kageyama x hinata imagines/on...

By sutarou

includes fluff & lemon ! just whatever comes up to my mind whenever i listen to music <3 More

1

7 0 0
By sutarou

kagehina <3

fluff included!!

it's currently 9 am, the sun shining through the small window and hitting the carpet floor over the wood. one room, a big queen bed, and two boys, hinata and kageyama. 

kageyama holding hinata after falling asleep together. practice wasn't until tomorrow, so no worries were in their mind. they fell asleep peacefully, stupidly in love with one another. they held each other tightly, hinatas still as for kageyama, his leg was over hinatas hip and his hands wrapping him by his neck, holding him tightly. hinata listening to the heartbeat of kageyama, half awake as the other was completely in a deep sleep, dreaming of who knows what. probably something of hinata or the things he just wanted to say to him.

hinata and kageyama have already become boyfriends, but kageyama recently has been tempted to tell him "i love you" but he hasn't been ready to do so. they were in their 3rd year, almost time for them to separate into their own lives yet, of course, they'd meet each other once they were able to. though they could be really busy, they would find time for each other because they hate the feeling of separating, and so, this was the reason kageyama held hinata closer each day, he wanted to feel him next to him every hour, every second. making his heart beat faster each time, making him feel loved, the love he couldn't ever experience because he always felt like a disappointment. but for hinata, hinata always found kageyema as his complete love. he never found kageyama disappointing in any way, and thats what kageyama loved so much about him. thats why he felt safe, in the arms of hinata.

the phone started ringing and the sun started getting covered by the white misty clouds, the room got a big darker but the room was filled with the sound of a buzz. it was kageyamas phone. he woke up but without moving his left arm that was holding hinatas head on his chest, he grabbed the phone. 

"hello?" he said in a deep raspy voice that had shooken hinata and sent shivers down his spine, making him realize he was with a very tired kageyama. hinata loved kageyamas voice, especially when he was tired or half awake. he found it very beautiful, very attractive, and found it very comforting.

hinata heard the other person on the phone, but barely, it was so muffled, and he was half awake so he couldn't realize what was going on, but all he heard was kageyamas "mhm" or "yes" and those were his only responses until the call ended and he said "goodbye sir". 

kageyama looked to his left to check on hinata and saw his eyes open. "o-oh did i wake you up?" he asked worried that he could've woken up hinata.

"no, i've been awake for a while now," he said giving kageyama a small kiss on his jaw, which caused kageyama to blush and give him a kiss on the forehead.

"so, what are we going to do today?" kageyama asked hinata, as he had no clue what to do. he had something planned for around 6 when the sun started to fall, but other than that, he left it all up to hinata.

"hmm... i don't know, maybe we should play videogames, or go to those little shops and get some food!" hinata suggested, kageyama nodded and continued to tell him his plan.

"okay, so we should do that, and then i have a little surprise for you but thats at 6 at sunset... we're going to do a picnic, what do you think about that?" kageyama asked hinata, which made hinata blush and smile.

"aa!!! wait,, a picnic?? oh my god!!! is it in-" hinata got cut off by kageyama.

"don't ask, it's a surprise, i can't contain myself from telling you if you ask me" he said laughing softly, which made hinata blush.

"i'm going to take a shower" hinata said getting off kageyamas bare chest and sliding off the bed, walking into the shower.

kageyama thought about everything he was going to do in the afternoon, and how much fun it was going to be, but mostly just how he was planning on telling hinata "i love you".

he thought of giving him the promise ring he had bought him, though it was early, they'd be dating for a couple of months already and he felt like he just needed to tell hinata that. he needed hinata to promise him that he loves him so much, the way he thinks hinata actually does.

he got up, gathered everything together as he heard the shower run from hinata showering. he played music that he and hinata loved to dance to or listen to together. he cooked breakfast meanwhile, served it, and left it for him.

when hinata came out of the shower, kageyama told him "i left you some breakfast, i'm going to shower and get ready" and hinata nodded.

- timeskip / at the shops

it had been a while that they were at the shops, kageyama spoiling hinata as if he had unlimited money. he didn't, and he was gonna suffer a severe debt but he didn't care because he just wanted hinata to be happy. he bought hinata some volleyballs, volleyball shoes, some cute volleyball decorations, even some new clothes too, and of course, they got some ice cream together and shared as kageyama didn't want any ice cream.

"this ice cream is good, isn't it tobio?" hinata said licking the ice cream as kageyama stared at him, admiring his features, his hair, everything about him.

"yeah.."  he responded, all dazed into his thoughts. 

"kageyama, you good?" hinata asked as he realized kageyama was day dreaming of who knows what he thought.

"so-sorry, yeah it's really good, i don't want anymore," he told hinata, giving him a slight smile that he doesn't give his teammates. 

