Number Neighbour » h.s

Af harrylilies

Where Nina texts her number neighbour and applies as Harry Styles' new photographer. [ real life x oc ] [ soc... Mere

Prologue
Characters
[one]
[two]
[three]
[four]
[five]
[six]
[seven]
[eight]
[nine]
[ten]
[eleven]
[twelve]
[thirteen]
[fourteen]
[fifteen]
[sixteen]
[seventeen]
important A/N
[eighteen]
[nineteen]
[twenty]
[twenty one]
[twenty two]
[twenty three]
[twenty four]
[twenty five]
[twenty six]
[twenty seven]
[twenty eight]
[thirty]
[thirty one]
[thirty two]
[thirty three: final]
Epilogue
blurbs & one shots
[63rd grammy's]
[love on tour: vegas]
[harryween II]

[twenty nine]

6.9K 211 101
Af harrylilies

a/n: a somewhat long/fun chapter to apologise for my irregular updates. thanks for reading, loves💗
//

Liked by ninamaye and 4,092,933 others
harrystyles:
..

View all 155,077 comments

fan1 when i say i'm obsessed i-

fan2 AAAAAAA

fan3 FINALLY SOME HONTENT😭😭

fan4 @ninamaye we see you 🥰

fan5 are u kidding

fan6 HE LOOKS SO GOOD OMF

ninamaye we're not ready yet
1h 28,982 likes Reply
— View 9,813 replies

..

Liked by ninamaye and 2,717,942 others
harrystyles:
..

View all 50,535 comments

fan1 throwback to alex

..

Liked by ninamaye and 11,923,662 others
harrystyles LIGHTS UP. Out now.

..

View all 1,093,767 comments

fan1 IS THIS NINA?????

fan2 WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKKK

fan3 there are many things i'm thankful for like the fact that i'm ✨bi✨

fan4 this is soft porn nobody @ me i love it

fan5 @ninamaye HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU APPEAR FOR LESS THAN A MINUTE???

fan6 he really is that public with his relationship like if he's not so in love with her idk what he is 🥺

fan7 not you dropping this without a warning

fan8 NIRRY CONTENT🥵💗💗💗

flynnknows this is what i fucking signed up for.
↳ fan9 ASHDOOWUW FLYNN SHIPS IT
flynnknows @fan9 as i should 💘

jayden.br0wn WICKEEEEDDD😍
fan10 THIS IS NINA'S BROTHER
fan11 the family approves😭😭

..

Liked by harrystyles and 4,019,524 others

ninamaye so happy that i was part of this music video, artwork, an absolute masterpiece. insanely talented crew and a beautifully amusing artist. the world needs people like harry, but it will never be ready for him. thank you, H. i love you. LIGHTS UP, OUT NOW!!! GO WATCH BUT BUCKLE UP!!! ✨ #doyouknowhoyouare #deadiswhatiam
..

View all 882,762 comments

fan1 MY HEART 😭😍😍

mamaheartbrown This was interesting...
eliasss HAHAHAHHAAH
ninamaye ma!!! 😭😂
harrystyles I don't know what to say.
fan2 AGSNALWIEHBE NINA'S MOM

harrystyles Hiiiii, I love you. xxx
12m 89,872 likes
— View all 43,872 replies

fan3 hear me out: a few months ago, nina posted a picture of herself with her eyes closed facing the sun in swimwear with the caption "lights up" do u think she was teasing us bc she knew or did this actually INSPIRE lights up???
ninamaye wow your MIND🤯
8m 23,862 likes

_

Watching Lights Up for the first time, Harry had Nina seated against his chest between his legs, her pink laptop on her lap as she counted down with the clock on the screen showing the premiere of the music video.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1!" She cheered, Harry having a grateful smile on his lips despite the jitters in his stomach.

It was always amusing how you could be watching the making of something, only for the product to feel like something else.

It was no secret that Nina was there during the filming of the music video, she even made friends with a few model and crew who were on set for proof, but at the sight of her wide, excited eyes, you wouldn't have guessed that she was anything but a fan.

"Your hair looks so good." She commented once the music started and Harry was shown on the screen.

"Yeah? Could be from your fingers, you kept pulling and tugging at it when were in my trailer." He replied cheekily, wrapping both arms around her shoulders from the back.

