Marines in Remnant (US Marine...

Door ussamerica2018

What Happens when 4 US Marines from different conflicts are thrown together into a new world and they have to... Meer

Characters Info
Chapter 1: The Marines Fate Part1
Chapter 2: The Marines Fate Part 2
Chapter 3: Marines Meet up
Chapter 4: Marines VS the Grimm
Chapter 5: Getting to know the others
Chapter 6: Meeting the Headmaster
Chapter 7: Marines Intuition part 1
Chapter 8: Marines Intuition part 2
Chapter 9: Marines 1st Mission with Team RWBY part 1
Chapter 10: Marines 1st Mission with team RWBY Part 2
Chapter 11: Marines and Team RWBY vs Roman Torchwick
Chapter 12: Marines Dance Party
Chapter 13: Recovery and a New mission
Chapter 14: A Prayer for the Mission
Chapter 15: Finding the bad guy base
Chapter 16: Exploring the underground and truth of war
Chapter 17: When in doubt...TNT
Chapter 19: How to Stop a train the USMC way!
Chapter 20: The Breach and unexpected allies
Chapter 21: Unexpected Rewards
Chapter 22: Surprises here and there
Chapter 23: One last night out
Chapter 24: Let the games begin!
Chapter 25: A dusty old Qrow vs A WW1 Jarhead
Chapter 26: A battle is coming...
Chapter 27: The battle begins.

Chapter 18: Catching a Train to Vale!

2.6K 76 113
Door ussamerica2018

Inside the broken building Michael and Ruby were holding off numbers of attacks from the white fang terrorist. But now the situation was getting desperate as they were surrounded from all sides and were cut off. They were being overwhelmed but soupier numbers and were on the verge of getting killed. The two then became cut off when a white fang grunt tried to flank them from behind before he got shot in the head by the WW1 veteran. 

"Well, we seem to be surrounded." Ruby pointed out as she reloaded the Springfield. "Any ideas on how we get out of this mess?"

Michael then fired a burst from his position then returned to cover to reply, "Well, I don't have anything useful in my head, how about you?" 

"Hmm, nope!" Ruby replied. "My mind is blank." 

"Well, we better think of something." Michael said. "Otherwise we are sitting ducks here."

Then a bullet barely missing the WW1 veterans head when it hits the stone pillar he is hiding behind as he went back into cover. It was then it became clear to the two that they weren't going anywhere unless someone came and saved them. Then one of the white fang grunts fired a rocket launcher at the building causing it to hit one of the support beams on the lower level causing the whole building to shake. 

Then other rocket was fired hitting another support beam in the building causing it to shake even more then before. This threat to the two made them think even faster then before as they had to come up with something quickly. It was then Michael thought up a idea so crazy it, it just might work. He then turned his attention to the young huntress in training to explain his idea.

"Ruby, I might have an idea to get out of this mess." Michael said catching Ruby's attention.  

"At this point I'll do anything, what is it?" She asked. 

"We are going to use our semblances and race over the place from one building to the other, that way we can tire them out and make it seem like to them we can't be stopped." Michael explained. "And Hopefully, our friends arrive just in time to save us." 

"Well, your plan is better then nothing I guess." Ruby said. "Lets do it!"

The two then made their way down to the first level only encountering a few white fang members and they were quickly dealt with. They then made their way to the entrance of the building and hid themselves just on the side of the doors. Michael then took a quick peek outside and saw a white fang grunt loading another rocket into his launcher. With fast thinking the marine veteran fired a burst with one of the .30-06 bullets hit the guy in the chest causing him to fall over and fire the rocket at a group of white fang grunts who were just getting to the scene.

The explosion also distracted many of the white fang grunts from Ruby and Michael as they thought someone had hit them from behind. Michael then saw their escape window and he turned his head to the young huntress in training. She then nodded to him in agreement and the two then took their hands with a firm grip and then raced out of the building right down the middle of the white fang forces. They white fang grunts didn't have time to react as the WW1 marine and the huntress in training sped by all of them as a white and red blur. But as they raced by Michael threw a grenade at one of the white fang members who was carrying explosives causing him to blow up a take a few other grunts with him.

Meanwhile with the others...

