𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄 𝐈: 𝐏𝐑𝐄�...

By Ishthaar

𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 [Fanfiction] Book one of The Curse series. (Required to read from the beginning... More

IMPORTANT NEWS!!!!
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟐
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟔
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟗
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟐

11.1K 523 111
By Ishthaar

___________

In a work space with an all-traditional feel, three people sit upright and face to face. The traditional nuanced room has lots of simple decorations and a familiar scent of wood pervades the room.

"The rest of the Kyoto students will be here tomorrow, along with Iori Utahime and Mei Mei. Is the preparation for the event done, Hinari?" Asked the principal right after hearing the other reports.

"Yes, I've checked everything and there's nothing to be worried about." She answered

"Good work." Yaga smiled at her subtly albeit genuinely. "The meeting ends here. Satoru, don't be late tomorrow."

"Right~" He mutters nonchalantly.

After dismissing the meeting, Gojo and Hinari walked out of the room, Walking side by side.

"Do you want to eat something, Hina?" He asked. "Hm.. not really. Are you hungry, senpai?" She asked back, staring at the taller man.

"A little, I'm craving for some sweets." He said with a smile on his face.

Memories of what happened at that time where Gojo got nauseous after eating the pudding, when he hugged her, when the accidental kiss on her forehead happened and when their faces were inches away from one another, flashed before her eyes. A slight blush dusted her cheeks but soon those weird feelings turned into a headache and she feels like her chest is being clutched by unknown force.

Losing balance, she almost fell and hit the floor but Gojo was fast enough to catch her and prevent that painful fall from happening, "Hinari! What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked, his voice laced with audible concern.

"I-I'm fine.." she frowned, "I think I'm just a little tired.."

"Let's cancel the lunch, you should rest." Gojo said. "Eh? but—!!" Her words were cut off when he carried her in his arms like she weighs nothing, "G-Gojo-senpai!"

"No buts. You should rest." He began to walk casually, "You're always working too hard, Hinari." He said firmly.

"I-I'm really fine.. Didn't you say that you're hungry?.." she asked in a small voice but enough to be heard by him.

He sighed and shook his head, "For now my hunger doesn't really matter. What matters is your health. Just rest, I'll take you back to your room."

"But.."

"Hinari."

She lowered her head and wrapped her arms around his neck, "I understand.. I'm sorry.."

She rested her head on his clothed broad chest, the comforting scent of his warm woodsy cologne filled her nostrils, his heartbeat somehow calmed her down and it didn't take any longer for her to slowly fall asleep in his embrace. Noticing this, Gojo smiled watching her innocent sleeping face and he kept walking towards her dorm.

As soon as he arrived with her in his arms, he realized that the key was probably inside her pocket. He couldn't and wouldn't want to wake her up so he went straight to his dorm room, took out his room key with ease and carefully opened the door so he didn't wake her up. He went straight to his room and laid her down on his comfy King sized bed, slowly pulling the comforter up to her neck.

Pulling down his blindfold and tucked some strands of her hair behind her ear, he lowered his body and planted a soft kiss on her forehead, "What did you do to me, Hinari.." he whispered and closed his eyes, pressing his lips on her forehead once again.

"I'm pretty sure that is what you humans called as a 'sexual assault.' "

Pulling away from her, Gojo turned his head to the right side only to see Hinari's Shikigami sitting on the floor, she is the size of a grown wolf.

"Oh, it's you. It's been a while~" he smiled, "It's still impressive how you can come out on your own free will."

The female nine-tailed fox with white fur and a Purple crescent moon marking on her forehead, snarled at him. "You really are brazen, aren't you? Gojo Satoru?"

"Haha~ don't be mad, I didn't do anything else other than kissing her forehead, right?" He smiled subtly, touching the tip of her hair.

"I do not like you. Especially those eyes of yours. It is something detestable to look at and if you ever put her in harm's way again.. I will do anything and whatever it takes to kill you for her." She warned, staring straight into Gojo's eyes.

Hearing that made Gojo turn his head to see Hinari sleeping. He stares at her with half lidded eyes, recalling the past event that still haunts him to this day. The guilt he felt could never be erased and he knew that well. "Do your worst. Besides, You don't have to worry about that. I've sworn to myself that I will protect her with everything I got."

"Shall you fail, your life is mine." She said before disappearing. "Yeah.." he muttered, stroking Hinari's head gently. I will protect you even if it costs me my life, Hinari.

The sound of the clockwork wakes her up, once she flutters her eyes open gently, she is greeted with the dark. After adjusting her vision to it, she sat up slowly and noticed that she's inside an unfamiliar room.

How long was I asleep?.. Where am I? She thought and looked around.

The door creaked open and she immediately turned her head towards the door only to see the familiar man smiling at her, "Ah, you're awake?" Gojo walked towards his bed as soon as he saw her awake, "I was about to wake you up though."

