angrily look like a hungry lion.

" Who the hell is in this kitchen and can't wait for 5 minutes."
He was shouting while jogging.

"O teri!!"

(Damn!)

Samahir , who was sitting on kitchen counter jumped down in order to hide but what happened next made her jaw drop to ground.

As soon as she jumped Ali emetrred in kitchen and they both collided with each other.

"ALLLLAHHH!!! MY HEADDD!!!"
Samahir whined with her head collided with Ali's hard rock chest.

"Done with your drama?"
She raised her head at Ali's angry voice.

"Which drama?"
She shrugged trying to be innocent.

" Couldn't you wait for just 5 minutes and then  start your this damn grinder?"
He asked sternly.

"I was making milkshake."
She lied on his face.

"Were you making milkshake for yourself or for whole country that your grinder was turned on since last 10 minutes?"
He asked gritting teeth.

"Excuse me? It's none of your bussiness."
She said taking anger whiel in real she wanted to laugh her heart put at her victory in destroying his phone call .

Instead of answering her he went towards grinder where there was no jar placed in which she could make milk shake.

" Damn!!!"
Samahir facepalmed herself and ran out quickly before he could ask anything while he followed her back with burning gaze.
_________

"Samahirrrrrrrrr!!!!!"

Mahi threw her notes aside and went towards lounge where her mom was calling her.

" No one wants me to study!!! All they want me is a jahil (illiterate) Samahir!"
She blanketed rolling her eyes.

"MAHIIII!!"

"COMINGGGGG!!!"
she shouted back with ful force.

" Yes mom!"
Mahi asked entering in lounge.

"Bring my yellow duppata from my cupboard. I want to show that to your Minahil chachi."

And Mahi's jaw dropped to ground.

"And here I thought you had some important work."

"It is important!! Go bring!"

"Nothing can happen to these desi moms."
She shoke her head entering in her parent's room.

"Now where will I find that goddamit  special duppata of mama's "
She rolled eyes while putting whole cupboard upside down.

"What is this?"
She asked herself when her gaze landed on an envelop.

"What is this that mom hiding  th. .."
And words died on her lips when she spread papers infront of her in air.

She fell down on floor.

She felt her world crushing down her feet.

Suddenly she started feeling cold as if someone had poured bucket of cold water on her in this freezing cold.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
*----------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it??

Any guesses???

Don't forget to vote andcomment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE
♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 1.4K 24
𝙶𝙻𝙸𝙼𝙿𝚂𝙴 :- His car sputtered to a halt, the engine giving out just as he spotted a girl standing beside a taxi that had stopped in the middle...
131K 8.5K 33
" Do..n't... come.. to..me..mee ...." --- with closed eyes She said with her horrified trembling voice . " Blossom , listen to me Blossom , it's ju...
166K 19.2K 47
his pov Life...the only thing to which i didn't take seriously......the thing with which I can play....i am here for revenge....n i can die for that...
24.2K 1.4K 21
Vahi massom chehra Jo 2 saal pehle dekha tha Jo aaj bhi raat ko sone nahi deta. Vahi nili ankhe Jo 2 saalo pehle dekhi thi bilkul samundar ki t...