"you're so cute when you smile," hinata said blushing, smiling back at kageyama with ice cream all over his mouth, which made kageyama blush super hard and look away because he couldn't deal with how madly in love he was. 

hinata giggled looking at his reaction, looking back at his ice cream. "alright have one more bite" he told kageyama, and kageyama shook his head in a "no" way.

"come onnn, have it," he said shoving his ice cream towards kageyama, and kageyama bit a piece which made him smile. 

"you're so cute" hinata laughed at kageyama, which made kageyama smile. he loved hinata so much, there were no words to describe his love for him.

kageyama looked at the sky, seeing the sun starting to get ready for sunset, the sky getting a bit more pinker.

"holy shit. it's 5:30" he said checking his phone, grabbing hinatas arm.

"we have to go, come on," he said bringing hinata towards his car, sitting down inside and hinata eating the last piece of the ice cream.

"where are we going?" hinata asked kageyama, kageyama had no time, he grabbed his seatbelt and put it on.

"we're going somewhere, it's a surprise," he told hinata, he watched hinata put his seatbelt on and he started driving towards their destination: a park full of flowers and nature.

- timeskip: the park

it had been a long ride driving to the park but they were just in time. it was 5:50 and the sun started going down at 6:00, they grabbed the picnic stuff and put it down on the empty piece of grass.

"wow, you really know where to bring me on dates, don't you tobio?" hinata told kageyama, giving him a small laugh.

"i thought about it, you like it here right?" he asked hinata, hoping he'd say yes.

"yes of course, it's beautiful!" he responded, putting down the food and centerpiece, fixing the little small table.

kageyama grabbed the promise rings and hid it in his pocket where hinata didn't notice as he'd be too busy organizing the small table.

then, the sun started going down, and kageyama closed the car, sat down on the floor with hinata and hinata laid his shoulder on kageyama while taking a small bite out of the bread they had on the table. 

they ate carefully and watched the sun go down until the stars started to come out. they saw the moon come out, by the end of it hinata was laying on kageyamas lap as kageyama played with hinatas hair, he brushed it softly and looked at him as hinata looked at kageyama. hinata got up and gave him a kiss, moving himself on top of kageyama. he was basically sitting on kageyamas lap, kissing him, which sooner turned into a makeout. they twirled their tongues and battled as if they were wrestlers. kageyama lets go and smiles at him, and hinata moves himself next to kageyama, looking up at the stars at him.

"hinata... i have something to tell you," he told him, reaching for his left pocket as hinata was to his right so he couldn't see anything as he was looking at the stars.

"hm?" he mumbled, still looking at the stars.

"you know... i've been wanting to tell you this for a while now, but theres a reason the earth brought us together right... you know i can't fall in love easily, but for you, it was so easy. the moment i laid eyes on you, i felt like you were the one, i felt like you were always the one i'd love forever and hold forever. i never want to lose you, i never want to feel the angst and tears of losing you." hinata smiled, looking at kageyamas bright blue eyes looking at the bright stars.

"what i'm trying to say is..." hinata saw kageyamas blushing face, getting redder as he continued to speak, knowing what was coming next.

 "i love you boke. i'm so madly in love with you" he told hinata, connecting eyes together, realizing hinata had already had been looking at him. 

hinata blushed so hard that kageyama has never seen him like that, he was shocked, he had no words but to say... "i love you too tobio..."

which made kageyama smile so much. he literally felt his jaw was going to break from smiling so much. he felt so happy, he felt the joy rise into him, he felt a success, but it wasn't over yet.

"hinata..." he took out the promise rings, promising their love for eachother until marriage was upon them.

"do you promise you'll love me forever?" he asked hinata, showing him the rings, which made hinata jump up in excitement, smiling really hard with a big blush on his face. 

"KAGEYAMA!! OH MY GOD!! YES OF COURSE!" he said sitting back down and giving kageyama a long passionate kiss. kageyama smiled into the kiss, and blushed much more than he was before. he felt so happy as if he'd won a grand prize, he did though, he won hinatas love forever, and thats all he wanted, he wanted hinata by his side forever.

kageyama grabbed hinatas hand and placed the silver plain ring on his ring finger and put his on, realizing. this is it. this is what he always wanted, and he got it.

"i love you so much tobio" hinata said, placing his head on kageyamas head.

"i love you more boke" kageyama said, looking up at the sky, full of stars, 

"i love you more than the number of stars in the galaxy" kageyama said

- and with that, kageyama and hinatas hearts were like fireworks up in the sky, they felt success and love. lots of love. they felt loved and happier than ever. 

authors note

hey guys <33 this is my first imagine that kinda popped into my head, hope u enjoyed!!

- sam <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
906K 41.5K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
246K 6.1K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
640K 39.2K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...