SIDNAAZ; EUPHORIC LOVE

By Meskhan

Hi! My name is Maryam and I'm new to wattpad and it's my first ever story I love Sidnaaz ♥️ as a couple and... More

Bigboss House
Bigboss house part 2
Suffering
Appoligies
Finale
Finale part 2
CH 7
Ch 8
Family time
Ch 10
ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Meeting with Fiffi, Misunderstandings
Fear of losing, Recovery
Moving to apartment, upcoming Party
Bangalore, New entry
ch 18
Ch 19
Party
Punjab, Reality
Realization, Great Lesson
Back to Mumbai
Confession
Ch 25
New cover
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
New Car, Bike Ride
Ch 30
Ch 31
New projects
House renovation
First Kiss
NGO, Childhood memories
Ch 36
Award Show
Ch 38
Ch 39
Delhi
Ch 41
Engagement
Ch 43
Time changes
Pain
Accident
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Coming Home
New Story

Epilogue

4.6K 283 78
By Meskhan

Hello everyone. So I came back with last chapter of the story. It was such beautiful journey from 1st chapter till here. I'm so happy to meet you all beautiful people. Thank you so much for such immense love and 80K+ reads 💕. I could never believe that I could reach till here and everyone will love my story. Thank you for your support and Love

Love you all ❤

I'll miss you all and I'll definitely come back with another story.

So it's the longest chapter of my story. It has 4k+ words without this whole note. Show your love to chapter and please let me know about your thoughts about this story

Bye 👋. Take care of yourself and always remember to love anyone you should first love yourself. There is no one more important than yourself 💖

Everything was going back to its place and everyone was satisfied in their life. Shehnaaz was back to her feet and started work again. She came live to remove all accusations on Sidharth and request everyone to not say anything bad about him. She was working hard by doing different shoots, advertising shoots, and some music videos. She was getting many opportunities to prove herself. Sid's career also boosts up and he also got many offers. Shehnaaz and Sid were at a happy place in their relationship that is not built overnight but nurtured with trust, love, and care for each other.

Their relationship strengthen day by day and now they were comfortable with each other. They motivated and stand out from each other. They did have a lot of fights but most of the time they laughed at how stupid the fights were later. They loved to cook together, he laughed at her jokes even when he didn't find them funny, he listened to her endless boring talks and observations of people. They feel secure and stable around each other and always come back to each other's warmth after a tiring day. They promised to themselves silently to protect and make happy each other.

Love was not all about spending time with each other and not all about buying expensive gifts, dinner at luxury restaurants. It was more about spending time to make beautiful memories. To understand unspoken words and make their day bright. When they felt complete with each other. Love is often a choice, a promise of intent. Someone that has your back and vice-versa. Having joy, having grief, all of those times become a part of each of you with equal value and care. True love is when you are happiest seeing someone you love happy. Doing things for them and helping them in any way you can. Being there to support them when times are hard or the mood is bad.

Shehnaaz and Sidharth were becoming a stronger individual and as well together. Shehnaaz's relation to Sid's family also got stronger. Sid, Shehnaaz, Abhi Shehbaaz, Priya, and Adi went to Chandigarh and spent a whole week there. Shehnaaz's family already cherished Sid and accepted him in their family. Sana was happy to decide to go to Bigboss where she found the love of her life. She was living the pleasantest days of her life.

At night Shehnaaz and Sid were sitting on the balcony of Sana's apartment. Sid was leaning on the small sofa and Sana was sitting in between his legs, putting her head on his chest. Sid had his hands around her waist. Both were eating brownies with icecream. Cold soothing air was blowing.

Sid- "Baby"

Shehnaaz- "Hmm"

Sid- "Idher dekh". She turned her face towards him and he cupped her cheek. He leaned forward and kissed her forehead

Sid- "Chor kar to nahi jaye ab kabhi bhi?"

Shehnaaz looked at his eyes. There was some sadness or fear, she couldn't put a finger on it. She held his hand which was on her cheek and kissed him at the back.

Shehnaaz- "Mar jao gi tery baghair. Itni gandi adat daldi hai apni k usko chorna impossible hai". He sighed in contentment

They looked back at the sky and Sid starts stroking her hair. After some time he stopped stroking her hair. She looked back. He was looking at her face intently.

His gaze traveled to her lips and again to her eyes. She chuckled at him. He growled and pulled her up by draping his hands under her arms.

