A Hero's Assassination Academ...

By Kaxami-kun

A crossover with two of the most popular animes! A lighthearted, comicidcal, fun, and maybe a dark little sto... More

Your Average, Typical Beginning of a Crossover
Skills and Quirks, cause I don't want to make them Quirkless
Training: Begin!
Apartments and Class Reps
Extra #1: Quirks! (and profiles)
Villains
Attack!
Broken Guard
Hold on...
Notice Anything? Also, meet the editors!
Falling Camelia
A little bit of fun!
What. The. Heck.
Some Shorts!
Beginning of Fun
Y'all......
Obstacles
Forest Flies (Pun Intended)
The Timer
Speed, Flexibilities, and Girl Skills
SONIC (I'm kidding)
More Frequent Updates
New Member of Class 3-E?
Short Chapter + Questions
That's Why You DON'T Make The Quiet Kid Mad
Someone Please Kill A Certain Fire Idiot.
AND THE BATTLE Y'ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
Sports Festival: The Final Performance
Wasabi and Mustard
No, just the pudding please.
Government Internships
Imperative
"Just Burn it"
Annoyance
"Yeah, I'm a student but I can kick your butt if I wanted to."
How it all dies down
Reunion!
.......
No, Rio. Don't swear at the children.
Villains. Again.
Extra #2: Facts + Chapter
Worried?
Time to blast-
INTERFERENCE.
Combat and Training
What a pain.
Smoke
Executives
Nagisa Vs. Mirio
Team's Back!
Just a normal day
Chaotic Troublemakers
Burnnnnnn!
Unfinished

Evil Children

1K 34 10
By Kaxami-kun

"You kids are so evil! How could you trick me like that?!"

Korosensei was in tears, while the rest of the class was laughing. In the end, they had fun, so it didn't matter much to them.

"We should be getting back soon. We may end up with a suspension if we don't......" Nagisa said.

Everyone else nodded (and by that I mean everyone who was enrolled into UA) but in their minds, they knew that they were going to get some sort of punishment anyways.

----------------------

"Here's some coffee."

One of the other teachers set down a cup in front of the trembling Present Mic. He was completely enraged with what his students had done.

"How could they!? I'm their teacher!"

Aizawa sighed as he sat down. Honestly, the five from class 3-E, or 1-E as he should say now, have been quite chaotic. They're strong, sure, but they weren't using that power right. Itona already injured a member of the staff, Nagisa had already scared the heck out of the students by literally destroying a building in one of the training areas, Kayano was the only sane one. Rio and Karma were pretty much just troublemakers.

Suddenly, the door of the teacher's lounge was opened abruptly. Aizawa turned around into a fighting position, waiting for whoever it was.

"Heya teach! Long time no see."

"Woah, so this is a teacher's lounge."

The five students barged into the lounge. Like, literally. They broke the dang door! They seemed surprisingly calm, but even then, they were not ready for what came next.

"WHAT MADE YOU GUYS THINK IF WAS A GOOD IDEA!???! AHHHH THAT IS CREEPY AND SCARY AND OH MY GOD YOU GUYS NEED HELP I'M SUFFERING AS A TEACHER HERE PLEASE SAVE ME *INCOHERENT SCREAMING*"

"Is he ok?"

"I think he's on crack, ignore him"

Aizawa gave a long sigh (I swear to god this person sighs more than I can breathe) and looked at the students. They seemed oblivious of what was going on, or just didn't care. It's not like it's going to be the end of the world for them, at least they hoped it wasn't going to be.

"So," Aizawa clapped his hands to get the students' attention. "How are we going to deal with this? You guys have caused a lot of chaos since you came here."

Karma just gave a bored look. "I dunno. Let us go, maybe?"

Aizawa ignored him. "Here's the deal. I'm going to have you guys participate as one whole class in the sports festival, which means you'll be separated from the benefits of the normal classes, and additionally, you'll be taking supplementary classes on hero work and morals."

