haikyuu lemons/smut

By coco_puffadoodles

this will be character x character only (sorry) we don't ship shame here! i take requests for any ship no mat... More

requests
oisuga
AoFuta
Kurodai
Iwaoi
Bokuaka
Kiyotana
Ushioi
Ushiten
Ukatake
Terudai
Kuroken

tsukkiyama

6.9K 66 41
By coco_puffadoodles

phone sex✨
yams- top
tsukishima- bottom
includes: degrading, phone sex, mutual masterbation, dirty talking, orgasm denial, and of course probably more that i forgot
______________________________
yams pov

to tsukki💝🦖👓
happy birthday tsukki!!!! i love you bby💕💕💕

from tsukki💝🦖👓
thank you! i love you too!

i fall back onto my bed holding my phone to my chest. my heart flutters when i get another notification.

from tsukki💝🦖👓
i'm sorry i had to be on a trip on my birthday...i wish i could've spent it with you...

to tsukki💝🦖👓
don't apologize baby! it's not your fault tsukki! i wish you were here too though, i was gonna give you a really nice present 🥺

i blush at the remembrance of my plan for tsukkis birthday.

from tsukki💝🦖👓
what was is?

to tsukki💝🦖👓
ummm...hehe i was gonna give you birthday sex... 😰

from tsukki💝🦖👓
oh-...damn now i really wish i was there for my birthday

i feel myself twitch in my boxers. my dick going hard from a few simple words...

to tsukki💝🦖👓
TSUKKI!!! i-...can you call me 😳

i can feel the tips of my ears heating up. my stomach gets butterflies when my phone rings and tsukkis name pops up on my screen.

i answer it with a nervous smile, "hi tsukki!" i hear movement from the other side, it sounds like footsteps.

"hi yamaguchi. sorry i had to get away from my stupid brother." i giggle and relax a bit, but my blush and erection remain.

"so uhh yams, why did you wanna call?" i can hear both the confusion in his voice. am i going to tell him that i wanted to hear his voice so i had something to jerk off to later? yeah, no.

"oh uh haha i just missed you baby!" he seemed to accept that answer and move on from the subject. "how's the team doing at practice? dumb as ever?"

i giggle and rant to tsukki about the latest antics of kageyama and hinata. then the news of a practice match against dateko in two weeks. the whole time he seems very intent, humming along to show he's still interested.

"and so coach ukai said he might let me play a little bit as something other than server during the practice match! isn't that awesome!" i grin from ear to ear, i've been waiting to tell tsukki the news over the phone instead of text.

"that's awesome babe! i'm so pro-ha~...sorry" he pauses for a moment "i'm sorry, but that's really awesome babe!"

my eyes squint suspiciously and i stay silent to hear him on the other line. all i hear is a bit of movement and then a pant. oh. my. god.

"tsukishima kei" i hear him gasp on the other line. whether it's a gasp of pleasure or surprise over hearing his full name, i'll never know. "i picked up on your little trick baby."

"ummm...what do you mean?" he's trying to cover it up, and failing miserably. "facetime me kei. right. now." i hear a whimper from the other line, and the noise goes right down to my erection.

i answer the facetime call and i see a red faced tsukki, not looking at the camera. "kei." he bit his lip and looked at the camera.

"flip your camera." his eyes widened and he shook his head. "yes kei, and do it now." he obviously accepted defeat, because he sighed and flipped the camera. my screen went from showing the beautiful face of my boyfriend, to the sight of his, still beautiful, erection, weeping pre-cum.

"god kei-" i sighed. "you should've just said something baby" his camera flipped back to his face. "no that's fucking embarrassing" he deadpanned.

i gave him a look, showing him i was serious. "well then" i said dryly. "if it's embarrassing, i guess i'll leave you to it instead of helping you."

his eyes widened and he shook his head viciously. "no no no no, i'm sorry, please help me!" he whined. "hmm.."

i pretend to think for a moment. "how could i refuse you when you're whining like such a slut." he whimpers and i see his hand go towards his lower half, off sight of my screen.

"kei," he looks at me expectantly. "set your phone somewhere to where i can see you" he nods and he positions his phone to where i can see from his head to his calves when he sits in a chair. i do the same.

"good boy kei, such a good whore for me." he nods and reaches a hand down to his cock. i watch him silently for a moment and listen to his soft whines and breathy moans. my hand sneaks down my boxers and jerks lazily at my own erection.

i break the almost silence, "kei do you wanna know what i would do with your slutty body if you were here?" he nods his head and whines "mhm..yes please tadashi"

hearing my full name come from him sets my gut on fire. "mmm, oh kei i would push you against my bedroom door" he nods his head and moans quietly.

"wrap one hand around your throat, and the other one around your dick. you deserve that don't you? deserve to be manhandled?" he nods frantically and speeds his jerking hand.

"oh then kei, id shove you down on your knees, and fuck your mouth sooo good. does that sound good? do you wanna be used as a toy for my pleasure?" i rub my thumb over the slit of my cock, spreading my juices over the head.

"yes tadashi" he gasps. "use me like a toy, i'm your fucking toy" i smirk as tsukki rambles. throwing his head back in pleasure. "kei stop." his hand stops but he looks at me painfully.

"ohh so obedient like a fucking dog aren't you? only had to say it once." he whimpers and moves his legs uncomfortably. "you're gonna watch me cum kei. you're gonna watch me lose my mind over you. and you're just gonna sit back like a good boy."

i laugh at his scared face. "you aren't gonna touch yourself anymore. you aren't getting to release today. got it?" he nodded hesitantly.

"if you're a good little bitch then i'll fuck you reeaalllly good when you get home tomorrow. i'm trusting you to follow up and not touch yourself. can you do that kei?"

he looks away contemplating it. he turns back and nods sadly. "good. now zip up your pants and watch me play with myself like a good bitch."

i pull my boxers down to my knees and wrap my hand around my length, making the best eye contact i can through a phone screen.

i spit on my hand and jerk it up and down my erection. "oh kei when you get home i'm gonna use you so good." i groan.

"i'm gonna shove my cock down your throat and keep going even when you gag. but you'd be fine with that wouldn't you?" he nods. "yeah you like it when i treat you like the little toy you are."

i can feel my release building in the pit of my gut. i thrust my hips into my hand, chasing my orgasm. "ohh kei~" i moan his name as my hand gets covered in my own cum.

when i come down from my high i look at the screen to see kei biting his fist. i giggle tiredly and smile at him.

"happy birthday baby~ i love you" i blow him a kiss and he blushes. "i love you too..." he mumbles and his ears then red. "see you tomorrow baby..." and with that i hang up the call.

call ended with tsukki💝🦖👓

______________________________

do you guys want a part two at some point???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
377K 13.5K 58
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
320K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...