The sounds of gunfire and explosions were getting closer as Ryan, Alex, Yang, Blake, and Weiss were now on the ground level. Ryan was leading the charge as he had his M60 ready to fire at anything that would come across their path. The group then heard more explosions just up head and so they ran even faster in hopes of rejoining their missing teammates. Yang was the most worried of the group as she was hopping her little sister was okay. 

But as the group neared the train yard they all saw a red/white blur suddenly take cover behind a broken down stone wall. It was then they figured out that it was Michael and Ruby taking cover from a few white fang members armed with automatic weapons pinning them down behind the cover. With quick thinking Ryan then switch the safety of his M60 and then started hip-firing his machine gun while still running to the missing teammates. One of the white fang grunts noticed Ryan firing at them but was too late to tell the others as the Vietnam veteran mowed them down. Michael and Ruby then noticed their group of friends approaching them and were relieved to see the sight of the rest of their team.

"Well, what took you guys so long?" Michael asked joking around. 

"We followed the sounds of battle you two have been stirring up." Ryan said. "I take it you did a number on the grunts?" 

"Yep." Michael replied. "Even blew up the front of the train before it could take off."

"A train?" Alex asked.

"They were gonna use it to get to Vale." Michael said. Just then the sound of a train horn was heard just in the train yard. "Oh you are kidding me."

"ALL ABOARD THE TORCHWICK EXPRESS!" Roman yelled out. The group then looked to see the train slow start to move from the yard. 

"Well, that's just great." Alex groaned. "Anyone want to Hijack a train?"

Everyone in the group then raised their hand but before they headed off Ruby's weapon was given back to her to she returned Michaels Springfield to him. But it was then another big explosion near the train yard and the familiar sounds of tank tracks were heard. The group then looked to see an M1A1 Abrams coming around the corner followed by the rest of the other vehicles in the convoy. And to the groups surprise Nick was leading the convoy in the front by running in front of all of them. 

"Hope you all aren't waiting on me!" Nick yelled as he ran to the group. "We need to catch that train!" 

Soon he ran past the group with them soon starting to follow close behind as the convoy started to speed up to the train. Soon the group jumped on the rear railcar in a attempt to stop the train for good to stop the attack on vale. Michael was about to trip onto the ground when Ruby grabbed his hand and pulled him onto the ladder. 

"Thanks!" Michael said as he followed behind Ruby up the ladder. 

"Any time!" Ruby replied as the group made their way on top of the train. Nick then instructed the convoy to follow the train as close as they could as it was the shortest route to Vale. But as the group gathered on the train some were wondering what to do next.

"Why is this train heading Vale?" Weiss asked as the group gathered on the roof.

"They are going to attack Vale!" Michael said. "And we need to find a way to stop it."

"Well, what's in these carts anyway?" Yang asked.

"Lets find out!" Nick said as he pulled out his shotgun and blew off the hinges on a hatch and kicked it down into the cart and looked inside as his eyes widened. "There's a god-damn bomb in here!"

"What, a Bomb?!" Ryan exclaimed. 

"Yep!" Nick answered. "We need to disconnect this cart before it blows!"

"To the next cart then!" Michael exclaimed. As he and the rest of the group headed to the next cart but before then could get on the next cart forward the cart they were on sudden disconnected itself. The group then quickly jumped over to the next car as they saw the cart they were previously on slow down greatly and the marine convoy sped right past it right before the cart sudden exploded. Then after finding another bomb in the next couple carts shortly after finding them the carts were detached and then blew up shortly after.

"I don't get it, why are they sending off the bombs in the tunnel?!" Ruby asked watching the carts blow after just after passing by the convoy vehicles. 

But then Michael looked back and saw the explosion's were causing Grimm to flow into the train tunnel right behind the convoy. He was confused at first of why the were doing this letting Grimm into the tunnel. But after thinking a little bit he then realized the white fang were leading the Grimm to the city to cause mass panic to lure more. 

"They are attracting Grimm to the city to cause more damage!" Michael exclaimed. "We need to stop this train!"

"How?" Weiss asked. 

"Get to the front and hit the brakes!" Nick said. Then a bullet sudden landed near his foot and the group saw a number of white fang grunts coming out of the trains to try to stop them. "We got company!"