"Senpai?.. Is this your dorm room?" She asked.

"Well of course~" he chuckles, "How's your sleep? Do you still feel dizzy?" He asked as he sat on the side of his bed.

"No I'm okay now.." she smiled, "But why did you bring me here instead of my room, Gojo-senpai?.."

"Well, I don't want to wake you up just to ask for the key to your dorm." He smiled and patted her head, "Are you hungry? I cooked something so let's eat."

"Ah.. Yes, thank you" she said and get down from his bed with Gojo trailing behind her.

As soon as she stepped out of his room, the fragrant smell of the fried rice filled her nostrils and her stomach growled out of hunger loudly. Gojo chuckled and she blushed slightly in embarrassment.

He pulled out the dining chair for her and served the fried rice he just cooked earlier before waking her up. There are quite a lot of unmarried Jujutsu Sorcerers so they are forced to live independently. Learning how to cook for themselves is one example. Although Gojo Satoru is the head of his own clan and was always being served since he was born, ever since he lived in the dorm he would always try to cook for himself and eventually get used to it.

"How is it?" He asked, his sky blue eyes watching her affectionately. "It tastes good." She smiled.

"I'm glad." The white haired man replied and a few minutes later they finished their dinner and he insisted on being the one who washed the dishes.

As he did the dishes, his phone rang and he went to pick it up. Seeing him on a phone call, Hinari decided to walk towards the balcony, sliding the glass door gently and was immediately greeted with the gentle breeze and the beautiful scenery of a garden.

She starts humming a random tune as the wind chimes make a gentle ringing sound. It was peaceful until a single blue butterfly flew past her line of view, the time felt as if it slowed down and she widened her eyes slowly, body frozen in place and cold sweats washed over her.

—"Nee-sama...?"

Her ears went numb yet the noise coming from the wind chimes surrounded her hearings and the distorted image of a young boy appeared in her line of view.

—"Why..?"

"No!!!" She screamed in horror and fall on her knees breathing ragged, body shaking, eyes widened as she covered her face, "No!!!!! Noooo!!!!!!"

"Hinari!" Gojo yelled out her name as soon as he heard her screaming. Dropping his phone, he ran towards the balcony. There he saw her screaming in fear and terror filled her eyes.

Kneeling in front of her and held her shoulder with his hands, Gojo kept on calling her name yet she didn't respond to his calling.

"No.. No! No!!!!" Hinari started to scream again as tears fell from her eyes. Her body trembles uncontrollably as she was experiencing a heavy panic attack.

"Hinari! Snap out of it! Hinari!!" Gojo held her shoulders firmly but not too hard. What happened?! She was fine moments ago! He thought and looked around only to spot a single blue winged butterfly. Butterfly.. "shit.." he gritted his teeth and moved his gaze back at her panic state.

"Hina! Listen to me!!"

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry!!" she cried and repeated the same words over and over again, body shaking as she bit her lower lip, eyes widened still. "No!! No!! No!!" He keep on repeating her words while covering her face and struggling in his embrace.

Gojo pulled away from embracing her and held her shoulder again, "Hinari! Look at me!!" He shouted yet it wasn't working, her negative emotions made her lose control over her own cursed energy as it began to leak out of her like a bursting hydrant.

Gritting his teeth, Gojo moved his right hand behind her head and swiftly pry her right hand away from her face and slammed his lips against hers in an attempt to stop her. Hinari gasped in surprise, eyes widened, hands clutching his shirt tightly.

Gojo shut his eyes as he tilted his head, pulling her closer to him even more as he kissed her. She furrowed her eyebrows and she shut her eyes as well, holding her breath and her heartbeat slowed down as her panic subsided and her cursed energy stabilised.

Sensing that she is no longer in a heavy panic attack, Gojo pulled away slowly, eyes fluttering open as they pant quite heavily and looked at each other. Their cheeks were dusted in pink hues. He wiped her remaining tears and the blood from her lips.

Gojo cupped her cheek gently, eyes locked on her as he leaned closer once again. Closing his eyes, tilting his head to the side slightly and pressed his lips against hers once again before pulling away and looking at her straight into her amethyst eyes.

"Hinari, it's not your fault." He whispered and hugged her tightly, "Don't blame yourself."

She frowned recalling the past, eyes watered. "... I just... It was—"

He cut her words off, "Shh.. I'm here.. I'm here so don't cry.." he whispered, stroking her head gently as she buried her face on his shoulder, hands clutching the side of his shirt tightly.

Letting her calm down, he stayed still before pulling away from her gently. Cupping her cheeks with his hands and rubbing the remaining tears from her eyes with his thumbs, he asked with a gentle voice, "Are you okay now?.."