"What!??!?! Whyyy......"

"Noooo......"

"How boring."

"Itona, while Rio and Kayano are dying over there, is that really all you have to say?"

"What do you want me to be like a little whiny child Nagisa?"

"You know it's no use Nagisa."

"I guess you're right Karma....."

---------------

As the walked through the halls, they talked about what the supplementary classes would be like, and how all the new things would be dealt with. The topic, as always though, didn't stay on track. They started talking about mochi, then tea, then how class was easy, then anything else random.

"Sad, it's starting today after school." Kayano whined.

"Well, there's nothing we can do. It was kind of our fault." Nagisa replied.

They opened the door to the classroom, and everyone had lowered their heads. Nobody bothered to make eye contact with them, which they found to be both weird yet reasonable. The five took their seats, and just started fidgeting quietly in their seats. After a while though, a teacher came in.

"You all done with your tests?"

Everyone finally looked up and spoke in unison. "Yes."

"Alright, pass them to me and be off now. Do what you want."

With that, she left the classroom, and at least half of the Class 1-A students scurried over to the others. Kirishima was the first to speak.

"Hey! Sorry we didn't greet you earlier, hehe our bad. We-"

"Oh my god what you guys did was amazing teach me!"

Kaminari interjected, and they all started bombing them with questions and stories. When Aizawa came in, no one noticed him, and he didn't have the heart to interrupt their fun. He silently left again.

Itona, on the other hand, slipped away from the mob of questioning and took a seat in front of Todoroki, and turned around to face him.

"What kind of test was that?'

"History."

"Oh."

"Your suspension is lifted?"

"I dunno, but the teachers didn't seem to care too much."

"Your power is strong."

"You're not weak either."

The two stayed in calm silence for a moment. Both were thinking the same thing.

'When are they going to stop arguing?'

Itona turned around and patted Todoroki on the head, who didn't seem to care.

"What's your favorite food?"

"Soba."

"Soba is weird. I like chocolate, it's sweet."

"You don't seem like that kind of person."

Finally, the bell rang, signaling for everyone to prepare for their Hero Courses. Bakugou noticed their conversation earlier, and was pissed. He hated half n' half, string idiot, and redhead. All of them pissed him off, seriously.

-------------

"All might is here! Hello, today for the hero course, you'll be studying some basic hand to hand combat."

Hand to hand combat. Class 3-E strong point. This would be pretty easy for them. And All Might knew this too.

'These kids have been causing some trouble. Pent up anger? I'm not sure, btu maybe let them let loose in this lesson for themselves. Yes yes.

Bad idea. Very very bad idea.

"We'll be evaluating your basic hand to hand combat skills. Aizawa and Karasuma here will help, since they are both veterans in this."

Class 3-E's eyes seemed to sparkle when they heard the word, "Karasuma", even Itona's and Karma's. They were excited to see their mentor again.

Aizawa stepped up to the platform, but Karasuma was nowhere to be seen. "It seems he's not here, so I'll just begin."

Nagisa pointed his finger above, which Aizawa didn't understand at first, but then, as he turned around, he saw a huge fist going straight for him. Barely able to avoid it, he ended up with a gash on his face. Karasuma landed effortlessly onto the ground, with a stern look. Both seemed quite tense. The air felt heavy, and no one was willing to give their ground. The students could only watch in awe.

They wasted no time. Karasuma bolted and threw a punch, which Aizawa barely managed to block. He gave a quick kick to Karasuma, then used him as a leverage to jump back. Feeling the pain of a blow just a few seconds after, he realized what Karasuma had done.

'He's strong....... this is far more powerful than I expected.... He's not in the ministry for nothing. This bites, I can barely get close to him nor land a hit. It doesn't seem like he's going to his fullest either.'

He grasped the area of the wound, and Karasuma turned to the students. "The first thing to know in hand-to-hand combat. It's not how strong you are, or how fast your punches fly, it's how you choose to apply it. Notice how Aizawa was able to apply his speed and mobility to his kick, allowing him to use me as a leverage to get away."

