Dare- Ushijima Wakatoshi

By NoMo17

A story where the semi-clueless Ushijima Wakatoshi agrees to playing a game of truth or dare, and somehow end... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Bonus Chapter 26

Chapter 5

7.2K 218 89
By NoMo17

(The way I'm making Sasaki like Ushijima more and more, not even knowing wth going AWNNNN, I love it.)

                                    Day Four

I walk into school once again, hand in hand with Ushijima. Tendou walks on the opposite side of him, and they've been talking almost the whole time amongst themselves. I don't mind though, I don't really have anything to say.

"You guys don't need to walk me to class, today." I stop in the hall, and both boys look at me.

"Why not?" Tendou frowns. "I want to see your friend." He gets happy again and I chuckle.

"I need to talk to Goshiki." I reply and Ushijima frowns. I swear his hand tightens around mine just slightly.

"Why?" He asks and Tendou smirks.

"Yeah, what business do you have with a first year?" He grins and I bite my lip.

"Um...nothing?" I lie and Ushijima starts walking again, forcing me to walk with him, and of course Tendou follows.

"Where are we going?" I ask and Ushijima doesn't look at me as he answers.

"Goshiki's classroom so you can talk to him." He says and soon enough, we pull up to his classroom and walk in.

Almost immediately, all attention is on us.

"Goshiki, Sasaki needs to talk to you." Ushijima points at me.

"O-Oh..." He looks at us, wide eyed and then stands up quickly. He bows before we all walk out of the room.

"What can I help with?" He looks at me and then I look awkwardly at Tendou and Ushijima.

"Oh Wakatoshi-Kun, come here for a second I need to talk to you." Tendou winks at me before pulling away Ushijima.

"I need your help, as a surprise for Ushijima-Kun's birthday." I look at Goshiki. "I don't know any of the boys on the team, and I don't really know you and I apologize for bothering you like this. But you're the only one I can trust right now." I bite my lip, clasping my hands behind my back.

I see the younger, but taller, boy's eyes widen and he quickly bows again.

"I will do anything to help!" He stands back up and I smile.

"Really? Thanks!" I say and then quietly tell him the plan. We walk back to his desk and I stealthily sneak him something before quickly walking out.

"Thanks again!" I call to him before stepping out. Ushijima and Tendou were already rushing back, probably to see what was going on.

"So what happened?" Tendou asks and I tilt my head, feigning innocence.

"What do you mean?" I ask and they both frown.

"We'll get it out of him at practice." Ushijima looks at Tendou and they both nod at each other.

"Wait, no." I hold my hands out in front of myself. "Please don't do that. It's a surprise." I frown and the two look at me, one with a blank expression and the other with their mouth shaped like an o.

"Alright, we won't press it anymore then." Tendou nods. "Now let's go see your friend!" He grins, grabbing both of our hands and making us run to my classroom.

"Eri!" Hana throws her hands up in the air when I walk in. Her eyes widen as the two boys walk in after me. "Tendou-Kun." She blushes, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Can she see me?" Ushijima asks seriously.

"S-Sorry Ushijima-Kun." Hana stands up, bowing to him.

Tendou and Hana talk for a moment before the two boys leave. I sit in my seat, and Hana looks like she's in a daze. I ignore my classmate's whispers and stares as I wave a hand in front of her face.

"You are like, already dreaming about him." I laugh and she puts her hands on my shoulders.

"Eri, he's so hot." She gushes. "Literally. And he's so fucking funny dude. He's sweet and nice, but I swear he has this dark side to him and I just know it's there. It probably only comes out when he's playing volleyball or when he's in bed. And like, he has red hair! Who doesn't love a good red head? Eri you have to set me up with him!" She speaks fast and I just nod with her as she talks.

"I think you're doing pretty well on your own." I chuckle and she huffs out a breath. "I want to date him. Officially. Like you and Ushijima-Kun." I put my hands on her shoulders this time and I lean my forehead against hers.

"He. Likes. You." I say and she pouts. "How do you know?"

"I'm pretty sure he only insists on him and Ushijima walking me to class so he can see you. I was talking to Goshiki this morning and when we were done he literally dragged the both of us here saying that we needed to hurry because he wanted to see you. Just kiss him or something. A good ol' make out sesh will do the both of you some good." I laugh, pulling my head away and letting my hands fall to my lap.

