Spin The Bottle | YiZhan

By _namnam_

Wang Yibo, also known as the Ice Prince because of his cold and distant nature. Xiao Zhan, dared to chase aft... More

Spin The Bottle
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Short Version

3.9K 227 58
By _namnam_

Hi! Just a little fun fact lololl this story is originally a One Shot but I suddenly decided to make it a series so yeah. But now, I somehow decided to publish the One Shot version cuz why not.

|• Not proofread •|

———

Wang Yibo squatted beside Zhan's tomb. He gently picked up the leaf on his tomb, smiling.

It has been a month since Zhan died, but his heart still can't forget him. To him, this shameless lunatic is the mere person who made him who he is now. The loner Ice Prince before is now opening up to people and spending more times with them. People say that Xiao Zhan is just supposed to pass by him and change him thoroughly, but his heart still refuses to let go of him. To him, Xiao Zhan is the person who completed him and made him feel whole again.

Wang Yibo's eyes shifted downward, landing on a notebook that has something written on the cover.

-How to get the Ice Prince-

Xiao Zhan's friend gave it to him earlier, saying, that notebook is for him.

He snickered. He already knows that everything is just a bet from the very beginning.

Wang Yibo strokes the notebook, "No wonder I actually fell, you planned everything from the beginning,"

Wang Yibo opens the notebook and saw Xiao Zhan's hand writing.

———

-Step one-
Court Him

Me and my friends had a bet. If I can win that cold guy's heart, my friend will buy me my dream car. Of course I said yes, and here I am serenading the Cold Price in front of a thousand people. When I finished singing, I looked at him straight in the eye, and asked;

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

Him being the Ice Prince of course gave me a deathly glare and called me, "Shameless lunatic!"

He has been calling me that since the day that I chased him with a bug.

———

-Step two-
Cook

I made him some dumplings today. I looked for him at the studio where dancers practice. When I saw him there, I immediately ran towards him and gave him the dumplings. He said it was good and even slapped my hand when I tried to get some dumplings. How dare he! But he also fed me, so it's fine.

———

-Step Three-
Spend time with his friends

Tonight we played spin the bottle with our friends. It was all laughs and jokes, but not until they dared him to kiss me.

My heart skipped a beat, feeling his warm breathing near me. A faint smile appeared on his lips as he got closer to me. I instantly shut my eyes, not wanting to see what's going to happen next. Suddenly, I felt a warm and moist touch on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw his jawline and collar, he.....

kissed my forehead?!

———

-Step Five-
Spend time with him

I asked him if we can watch the stars together. For some reason he said yes. We watched the stars together. He lifted his hand and began connecting the stars. Seeing this, I also copied him. I purposely touched our hands and intertwined our fingers. I placed our hands in the middle of the gleaming moon and said our hands are perfectly made for each other. He looked at me, giving me a faint smile. Suddenly, I decided to draw a heart that has a dot on his hands that represents me and a heart on my hand that represents him. I faced him with a smile and said;

"I'm always with you.."

For some unexplained reason, I suddenly had this sudden urge to kiss him. I leaned closer as I caressed his chin. I lowered his head, leaving a short peck on his forehead. Pulling back, I stared directly at his eyes, voice somewhat more sincere, I said;

"I love you..."

———

-Step Five-
Pickup lines

Today, I told him some cheesy pickup lines, like "You may fall from the sky, you may fall from the tree... but the best way to fall...is in love with me" I admit, it was cheesy but does he really have to call me lunatic again?! On the bright side, he is starting to act less cold these past few days.

———

-Step Six-
Wait Until He Misses Me

This afternoon, he bought me an enormous box of sweets. There are a bunch of sweets there. When we exited the store, a girl came to us and said that she's his fiancé.

No wonder he never even bothers to look at me in just a minute, he already has someone he loves. I don't know why, but it hurts me. Seeing him give her his charming smile... or did... he...?

Tsk..