She wanted to live this moment, she closed her eyes and felt his rough lips on her. He kisses her with all love without any urgency. It was a slow, sweet kiss full of love. Her hand involuntarily moved upward and entangled her fingers with his hair. She pulled her closer if it could be possible. His hands were around her waist. She felt his hand on her bare back where he was drawing indefinite patterns as they were consumed by passion.

He broke the kiss when he felt that she needed some air. He joined his forehead with her and closed his eyes.

Sid- "I love you my love. It was instinctive, the way I fell in love for you". It was not that he said I love you to her every day but whenever he did, he said with a lot of love and passion

Shehnaaz- "I love you too".

'It's you, it's always you
If I'm ever gonna fall in love I know it's gon' be you
It's you, it's always you
Met a lot of people, but nobody feels like you'

***
Neetu di invited everyone at her house for evening tea as they have to leave town tomorrow and they could not come back for a few months. All were gathered in the living room having fun and a lot of conversations. A sweet aroma of food was spread across the house and everyone was waiting for it impatiently. Neetu, Preeti di and Shehnaaz were in the kitchen to bring everything into the living room.

Shehnaaz- "Priya Adi tum dono bhi ja rahy ho?"

Adi- "Nahi hamari studies start hogai to nahi ja sakty"

Priya- " Sana hum maza kary. Bohat maza"

Neetu- "Mazy k liye chor kar ja rahi hun na?. Sid tumhy bata rahi hun agar tumny in k lad uthaye or yeh mazy karny diye na"

Shehnaaz- "Nahi nahi parhy gy bhi ap tention na ly"

Aryan- "Next month is our birthday so you'll not be here maasi?". He asked sadly

Neetu- "Oh baby sorry we have some work but don't worry when we'll come back we'll have a party again. Okay?"

Aryan/Neha- " YES"

Neetu's husband- " And yeah Priya di will give our gifts to both of you"

Aryan/Neha- "Thank you". They both hugged Neetu and her husband. Soon Shehbaaz also joined them and as always all were rolling on their places laughing and tears were coming out of their eyes.

Neetu asked Sid to come to the kitchen with her as she wanted to ask something from him and she couldn't ask in front of everyone. When both reached the kitchen, she quickly dragged him inside

Neetu di whispered- "Okay come on now tell me"

Sid- "What?"

Neetu di- "Oh don't be so smart you know what I'm asking. Where are you gonna take her?"

Sid scratching his neck- "To the cottage"

Neetu di- "Oh Man same place. Hmmm Great choice"

Sid- "I'm nervous, scared. I don't know I'm freaking out"

Neetu di- "Do worry everything will be alright. I'm so proud of your choice and so happy for you. But I'm also sad that I would not be here to see my baby happiness"

Sid irritatingly- "Oh shut up I'm not baby"

Neetu di- "You are most babies of baby"

Sid- "What the fuck is babiest"

Neetu di- "No word but That's you".

She laughed and pulled him in a hug and patted his back. They all spent some time there and also helped them with packing. Abhi, Shehnaaz, Sid, and his mom came back to their home and Shehnaaz decided to come live so she was sitting with maa in her room.

In Sid's room

Sid was laying in his bed waiting for Shehnaaz but still she didn't come to bed to sleep

Sid- "Baby come NOW. I want you in my arms"

Shehnaaz laughed loudly- "Ati hun".

10 minutes passed but still she didn't go to him and he was changing sides, again and again, glaring at her which she was avoiding by sitting on the couch using her phone

Sid- "I swear Sana if you don't come here in a second. I'll do bad with you"

Shehnaaz- "Kia hai wait nahi kar sakta?"

Sid- "Ghnty pehly ka bola or kitna wait karo"

Shehnaaz- "10 mint huye hai bus"

Sid- "Are you coming or not? Please baby I want to sleep and I want you here near me". He asked in baby voice.

Shehnaaz smiled and laid beside him by switching off the lights. He quickly draped his legs around her and his hand around her waist and pulled her closer so her back was touching his front. He hides his face in her neck and took a few deep breaths to smell her scent

Sid- "Baby kal party hai Abhi ny invite kia us k kisi friend ki party hai to Ananya ayegi kal to take you to get ready"

Shehnaaz- "Hein? Zaid jaldi nahi bata dia. Yeh party kab ai?"

Sid- "Neetu k ghar btaya tha. Tujhy btana bhool gya or ab is mobile ki jaan chordy soja". He kissed hard on her cheek " Good night meri jaan".

The next day Ananya came to pick Shehnaaz and they both went to Ken to pick up their outfit which was already decided and Sana found it weird but didn't ask anything. Then Ken and the makeup artist who most of the time did her makeup styled her and Ananya.