"You need to take your own advice and do that with your boyfriend! You guys are moving so slowly. It's like old people dating. If me and Tendou were together I would have already climbed hi-"

"Thank you, Hana. Thank you very much for that." I say sarcastically, and the bell rings to start class.

The day goes by really slow after lunch, and I finally find myself heading to my club room with Hana. Today at lunch, the four of us sat together and Ushijima invited us all to his house and asked if I can do one final test for him. I agreed, but I won't know what it is until we get there.

"Hi everyone." Hana speaks as the two of us stand in front of all our members.

I'm the President, and Hana is the Vice President. With that, comes our perks. Especially since we got a lot of first years, we were asked to divide everyone up into different groups so we aren't all taking pictures of the same things.

"Today we'll be assigning you to a specific topic. For example, Eri and I will be focusing on the boys volleyball team. Moi-San and Daili-San are focusing on what the newspaper needs." She says.

We both start to assign groups of two on a different topic. As soon as we're done, we rush to the volleyball gym and quietly walk in. We sit up on the bleachers, quietly taking pictures. Tendou catches our eye and waves to us, mostly to Hana though.

The practice only goes on for about two hours more, and their training seems more intense than usual. I remember they have a game coming up, and I suck my teeth.

I would probably cry if I was on this team, or maybe I wouldn't since I'd be used to it. I really admire these boys, the dedication and hard work that they all put into the team makes me smile. They deserve all the recognition they get.

"Hi girls." Tendou says, immediately walking over to us when practice ends and their coach is done talking to them.

"Hi Tendou." Hana already starts to blush. Man, we really be the same person.

"Wakatoshi-Kun and I are going to shower really quickly here. And then we'll head over to his house. Alright?" He says and we both nod.

"Okay." Hana smiles and he runs off to Ushijima who's waiting for him. As soon as they're out of sight she turns to me, pouting.

"I want to shower with Tendou."

"Hana, you do not need to tell me about your Tendou fantasies." I scrunch up my face.

"I want to shower with Tendou, and I want him to rub soap all over my body, and then lic-"

"Shut up, shut up, shut up. Shut up!!!" I cover her mouth as I yell at her, pretending to gag. "You are disgusting. I hate you." Just then, I see Goshiki running towards us.

"I got it." He says to me excitedly and I gasp.

"Really?" My eyes brighten and I nod. He slips it into my bag, and I take off my blazer, putting in on top to cover it. "I knew I could count on you." I smile and look back at him.

He's frozen in place, eyes wide and bright.

"C-Count...on me?" He asks quietly and then closes his eyes for a moment, a huge grin coming over his face. "All right!" He yells, pumping his fist into the air.

"Is he...okay?" Hana whispers to me and I shrug.

"Wait until Ushijima-San hears that someone told me I'm countable...I'm able to be counted on? Whatever it is." He grins and runs off.

"He's like, the complete opposite of Ushijima-Kun, yet he's always talking to him and praising him. And then just randomly says things like 'I'm going to beat you!', and all Ushijima replies with is something along the lines of 'good luck'. It's weird. This whole school is just weird." Hana shakes her head, and I burst out laughing because it's true.

The boys come out soon and we start walking to Ushijima's house. Hana and I walk as a pair in front of the boys, excitedly chattering about anything and everything, and Ushijima and Tendou walk behind us, calmly talking about something else.

We get to his house soon and Ushijima has us all go to the kitchen.

"Sasaki your final test is," Ushijima starts to put ingredients onto the counter, and when he's done he holds his hands out to motion to them. "making Hayashi Rice."

Hana and I look at each other, then at Ushijima, then each other again.

"Why do you have to make rice?" She whispers in my ear.

"I don't know, maybe it's his favorite food?" I whisper back to her.

"I don't know, it's giving me very much 'you are woman, you cook, clean, and take care of kids' vibes you know?" At this, I pull away from her, laughing.

"I cooked for him before." I say out loud, before going over to Ushijima. "Alright, I'll get started now then."

"Please use all the ingredients. We need a lot of food." He nods before walking off to stand besides Tendou.

"Alright I will." I chuckle, washing my hands.