Denki was the first to speak. "Woah! I wanna learn how to do that!"

"Yeah same! Sounds cool!"

Karasuma nodded. "Good, I'm happy that it has come to your attention. Firstly, we need to evaluate you all. Some of you are better and more experienced in physical combat without quirks, others may not be, which is acceptable as well. Class 3-E, since I already know your skills, feel free to just spar over there." He pointed to a secluded area near at the end of the field.

The kids smiled, and ran over to begin. "So how are we going to do this? Just hand to hand or with knives?" Kayano asked.

"I think maybe both."

"Yeah ok Karma, let's begin then."

As soon as Nagisa said those words, everyone charged at each other. Kayano with her tip-top agility was able to move quickly without getting hurt. She was able to move around well, without getting hurt too bad. (and if she did get hurt, she'd just whine, but it was funny)

Rio was about the same. She focused on the others while using her intelligence to analyze their moments, and thinking of the best moves to counter.

Itona, Karma, and Nagisa, on the other hand, didn't even think. They just fought.

"Those guys.......honestly I just hope they don't-"

"Annihilate this field? It's possible, and plus it's pretty normal anyways Rio."

"Wow Kayano, so uncaring about this."

"What can I say? We've experienced them raid a building, mess around with high schoolers on a field trip, raid another building, and then raid a spaceship. I'd say it's pretty fun !"

"......Kayano-"

"That's an example of being trained in this skill for at least half a year, diligently. I won't say you all will be able to get there, but to be able to at least have some skill in it is enough, considering how you have pretty good quirks." Karasuma said. The rest of class 1-A simply nodded, and the teachers got into the drills.

---------------------

"Whew! Dude how'd you train with him for so long?! Geez that was tough."

Kirishima poured water over himself, and the boys conversed happily in the locker room, dripping in sweat.

"Tch, small fries."

"You have an annoying attitude that makes you seem like an idiot." Itona replied monotonously to Bakugou.

"OI YOU WANNA DIE?!"

"Can you please shut your mouth?"

Itona stared blankly at Bakugou, then threw his bag into the locker and exited the room. Everyone simply ignored it like it didn't happen which caused the angry pomer- I mean Bakugou to get even angrier, but he held it in when the bell rang. He stomped back into the classroom, where they would be given some evaluation papers.

——————————-

"You were listening to everything, weren't you?"

Karasuma spun around to face a shadowy figure on the side. The boy stepped out with the shadow behind him. His black red hair, golden eyes, and parasol were all there. His appearance was exactly identical to what Class 3-E had met.

"What do you want?" Karasuma glared at him with menacing eyes.

"The blue haired one... Nagisa Shiota, right? Ah well, I just wanted to recruit him. Actually, I'd like to recruit the silver one too."

That kid screamed bad news for Karasuma. He didn't like him at all, not one bit. He wasn't sure whether this kid could be classified as a villain, but he definitely knew that he was dangerous. He readied up his quirk, and threw a quick strike at him.

"Kid, look, I don't know what your deal is, but you better stop messing around with Class 3-E or Class 1-A. That's a huge mistake."

"Oh really? How interesting. To have so much faith in such weak students. You people sure are amusing." He taunted. Karasuma's eyes glowed once again. And another strike was brought towards him. It left a mark on his face, which the boy was not happy of.

"I see, so that's how it's going to be. Tadaomi Karasuma. Hehe. I guess you weren't admitted to become such a high ranking member in the Ministry of Defense for nothing. How fascinating!"

The boy twisted his own hands and whispered a small command, and the shadow he carried formed into a large beast. Even the sight of it was able to inflict fear on the calm and composed Karasuma, and this only grew as "the beast" attacked.

"Hahahaha! You're fun! I like you, we should play more sometime! But I'll let you go for now. Come back to me whenever you're ready to mess around again!" The boy gave a huge smile to Karasuma as he retracted the shadowy monster. "Oh, and by the way, the name is Yi. Now see you!" And with that, he disappeared once again.

