No Longer Broken

CrumbledFlower

Read all of the description please. Mainly the warning at the bottom <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> I wal... Еще

Trigger Warning
Characters
Intro: Ella Layloni
Intro: Justice Crombin
Intro: Family and Friends
Meeting Justice Crombin (Chapter 1)
First period (Chapter 2)
After school (Chapter3)
Suprise Suprise(part 1)(Chapter 4)
Round Two at School (Chapter 6)
Dinner Time (chapter 7)
Dance? (Chapter 8)
Threats (chapter 9)
"PLEASE" they all begged (chapter 10)
The Truth (chapter 11)
Company (chapter 12)
Going Home (chapter 13)
Getting her back. (chapter 14)
The News (chapter 15)
Sleep Over! (chapter 16)
Revenge (chapter 17)
Sadly Familiar (chapter 18)
Expressing (chapter 19)
Graduation Day (chapter 20)
Holidays (chapter 21)
Wedding Day (chapter 22)
The end? (chapter 23)
Not a chapter

Suprise Suprise (part 2)(Chapter 5)

75 3 2
CrumbledFlower

Justice's POV:

I got back from the gym after about a 4 hour workout. I got home at around 7.

The boys decided to spend the night at my house so I figured that would be a better time to tell them everything than at the gym.

We all got settled in my room after taking showers.

"Wait so you're in first period with miss books?"

"Yes Ty I am. And her name isn't books its Ella Layloni." I stated

"What the fuck? What kind of person goes by their first and middle name?" Ty said

I started getting angry at the fact that he was disrespectful to her name.

"Shut up dip shit its her first name" Nathan said.

I was surprised he knew that. Nate has never said anything about her other than she sits alone at lunch.

"How did you know that Nate?" I asked

"I have her in a couple classes. She's never called on and doesn't say anything. The only noise I've ever heard from her was when she sneezed."

I was shocked to be honest. I thought I knew who was in his classes but I guess not.

"Thats because she's mute. I talked to her earlier and the class thought I was messing with her"

"Were you?" Michael asked.

"What, no"

Michael just gave me a look.

"Ok yeah I was. I was just asking her if she needed help. The teacher asked me if there was something I wanted to share and I just replied with 'I was just asking Elizabeth here if she wanted help. Then the class started attacking me. They said what her name was, I made fun of it then they said she was mute and uses signlanguage."

"Wow." Jay said

"You fucked up with the teacher in the first 10 minutes. Im impressed." He added.

I threw a pillow at him and him to shut up.

"The teacher said I should learn signlanguage since Ella Layloni is my partner"

"Are you going to?" Nate asked

"Yeah. I'll look stupid if I don't"

The guys just gave me a look.

I remembered what happened when Ella Layloni came in to the classroom.

"Ella Layloni also had a panic attack this morning. She was late to class because of it"

"Do you think it was because of us?" Michael asked.

"I dont know. I hope not. I just want to have fun with her not scar her life."

"Do you guys remember what happened at the gym earlier?" Jay asked

"What part? Alot happened." Ty responded

"That guy is Ella Layloni's brother. He just also happens to be Katherine Jacobs son."

"And?" I asked Jay

"Ugh you're all idiots" he sighed

"He said something about Ella Layloni being Ivana's sister. And seeing that Chase is Ivana's sister and he said that Ellla Layloni and him live together..." he added expecting us to catch on to what he was saying.

Jake looked at us and we all looked dumbfounded.

"What are you getting at Jay" Michael asked.

"Ella Layloni is a Jacobs"

Ty laughed and said,

"I could've told you that dipshit. She is a jacobs but they aren't related. Ivana has said so herself. The only Jacobs kids that ever went to our school are Ivana, Chase, Isabella, Maybelle, Jaycee and Anna."

"Oh. And the Torissa girl. Heard she is 15 and a junior. She's apparently the smartest girl in school." He added

"Wait so Ella Layloni goes to our school, is said not to be related to the jabobs, last name is Jacobs and we have been told that Chase, Ivana, and Ella are actually related?" Michael said

"I'm confused" I added

Jake sighed. "Ugh let me make it easy for you brainless athletes"

"Hey I'm not brainless" one of the boys added.

"Just talk Jake" I said

"Ella Layloni isn't popular, so her siblings say they aren't related just because she will ruin their image. So Ella Layloni is part of the Jacobs family..."

"But, she's an embarrassment." I said finally understanding.

"Finally" Jake said.

"Why would she be an embarrassment? She is like super smart I think." Ry asked.

"Have you seen her?" I asked before adding,

"She's mute. She doesn't talk at all"

-------------------

After about 20 minutes of discussing what was wrong with Ella Layloni, we cane to the conclusion that it is okay to mess with her.

We all agreed that an embarrassment like her shouldn't be at the school.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard my sister try opening my door.

(See picture above. But imagine she has no arms. She has shoulders and that's it. Also nothing against amputees. My aunt is one and I live her)

I ran up to my door and opened it. I saw my sister and picked her upto wear she had her legs wrapped around my waist and I had my arms on her back to keep her steady.

She giggled as I gently tossed her on the bed full of teenage boys.

Ty got on top of her and started to tickle her.

The rest of the boys joined in and I just smiled seeing how gentle they were with the little 8 year old amputee. My little amputee.

I love my sister more than anything and told the boys that if they ever hurt her, especially after everything she had been through, then I would kill them.

Nobody can hurt my sister. She had been through so much. She lost her arms at 6 and even though it was 2 almost 3 years ago, it still gets to her.

She gets frustrated that she can't do normal things anymore.

I helped her learn how to use her feet like they were hands, now both of us use our feet for things when we are together.

If I dont need my hands then ill tie them behind my back so that she knows she isn't alone.

I know that I will never be able to understand what she went through but I'll do my best to help her.

My mom walked in the room and all the boys just waved. She smiled at them as a way to greet them.

"Athena what are you doing on here?" My mother asked.

Jake took a drink of water and before swallowing, Athena said "daddy came and told me to get the dipshits for dinner"

Jake spit his water all over Ty. He was shocked and my mother has a look that said "I'm gonna kill the motherfucker"

Ty and Jake put their feet in the air low enough to where Athena could high them with her feet.

It was so cute. When Athena was 7 we all decided that instead of using our hands to high-five, we would use out feet. And ever since we have. Even in public we all do.

Ty laughed and said "the dipshits are ready for dinner Athena"

"Tyler Owen Smith dont you dare use that language around my daughter"

My mom still looked like she was gonna kill someone while yelling at Ty.

Poor Athena looked so confused. She was in the hospital alot because of the cancer in her arms before she got them amputated. She didn't understand that kind of language quite yet.

He all laughed and Tyler replied, "Yes ma'am. It won't happen again"

"Good now get your lazy bums to the dining room."

-------------------

The rest of the night went by quickly and soon it was time to get ready for school the next morning

**************************************

A/N

Have a good night guys😘

Also just in case it was confusing, part one and two happened at the same time just at 2 different places and different point of views

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2M 42K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...
➖Bad Boy's Game ➖ Completed Tammy-M-Yong

Любовные романы

2.3M 56.4K 44
Abused and abandoned Ella Lee, she thinks the whole world hates her, her father, her mum who left her, and the school's bad boy and dickhead in her e...
510K 13.7K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
When We Crashed HoneyJewelz

Подростковая литература

4.6M 264K 48
"You know, you aren't like most girls I have met." "Is that a good thing?" "It depends, are you obsessed with shopping?" "That involves walking... so...