Fatal Flaws

By JohnNAshley

****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys... More

Part 1
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27

chapter 28

49 12 2
By JohnNAshley

I opted to keep him waiting for a minute before nervously cracking the door wide enough for him to squeeze in. In the past, I've learned that you should never let a man know how desperate you are for them. They get an enormous head, walking around like they are indestructible. Then when they realize that they have you right where they want you it starts. The real psychological manipulation begins. They use it to their advantage and play on your vulnerability. Sometimes it's broken promises, that never happen. Or you're swayed by their romantic gestures, letting your guard down. Then bam, everything changes and they begin withholding certain things. The only time they give you the smallest amount of pleasure is when it benefits them. It's crazy how that amount of power alone allows one person the ultimate control over another.

Most people don't realize that sex can be just as dangerous and addicting as drugs are. They are more alike than people even realize. For starters, you can buy them both off the streets. A pimp and a drug dealer both benefit by you indulging in your guilty sin. The more you do it, the more addicting it becomes. You crave it. It can be the high of a substance or the greed of money. It doesn't matter the outcome is always the same.

It's amazing some of the things people will do when they're desperate, searching for their next score. With drugs they steal, rob, lie, and more. Sex can make a person lie, cheat, rape, along with many other things. Both of them temporarily take the pain away, distracting you from reality. The only real difference is that people will forgive you quicker for one of them. Not to mention it's a lot more fun, especially, when it's a secret.

"Nine minutes you were cutting it pretty close, weren't you?" I tease, grabbing hold of him by the suspenders, and pulling him towards me. It's pointless to waste any more time. I'm already breaking so many rules. Why not get down to the point?

Without missing a beat, I sneak my hands into his firefighter jacket. It slides off easily with little effort. The thin plastic-like material falls to the ground below. A swooshing noise echoes when it collides with the tile below in the deserted room.

My mouth drops at the sight of him. He's gorgeous. The snug-fitting but oversized firefighter pants hug his waist perfectly. The low-lying waistline allows his tattoos to creep up and around his hips. The ink spreads out across his torso in all directions.

The bright red suspenders press against his chest, snaking over his broad shoulders. More tattoos peek out from beneath them. I love how they cover his naked chest and continue down his bare arms. Despite knowing they are there, seeing them in person still surprises me. No matter how often I witness them, they still turn me on.

I never used to like ink, but on Hayden, there's something about it. Like they tell the story of his life without using actual words. It isn't like he's an open book. He never tells me anything about himself besides a small tidbit here and there. His body art can sometimes tell me the rest, helping me to read between the lines.

He agrees with me. Not wanting to waste any time, he roughly grabs hold of my thighs, hoisting me up onto the small sink. I don't have to say a word. He knows exactly what I want, using his body to spread my legs, and easing himself between them.

"I've missed this so much," he coos, blowing gently on my neck. I moan as he leans in closer to me, sucking along my neck. It feels so good. The harder he sucks, the more aroused I become. He must have consumed some of that pink beverage during the night. The fruity scent of his breath gives it away.

Out of habit, I wrap my arms around his neck. My hands inch their way upward, grabbing hold of his hair. It's so soft. My fingers play around in it, becoming entangled, tugging at it.

"I love it when you do that," he purrs in my ear. The warmth of his breath on my skin excites me. It's like holding a match and watching the flame dance as it comes to life. His hands reach up, grabbing hold of my wrist. Using his strength, he forces them straight up into the air. He holds them above my head before slamming them against the mirror behind us. He manages to keep my wrists in that position with one of his large manly hands. The other one freely roams over my body.

His free hand moves up, beginning at my wrist, while his finger trails down the length of my arm. He takes his time, tracing up and down my bare skin, and continuing down my cheek towards my neck. I moan even louder as he repeats this motion several times. His gentle touch causes goosebumps to rise in response to him. He applies more pressure against me while leaning in closer and closer. Our faces now inches apart before crashing his lips against mine.