So what if you have a fiancé?! I have foods!

I just turned on the TV and watched a comedy drama while eating the sweets that my hand can reach. But for some reason, my tears began sliding down my cheeks. Come on, I am watching something funny why am I even crying? I can't stop my tears from falling, it was as if I am not the owner of my body. Hugging the sweets in my arms, I continued sobbing.

Wang Yibo! Are you really not going to call me? Text?

Fine! Let me die then!

———

Update.

Hey, guess what? I'm about to die, haha. Where are you? Don't you miss me? I'm in pain, you know. I'm not even the one writing this now, it's my doctor.

———

Wang Yibo, where are you? I've been waiting for days already. Why are you not trying to find me? Do you know how much I'm suffering right now? I'm at the hospital suffering all alone. Please come find me. I need you.

———

Hey Ice Prince, still not coming? Are you marrying her now?

I miss how you call me shameless lunatic. Can you please call me that? It hurts even more when you're not here. I can't breathe properly, my body is weak. I'm about to die, you know. I won't be able to see you or even hear your voice if you don't come here now. I'm waiting, holding on, just come here already.

———

Prince of Ice, Wang Yibo. I think I can't take it anymore. Should I give up now?

You probably won't read this. But I just want to ask you, Did you ever loved me?

Because me, I did, I love you. I don't know when and how, I just do.

———

Wang Yibo's tears fell as he read those painful sentences.

He never thought that his Gege is actually suffering, while he is just waiting for him to come back and bother him again. That his Gege is slowly dying, while he is just not bothered.

"I'm sorry..."

• • •

(Flashback)

He saw a doctor that got out from Xiao Zhan's room. He urgently asked her, "What happened?"

The doctor was shocked for a moment but still came back to her senses. She explained, "He has a heart disease ever since he was a child. But he still ate a bunch of sweets and ended up having a heart attack. Fortunately, he still managed to call me the night when he had a heart attack."

Wang Yibo lowered his gaze, bitting his lips, feeling guilty for buying those stacks of sweets for Xiao Zhan. He glanced at the door and walked towards it, slowly opening. The moment he fully opened the door, he saw Xiao Zhan with all the tubes and wire or whatever the heck those things are. He sauntered towards him and sat on the chair.

Wang Yibo, "Why... didn't you tell me that you have a heart disease?"

Xiao Zhan looked at him, he chuckled dryly, "If I told you, I won't be able to eat as many sweets as I want before I die..."

Wang Yibo softly punched his Gege, "Silly, you still have to court me. I do not allow you to die..."

Xiao Zhan raised his trembling hands and punched the other weakly, "You already have a Fiancé..."

Wang Yibo smiled slightly, not letting the other see that deep inside him his heart is already torn into a million pieces, "I don't like her, it's an arranged marriage..."

Xiao Zhan also smiled, struggling to cover the suffering that he felt, "Still, you are going to marry her.."

Wang Yibo, "I don't want her, I want you, stay with me, will you?"

Xiao Zhan giggled and pointed at the other's hand, "I'm always with you.."

It was the heart which has a dot under it that Xiao Zhan drew. Just like what he thought Yibo did drew it again so he always stays with him.

Wang Yibo pointed at the heart on Xiao Zhan's hand, "And I'm always with you.."

Both of them chuckled. Trying to hide the tears that they can never hide.

Xiao Zhan, "Let's play..."

Wang Yibo, "What game?"

Xiao Zhan, "Spin the bottle..."

Wang Yibo gave the other the softest smile, "Ok, wait here..." He stood up and exited the room. When he came back, he already has a bed tray table and a bottle. He placed them on Xiao Zhan's bed. He spun the bottle, and it settled, pointing at Xiao Zhan.

"What's my dare?" Xiao Zhan smiled, expecting for the other to give him a dare.

Wang Yibo, "You... I want you... to kiss me..."

