๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜› ใ€† Kuroo Tetsurou x Rea...

By taehyungsai

''๐˜ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... More

PROLOGUE.
ONE.
THREE.
FOUR.
FIVE.
SIX.
SEVEN.
EIGHT.
NINE.
TEN.
ELEVEN.
TWELVE.
THIRTEEN.
FOURTEEN.
FIFTEEN.
SIXTEEN.
SEVENTEEN.
EIGHTEEN.
NINETEEN.
TWENTY.
TWENTY ONE.
TWENTY TWO.
TWENTY THREE.
TWENTY FOUR.
TWENTY FIVE.
TWENTY SIX.
TWENTY SEVEN.
TWENTY EIGHT.
TWENTY NINE.
EPILOGUE
Authors note.

TWO.

29.1K 1K 2.4K
By taehyungsai

༻✧༺

You had waited around an hour after class now. You didn't understand why you were willing to help Kuroo, but you were. He was nice to you, so far, and you appreciated it. Maybe you both could end up being friends. You tapped your foot impatiently on the ground as you waited at the gates of the school. Kuroo and you had agreed to meet there after volleyball practise. He said he would be there around an hour after last class ended, so there you were, waiting. You took your phone and frowned your brows as you looked at the time.

You grew sick of waiting and decided to go to the gym, where Kuroo was practising, to ask if he would almost be done. You scrolled through your phone as you were walking, but got stopped in your tracks when you heard someone call out your name?

''Hm?'' you hummed as you looked up from your device. It was ponytail girl. You smiled awkwardly and waved at her seeing her run up to you.

''Kaiya,'' she smiled and held out her hand, introducing herself. You shook her hand and put both of your hands in the pockets of your jacket.

''What are you doing here? Didn't class end like an hour ago?''

''Yeah. I'm waiting for uh... Kuroo. I agreed to help him with science.''

''Science?'' she asked suspiciously and raised one brow whilst narrowing her eyes as she looked into your eyes, confused. Of course, she knew how Kuroo was the best at science. So, she thought it was weird how the new girl was supposed to help him. Well, he can't be great at everything, she thought.

''He must be practising still'' she said and scrunched her nose.

''I figured. Which is why I wanted to take a look''

''Can I come with?''

''Yeah... okay. Sure''

Both of you walked to the gym. You could hear the shoes squeaking and when you entered the Gym you saw the volleyball team practising. You did not know a single thing about volleyball, so you had no idea what was going on. You only knew they were gonna wrap it up for today because Kuroo said so.

''Y/N!'' he said and jogged towards you. A few strands of his hair stuck against his forehead because of his sweat and you smiled at him. He grinned and rubbed his head with his shirt, showing off his toned abs and his perfect V-line. You gulped and could just feel you were blushing. Kuroo noticed as well and smirked before winking at you again. You quickly looked away and rolled your eyes.

''Who's this?'' Kuroo asked as he averted his eyes to look at Kaiya, who stood next to you, blushing even harder than you. You could swear you almost saw her eyes turning into hearts when she looked at Kuroo.

''Kaiya'' she said and Kuroo nodded. Kaiya's eyes were glued to Kuroo and you cleared your throat. She's literally in your class, you thought.

''Can we go now?'' you asked.

''Aren't you going to study here, at school? I could help if you want?'' she suggested and you inhaled deeply. You started to get a little irritated and Kuroo laughed, noticing your irritation. You thought Kaiya was cool maybe, somewhat, but turns out she's probably just obsessed with Kuroo. He looks good, but no reason to get obsessed.

''We're going to his place,'' you told her and she stared into your eyes. She squinted her eyes slightly and the vibe completely changed. It was awkward since it was obvious she didn't like it but knew she couldn't do anything about it anyway. She just nodded, that was all.

''Let me change first,'' Kuroo finally said and stared into your eyes, ''Just wait at the gate again. I'll be there in about 10 minutes.''

You nodded and left the gym with Kaiya. You didn't understand why she was still around you, but you decided to let it slide. She either wanted to be friends with you or just simply wanted to be around Kuroo longer.

''So, going to his place, huh?'' she laughed and leaned against the school gate while having her arms crossed in front of her chest and look off into the distance.

''Yeah. Again, I'm only helping him with school work''

''Some girls are probably mentally killing you off right now'' she chuckled and you tilted your head slightly. You grew anxious and scratched your neck.

''What do you mean?''

''Kuroo's popular at school, I mean, how can't he be. He's insanely handsome, is charming and has a hot body''

You didn't particularly disagree, but wasn't it a bit extreme? Yeah, he was handsome, kinda charming or whatever and his body... hot. Nevermind.

''It doesn't mean anything though. He's struggling with science, so I'm helping him. It's not like we're in love with each other''

''Not yet,'' you hear Kuroo say behind you before swinging his arm around your shoulder. Your eyes widen, not expecting him to be here already. He did say it would only take him five minutes though. You looked at Kaiya who obviously didn't like it very much, so you shove Kuroo's arm off you. You didn't want to make an enemy first day at school.

''Have fun,'' she muttered and flashed you a weak smile before walking away. You softly punched Kuroo's arm and pouted. He just grinned at you and raised both his brows.

''That's a cute face''

''Whatever!'' you giggled and rolled your eyes playfully, ''let's get this over with already!''

༻✦༺

You sat down on Kuroo's couch and he sat himself down next to you before handing you a glass of water. You looked around the room, it was a pretty big living room and was pretty. You two were alone at his house, so you didn't have to meet his parent's

''Are your parent's not home?'' you asked him and his smile slightly dropped, ''sorry, is it a sensitive topic?'' you add, feeling bad for talking about something that might make him feel awkward.

''They're divorced,'' he answers as he runs a hand through his hair as he stared off into the distance. You looked up at his hair, which looked unique.

''What's up with the bedhead hair?'' you giggle and see him raise both brows again.

''I can't seem to fix it,'' he admits, ''I tried to block out my parents' constant arguing when I was younger. With two pillows like this. My hair probably stayed this way because of that,'' he says and takes two pillows off the couch and presses them against his ears.

''I'm sorry you had to do that''

''It's fine now''

You nod and smile at Kuroo, ''your hair looks nice though. Very soft.'' You cringed at your own words.

''You think so?'' he smirks and raises one brow playfully. You bite your bottom lip and nod slowly, regretting your choice of words. You flick your hair to the side as you take a deep breath, watching Kuroo scoot closer to you. Your legs were now touching and you couldn't help, but feel a little shy. You saw him slowly get closer to you and you gulped loudly.

''I think you look nice yourself,'' he smirks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 2.4K 43
only for you. ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐€ ๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐ ๐ŸŒณ ๐Ÿน โคท kuroo tetsurou ร— reader. โ—กฬˆ ยฉrezespuff 2021.
42.8K 1.3K 57
โš ๏ธŽ๐”ธ๐•‹๐•‹๐”ผโ„•๐•‹๐•€๐•†โ„• - ๐•Š๐•ƒ๐•†๐•Ž ๐”น๐•Œโ„โ„•โš ๏ธŽ "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ."...
200K 5K 19
โž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐‡๐Ž๐”๐†๐‡๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐’๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐Ž๐๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐“๐‡๐€๐ ๐Œ๐„ ๐Š๐„๐„๐๐’ ๐Œ๐„ ๐”๐ โž ใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒปใƒป-๏ผ๏ผ๏ผโ˜… ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™ญ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 37.1K 34
โ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...