Without a word, he releases his hold on me. My arms fall helplessly down onto his broad shoulders. My entire physique melts beneath his simple touch.

"We have to hurry. Your sister is ready to leave," I huff between hushed moans.

In reality, I don't want to rush at all. I want him to take his time. To explore every inch of my body, touching me, pleasing me repeatedly until I can't take it anymore. I want to scream out his name while my juices explode, blanketing him in my wetness. But that's not an option. I have to stay neutral. Maintain my friendship with Sky while keeping Hayden satisfied. The hard part is also keeping him at arm's length. No one can find out. It's the only way I can keep this charade up. To please everyone, especially myself.

He ignores my comment and doesn't respond. His hand continues on its journey, sliding up my dress. His fingertips caress my thighs as he tugs away at my fish nets, pulling them down.

"No wonder you've been so careful tonight. No panties on, I see" his lips curling up into an evil smirk. His touch is electrifying the minute he connects with my sensitive spot. My wetness builds as he strokes my outer lips. Good thing I shaved earlier today, I think to myself while enjoying the softness of his hands. His strokes come to a sudden halt as his finger slips inside of me.

Catching me off guard, my body stiffens, arching away from the sink.

I watch in awe as he leans his body back, adjusting his position better so that he can watch as he pumps in and out of me.

"Always wet for me" he coos. His hand thrusting in and out faster and faster. His thumb works its way over my clit. I let out a small squeal. My body tenses as he massages over my clit, rubbing harder against it. He bites his lower lip while watching himself work, setting his mouth into a focused smirk. His hand moves vigorously as he rubs his thumb back and forth in short but quick strides. Each one of his fingers takes a turn, sliding in and out.

"Stop teasing me. It's torture" I beg him. My lips can barely move as I whimper in ecstasy. My body yearns for him. I'm craving his touch.

I watch him silently as he pulls his hand out from between my legs. My moisture covers each of his fingers in a clear, slimy mess.

He glances at his hand and then at me before bringing it to his mouth. His tongue rolls seductively down each finger, licking them, one at a time.

I'm frozen in place. All I can do is watch eagerly as he leans back against the wall behind him, taking his time to undo his suspenders. His ab muscles flex with each move he makes. The sight of him in that costume is driving me insane. He's rock-hard when he finally pulls it out. I lick my lips, taking every inch of him in. He's gorgeous. The light from outside creeps across his chest from the window above the shower.

Come here. I motion to him with my finger when I get myself together and can move, breaking out of his trance. Obeying, he walks over with his cock in his hand. Before grabbing hold of him, I wet my hand with my tongue. Not wanting to start rough, I squeeze him gently while jerking up and down. I love feeling him grow in my hand. Knowing I have that power from my touch. His eyes close. I can sense his enjoyment by the fact he's doubled in size from me, simply stroking him.

But that's not enough. I want him closer. I need him to be near me, tugging on him so he's forced to step forward. He doesn't resist. He fully trusts me to lead him. His eyes remain closed, enjoying the moment. I trace up and down along his shaft. My fingers hesitate at the head before squeezing harder.

His eyes instantly snap open when his cock touches my wetness. While keeping him in suspense, I maneuver myself closer to the edge of the sink. My naked ass cheeks are nearly floating in the air. Without a second thought, he eagerly thrust inside of me. My walls hug against his shaft, squeezing it as he shoves himself in deeper.

I throw my arms around his thick broad shoulders, holding onto his neck for support. Arching away from him, I'm able to shift my hips to the side. I'm now positioned so that the mirror behind me is visible. I can see each move he makes. The way his muscles tense and release with each stroke. I'm becoming more aroused, watching the sight of him fucking me.

His body lurches forward with each stroke. He must approve of watching too. His eyes focused on the spot where our bodies collide, becoming one.

"Oh, you like to watch too," he whispers, sliding out of me and pulling me down. With one quick movement, he grabs hold of my upper body, spinning me around. Without being too forceful, he roughly shoves me up against the sink. My breasts are now pressed firmly up against the cold tiles of the sink. Cool air glides across my naked backside when he lifts the back of my dress. His warm hands rub across my bare ass.

