𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐇𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑�...

By anywayidc

"do you think it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen?" uchiha y/n, who has walked in Ita... More

(i) the awakening
(ii) the chunin exam
(iii) the uchihas
(iv) truth
(v) mission
(vi) kamui
(vii) shisui
(viii) limit
(ix) toad sage
(x) the past
(xi) team 7
(xii) gold
(xiii) almost ambush
(xiv) tsukuyomi
(xv) icha icha
(xvi) chaos
(xvii) rant
(xviii) honest drunk
(xix) sasuke
(xx) kabuto
(xxi) wrong name
(xxii) explanation
(xxiii) sake and shogi
(xxiv) snap
(xxv) mine
(xxvi) it's rude to stare
(xxvii) naruto's return
(xxviii) 'research'
(xxix) hospital
(xxx) asuma
(xxxi) shikamaru
(xxxii) sadistic laughter
(xxxiii) soft spot
(xxxiv) hanare
(xxxvi) itachi
(xxxvii) repression
(xxxviii) pain
(xxxix) goodbye
(xl) the wait
(xli) alive
(xlii) allied shinobi forces
(xliii) jealous
(xliv) old friend
(xlv) susanoo
(xlvi) zetsu-killing masterclass
(xlvii) reasons and revelations
(xlviii) hokage gossip sesh
(xlix) madaraaaaa
(l) infinite tsukuyomi yay
(li) the irritating elders
(lii) BABY
(liii) the next hokage
(liv) cat fight
(lv) the problem
(lvi) the solution
(lvii) badass
(lviii) ika-chan
(lix) katon
(lx) promise.
(lxi) fight
(lxii) shika-tema
(lxiii) mangekyo
(lxiv) the chunin exam II

(xxxv) apology

18.4K 623 456
By anywayidc

"shikamaru", kakashi called, "have you seen y/n?"

"kakashi sensei i feel like you owe her some sort of explanation", he replied, "she's gonna battle some random lady and i'm scared she'll kill her"

"WHO?!"

"she said her name was hanare", shikamaru said in a lazy tone, "and i heard your name being used somewhere. apparently you kissed her? i don't know, it was a drag to eavesdrop."

"this is not good", kakashi thought, "i completely forgot about her. and I HADNT EVEN TOLD Y/N. what if she gets the wrong idea?"

"where are they now?"

"training ground 3"

meanwhile hanare waited for her opponent to show up. y/n casually walked upto them. she looked her dead in the eye, smoothly activating her sharingan.

"your opponent has arrived, hanare-chan"

hanare froze at the revelation. "so you're-"

"uchiha y/n, yeah."

"so you're the one kakashi's seeing"

"oh shit", naruto realised how he'd caused the fight

"yeah i thought that was obvious", y/n replied

"so i bad-mouthed you.... to you?"

"i didn't take offence to what you said.", she nodded impatiently, "so are we sparring or are we not?"

"but- you're such a kid", she said, "i'll almost feel bad beating you"

"sure sure", y/n said, aching for a good fight, "let's go"

hanare replaced her shock with anger. she charged towards y/n, who stood perfectly still with her hands folded across her chest.

"maybe i'll take it easy"

hanare tried to hit her with a kick that reached her face which was dodged. she then threw three kunai, which were also dodged.

she attacked y/n continuously for a good fifteen minutes before stopping. y/n, who was on the defensive all this time, was bored by the fight. hanare, who was on the offensive, had lost quite a bit of chakra trying to land an attack and could feel herself getting tired.

"why aren't you attacking?!", hanare yelled out in exasperation

"well are you done attacking?", she asked, "hmm okay then, my turn"

she ran towards hanare, beginning to gather her chakra and her frustration into her right hand. "chidori"

meanwhile kakashi showed up at the training ground. he wanted to stop the fight but before he could, y/n intended to finish it.

he felt guilty just watching her use chidori because it meant she was thinking about him.

she was close to her in the blink of an eye, striking her with full force. a murderous look gleamed in her eyes.

all her movements screamed "i could kill you if i wanted at literally any moment but i won't because i'm a nice person"

"w-what is this jutsu?", hanare asked shakily as she lay on the ground.

"you see, my kakashi might've copied over a thousand jutsu but", she moved the chidori dangerously close to hanare again, electrocuting her.

"this one he invented all on his own"

hanare paused for a moment, knowing there was nothing she could do to get out of her situation. she huffed.

"fine, i lose"

"well that was easy", y/n said coolly. she offered a hand to hanare, like she always did after a fight. as much as she didn't want to, she accepted the gesture and got up.