Shehnaaz- "Tuny dress kesy pehly ka ready kia hua tha?"

Ken- "Sidharth ny bola tha"

Ananya- "Ammhmmm"

Ken- "Opps"

Shehnaaz- "Sidharth ny? Sachi?"

Ken- "Haan". By the time, they got ready it was almost early evening.

Ken- "Darlings you both look so pretty"

Ananya- "Tumhara kamal hai"

Shehnaaz- "Ary nahi natural beauty hai"

Ken- " Haan haan natural beauty makeup to bilqul nahi kia". They laughed and after about 20 minutes they left. Abhi came to pick them up

Shehnaaz- "Kia ho raha hai Abhi. Sidharth kaha hai phone hi nahi utha raha?"

Abhi- "Have patience. Tera majnu last minute ready ho raha tha to shaid isi liye na utha raha ho"

Shehnaaz- "Chal chup kar tu bhi kam majnu nahi bus chaly kal hi shadi karly or isy ghar ly aye. Tera par ho aj hi ly jaye shadi tak kon wait kary". Abhi laughed looking towards Ananya and she blushed.

Abhi- "By the way you both are looking beautiful"

Shehnaaz- "Ohooo tuny notice kia mujhy laga Ananya k bad kisi par nazar hi nahi jaye gi. Wah"

Ananya- "Wo to Sidharth ki nazry tumsy nahi haty gi 1 dafa dekhny do to unko"

Abhi- "Zaida hi bakwas kar rahi. Thori dair mai bolti band hogi phir batao ga"

Shehnaaz- "Kia matlb?"

Abhi- "Kuch nahi. Koi matlb nahi".

Shehnaaz- "Wesy kab shadi kar rahy ho or kitna wait karna hoga"

Abhi smirked- "Soon. Soon there will be double celebration to us k liye thora wait karna hoga"

Shehnaaz- "Konsi double Celebration?"

Ananya glared at him- "Esy hi mazak kar raha hai"

Soon they came near their designation and Sana got shocked by seeing the place

Shehnaaz- "Yaha kiu aye hai?"

Abhi- "Yaha sy sabny 1 sath hi party par jana hai isi liye"

Shehnaaz- "Hein kon sab?"

Abhi- " Abey kitny sawal puchti hai. Chal Sid ka demagh khaye mujhy pagal karny wali 1 hi kafi hai".

Both Shehnaaz and Ananya smacked his shoulder. They reached near one of the cottages and stand outside it

Shehnaaz- "Kidher hai sab?"

Abhi- "Tu ander chal sab ander hi hai mai 1 friend ko ly ata hun"

Shehnaaz- " Mai akeli nahi ja rahi"

Abhi- " Sidharth bhi hai ja na".

She narrowed her eyes to him but still moved inside it. There was darkness only a few candles were lit up and through that light, she moved in the center of the cottage. Abhi and Ananya left the place.

***
(It is like Sid's POV)

When they all were in Chandigarh. Sid spent the best days of his life. Every time he felt happy and content whenever he was with Sana. It was like she was another part of him. He could never think that other than his family someone could understand him and made him complete. It was a new feeling for him. He left love for the first time. Everyone misunderstood him when he was angry and no one tried to make him calm as Sana did. Her mere touch relaxed him and all his anger vanished. He never saw like her who had a beautiful heart and a pure soul. Now he knew that she was the one with whom he wanted to spend his entire life.

When they came back to Mumbai he told his mother what he wanted and she was more than happy. She was happy with his choice because not she loved Sana as her daughter but everyone loves her. He talked to everyone and all couldn't suppress their happiness but he warned them to not tell anything to Sana anything. He also talked to her parents and brother and their feelings and happiness were the same.

It was new to him, he was anxious about what and how to do. Abhi, Shehbaaz helped him and he decided to tell Sana about his feelings at the same place where he told her about his love. Same cottage. He asked Shehnaaz parents to come to Mumbai urgently and they came the day when Neetu di left. Every preparation is done in the cottage.

Place done
Decoration done
Ring Done

Now the day finally arrived and his nervousness goes high as time passes. He somehow convinced Shehnaaz to get ready for the party.

He was sitting in his room waiting for Abhi's message so he could be left for the place. He started to sweat. It was hot, but he sweats when he got nervous. He was getting hot. He turned the Air Conditioner to the max - this should help. He wanted to take my jacket off but didn't know if it will also help him. Finally, Abhi messaged him that he left to pick them. He moved outside the room and here everyone was sitting, all dressed up. The whole house was decorated. Shehnaaz's parents were also present there. Everyone had huge smiles on their faces. Sid came near the kitchen where his maa was standing

Sid- "M-Maa". He called her shakingly and came near her.