He moves slowly at first as he slides back in. Then slams into me. His naked hips crash against my ass, creating a loud slapping sound. Without skipping a beat, he uses one of his hands to snake around my body. Grabbing ahold of my neckline, he pulls one of my tits out from under the top of my dress. I watch in the mirror as he gropes me, while still fucking me from behind.

I love the way he squeezes it. His fingers play with my nipple, pinching it, pulling on it. I smile to myself. We should make a porno. It would be hot, the two of us. Sweat drips off of his forehead, dropping onto my back.

Wrapping his muscular arms around my midsection, he pulls me up closer to him. I moan as he kisses my neck, his teeth nipping at my skin. The pain feels so good before it's replaced with his lips again. This time, his lips pursed, sucking roughly. I can feel the blood rushing to that spot. His hand leaves my breasts, hanging alone out of my dress, slapping against my chest with each thrust.

His finger knowingly traces up and down my thighs. We're both staring into the mirror for a few seconds, watching our bodies move in sync.

Before shoving me back down against the sink. This allows me to take advantage of being in this position, using my thigh muscles to bounce my ass up and down against him. My backside grinding in slow circles, digging my hips against his. I allow him to guide me. His hands grasping onto my thighs, squeezing tightly. He knows exactly what move I'm about to make before I do it. He's able to match his rhythm to mine perfectly. Our bodies combine into one. It's almost like we're made for each other.

I know he's about to nut when he goes crazy, pounding fiercely up against my ass. He's going so fast I can't keep up.

We both release at the same time. Not speaking, we sit there, enjoying this moment.

We're both still out of breath by the time he slides out of me. His eyes roam all over the abandoned bathroom, looking around for something to wipe off with. Not finding anything else, he grabs hold of the shower curtain. It seems to be the only thing in here that's new. A price tag for nineteen ninety-nine is still hanging off of it.

"No one will ever know," he teases, handing the end to me after he finishes cleaning himself.

"Well, that was fast," I smirk, messing with him. Instead of using the curtain, I choose to use toilet paper. After cleaning myself, I unravel more toilet paper, folding it into several layers. I use it as a homemade pad, creating a barrier between my skin and clothes. I roll my eyes, sliding the fishnets back up over my thighs, and letting my dress fall back into place over my hips.

"You said you wanted a quickie. Plus, the way your ass was moving. I wouldn't have lasted much longer anyway. Even if I wanted to" he grins, pulling his suspenders back over his shoulders. I continue watching him while he shifts his hips, adjusting himself.

"By the way, I like this look on you," I whisper, tugging at his suspenders.

"HMM, maybe I'll have to keep them then, huh? Oh, and these belong to you," he says, bending down to retrieve my teeth. They had escaped from my pocket and were lying on the dark green rug.

I hadn't even noticed them before since I was a little preoccupied. They would have been a dead giveaway that something had happened in here. I'm glad he spotted them when he did. I would have left them here.

"Thanks," I mutter, shoving them back in my pocket. There is no way I'm putting them back into my mouth. Who knows what has happened on this nasty floor? I shudder at the thought of it.

When I try to reach around him to open the door he blocks me. Once again, his body stops me, backing me up against the door, and pressing against mine. He takes my face in his hands, kissing my lips.

"What are you doing to me? I can't explain it, but I need you in my life and you need me. You don't want to admit it yet, but you will. I'm not the only one who can't stay away," he whispers in my ear before kissing my lips.

Without waiting for a response he moves out of the way, allowing me to open the door wide enough for me to slip through it.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 142 43
Evanly's desires of being loved, feeling affection, satisfaction and sex were casted aside as she was stuck in a loveless marriage, but light shined...
40.7K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
37.1K 813 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...
31.1K 824 13
(Rewriting) Tired of reading same old cliche teen romance where the good girls falls for the bad boys and the bad boys falls for the good girls? And...