Nick then put his sights on one of the grunts and blew a whole thing of .00 buckshot into the person's chest. The pellets blasted back the grunt off the train rolling on the ground until he was no longer visible. Racking another shell the gulf war veteran then blocked a sword attacked from another grunt before he then kicked him in the stomach and shot him off the train. But another grunt was charging at the Gulf war veteran but was shot in the head and then fell face flat on the floor. He then looked to over his right shoulder and saw Alex's M1 still smoking from the shot.

"May I make a suggest lieutenant?" Alex asked.

"Make it quick!" Nick replied shooting another white fang grunt.

"CHARGE!!!" Alex yelled and then ran at the enemy. Soon Michael soon joined the WW2 veteran charging at the white fang grunts. One of the grunts tried to shoot a bullet through the WW1 veterans head but the young marine duck under the shot and then stabbed the Faunus in the chest with his bayonet and then fired his Springfield into the guys chest and the bullet went through him and into another Faunus's head killing him as well. He then set his sights on another grunt who was charging at him but he then sidestepped to the Faunus and then kicked him off the train. 

Alex then got to one knee and started taking shots at many of the white fang grunts. Then one of them got to the flank of the WW2 marine and tried to stabbed him in the neck but the marine saw this coming and blocked the blade with his rifle and then drew his M1911A1 from his holster and then shot the Faunus serval times in the stomach then pushing him off the train. After that he then shot a couple more of the grunts in the chest right through their hearts. He then had to reload his pistol and as he did that another white fang grunt came charging at the WW2 veteran but seeing this he then slammed the new magazine in his pistol and stepped to the side and then hit the guy in the head. 

As more white fang terrorist started showing up on the train car roofs Ryan made sure he had a decent amount of ammo left for his M60. Next to him Ruby was shooting as many as she could with crescent rose in its sniper form. 

"Jeez, are these guys gonna stop?!" Ruby shouted as she reloaded. 

"You getting tired already? Their only starting to come out." Ryan asked then looking at the charging force. "Let them come."

He then started hip firing his M60 as he then walked forward firing long burst mowing down the white fang Faunus. While walking forward he made sure to cover his teammates flanks with suppressing fire so they didn't get hurt. 

"Eat lead Knuckleheads'!" Ryan yelled as he mowed down even more white fang troops. 

Team RWBY meanwhile was just mostly picking off any white fang members that got past the marines fire power. Ruby managed to snipe a coupe of them with her sniper rifle trying to keep up with Michael in terms of kills. Wanting to keep up she then used the recoil of her sniper to jump up to the front where Michael was getting up close and personal with the enemy. He then slashed the chest of one of the white fang grunts with his bayonet and then shot another in the face with his M1911A1. 

But as another white fang grunt came at Michael from the front but was then kicked in the face by Ruby and knocked down. The WW1 veteran then shot another white fang grunt in the chest covering the young huntress in training. The said young huntress in training then swung her scythe at a group of white fang members pushing them back further.  The two then looked to each other and then nodded and kept on fighting. 

Alex was now using his Thompson SMG to shoot at the white fang Faunus's while also covering his friends as they pushed forward. But as one of them tried to flank the WW2 veteran Yang suddenly appeared at his side and punched the terrorist right in the face. Then with a shotgun blast from her bracelet she sent the Faunus flying off the train. Then another grunt came at the blonde huntress in training but she then made a strong upper cut punch to the guys face and then punched him down into the armored not before winking to him before punching him down. The two then looked to each other then noticed more white fang troops approaching them and the two then took up fighting positions and then charged at the approaching force. 

Ryan meanwhile was providing covering fire to Blake as she was battling the white fang grunts while trying not to badly hurt them. While the other members of team RWBY were not used to seeing people died right in front of them as they were still in training. But they had to deal with it as the marines told them to as it was part of fighting terrorism. But as they pushed on slowly but surely the group realized part of the group would have to go inside the train cars to maybe face fewer fighters. 

"Alright everyone listen up!" Nick ordered as they had a small break and grouped up. "I need a group to get inside the cars and fight their way up to the front!"

"Alright whose gonna go in?" Ruby asked as she cocked her scythe.

"I want Michael, Alex and Ryan to head into the train cars and fight their way to the front of the train!" Nick ordered. 

