𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲, 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 ; 𝑘...

By -RANBOOZ

˚* ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘, 𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 | ❝ and now i know what they mean, he's a love machine, oh he makes me dizzy... More

intro!
two!
three!
four!
five!
six!
seven!
eight!
nine!
ten!
eleven!
twelve!
thirteen!
fourteen!
fifteen!
sixteen!
seventeen!
eighteen!
nineteen!
twenty!
twenty-one!
twenty-two!
twenty-three!
twenty-four!
twenty-five!
twenty-six!
twenty-seven!
twenty-eight!
twenty-nine!
thirty!
thirty-one!

one!

85.3K 2K 3.1K
By -RANBOOZ

INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, TWITCH.

⊹⊱⊰⊹

INSTAGRAM!
__

sykkuwu, corpse_husband, tommyinnitt, and 340,832 others liked this post!

ajsbbqsauce holy cow! i take one nap, and wake up to 600k followers on twitch!!!! IM IN LUV W ALL OF YOU!!!! KISSES FOR ALL!!! <33333

54,892 comments

tommyinnitt you napped for like five hours
|
ajsbbqsauce okay..? and i'll do it again.
|
tommyinnitt anyway, yay aj!!! you deserve em!! :D
|
ajsbbqsauce thx tommy! :)

user43 cute!!! congrats!!!

corpse_husband congrats aj! there goes the coolest cat i know!
|
ajsbbqsauce HAHAHA PLS thxxx :')

user810 ew

user89 SUPER POG

sykkuno woo congratulations aj :D
|
ajsbbqsauce thx sykkuno <3

user80 yikes

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITTER!
___

aj<3| ajsbbqsauce
hi!! celebrating 600k on twitch by streaming w some friends! pls join :D!!  twitch: alexisjames

15 retweets      431 quote tweets       10k likes

user76
girl i'm running brb 🏃🏻‍♀️

user01
I WONDER WITH WHO

|

user12
SYKKUNO AND CORPSE!!!

|

user74
oml yes my fav trio!!!

⊹⊱⊰⊹

TWITCH STREAM!
___

alexis fidgeted in her chair as people began to join her stream. she smiled at the cam, waving excitedly.

"hi yall!!" she grinned, watching as people began to type in the chat.

hiii :)))

CONGRATS ON 600K!!!!

SUPER POG!!!!!

she laughed, her cheeks turning red. "thank you, thank you! i truly couldn't have gotten here without you guys..."

we luv youuuu <3

you're my fav part of the day

GO AJ!!

alexis couldn't help but smile, "before we get started with today's stream.. i just wanted to say thank you for giving me the chance to even.. like.. for even giving me such a platform!"

aw babes :(

you're too pure omg

we luv you!!!

"i started off with a few viewers each stream now i get on average like 70k! which is so crazy! and i really can't put in words how grateful i am for all of y'all."

she fanned her face dramatically, and in a sarcastic tone sniffles, "i'm about to cry."

alexis chuckles, "i'm just teasing. but no really i'm so happy to have all of you! i love y'all so much!"

hugs for alexis <3

you've helped me sm:(

I LUV YOUUU

"okay okayyy, so today in honor of 600k, i'm playing with my favorite people! which i think you guys can already guess, sykkuno and corpse!" she grinned excitedly as she joined the discord VC that the two were already in.

tommy rn 🧍🏻‍♀️

YAYYY

MY FAV TRIO YUP

"hi guys!"

"hey aj!" corpse greeted, followed by sykkuno.

"aj, congrats on 600k. that's a lot of followers!"

she chuckles, "thank you. okay so, let's play some minecraft?"

"let's do it." both of them agreed.

to which they all happily played on the server, reserved for the three.

it was a pretty cool world, they each had their own houses. and a other few builds such as a mountain side vacation home, a zen garden, a huge tree house, a land where mushrooms were made into homes and many shops.

it may sound stupid, but the server was where their friendship began and grew, and it meant a lot to each of them.

"guys!! i was thinking that right here.." alexis maneuvers her mouse and key to have her character click beside one of their shops. "we can build a water fountain! wouldn't that be neat?"

corpse chuckles a bit, "no yeah it'd look cool. i was also thinking we can make a library, and move the enchantment table over there."

"yeah i like those ideas." sykkuno's soft voice hummed, "uh which one should we work on first?"

"i can start on the water fountain, and you two can do the library? the fountain shouldn't take too long." aj assured, the two agreed to which they separated to do their thing.

alexis glanced at the chat, reading off some. "first impressions of each other uhhh.."

corpse laughed a bit, "well i always thought aj was a pretty cool person. i enjoyed her streams. as for sykkuno, he was always really nice, and i liked how he always tries to make people laugh."

ooo corpse was a fan

the three of you mix well w each other.

fav trio 😁

sykkuno puts his hand over his mouth, covering his smile. "uh yeah, corpse at first caught me off guard with his voice. but uh, i though he was a really cool dude. as for aj, she uh, she's really sweet and stuff.."

alexis puts her hand on her heart, sighing dramatically. "agh how i love you two."

⊹⊱⊰⊹

author speaks!
__

HI HI so this chapter is
kind of just.. short and sweet.

just how the three are w each
other and stuff:D

next chapter is kinda gonna be a
flashback to how it all started..

so look out!

hope you enjoyed<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

385K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
147K 3.4K 41
IN WHICH a wedding planner has a sister who is hellbent on ruining every relationship she's ever had. [dream x fem!oc] [social media x irl]
623K 16.9K 24
⌜ • ° + ° • ⌝ karl jacobs x y/n in which you thought he was a cute stranger until you see him on a twitch stream... ⌞ ° • + • °...
84K 1.4K 28
𝙔/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚�...