"y/n!", kakashi walked to her, "and hanare-chan"

"hey", y/n sent him an irritated glance

"hi kakashi", she smiled, trying her best to look like y/n hadn't beat her as if she were child's play.

"uh hi", he said

"well", y/n said, "you two haven't met in sometime so i'll let y'all catch up"

"y/n-", kakashi began only to be cut off

"see you later", she said indifferently, "bye hanare-chan. let me know in case you want to spar again."

"and get beaten badly", her eyes mocked the girl

hanare let out a frustrated sigh at her, rolling her eyes. y/n turned around as she was walking away, giving her a death stare as if to say

"know your place".

about ten minutes later kakashi ran to y/n's place, knowing her mood had gone from bad to worse.

he entered her room slowly, relieved to find her asleep. laying down beside her, he put one arm loosely over her waist.

"i'm sorry", he whispered, burying his head in her neck

"i don't care that you kissed her", she said softly. she still sounded disappointed, despite trying to not look like the possessive obsessive girlfriend.

"i'm so sorry i didn't tell you. it was such a long time ago", he caressed her cheek, "and for the record, i didn't kiss her. it was by accident"

y/n cocked an eyebrow. "how do you kiss someone by accident?"

"NO IM SERIOUS naruto pushed me. besides, it was through the mask"

"that naruto- wow i'm gonna kill him", y/n said. she was more relieved that hanare hadn't seen his face.

she liked being the only one who knew what he looked like.

"go back to sleep", he whispered, kissing her neck slowly, "you really beat her ass huh"

y/n chuckled, "i went easy on her"

"damn you're scary when you're jealous", he laughed, leaning in to kiss her.

she returned the kiss, sitting up in bed and slowly climbing on top of him. she paused. "you know what would really improve my mood?"

"what would?", he asked, his hands creeping up under her shirt, rubbing circles on her bare skin

she leaned into his ear, biting slightly on his earlobe. "if you apologised properly"

lime warning

in a second, she was pinned to the bed with him on top of her. his kisses trailed down her neck and torso, reaching in between her legs.

"then let me show you how sorry i really am"

she giggled in response when a knock was heard on the door of her house.

"who is it?", y/n called out

"it's shizune!", the voice from outside yelled

kakashi surprisingly didn't stop, taking off her underwear. she looked at him questioningly but he just smirked.

"yes shizune what is it?", y/n yelled. just then he bit on her clit slowly, spreading her legs apart. she let out a gasp at the sensation.

"tsunade sama wants to see you!"

y/n gripped on his hair, stifling her moans. "i'll be there in- ah!- 10 minutes"

"y/n you better come right away it's important!", shizune yelled

"okay okay i'll be right there", she said shakily, as he thrust his tongue into her. she let out a low moan.

"oh and y/n have you seen kakashi??"

"for fuck's sake", y/n grumbled, breathing heavily as kakashi went back to eating her out. this whole situation had turned her on way more than it should've and she was practically aching for a release now.

"y/n are you there??!"

kakashi paused for a second, "SHIZUNE WE'LL BE RIGHT THERE"

"wait kakashi's here?", shizune thought, "oh- OH"

shizune finally realised what was going on. "OH I'M- SO SORRY"

"FINALLY, THANK YOU", y/n sighed in relief, pushing kakashi's head into her cunt, coercing him to go faster.

realising this, he continued, sending his tongue back in through her entrance. her stomach bubbled in anticipation of her orgasm that was approaching fast.

"so wet for me huh baby?", he asked, pausing for a second. she didn't give him time to breathe, grabbing his hair again to push his face in between her legs.

"don't stop", she commanded, biting her lip to stifle another moan

taken aback by her dominance, he chuckled, using his hands to spread her legs further apart. a prolonged moan escaped her lips.

he replaced his tongue with two fingers, thrusting them roughly into her as he felt her get more wet with every stroke. she arched her back, tightening her grip on his hair.

it wasn't long before she released over his fingers. he pulled away, giving a satisfied smile.

"am i forgiven?", he asked, sucking slowly on his fingers that had her cum over them. she sighed heavily before smirking.

"you will be after round two"
---------------------------
sad-ass chapters are to come because shippuden isn't exactly a rom com🥺🥺🥺

also PLEASE NOTE that in this story, when they got back from the mission itachi hadn't died yet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.1K 48
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐀 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
34K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
213K 5.1K 45
Come and get to know Uchiha Saori! She's funny, happy person and gets extremely aggressive when people trash talk the people she cares about. She has...
188K 5.9K 66
An experiment subject. That's all Yoru's life was defined as until she escaped Orochimaru's lethal experiments. Her lust for blood along with an acci...