SiM- "Kia hua bacha?"

Sid- "Abhi ka message a gya"

SiM- "Acha ja raha hai phir?". He nodded

SiM- " Nervous ho?"

Sid- " Bohat zaida. I'm scared if she says no then?"

SiM- "Are you mad? You don't know how much she loves you. She can never say no to you"

Sid- "Hmm"

SiM- " Take deep breath bacha. It's a big day of your life. Being nervous is okay but don't spoil your day out of nervousness. I'm always with you. Go make your love, your life". She pulled him down and kissed his forehead. He hugged her tightly which leave blueprints on her skin

Sid- "Fuck sorry"

SiM smiled- "Pagal ja jaldi sy meri baho ko ly kar aa. I can't wait for more". He kissed her head and ran to his car and drove to the beach at high speed.

***
Shehnaaz intently saw everywhere but there was no one

Shehnaaz- "Sidharth?". She called her loudly but got no response. She again called him but still no answer. She got nervous and moved towards the door when she heard his voice

Sid- "Baby"

Shehnaaz turned around- "Baby kaha hai?"

Sid- "Calm down meri jaan wapis a wohi par"

Shehnaaz- "Magar tu hai kaha?"

Sid- "Aa to baby please". She again came into the center and few yellow lights switched on at the corner and here she saw him standing in a suit. He looked handsome and much hotter

The moment he saw her, strong adrenaline rushed through his body. His heart stopped beating with his pupils dilated. He was not able to take his eyes off her. Her beautiful body is attired in a white dress. Long hair swinging on her beautiful neckline and falling on her face. Her flawless beauty with beautiful tiny curves appeared to be more mesmerizing in the candlelight. Sana, such beauty with a sparkle in eyes and smiling with soft strawberry lips left him flabbergasted.

He came near her standing in front of her.

Shehnaaz asked looking around- "Kia ho raha hai? Sab kidher hai?". She gasped looking arrangements in front of her. There was a small table covered with red roses and a circle wooden log was placed at the center. On top of it were white lilies and scented candles. There was a bouquet of different white flowers in a small vase. A wine and two glasses.

Sid- "Sana tujhy kuch kehna hai". His voice brought her out of his trance

Shehnaaz- "kia hua?"

Sid took her hands and kissed her knuckles lightly

Sid- "When we went to your parent's house I don't know what happens to me but something hits in my heart and now I'm fully aware that what hits. You know I can't express myself but I wanted to tell you what you meant to me.

Meri Jaan.

The day I first saw you, I couldn't believe someone like you so selfless exists, seriously everyone meets other people only for their benefits but you were something else. You gave without hoping to get something in return. The day I found you, I found the reason to smile. You understood me inside and out. You were with me when everyone left me. You bring out the best in me which I also didn't know. You made me understand a few things. I love you just the way you are. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. You taught me the real meaning of love.

You are the one I wanted to find, to tell you that I need you all my life. I know you're not the first girl who I crushed and loved but surely you are the last person I crushed and loved. You're my sunshine who heals me. Give me chance to be the luckiest man alive"

He got down on one knee. He tried to get the ring from his pocket but he kept missing as he was shaking, it took 2 to 3 attempts to get it out of it. He finally got the ring out.

Her hands were shaking in his shaking hands. Tears were running down her eyes and she couldn't control it. She was overwhelmed. She didn't know what happens to her. The love of her life standing in front of her pouring his heart to her. Telling her how special she was for him.

Sid- "Meri Jaan I want to grow old with you. I Love you. I never wish to be parted from you, from this day on. Be mine. Shehnaaz Kaur Gill Will You MARRY Me?"

Shehnaaz was standing there stunned. She didn't know what to say and how to react. She was blankly looking at him. He chuckled seeing her face

Sid- "Seriously baby my knee starts paining. Answer me and please say yes".

Shehnaaz wiped her tears and threw herself in his arms by holding him by his neck

Shehnaaz- "Of course yes. Haan Haan karo gi kiu nahi. Ohh God Sidharth I love you too. I love you soo much". Both fell on the floor, hugging each other.

They stood up and hugged each other. Sid slid a beautiful ring in her ring finger.

Sid- "You're beautiful". He kissed her cheeks

Shehnaaz- "Sidharth kitni khubsurat hai. Tu ny li?"

Sid- "Or kon ly sakta hai?"

Shehnaaz- "Bohat achi choice teri"

Sid looked at her eyes and caressed her cheeks- " No doubt baby".

