Ciao, Amore [Carlos Sainz]

By Krasnaja_Wdowa

every Beauty needs her Beast to protect her from everything but him More

P L A Y L I S T
PROLOGUE
Uno
Dos
Tres
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Siete
Ocho
Nueve
Diez
Once
Doce
Trece
Catorce
Dieciséis
Diecisiete
Dieciocho
Diecinueve
Veinte
Veintiuno
Veintidós
Veintitrés
Veinticuatro
Veinticinco
Veintiseis
EPILOGUE

Quince

1.8K 35 1
By Krasnaja_Wdowa

Alessandra stood at the top of three leveled stairs, thin blanket around her as she observed Carlos' suitcase being packed into the trunk of black car and The Spaniard himself was discussing last details with Sergio. She didn't want to come down to them for now, she didn't want to hear what they're talking about. She fell asleep earlier than usual and still didn't have strenght to do anything. It was as if last events drained her physically and mentally. After New York there was just an impression of emptiness in her chest, but now the vision of living through the same all over again was making her sick. When Carlos looked up at her and Sergio shove his phone to the pocket of his blouse Alessandra knew it was time to say goodbye. Carlos suppose to be gone for a week or so, though she felt like he was already gone. She slowly came down step by step and Carlos extended his arm for her. Alessandra let him embrace herself nevertheless her arms didn't wrap around him like they used to. Carlos felt a wave of cold, rushing through his body. He didn't know how to act when Alessandra was pushing him away. He hoped she just needed time and once he's back they'll work together on getting back to where they were. "It's only for a week". He assured her, breaking from this one-sided hug. "Do what you have to". She replied, avoiding his gaze. Carlos sighed, knowing he can't count for more. Before he got into the backseat of the car, he kissed Alessandra on the forehead one last time. "Don't mess around without me". She nodded. "Ciao, amore". Alessandra's heart suddenly skipped a beat. She gnawed on her lower lip as she saw Felipe driving him away to the airport and her eyes filled with tears. She wanted to chase the car and hug Carlos so tightly they would both suffocate. She felt Sergio's arm enveloping her from one side, so she buried her face into his shoulder. "Don't worry. Brazil was always a safe country for us. I wouldn't send him if it wasn't". The Mexican comforted her. "But I was so cold towards him. I should have apologised". She cried. "You'll do that when he comes back. And without that I'm sure he knows. Maybe you both need a little break after what happened recently". Sergio rubbed her arm reassuringly. "Let's go and have a cup of coffee in the kitchen. Shall we?". He proposed next, leading Alessandra to the main entrance. She gave him a grateful look as they walked inside. She often wondered how a man could be so caring and soft, while in the same be in the lead of the mob. But there was Sergio, saving the day as always.

The kitchen stuff was all over the place once they got there. It was relatibly early and breakfast for the crew was about to be served in couple of minutes. Sergio asked first maid he eyed for two cups of coffee and they sat together at the small table in the corner. "How are you?". Sergio folded his hand on table's surface and turned his head to her. "I'm so confused. One time I'm indifferent and minute later I want to cry in the corner. I've never felt like this before. It's weird". Alessandra shook her head. "Give yourself time. I'm sure you felt the same way many times, just the East's surroundings didn't let you explore it". Sergio tried to ease her harsh approach to herself. The very same moment one of the maids brought coffee to the table. She left the cups and quickly left them to continue their conversation. "You seem to know a lot about the East". She noticed as Sergio handed her the cup with hot drink. "I had a pleasure to spent there some time in my young years". He confessed, but from his expression Alessandra could tell he wasn't happy about it. "Fernando sent me to New York for an intership, at least I used to call it that". He said next, while looking at his cup between his hands. "I got to observe the crew from inside, gain experience, train and make some friendships that would help the South in the future. Apart from all those things I remember the East as a very cold place and I wanted to return to Mexico as soon as possible". Alessandra nodded. "Living with them was as if the sun stopped shining". She confessed, taking a sip of dark liquid. It was bitter, but in the good way that was shaking you up into reality. "Exactly. It's sad, because from your story I presume the East had good people in its ranks. People who wanted that sun back". Sergio smiled softly to her. "Indeed. I hope they rest in peace now". She spoke and took another sip. The Mexican went silent for a while, thinking hard about something. "If your brothers survived just like you did, would you leave the South to be with them?". Sergio asked out of the blue. "I don't know. I mean, I feel attached to the crew, to Carlos... But why you asking me this?". He parted his lips, though no words were spoke out loud. Shivers ran down Alessandra's spine as she had a feeling there was some unspoken secret between them. She remembered herself about files from New Orleans and he saw that in her eyes. He should be more careful, but now he planted the bad seed inside her head.

