Resolution: Book 5

Oleh bubbl3s4

Final chance at a new beginning. Lebih Banyak

A Scorned, Broken Women.
G h o s t
Have Some Confidence Love ๐Ÿ˜˜
Spoiled Brat ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Utter Delusion & Disrespect.
Tired Of Your Negativity and Delusion ๐Ÿ˜ค
Devistating News ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
H.B.C โšœ๏ธ
Findings ๐Ÿ•ต๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
Masked Gala ๐ŸŽญ
Unmasked...
Surprise ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Spill, Spill, Spill.
Copy Cat ๐Ÿ˜ผ
Spoiled B*tch. ๐Ÿ™„
Pay Attention Cyn.
Our Pain Is Not The Same ๐Ÿ˜ค
I Hate You!๐ŸŽฏ
"Trespassing"
He's An Asshole ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
"Just Happened"
Breaking News ๐Ÿ˜ข
Restraint๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Ryders Talent Show ๐Ÿฅ‡
Dragged.
Caught Vibrations๐Ÿ˜
"I Dont Like My BD"
Kids Are Off Limits ๐Ÿšซ
Bratty
Check Yo Attitude ๐Ÿ’ฏ
One Time "Offer" ๐Ÿค
๐Ÿ...๐Ÿ€
Desperate. How?
Rat Trapped
Not Another Coly ๐Ÿ˜ž
Fashion Week โ€ผ๏ธ
fallen angel ๐Ÿ•Š
Pain.
True HeartBreak ๐Ÿ’”
Do you forgive ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด?
Planning Peacefully ๐Ÿ’†๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐”…๐”ฒ๐”ฉ๐”ฉ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐ฒ๐”ข ๐ŸŽฏ
Willow & Cierra๐Ÿงš๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ
๐š‚๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š— : ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
Weeks Passed.
Girl, Pls..
Back In The Gameโš’
แŽ แŽฌแŽ แŽพsแŸแ’แŽฌแŽณ
The ๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ...
แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€แดœษดแด„สœ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส..
My Husband.
Let's Get Out There! Sure, Where? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Those Are My ๐™‚๐™„๐™๐™‡๐™Ž
...
Take The Pain Away
๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™›๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ
I'm Not Ready..
โŒCฬถRฬถAฬถIฬถGฬถโŒ
That Get Back Anger ๐Ÿ˜ก
โŒIฬทSฬทSฬทAฬทโŒ
For His Own Enjoyment..๐Ÿซ 
Just A Visit
I Want To Make A Deal
ษชแด sแดส€ส€ส สแดแดœ ษขแดœสs..
Cynny.
We Won
สแดแดœ แดแดกแด‡ แดแด‡!
Paranoia
Stay Calm
๐–ฆ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—Œ ๐–ก๐—…๐–บ๐—“๐—‚๐—‡๐—€
สŸแด‡แด› แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด€แดแด‡s ส™แด‡ษขษชษด
๐Ÿฅ€
Sisters ๐Ÿ’”
You Did What You Had To Do..
She's ๐—”๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ.
No One's Point Of View
...๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ...
๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—”๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป..
Thank You๐Ÿ’—
Cyn & Lucas: Our Family ๐Ÿšจ

By My Side

101 1 0
Oleh bubbl3s4

Lucas POV

I held King close as I carefully watched Solae and Cyn sleep. He hugged me tight, like I was going to let him go. I had snapped foreal, and I was still beyond angry. My wife was one thing, my sister was another, but my kids? They created a whole new me.

I could've killed Ray, with my bare hands I could have killed him.

The doorbell rang and I carefully slid out of bed. King whined as I pushed him further up my hip, walking down the steps I opened the door to my mom.

Mom: hey baby." she smiled as King waved at her.

Me: hey Ma." I mumbled letting her in.

Mom: are they ready?" she said.

Me: yeah let me get Ro and S." I said placing King down. He hugged his grandmother as I went to the room for my twins. Ronan was up walking around and I bent down and grabbed his and King's bags. Jogging down the steps I handed King his bag and placed Ronan down.

Mom: son.." she called as I headed back upstairs.

Me: yes?"

Mom: everything is okay?" she said. I nodded my head reluctantly and went to go get my daughter. She was glued to her mother, and whined as I tried to take her off. It was like she knew her mother was hurt and wanted to be by her.

Me: S babygirl, come on." I cooed as she held onto Cyn's shirt.

Me: give mommy a kiss." I said. She bubbled her cheeks and kissed Cyn on the chin. Letting her go, she clung to me as I kissed all over her precious face. Grabbing her bags, I headed downstairs and placed her down.

Mom: Dre just dropped Syx off. He is in the car." she said as I helped get the kids bags in the car.