Nodding, she lowered her eyelids, "Yes.. "

Tucking her hair behind her ear, He carry her in his arm which surprised her and she instinctively wrapped her arms around his neck, "Do you want to get a little more rest or do you want to follow me to the morgue, Hina?.."

Placing her on the sofa, she looked at him in confusion, "Eh?.. why Morgue..?" She asked softly

"Nanami and Yuji are back, Nanami called me a little while ago.. some people died.." He said, still with a very gentle voice as he sat next to her, "You don't have to go if you don't feel like it.."

They were looking straight into each other's eyes as they spoke but she could clearly see how worried Gojo was. Noticing this, Hinari held his hand, "I'm.. really fine senpai. Let's go there.."

Gojo sighed and nodded, "Alright.. I'll change my clothes first, wait for me."

"Um." She nodded and watched him go inside his room. As soon as she was all alone, she recalled the kiss and absentmindedly touched her lips. "It's soft.." she murmured to herself, heart beating abnormally and cheeks warming up.

Gojo on the other side, sighed as he leaned his back against the door, touching his lips. "Soft.." he murmured and smiled warmly.

Walking through the empty and quiet hallways, footsteps echoed and none of them spoke. Reaching towards the door, they entered and saw a boy standing there, eyes staring at the body bags.

"Yuji.." the fair-haired lady called his name softly and the said boy looked over his shoulder, smiling subtly. "Shirazaki-sensei.. Nanamin.."

"We told you to get some rest, Itadori." Nanami mutters standing on his left while Hinari on the right side.

"Are you going to lecture me?" Itadori asked, turning his gaze back to the four body bags. "If you want to be lectured, your teacher is here so she will do it. And besides, I'm not in a position to lecture someone who saved my life." Nanami replied

"I did?.."

"That Patchface's technique interferes with the soul. When you entered his Domain Expansion, you probably forced him to touch Sukuna's soul within you. Thanks to you, I'm still alive."

"But I didn't swap with him. Sukuna didn't come out and that guy is the one who went to him. So I'm not the one who saved you, it was purely a coincidence.."

Coincidence, huh.. Hinari thought and after seconds of silence, Itadori started to speak again but this time his voice was laced with sadness and they could hear the trembling in his voice.

"Sensei.. Nanamin.. I killed people today.. I know that people will die and we can't avoid death itself. But people should die a natural death.. That's what I used to think, that's also why I was always thinking about how to stop others from killing. But now that I've done it myself, I no longer know what it means to die naturally.."

"I don't know either. Even if it is right for the death of the good to be peaceful and the death of the wicked to be a punishment.. The People in the world are neither good nor bad. Death is the end of all, but the same death does not exist. Guiding them all to die a natural death sounds exhausting and painful, I don't recommend trying." Nanami replied, staring at the body bags and when he heard no replies from Itadori, he continues,

"But you're going to do that no matter what I say, right? Please don't die because of it. There will be others who will come in need of you in the future, just like how I needed you to save me today." Nanami added and turned around to leave, "After all, you are a Jujutsu Sorcerer."

He finished and walked out of the room, Hinari smiled with half lidded eyes while Itadori cried in silence when he finally got recognized by Nanami. Hinari was about to leave as she just wanted to give him some time but his words stopped her.

"Sensei.." Itadori murmured, wiping his tears.

"Yes, Yuji?.."

"I will do my best." He looked at her with determination and she widened her eyes momentarily before smiling gently. "I will be watching you, Yuji.. so do your best."

"I will, Sensei."

"But Yuji.. you should know that you can't save everyone. Death will always be our ally as long as we live as Jujutsu Sorcerers.. Even if it's painful and devastating.. you must strive forward, because this is the path you've chosen.. Just as Nanami said, please don't die because of it, Yuji." She turned around to meet Itadori's gaze

"To be honest, Sensei.. I.. still don't know what it means to die naturally.. But until I do and until I can kill that bastard.. I won't lose to anything."

She smiled gently and patted his head, "I believe in you. And I would also like to thank you for saving Nanami.." She said and bowed slightly to thank him, "Thank you, Yuji."

"Sensei! Please raise your head! You don't have to thank me! I didn't do anything!!"

She stood up straight and smiled again, "Coincidence or not, you still saved him.. Nanami is one of my friends that I cherish so much, so thank you.."

A friend sensei cherishes.. Itadori thought and recalled his conversation with Nanami.

—"Come to think of it, Nanamin, you seemed close to Shirazaki-sensei.."

—"Yes."

—"Wow.. I didn't expect you to answer it.."

—"Why?"

—"A-Ah I thought you would deny it or maybe ignore me."

—"Why would I do that?"

—"Umm.. because.. you are not the type to speak personal stuff?"

—"....... We were classmates back in high school. To be frank, She's a very close friend of mine. If I were to say, I respect her and trust her."

Itadori shook his head and looked her straight in the eyes, "You don't have to thank me, sensei. I promise I will do my best from now on. Please look after me!" He bowed and she smiled. "I will."