"Good morning". Gianluca entered the kitchen, his lips curling up in wide smile. Alessandra's heart skipped a beat and she pulled away from Sergio, trying to calm her racing thoughts. "What brings you here, Gianluca?". The tone of Sergio's voice was surprisingly normal as if the last two minutes didn't happen at all. "I've got a mission from Carola to take Alessandra for little shopping". Young mobster explained, clearly excited about it. "Me? Why?". She asked with confusion written all over her face. "The ball is week away. You'll need a dress and we have trusted tailor downtown. Carola asked me to take you there". The Brazilian spoke further. She completely forgot about the ball. She thought that after Pastor's ambush on Sergio they will just let go, but apparently tradition was strong here. "His work is only of highest quality". Sergio added next to encourage her to take that opportunity. "The crew has been his clients since I can remember". Alessandra nodded, though she couldn't imagine herself in such surroundings. Nobody from the East ever brought her to the tailor. Clothes were just being delivered to her room and no one cared about her opinion. "I've never been at tailor's workshop. On the East only men could go and ask for new suits or blouse. I never had to make decision about what I want to wear". She confessed. "That's why you're coming with me. You're not going to be alone and if you get confused I'll help you". Gianluca comforted her. "I've done it more than once, so you can say I'm not a rookie in that matter". He shrugged, causing Sergio to give him a look. "Don't stand here and brag, just take the lady already to the car". The Mexican hurried him and Gianluca immediately sucked it up. "Are you sure about this?". Alessandra wanted to be sure one last time. "Of course!". Sergio exclaimed. "You'll definitely have fun with this munchkin". He nodded at Gianluca whose eyes grew wide at what Sergio has called him. That caused Alessandra to giggle, but she covered her mouth to not embarrass young mobster more. After all they were about to spent more time together.

Gianluca turned the engine down once they arrived in front of tailor's workshop. Young mobster left the car first and walked the vehicle around to open the door for Alessandra. The neighbourhood they were in seemed to be quite peaceful, so no wonder the crew liked to come here. She followed Gianluca as he approached the window at the front and looked inside the workshop. Alessandra noticed rather old man shuffling around and so did Gianluca. She presumed he was this famous tailor since Gianluca knocked gently on the glass, making the man turn to face them. The Brazilian waved at him next in welcoming gesture, smiling in this charming way only he could. The tailor was more than happy to see him, so he gave him a sign to come inside. "We can enter now". Gianluca announced, leading Alessandra towards the main entrance. "But why you had to warn him? I thought he's a friend of the crew". She asked as his hand was already on the handle. "Oh, he is. That's just a safety measure". He explained. "Señor Gomez's a little deaf and his workshop was attacked once or twice before Sergio's reign. Now other mobster know to not come here, but nevertheless señor always keeps a gun under his desk". Alessandra raised her eyebrows. "So, we could come in without knocking and he could shoot us?". Gianluca nodded. "But besides, señor Gomez is a very friendly guy. You'll see for youself". The Brazilian assured her, opening the door wide before her. Alessandra swallowed hard, thinking if she'll ever be able to get used to some Mexican habits.

"Señor Petecof!". The tailor exclaimed from behind racks, coming with his arms raised and wide open. Gianluca rushed to towards him to shake his hand, while Alessandra stayed in her spot to look around. There were dozens if not thousands of beautiful expensive materials, glistening on shelves around the workshop. Few manekins that were set around the place presented already finished dresses and suits. They were of master class, just like Sergio said. She somehow couldn't imagine herself in one of them, but in the same time she wanted to try to enjoy the ball later. "Señor, esta es Alessandra. Ella vino a nosotras desde Nueva York [Sir, this is Alessandra. She came to us from New York.]. Gianluca introduced her to señor Gomez. "Mierda! Ella es Italiana de sangre!". [Bullshit! She's Italian by blood!]. The tailor bowed to her slightly and reached out his hand. "He doesn't like me or what?". She asked, politely handing the man her hand. "I told him you're from New York, but he said it's bullshit, because you're from Italy". Gianluca translated for her as old man kissed the top of her hand and strenghten himself. "Well, he's right. But I wasn't home for quite long". She said, looking the tailor in the eyes. The Brazilian quickly translated her words for him. Señor Gomez's expression saddened as if he reminded himself of painful memory. "Entiendo. No he estado en Colombia por años". [I understand. I haven't been in Colombia for years]. He replied, while patting her hand. "Con qué necesitas ayuda?". [What do you need help with?].

