𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

By dmalfoysmissus

*UNDER MAJOR EDITING* He loosened his hand from around my neck teasing me with a walking motion of his two f... More

𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

38.8K 868 1.3K
By dmalfoysmissus

Adeline

I stumbled back at the change of scenery. It was dark, gloomy and cold. The only thing keeping me warm were my fresh heart broken tears that stained my pale cheeks.

"I'm sorry you had to leave them Ade but it's for—

"Don't" is all I managed to spit out before he continued. I stood numbly, no expression offering signs of life. My heart ached, a pain I'd never felt apart from when my mother died.

I don't know if I'll ever see him....them again.

"Who?" I whispered as my eye twitched in exhaustion.

"I don't think—

"I said who Jay?" I growled as I snapped my gaze towards him.

I observed as he gulped, his eyes dull and broken. "F-father...he's not dead, and Lucius Malfoy." He gulped again, looking as if a gunwas being pointed at his forehead.

I thought he loved me. My own father. My own flesh and blood. Betrayal hit me like a speeding train as I couldn't string a single reply.

"Fuck" is all I murmured beneath my numb tears as I dropped to my knees on the wet muddy grass. My palms scrunched the rainy greenery as my chest began to heave, I don't know if I'll ever see Kol again...Bexley, Evelyn, Blaise, Crabbe all because of him.

The look in Draco's eyes as i mouthed I love you to him flickered through my mind as the rain soaked my clothes even further. I couldn't breath as my breath caught in my throat mixing into a heavy sticky mixture with bile.

"Come on let's get you inside—

"Don't touch me" I spat, yanking my arm away from his hold as my heart crumbled in front of him. "Yo-you knew I'd never see them all again, any of them! And you dragged me out of there without a second glance! Fuck I know you need to protect me but surely one fucking minute couldn't of hurt Jay, heavens even thirty-fucking-seconds!" I cried as he picked me off of the ground with caution.

I leant my head into his chest as he held my head in place caressing my hair gently as he attempted to comfort me "I'll never fucking see them again" I whimpered a whispered cry into his blazer as he gulped harshly. "...shh it's okay" he whispered as my body went limp in his hold.

Draco

She was gone.

She'd left us...she'd fucking left me.

Kol and I stood staring at the empty apparition point that held no signs of Adeline's exit, I ran my fingers through the roots of my hair "fuck!" is all I shouted as rain poured down my skin, although I couldn't differentiate what was tears and what was rain.

"How the fuck are we meant to find her Kol?" I questioned angrily as i paced back and forth, legs feelings as if they were about to give up on my body.

I brought the balls of my palms to my eyes "why didn't I say it back when I had that small second left, fuck you fucking idiot!" I growled to myself as Kol stood still, no emotion. Nothing but his tears dripping from his eyes at the realisation his best friend had just left him, left us.

"We need to find her Kol, get that letter he sent you because I'm not sleeping, eating, drinking till we fucking find her. You have no idea the lengths my father will go to to achieve the goal of something he desires, no one has any fucking idea!"

Kol suddenly snapped, like the reality of the situation had just hit him like a ton of bricks. He began to run, speeding through the empty corridors of the castle as we made it to our dorm.

"T-the letter—FUCK WHERE'S THE FUCKING LETTER!" He shouted as he swiped parchment and quills off of his desk, hurriedly opening and slamming draws as panic overtook his bloodstream.

"Yes here!" he grabbed the parchment as he brought it in front of our view, our shaky fingers holding either side of the crumpled parchment.

Dear Kol.

It's Jay, I'm not allowed to owl. But this is urgent, I can only send you this one letter so do NOT try to write back.

This will be hard to process but you need to refrain from asking questions. Mine and Adeline's father...he's not dead. He didn't think the ministry would send me a letter informing me of his 'death'. He faked the whole thing Kol. He knew that our mother would die...he framed it all. I don't have time to explain how or why but if I ever show up to Hogwarts then know, know that it's time. It's time I need to take her away and protect her, don't try to stop us you'll need to just let her go. I know it's hard but my main priority is keeping my sister alive. Their plotting it Kol, they are making their plan. Lucius Malfoy and my father. It won't be long before i show my face.

Stay safe Kol, it really is a twisted world. Do not speak a word of this. I trust you...

Yours sincerely, Jayden Roberts.

I gulped re-reading over the words scribbled among the parchment, searching for more information that wasn't there. Like where he'd be fucking taking her, of course...that'd be to easy.

I yanked my hold from the letter as I sat at the end of my bed, my elbows indenting into my knees as I covered my mouth with my shaky fingers.

"W-we need to find her" I ordered weakly as I attempted to push back the fresh tears that were threatening to break and streak down my heated cheeks.

"How Draco? How the fuck do we find her, out of all the countries, out of all the houses, the cities, the towns, the villages, the—"

"I don't fucking know Kol! Alright...I don't know." I interrupted as my body jolted upright from the bed.

"Eve" i clocked as my head spun back around to face Kol with wide eyes. "What about her?" Kol replied as he knitted his brows into confusion. "Merlin Fletcher, they're best friends. You don't think that Eve knows every little inkling about Adeline, what she eats, her emotions, her family, her schedule, her vacation homes!" I exclaimed as i paced back and forth.