Xiao Zhan was stunned for a bit but still gathered his senses back. He grinned, "Haha... Just that?" He tried to get closer to the other, but his weak body didn't let him do so.

Seeing this, Wang Yibo moved closer to the other. He held his Gege's cheeks, gently stroking.

Xiao Zhan smiled. A smile filled with misery, pain, and agony. Slowly, he lifted his trembling hands until it reaches the other's cheeks. He moved closer, gently pressing their lips. Strips of his tears fell as he closed his eyes. The kiss is filled with warmth, yet also filled with grief and regret. A soft kiss, but can actually harm you from all the pain it carries. That moment will always be one of the most precious moment of their life.

Wang Yibo's tears continued to pour, despite his eyes already being shut close. Sadness, sadness flowed through his veins and, not letting his other emotions to live. The taste of his Gege's lips will always stay in his mouth, and will not let him move on from that kiss.

They separated their lips. Xiao Zhan looked directly at his Didi's eyes, and right at that moment, he knew that he indeed won the bet; he made the Ice Prince melt. His eyes became glacier blue, under the gleaming light. Eyes not filled with coldness any longer, his eyes are filled with misery, as though he was never once the cold prince.

Xiao Zhan laughed bitterly, "Haha... our first and.. last kiss..."

Wang Yibo burst into tears. He hugged the older, burying his head on the other's shoulders. "I love you... I love you... I admit it, I fell in love with you!..."

Xiao Zhan chuckled, "I knew it... you definitely love me..."

Wang Yibo, "Stay with me, will you? Stay... please..."

Xiao Zhan, "I hope I can..." He closed his eyes, tears streamed down his cheeks, and said, "... let go... I can't breathe..."

Wang Yibo instantly let go of his Gege. He mopped his tears as he continued to weep.

Xiao Zhan leaned back at the wall, grinning. Suddenly, he felt something tightening on his chest, but he pretended that nothing's wrong and maintained his smile. As seconds go by, the tightening of his chest grew worse until it was as if he can't breathe.

Xiao Zhan maintained his composure and calmly lay down the hospital bed.

Wang Yibo held the older's hand, eyebrows arched, he asked worriedly, "Zhan-ge, what's wrong?"

Xiao Zhan struggled to smile, "Nothing.... I'm fine, I..... just need to rest..."

Wang Yibo's tears began streaming down his cheeks. "Zhan-ge..... ge? What's wrong? Please answer me..."

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, strips of tears fell, he spoke calmly, "Why are you so noisy?... I need to rest, be quiet..."

Wang Yibo's grip got even tighter, "Zhan-ge, stay... please... please... I'm begging you... stay with me..."

Xiao Zhan also held his Didi's hand tighter. "I... will have a long rest now..." Last strip of his tears fell and his grip on the other's hand slowly loosened.

Wang Yibo's eyelashes fluttered, "No... no... stay... don't go... I need you... stay.. please.."

Not receiving any response, he continued to cry. Hugging the hand that he is holding. The two hearts at the back of their hands are still there, not erased. But why does it feel like one of them disappeared?

• • •

(End)

Wang Yibo wiped his tears, "Silly, why didn't you tell me you were actually suffering?"

His gaze shifted downward and landed on the heart in his hands. A faint smile appeared on his lips, he mumbled;

"Thanks.... for always being with me"

He felt his warm tears sliding down his cheeks as he closed his eyes.

"I... love you..."

————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 213 19
"Nong , I know you are in pain, still I can't imagine how much pain you can have in your heart all these years. The truth is we never leave you nong...
8K 509 10
The much awaited follow up to my one shot ฉันรักคุณ [I ❤️ You]. Hope you guys will enjoy this!
156K 10.7K 29
June 2020 Being friends since high school. Xiao Zhan was there always for Wang Yibo, supporting him and cheering for him in every way he can. Now he'...
10K 368 11
Pete was hired to be Kinn's assistant but ... His cousin Vegas takes him away and keeps him for himself !! VEGASPETE <33