It was a foggy morning, and the grass and the pavement were damp as we walked on it. I saw Syx who was still pretty shaken up like King.

Picking up King I carried him to the car, and watched as Syx perked up as he saw his cousin.

Opening the door, I slid King beside Syx and rubbed Syx's curls. Grabbing Solae and Ronan, I placed them in the car seats as my mom hopped into the drivers seat.

Syx: uncle Lucas.." he said as I finished up.

Me: wassup kid?"

Syx: is aunty Cyn okay?" he said, making me look up. My mom looked back at me and I avoided her glance.

Me: she is fine Syx. Don't worry about her." I said kissing his cheek. I kissed my kids goodbye before going over and kissing my mom. Closing the doors, I waited as they pulled off, closing the gates behind them. Heading inside, I jogged up the stairs as I looked at the time on my watch.

I stared at Cyn as she breathed shallow. Ray had managed to break two of her ribs last night, and if you knew anything about broken ribs, they had to heal on their own.

Just thinking about seeing him on top of her like that set me a blaze. After last night, all bets were off, I had to get my kids to a safe space, but my wife was staying with me.

I squatted down on the side of the bed as Cynthia slept a few inches from my lips. Leaning in I kissed her lips softly a few times before receiving a kiss back.

Me: can you get up for me babygirl.." I said against her lips. Her eyes stayed closed as I kissed her lips. She shook her head no as I pulled her covers back. Looking at her ribs, I gritted my teeth as her entire stomach was purple, you could see the swollen rib cage as it poked out, placing my hand on it as she flinched and groaned.

Me: I'm just checking." I said. I kissed her lips to keep her distracted as I carefully pressed down on her ribs. She whimpered as I moved up with every press. Everything felt fine, and I was glad that she was healing right.

Me: you coming wit me today." I mumbled as I looked back at her face.

Me: you not leaving my side or my sight." I promised.

Standing up, I went to her closet and grabbed some shorts and a soft tank top. I looked for something to easily slip on her, but found nothing. Turning to my side, I grabbed one of my buttoned down t shirts and added to her clothes. I grabbed some underwear and threw it on top of her clothes that I placed on the bed.

I grabbed some clothes for myself and turned on the shower, letting it warm up. I went back to the bed and stood over Cyn. Reaching down, she groaned as I sat her up, I grabbed the waistband of her shorts as she held on to me.

Cyn: Lucas stop.." she begged as I slid her pants down. I ignored her and carefully slid her pants down her thighs and off her legs. Grabbing her shirt, I tugged at it as she finally opened her eyes.

Me: I need to get this off of you lil mama." I said as she looked at me.

Her eyes were still a glossy red as she looked down at me. She lifted her hands up and I quickly slid the shirt off.

Standing up, I grabbed the dirty clothes and placed them in the hamper before helping her to the shower. She stepped in, and veered away from the water as I undressed. Throwing my clothes in a pile on the ground, I stepped in the shower and closed the shower door.

I washed up quickly as she leaned on the shower wall. Her eyes slowly closed and I knew it was painful standing there.

Rinsing the soap, I carefully grabbed her hips and pulled her to me. The warm water trinkled down her breast as she let it cover her face. Switching behind her, I let her wash her face as I carefully grabbed the soap and washed between her legs.

Cyn: no wash cloth." she groaned making me frown.

Me: what you mean?" I said.

Cyn: use your fingers please.." she mumbled.

Me: oh shit that's right." I said after I caught on. She had this new thing about not washing her private area with a wash cloth, gentle fingers would do.

Taking the bar of soap, I soaped my hands up before carefully cleaning her down there. I smirked to myself as she moaned a little as I carefully rubbed the soap around her clit.

Rinsing my hands I rubbed the soap out of her vagina and couldn't help but suck my fingers making her smile.

Cyn: your disgusting." she blushed.

Me: how?" I laughed. She shrugged and carefully washed under her arms. Turning the water off, I dried off and watched as she did the same. Getting dressed, I carefully slipped my gun in my belt loop. Looking in the mirror, I put my wedding ring on and put my chain on before making sure my hair was good.

Me: aight baby you ready?" I said coming into the room. She was standing there with just her underwear on making me sigh.

Me: Cyn you suppose to be getting dressed ma." I sighed.

Cyn: I-I can't." she winced. Sighing, I went over and grabbed her tank top from the dresser.

Cyn: everytime I move it hurts." she said looking at me with glossy eyes.

Me: let me help you then.." I said.

Squatting down, I held the open part of her tank top, she frowned but stepped in and held my shoulders as I shifted it up her thighs and her stomach. Taking her hands, I helped her slip them threw the straps. Grabbing my button down shirt, I held it while she put her arms through. Buttoning it for her, I grabbed a hair tie off her dresser and turned her to the mirror as I placed a nice messy bun on her head.