Adeline

I finally brought my line of sight to the small cottage we stood weakly in front of. "You brought us to our vacation home?" I whispered as I pulled away from his soaked chest. "Yes, mother obliviated fathers memory of the home when she found out he was...was bringing another woman here."

I slowly averted my gaze over to the wide pond in the garden, nothing like I remembered. Patches of algae dotted around the weed-grown waters, dead leaves frozen on the stilled darkness.

Flashback

"Hey Ade! Look there's a pond!" Jay shouted as he ran with chunks of bread in his palm do to the duck scattered waters. Crumbs of crusts falling amongst the vibrant green grass that spiked our feet gently.

"Careful I don't accidentally push you in!" I laughed to him as he stuck his tongue out at me, allowing my laugh to echo louder as he ushered me to accompany him with his small hands.

I averted my teary gaze numbly back to the entrance of the cottage.

"No way, mom look how cool that is!" My six year old self shouted as she levitated bags of shopping through the small arched door of the cottage.

"Yes dear, go have fun with your brother." She smiled her honey like sweetness. "Lumin help me with the shopping will you dear?" she turned to my father as he pecked a light kiss on her cheek with a sweet nod of his head.

"Ade come on slow coach!" Jay shouted as I snapped my view back to the pond.

Another tear escaped my eye as I glanced back to the pond.

"I've already named them, but I left that one so you can name it." Jay spoke as he threw small chunks of bread into the pond offering me a handful. "That ones spider man, that ones—" I laughed interrupting him. "Jay you can't name a duck spider man!" I cackled as I held my tummy bending over in a fit of laughter. He huffed as he frowned at me.

"Go on name it then." He demanded as he pointed to the nameless duck.

"Hmm...jayline!" I shouted as a metaphorical lightbulb flicked inside of my skull. "Huh?" he questioned as he frowned at myself and the duck. "Jayline?" he asked ensuring he'd heard me correctly. "Yes! Jay and Adeline...jayline!" I exclaimed as i brightly grinned at him watching his smile expand towards his hazel eyes with spotting reflections of the sun illuminating the golden specks.

I averted my eyesight to Jay as I caught him staring into the pond as well. "Ironic right?" He scoffed as my mind flickered from the seven year old boy and his current self. The contrast of a love-filled child to a broken and fragile man pained an ache in my heart.

"Come on, let's get warm." He suggested as i weakly smiled as the memories.

We swept through the small arch of the doorframe as we acknowledged the view of the what was a homely cottage. It was as if a filter of darkness had been cast upon our surroundings. What was a bright warm living space was now a vast space of empty memories and coldness. What was a messy kitchen with flour scattered over the counter and the four of us baking with laughter was now just an overly-neat counter with cupboards above and below it. Mothers knitting not placed on her large armchair near the fire place. Fathers news papers not littered over the dinner table. Jayden's comic magazines not dotted on the wooden floorboards. My wind up radio not echoing music throughout the paper thin walls.

I sighed as I walked up to the stairs towards my old bedroom, I didn't even acknowledge the feeling of emptiness as I dropped onto the neatly made bed. Staring up at the ceiling as I turned onto my stomach. I fisted the corners of my pillows as I screamed into the cotton material, my tears drenching the stuffing inside as my body jerked.

I shout up and threw my pillow at the opposite wall casting a muffliato spell as I began to scream as loud as I needed to. I stormed over the the family photo as my chest heaved at the fake smile printed onto my fathers face, my arms swept the desk causing smashing and splintering among the walls and floorboards.

Draco's smile flashing through my mind.

I walked over to the mirror.

Draco standing behind me in my dorm in front of the body length mirror as he kissed my neck comfortably resting his palms on my hips as I giggled tilting my head back.

I smacked my fist into the glass as shards ricocheted against my now swollen knuckles.

After screams, cries, bloody knuckles and weak knees I fell onto my now feather covered bed. My heavy eyelids batting shut as moonlight shon through my featherlight lashes.

**

I woke to subtle sunlight beaming against the delicate skin of my eyelids, I rubbed at my eyes as I lifted my heavy head. I hoped for a second I'd turn to my side and see Draco's peaceful expression rested against my pillow as he whispered a raspy "good morning"...but of course not.

I slumped my body out of bed glancing down at my knuckles coated in dried blood. I ran down the stairs not caring, I needed to speak to Jay.

"Morning" he nodded as he weakly stirred his teaspoon in his coffee cup. I sat at the seat next Jay unprepared as to what I have to ask him.

I nodded my head back in acknowledgment as I stirred the milk into my teacup.

He sighed a heavy breath as he placed his cup back on the saucer. "Why are we hiding Jay?" I relaxed my shoulders as we held eye contact.

He inhaled a sharp breath as he prepared himself for my line of questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 282 21
Ever since Aster was little, all everyone would talk about is Hogwarts. Her life is full of pain and humiliation and of course Draco Malfoy doesn't h...
1.8K 107 32
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...
115K 3.7K 24
Not my best kind of works. Please read my other Fanfictions instead: Birth of Hell || Riddle Draco's Revival || Malfoy *Discontinued* "It was beaut...
569K 6.7K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...