————————-
HIII WE'RE HERE!!!!!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL AND STAY SAFE!
- Alex le Weeb :3

Character Profiles:

Tadaomi Karasuma:

Occupation: Class 3-E training teacher, Class 1-A combat coach, Ministry of Defense Agent, Air Force elite soldier

Age: 29

Skills: Intelligence and high combat mobility and knowledge, teaching skills too

Background: Not much is really interesting other than that his parents and sister are dead and that he entered the ministry when he was about 22. Considered one of the strongest agents of the organization.

Quirk: Hunter. It's an ability that lets him mimic strong hunters, from raising his senses to creating a bow and arrow to increasing his physical ability. It's quite useful and high ranked too.

Persona: Serious and calm. He's level headed and strong minded, along with being a hard worker

Others: He loves dogs. Like a lot. Also the most popular teacher in Class 3-E

—————————-

Yi:

Occupation: ???? A head of some illegal service perhaps.

Age: ???

Skills: Manipulation, combatant (enough to fend off Class 1-C at once), knife skills, leadership

Background: ???

Quirk: An unnamed shadow summoning quirk that also allows him to somewhat intrude dreams. Not much is known about this.

Persona: Joyful and manipulative, enjoys the thrill of a fight and likes having fun with others. Can get serious from time to time, though very rare.

Others: Has a strange obsession for people with black hair. Hates those with blond hair. Not sure why.....

————————

Eraserhead (Shota Aizawa):

Occupation: Pro hero, UA staff member (teacher)

Age: 31

Skills: Deception, combatant, teaching, analyzing

Background: Not much is known, but as a Pro Hero, he prefers working underground, and is a pretty strict teacher.

Quirk: Erasure. This is a quirk that allows one to erase another's temporarily, but he must make eye contact. **The way it works is that since all quirk holders are born with quirk cells, or generators, what his quirk does is to shut them off using the opposite blood factor of it to interfere. That means the stronger the quirk is, the more strain Aizawa will feel to "erase" due to how many more stronger quirk generator cells there are, which means it'll be harder to shut off.

Persona: Strict, seemingly uncaring but actually cares, calm, serious, loves to sleep

Others: He loves cats and coffee. He's that one teacher that always looks depressed and tired but you still love him.

** This is not the actual explanation of it. This is something I came up with so I can use it in the future. Please bear with me for this T^T

———————

Present Mic (Hizashi Yamada):

Occupation: Pro Hero, Radio talk show host, DJ, UA staff member

Age: 31

Skills: Combatant, Public Speaking, Teaching

Background: A graduate of UA with Shota. They have a history and had to deal with the loss of a close friend.

Persona: Eccentric, energetic, absentminded and tends to get distracted easily, very happy

Others: He helped choose Shota's hero name and is slightly chaotic. Actually loves pranks a lot and liked the one Class 3-E did. Fails at acting serious but can control temper and rage.

Hope you enjoyed :3

The art does not belong to me. All rights go to their respective owner.

Unless you were here for the first week this chapter was posted, you won't see what Yi looks like until later. That's because his appearance hasn't completely been revealed yet and that the authors are evil :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 143 15
Y/n Midoriya the twin sister of Izuku went to Kunugigaoka Junior High School before it was shut down and was forced into Izuku's class. The only reas...
70.1K 2.2K 12
WARNING: My 15-year-old self wrote this. Cringiness and plot holes ahead DD': Read on if you must. With Kunigigaoka Academy's buildings on the proce...
191K 4.4K 42
Two popular Anime's crossover in the most unlikely of times. In Tokyo, Japan, Government officials have been secretly experimenting with reality clas...
1.8K 59 25
"You are so full of Sugar, Honey, Ice & Tea!" "What does this mean, Takashi?" "It means that you are full of shit! You are a 17 year old and you know...