"Do you want help?" Hana offers and I shake my head.

"It's fine, you guys go sit down. I'll let you know when it's done." I say and they decide to sit in the dining room, which they can see me from.

I start to slice the vegetables and the meat. I hum quietly as I cook and Hana comes to stand by me just to keep me company.

In just a little under an hour, it's done. I plate 4 servings, putting rice on one side and drizzling the meat, vegetables and sauce on the other. Hana helps me bring the plates to the table and we all sit down.

"Thanks for the meal." Is heard all around.

"It looks good." Tendou notes.

"I'll be the judge of that." Ushijima says and then looks at his best friend. "I learned that on the TV"

"Good job." Tendou laughs and we all take a bite.

"So? Did Eri pass?" Hana looks expectantly at Ushijima.

"I'll let you know when I'm finished eating." He says and I chuckle slightly.

"I'll die from the anxiety first." I say under my breath but Hana hears me and kicks me under the table.

"Be positive." She flashes me a smile and I kick her back.

"I'm as positive as ever." I give her a wide grin and she huffs out a breath.

We continue to eat, Hana and I washing our dishes after our first plate, and Ushijima and Tendou on their 3rd and 2nd plate respectively.

"Ushijima sure can eat." Hana notes as we look at the boys from the kitchen sink.

"I know." I chuckle, then turn to her.

"So? Are you going to make a move on Tendou?" I ask quietly and her face goes red.

"I don't know...should I?" She whispers back and I nod.

"You've been pining after this guy in your head for a few days now. I guess it'll be fine, right? I'm pretty sure he likes you. Just try to talk to him more. Oh! You should meet up with us as we walk to school." My eyes brighten and she bites her lip.

"Would that be okay?" She asks and I nod.

"Yeah, of course." I chuckle.

"Oh, Tendou invited me to Ushijima-Kun's party thing on Saturday, but I told him I work and can go afterwards. Are you doing the same?" She asks and I nod.

"Yes, but go without me because I need to pick up a few things and I don't know how long it'll take me." I say and she nods.

"Alright. Then we can tell the agency that we need two separate cars?" She asks and I nod my head up and down.

"Okay, I've come to my decision." Ushijima says and we both go the to dining area. "You passed the final test. It was a pleasant meal, thank you." He says and I smile.

"Yay." I chuckle and Hana claps her hands.

"Oh, well. Sasaki and I have to go. We need to sleep a lot for work tomorrow. See you!" Hana grabs my hand and starts to pull me away. I hear Tendou say something and Ushijima speaks up.

"Wait, I forgot something." We turn back and they're both standing up now.

"What did you forget?" I ask and Ushijima walks towards me.

I look up at him, tilting my head. He takes that chance to dip down and press his lips against mine for just a second, before pulling away.

"Goodnight." He says and I can feel the blush creeping up my neck.

"G-Goodnight." I say quietly and Hana pulls me out the house once we get our shoes back on.

"Oh my gosh." She jumps excitedly as we walk.

"Stop it, I'm embarrassed already." I cover my cheeks with my hands.

"That was so cute!" She squeals and I laugh, looking down. "You guys are so cute. I don't care how plain his personality is, you guys are literally so adorable." She laughs and I frown.

"Hey, he's not plain." I say, a little too defensively and she looks at me.

"Really? Hi my name is Ushijima Wakatoshi. I love volleyball" she says in a straight face and I hit her shoulder.

"Don't do that." I whine. "He's trying his best." I pout and she laughs.

"Whatever, whatever." She waves me off and we get to my house.

I'm excited for tomorrow. I hope Ushijima likes what I got him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.1K 2K 22
Ukai (Name), one of Japan's top three aces, as well as the ace of a powerhouse college, decides to end her starting career as a volleyball player aft...
369K 12.2K 38
She kissed a stranger, the person who eventually becomes the love of her life and keeps leaving him with the same lipstick stains all over again. Ush...
60.9K 2.3K 21
Tendou Satori is a 1st year at his university. He had everything planned out: study, get good grades, graduate, and maybe even make some friends. All...
162K 5.2K 13
y/n smirks and looks at her friend, "let's see how long it takes to make the hot ushijima blush" "ushijima! put a ring on my finger!" "no" "give me l...