Gianluca looked briefly at Alessandra, but she let him continue. He was doing pretty well and it was nice to see him so mature. He quickly explained that she needed a dress for a ball that was in a week. Señor Gomez's eyes lit up at the mention of the event, so propably people that were in friendly relationships with the crew also knew about it. Maybe even were invited. Alessandra suddenly realised that she knew nothing about what was going to happen during the ball. That's why she promised herself to remember to ask Gianluca about it once they're done. Meanwhile, the tailor listened to the Brazilian, nodding slowly from time to time. When Gianluca finished señor Gomez sank in his own thoughts, tapping with his long bony finger on his lower lip. "Come with me". He asked after a while, turning around to lead them further into his workshop. Gianluca followed him first, Alessandra right behind him. Señor Gomez introduced them to the fitting room which consisted of round platform, mirror on the wall and also round cornice with a curtain. "I have already something in my mind. Wait here". Señor Gomez announced and went in only known to him direction. Alessandra gnawed on her lower lip from anticipation, but not necessarily good one. "Don't worry. If you don't like a first one we can ask for another one to try". Gianluca chuckled. "I know, but this man is so devoted to his work. I wouldn't be able to refuse him". The Brazilian shook his head. "Believe me, he dealt with worse clients". They both laughed at his funny remark. In the same time señor Gomez returned with a red dress on his forearms. He left it to Gianluca as he had to make an important phonecall in short period of time. Gianluca told him to take his time, while he approached Alessandra with the dress. From the expression on her face he could see she was sceptical about this one. Propably red wasn't a good pick for someone who has seen so much blood in life. Nevertheless, Alessandra didn't want to seem moody, so she took and covered herself with a curtain. Young mobster stepped away, giving her as much time as she needed. He also looked away from the curtain as he didn't feel allowed to stare as she was getting undressed. Few minutes later, Alessandra revealed herself from behind the curtain and gosh. Gianluca had to swallow couple of times as she turned around in front of the mirror.

"The most beautiful woman in the entire Mexico City". Gianluca summed up when he regained his ability to speak. Alessandra thanked him with a smile, though she didn't burst with enthusiasm. "It's about the color, right?". Once again he listened to his intuition to gain confirmation from Alessandra. "People expect me to wear red just because my tanned skin looks good with it. But after all those years I can only associate it with one thing". She gave Gianluca an apologetic look. "Say no more". He raised his hand. "I'm already on it". He added, having particular thing already in mind. He disappeared somewhere in the workshop and her eyes wandered to her reflection. Shame that Carlos couldn't see her, even if she wasn't taking that dress. For the first time since he left she actually missed him, like from the bottom of her heart and soul. And it wasn't about major things, just the small ones that made her long for his embrace. She truly loved him. She was in love.

"Try this one. I think you'll like it". Gianluca's voice awoke from her thoughts and brought back to the workshop. She noticed that the dress young mobster brought to her was of toned shade of yellow. She took it thankfully and hid behind the curtain once more. Gianluca waited for her patiently till Alessandra unveiled herself. "It's perfect, Gianluca. You have some pretty good taste". She giggled, while turning here and there to the mirror to observe different angles of the dress. The Brazilian began to clap at her moves and Alessandra caught herself on thinking that she already couldn't wait for the special evening. What's more, she couldn't wait to see Carlos' face once he sees her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 347 21
Just a few Motorsport fics... Hope you enjoy!
15.9K 97 23
All of my F1 Driver x Fem! Reader works. (Ongoing...)
24.9K 377 13
"That's my little sister mate !" "I know" "You're a playboy Charles, so get away from her before one of you get hurt !" "Carlos..." "I dont want to...