"Hey Weiss, Blake and my sister can join them!" Ruby added. "The more the merrier right?" 

 "Yeah, that would be a big help." Michael said. "What will you two do though?"

"Me and Ruby will continue fighting the enemy up here to give them the idea that were still fighting on the roof of the train." Nick Explained. "Well, no time like the present! Get to it!"

"Yes sir!" The rest of team MARN responded. They then found a hatch that lead inside the train and with one shotgun shell Nick blew the hinges off and then kicked the hatch open. Soon one by one both the teams entered the train car. Soon more enemy Faunus's made their way up to the train cars roof and were now charging at Ruby and Nick. 

"Well, it seems like they haven't had enough yet." Nick said as he reloaded his shotgun with some fresh shells and then cocked the first one. "Want to see who can take out more?"

"Oh, its on!" Ruby replied in excitement as she readied another bullet in the chamber.  

Meanwhile inside the train...

The group inside then started running forward to the front of the train to get to the controls to stop it from reaching Vale. But before they could get very far a young girl suddenly dropped down from the ceiling blocking the groups path causing them to stop. She had pink/brown hair and her clothing matched the color of that to a certain ice cream flavor. Not only that but she also had an umbrella in hand as her weapon. Everyone knew who this was the one and only Neo, henchman of Roman Torchwick.  

(This is her...the 'best' girl...)

Team MAR(N) were the first to raise their weapons at the young criminal as she simply stood up and smirked to the three marines. But then Yang put her hand on Alex's Thompson telling him to lower it. This action told the others to lower they weapons as well but all had confused looks, but then after one look at the blonde's face it was more then enough to convince them. She was clearly angry about the last time they had a run-in with the ice cream girl. 

"You guys go on ahead, this fight is mine." Yang stated. As the others nodded and then kept running forward. Neo tried to stop the rest but she was then distracted by gun shots from both Yang and Alex letting the others get by her. The blonde huntress in training then looked to see the WW2 veteran standing by her side. "I thought you were going with the others."

"Normally I would but I have a score to settle with ice cream girl here." Alex pointed out. 

"Fair enough." Yang said arming her shotgun bracelets. "Lets do this." 

As the rest of the group went on ahead of them the two then walked right up to Neo until they were face to face with one another. Neo titled her head to her right as she smirked at the two but both Alex and Yang had a serious look on their faces. The two sides just stared at one another in silence waiting to see who would make the first move, but the ww2 veteran decided to break the silence. 

"Aren't you a little short for your age missy?" Alex asked leaning down a little to the young criminals height. The moment he said that Neo then formed a tick mark on her head and then shot the WW2 veteran a pouty look on her face.

(Like this...)

The face alone made the two almost burst out in laughter because of the funny cute little fit the young criminal to be a mad. 

"Ppfffttt, that is pretty funny actually...hehehe." Yang commented. "Now that I think about it she is pretty short."

Saying that the ice cream then tried to slash out at the two standing in front of her, but right before she could land a hit on them Alex then pulled Yang back before Neo could smack them with her umbrella. 

"Hey, come on now that's not very nice." Alex said as he and Yang stood back up straight as he cocked his Thompson. "Also odd choice of weaponry."

Alex then let loose with his Thompson firing a couple of burst at Neo with Yang following up with some shots from her bracelets. However the young girl then blocked their attacks with her umbrella. Then after that the ww2 veteran got up close with the ice cream colored criminal he smacked the umbrella to the side and tried to punch the young girl in the face. Neo then used her umbrella to wacked the marines punch away from her and wacked him again knocking him off his feet. With that Yang then jumped over the downed marine and started throwing punches at the young girl with the young criminal blocking or dodging everyone of them. Soon Alex got back on his feet and joined in with the blonde huntress in training on trying to land a hit on the slippery criminal. 

Meanwhile with the rest of the group they were still running forward cart after cart trying to get to the front of the train. But while rushing forward they suddenly came into a car that had one big white fang grunt armed with a chainsaw inside. 

(This is him....)

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The white fang lieutenant asked himself as he revved up his chainsaw. "Some young huntsmen and huntress's trying to stop our operation?"

The group then leveled their weapons at the lieutenant only for Weiss to put her hand on the receiver of Ryan's M60 telling him to lower it. 