Sid- "Come on let's dance". He played a song and soft music started playing

'Baby, I'm falling deeper in love
Everything that you are is all I'm dreaming of
And if I can break enough to show you that I need us
I'd give up everything I have, a girl just for you, oh

Trying to hold back, you oughta know that
You're the one that's on my mind
Falling too fast deeply in love
Girl, all I need to breathe is you

Cause you're the right time at the right moment
You're the sunlight, keeps my heart going
Oh, oh, know when I'm with you, I can't keep myself from falling
Right time at the right moment

It's you
Every night in my bed, I'm dreaming
That it's you in my arms, I'm holding
Girl all I want is you'

Two souls came close, hands were held, eyes started looking into each other. Slowly his hands moved to her waist while her moved to his shoulder. The grip started getting tighter and ended up in a soft hug. Sana rested her head on his chest while closing her eyes and feeling the essence of the song. She felt his palm on her cheeks and hair and his lips lightly kissing her forehead. Her grip around his shoulder started getting tighter while his lips moved to her eyes and cheekbones. He started planting soft kisses on her pink cheek and then moved to her lips. He was kissing her passionately when their moment was disturbed by a phone call. He groaned in a kiss but didn't leave her. He again heard the ring. Shehnaaz pulled him lightly

Shehnaaz- "Important call hogi"

Sid- "Fuck". He cursed under his breath seeing the caller id

Sid- "Kia hai?"

Abhi- "Cool down Angry man. Sorry for your deeds but everyone is waiting for you both. It's getting late. Maa called twice"

Sid- "We are coming"

Abhi- " Yeah come soon and you can complete your deeds tonight"

Sid- "Fuck off". Sid disconnect the call and looked at Sana who was smiling seeing her ring

Sid- "Do you like it?"

Shehnaaz- "I love it". He again pecked her lips and grabbed flowers from the table and hand it to her.

Sid- "Come party par jana hai"

Shehnaaz- "Party?"

Sid- "Haan chal sab wait kar rahy hai". Both moved towards the car, hand in hand smiling. When they reached near Abhi and Ananya. Ananya ran towards Shehnaaz and hugged her by congratulating her and then to Sid. Abhi hugged Sid and congratulate him and then to Sana. They also loved the ring. No one saw the ring as Sid wanted to keep it secret.

Ananya- "Oh God it's so beautiful"

Abhi- "I can't believe yeh Sid ny choose ki"

Ananya- "Don't underestimate the choice of him as you know" She gestured towards Sana. Sana blushed and smiled.

Abhi- "Chalye Bhabi g". Shehnaaz threw her head back laughing

Shehnaaz- "Bakwas"

Abhi- "Kia bakwas bhabi hai ab ap hamari"

Sid- "Ab late nahi ho raha"

Abhi- "Chal beth". They settled in the car and drove towards their home

Shehnaaz- "Party par nahi jana?"

Ananya- "Wohi to ja rahy hai"

Shehnaaz frowned- "Yeh to ghar ka rasta hai?"

Ananya- "Haan to waha..."

Sid- "Ahh mujhy kuch lena hai ghar sy". Soon they reached home and when they came in front of the door Abhi put his hands on Sana's eyes and Sid took her hands

Shehnaaz- "Kia ho raha hai ab?"

Sid- "Wait". They took her inside the home and removed his hands from her eyes. She got startled by seeing her parents there, everyone dressed and the house was fully decorated

Shehnaaz- "Yeh?"

Sid- "Our engagement party"

Shehnaaz- "Huh?". Her mom came near to her

Shehnaaz's mom- "Bohat badhai ho puttar".

She hugged her and kissed her cheek. Everyone came one by one and congratulate her. Again she couldn't control her tears and crying as all of it was much more for her. She couldn't control her emotions. Sid was rubbing her back to soothe her. Maa also came to her

Maa- "Mery bacho I'm so happy for both of you. Always be happy and God bless you". She hugged both of them.

Shehnaaz's parents already brought a ring for Sidharth so they again exchanged rings and everyone gave them gifts. They celebrated the day and the new beginning of their lives. They decided to not public it now but they will throw a party for their close friends.

They also decided to announce their engagement on Abhi's marriage which will be held next year.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 8K 100
There are a lot of stories on this particular bond and it shows how precious this bond is to many people. This story starts halfway from Bigg Boss 1...
322K 20.6K 73
It's all about how after bb sidnaaz relationships grew in all the situation... How they fell in love with each other more everyday ❤️ You can read th...
143K 13.9K 46
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
312K 26K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...