Cyn: where are we going?" she said as I packed my backpack.

Me: to the spot. Grab yo pillow and the comforter." I said.

She grabbed her pillow and her comforter and I was happy that she was at least trying to work through the pain. Leaving out the room, I walked infront of her down the steps.

Me: you got everything?" I said as I opened the front door. She nodded silently as we headed to the car, opening the door, I helped her before placing my bag at the base of her feet. Going around I quickly hopped into the car and headed to the spot.

I paid careful attention to how I drove as Cyn curled herself in the comforter. I smiled to myself as her sweet hand intertwined with mine. I lifted her hand sweetly as I kissed it.

Coming to the red light I looked over at her.

I knew my girl, she was definitely trying to hide how much pain she was in, but the pain on her face said it all.

Me: imma get you comfortable in a bit babygirl." I said as I went on green. I pulled into the spot within the next few minutes. Parking in the back, I saw as Ronica and Briana practically fell down the steps as June and Geo walked down behind them.

I placed the car in park as Ronica and Briana were the first to reach the car. I unlocked Cynthia's side as I grabbed my bag that rested by her feet.

The door swung open making Cyn groan.

Me: careful Ron." I worried.

Ronica: sorry sorry!" she said looking at Cyn.

Ronica: G said I could look at her ribs. See if they are healing the right way." she said as Cyn turned away.

Cyn: just leave it alone.." she mumbled as I looked at her.

Me:..not now Ron, I checked at the house." I said. She smiled small as she backed away.

Briana: can we help?" she questioned as I hopped out.

Me: yeah can you grab the pillow and blanket from her." I said as I dapped up June.

June: you good?" he said as the girls helped Cyn.

Me: nah." I spit.

June: I know, I just wanted to ask. Ray and Issa are downstairs." he mumbled as he turned to Cyn.

Geo: O wants to speak to you and Dre first." he said dapping me up. I looked further up the gravel parking lot and saw my brother's car.

Me: he is here already." I said.

Geo: yeah, Sev's asleep upstairs."

Me: how is she?"

Geo: she needed major stitches, the cut was very deep." he said. I shook my head as I thought about it.

Ronica: Lucas...Cyn wants you." she said as she held her pillow. Nodding to the boys, I headed to car and bent down as Cyn smiled at me.

Me: what miss lady." I smiled back.

Cyn: help me out." she said. I laughed and carefully helped her out and shut the door. She honestly was so damn spoiled, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

She waved at her brothers who blew kisses at her before walking downstairs.

I followed Ronica and Blake upstairs and down the hall to the room. Drebo and Sam were coming out as I walked in.

Sam: hey man." he said lovingly. I nodded at him as I looked at my oldest brother.

Dre: Sev knocked, there's room for Cyn to lay with her." he said. I could tell he was still livid about last night and I shared that same fire as him. Looking inside, I saw the rest of the girls as they watched TV and catered to Seven who slept on her back.

Letting go of my hand, Cynthia walked in ahead of me as the girls were happy to see her.

Me: hey ladies." I said as I followed Cyn inside. She carefully crawled onto the couch as Seven slept peacefully on the other side. Ronica placed her pillow down as Briana waited for her to lay down.

Once she did Bri carefully covered both Cyn and Seven with the blanket.

Dre: aight ladies we just gone be downstairs. Please text any of us if something is wrong or if y'all need anything." he said as I kissed Cynthia on the forehead.

Cyn: where are you going.." she breathed as I walked away.

Me: downstairs. Handle a few things." I said. Her eyes fluttered as her body began to shut down. Squeezing her hand, I let go as she slowly closed her eyes.

Me: my loves please let me know if Cyn is hurting, you know she won't." I said to them.

Chloe: don't worry we will tell you." she smiled. Smiling back, I walked out and waited as Dre closed the door.

Me: O wanna talk to us?"

Dre: yep, me mostly." he mumbled as we headed downstairs.

Me: why? we aint do shit wrong?"

Dre: I killed that guy." he said turning to me.

Me: okay? bitch ass nigga had it coming." I snapped.

Dre: it's not that simple Lee-."

Me: how so?"

Dre: it was Nikko, I killed Nikko." he said quieting me. Turning on his heel he headed down the steps as Sam slipped past me.

Fuck.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

7.6K 211 55
The death of a sibling tears apart this family.
7.6K 244 26
Where two people will meet, and eventually fall in love.
23.3K 424 28
REWORKIN!
10.2K 439 20
A hood Romeo & Juliet first loves don't last forever...