"The rest of you go, I'll handle him." Weiss said. Blake and Michael nodded and then sped past the giant lieutenant to keep going forward. The young heiress then saw that the Vietnam war veteran still standing by her. "Aren't you going with them?"

"No, I'm staying with you to beat this motherf***er to paste." Ryan answered. Weiss then sighed figuring that she had no way of convincing the Vietnam veteran to leave her.

"Fine, I suppose two are stronger then one anyways." Weiss said. 

"Heh heh, I always wanted to kill a Schnee." The Lieutenant said revving up his chainsaw.

"You ain't killing anyone today." Ryan stated. "The only one that will be dying here is you!"

"We shall see!" The lieutenant said.

Back with Blake and Michael....

The young cat Fauns and WW1 veteran then ran into the next cart only to encounter the one and only Roman Torchwick. The famous criminal then turned around to face the two.

"Well, well, if it isn't the kitty cat and the marine from before." Roman stated. "We got to stop meeting like this, people are gonna start talking." 

"They'll start talking alright, how we beat the crap out of you!" Michael stated aiming his rifle at Roman. 

"We'll take him together Michael." Blake said. "You take the left-"

"I'm taking him now!" Michael yelled and then charged at the famous criminal. 

"No Michael no!" Blake exclaimed trying to stop the WW1 veteran but failed. When trying to stab the criminal in the stomach with his bayonet Roman side-stepped tripping the WW1 Marine making him fall flat on his face and rolling into the wall knocking him out. (This would look funny in a comic! Just saying... not like anyone is that skilled...)

"And then their was one." Roman said setting his sights on the lone cat Faunus.

Meanwhile...back with Nick and Ruby...

Meanwhile on the top of the train still Nick and Ruby were fighting off white fang grunts still trying to knock off the determined pair but weren't having any luck. Nick was proving cover fire to the young huntress in training while she was taking on the grunts knocking them out or sniping them with Crescent Rose. 

"Well, it seems like no matter how many we beat up, there always seems to be more right behind them." Ruby pointed out. 

"Yeah, its like they never stop coming." Nick replied butting his shotgun stock into another grunt. "But we if can knock them down faster then they can come at us, we will come out on top."

"That's some simple logic Nick." Ruby said. "I like that."

"Hmm thanks." Nick said. But the two then noticed a flatbed car not too far ahead of them and one of the white fang grunts was getting into one of the mech suits to kill both the marine and huntress in training. "Well it seems we got bigger problems to deal with now." 

Ruby looked to see a couple of the mech suits being powered up.

"Get then theirs those to deal with." Ruby sighed. 

"Hey we took out one of them before right?" Nick asked before switching to his M16A2.

"Yeah, but we had a tank to back up us." Ruby said cocking her sniper.

"No worries, I think I have a smiple solution to this problem." Nick answered as he pulled out a radio. "This is lieutenant Jones requesting tank support, over."

========================================================================

And Stopping it right here! Sorry for stopping it at a very intense moment but I think you guy will like it!

I just think this chapter is long enough for me and I just feel like I need to get it out there.

Anyways I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and to let you all know I have another book I am currently writing, it is call "The Clone Resistance" And it is a Star wars Rebels X RWBY book so if you all want to check that out you know where to find it!

And another thing is I wish I could bring this story to life through animated in Gmod but the problem is there is no WW1 US Marine Playermodel or ragdoll. Hence I can't bring Team MARN to the big screen so if you know somebody who can make Playermodels for Gmod please let them know. 

Anyways I think that about covers it all Let me know your guys thoughts in the comments and as always....

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!!!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

61.4K 1.4K 27
When Blake is kidnapped after hanging out with Yang in Vale, will team RWBY manage to get their teammate back in one piece? DISCLAIMER: I do not own...
1.1K 28 27
Disclaimer:I don't own RWBY.This is my first fanfiction so I'm going to change a few things from the OG timeline. Join Kamarul,Jaafar,Joshua and Kula...
9.4K 151 61
Note: OLD TIMELINE HAS BEEN UNPUBLISHED (thank god) So, I was thinking about writing a RWBY and Halo crossover (original idea right?) but, I had the...
14.4K 173 34
This is the Vale Arc of the Beautiful Snowflake and the stoic Vampire.