Morning came marking the start of the exchange event. Gojo, Hinari and Nanami are sitting on the couch while waiting for the meeting time. Gojo as always, sat lazily while placing his legs on the coffee table as he leaned his back against the backrest of the sofa.

"Nanamiiiiiiiiii~ tell me a funny story...." Gojo whined out of boredom, "oh I got it!"

"Gojo-senpai, you just talk to yourself, you know?.." Hinari sighed lightly and chuckled at his senior's antics. "I suppose we should Ignore that man." Nanami muttered, reading his morning newspaper.

"Hey Hina, Nanamin, let's record us playing catch with old onigiri while talking about the separation of church and state. I'm a hundred percent sure it'll go viral!"

"A separation of what?.." Hinari blinked her eyes twice in confusion and Nanami replied indifferently. "Do it yourself. And what on earth are you talking about?"

Gojo grinned and clapped his hands several times "Tell me, what do you like about Gojo Satoru?! I like everything!"

Nanami sighed and continue to read his newspaper while Hinari just furrowed her eyebrows as she smiled wryly, watching Gojo doing a self QnA.

"On a related note.. some lighthearted joking could do some good to Itadori right now." Nanami interjects. "He should be a bit better by now." Hinari replied.

"..... 'I'll have you take on a tough mission'." Gojo repeated his words days ago before assigning the said mission to Itadori, "Well, That wasn't what I had in mind when I said tough." He sighed

"Come to think of it.. Nanami, did you tell Yuji about the finger at Yoshino Junpei's house?.." Hinari asked.

"No. He would most likely feel unnecessarily responsible for it." Nanami said, lowering the newspaper.

"That's why you're the best choice!" Gojo grinned, "Then? Where's the finger now?"

"I turned it in. If I give it to you, you'd make Itadori eat it." Nanami replied. "Tch!" The twenty eight year old man clicked his tongue in dissatisfaction after he heard that.

"Haha.." Hinari chuckles and get up, "I guess it's time for me to meet up with the students, I'll take my leave first." she said with a smile.

"Ehh? Why don't we go together??" Gojo whined.

"You'll go there with Yuji when that old man arrives, right?" She smiled wryly.

"Well yes.. But.. ahhhhh! I want to go with youuuuu...!!" He started to whine even more, resembling that of a five year old kid.

"Senpai, I need to accompany them.. let's meet up there okay?"

Sighing in defeat, he nodded poutily, "Fine.."

What are they? Mother and child? Nanami thought while sighing inwardly.

As she was about to leave, the door slammed open followed by the energetic voice of Itadori. "Gojo-sensei, Shirazaki-sensei, Nanamin!!!!! Let's go see everyone!!!!"

"Yuji, after all this you're just gonna show up like nothing's happening??" Gojo asked in disapproval.

"Huh???? Why not?!"

"Think about it. You show up out of nowhere after everyone believes that you've been dead for two months. So.. let's do this, let's surprise them!" Gojo grinned. "Surprise?" Itadori blinked his eyes and tilted his head to the side.

"Yup! Just leave it to me! The first years will laugh and then cry cuz they're too happy. The second year and the Kyoto students will follow suit, I bet you someone will even throw up!"

"By 'someone will throw up.' He meant principal Gakuganji, right?.." Nanami mumbled enough for only Hinari to hear. "I think so.." she replied, two drops of sweat appeared behind her heads

"And after that global warming will be solved." Gojo added.

Nanami and Hinari made an indescribable expression, feeling bad that such a pure innocent or maybe stupid boy, is being lectured by a man named Gojo Satoru and he actually believes in everything that came out of the said man's mouth.

"Wait really?! That's cool!! Sensei! Tell me what I should do!!" Itadori asked, feeling excited.

"You don't have to do anything! Just do as I said!" Gojo grinned.

"Okay! So? What should I do?!"

"...... Him being alive is surprising enough." Nanami muttered. "I agree.. Well, I'll leave first, Nanami. See you soon." She smiled and walked out of the room they were in since Gojo and Itadori were busy having fun talking about how to surprise everyone.

They sure are lively.. she thought and chuckled to herself.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ ɪ | 12

[A/N]: FULLY EDITED.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 1.6K 80
He is one of the strongest jujutsu sorcerers and a special-grade curse user. She is just a girl who wants to protect him from himself at all costs. W...
181 3 6
A curse that never would meet the embrace of death, bonds with lonely girl in a moment of desperate, give to each other a bit more of will to live...
3.2K 116 19
arrogance making people refuse to believe in falling in love with each other, no, both of them don't want to be the first to make the move. "It's not...
21.8K 612 34
"Like I said y/n...you really have a way of pushing buttons." He says darkly, running his thumb over my bottom lip causing tingles on my face. Y/n ge...