Nina only giggled, not bothering to deny nor argue as she continued watching the music video.

"Didn't like her," she mumbled, pointing at one model, "I get that it's basically one fucking orgy but she wasn't just acting."

"I think I caught that, love, you might have glared at her a couple of times."

"I did?" Asking in disbelief, Nina briefly glanced back at Harry before going back to her former position, "Sorry."

"It's okay," he pecked her cheek, "She did make me uncomfortable."

"Really?" She frowned, "H, you could've said something, baby. You don't have to put up with people getting too close just because you're a nice person who happens to be famous. People are arseholes to you, too."

"I thought she was just getting too into it," Harry shrugged, "And I didn't want to make things awkward I guess."

Pausing the video, Nina turned back, moving one hand to place it on his cheek, "You do what you do not because everyone around you but you feels comfortable, alright? Your comfort matters as much as your fans and those you work with. Just because you're a guy doesn't mean you should stay quiet when someone is making you uncomfortable, H." Gently, Nina said, leaning her head on his shoulder to be able to look at him.

Harry took a deep breath before sighing, eyes on the woman in his arms as his heart felt like a sink with overflowing emotions that this one woman seemed to be in control of. "Thank you for being easy to talk to about stuff like that," he said, "And just, someone I can be vulnerable around."

With a soft smile, turned around again before puckering her lips, Harry instantly puckering to peck her lips. "I love you, Mick."

"For fuck's sake, Nina." He groaned, throwing his head back against the headboard.

Again, Nina only giggled before she turned back to her laptop and pressing play.

From singing lyrics to showering Harry with compliments, to cupping her face the moment her footage came – Harry was proud of this particular one so much that he pressed his cheek against hers after kissing it, a wide smile on his face as he watched – Nina then grew quiet as the song and video were coming to an end.

"Do you know who you are?" Dragging the "are" Harry sang the last note before the screen showed him on the back of a motorcycle, going off in a road.

The live chat was a mess, all in caps and colourful with emojis as fans hyped their idol up.

But it wasn't until Nina sniffled and wiped her eyes that Harry's small smile fall and his body went rigid. "Nini? Hey, hey, honey, why are you crying?" He spoke softly, moving the laptop away and helping her turn before she finally faced him, sitting opposite of him as she sniffled again and waved at her eyes, letting out a shaky laugh, "What is it, love?"

"I just can't believe that you chose this as your first single, it being, like," she sniffled again, feeling her eyes grow tearful yet again, "A song that you said was inspired by me, it's just-"

His heart swelled, bottom lip sticking out in a pout as he moved closer to her and brought her in a hug, rubbing her back softly as she hugged him back while laying her head on his shoulder. "It's not just this one, love. Here,"

Harry pulled away, leaning to the side to open his bedside drawer and taking out his leather journal, opening and flickering through the pages before reaching the one he wanted.

"I know we wanted to keep them a secret until I released them to the world but now feels like a good moment to tell you about the tracks that made the cut," he began, looking up at her for a moment before leaning with a smile to kiss her, Nina looking at him in awe, "Want to read them or do you want me to do it?"

"You do it."

"Golden, Watermelon Sugar, Adore You, Lights Up, Cherry, Falling, To Be So Lonely, She, Sunflower Volume 6, Canyon Moon, Treat People with Kindness, and Fine Line. These are 12 tracks, want to know how many are about you?" Harry asked with a smile, looking up at Nina who only stared at him with an awestruck face, "8."

"8?!" Nina gasped, "8 songs? Harry, are you mad?"

He laughed, putting the journal aside and wrapping his arms around her, "8. 8 of 12."

"That's more than a half."

"Thanks for the math homework, love."

"Bugger off," Nina laughed, poking his side, "But seriously, when? What? How?"

"Do you really think it's hard writing about you?" Harry asked, "Is you being my muse so hard to believe?"

His questions weren't jokes, and she knew that from his tone and face because he looked like he was waiting for an answer and sounded genuinely curious.

Nina shrugged, looking down at the big yellow smiley face on his hoodie, "I know that you love me, I trust you enough to know that, but," she looked up, giving him puppy eyes, "That's your second album. You said that you were more relaxed with this one than the first one and it's obvious that you're more comfortable with this one and I just, I didn't think I'd help with that, you know?"

"Whenever anyone asks me about what this album is about, I say it's all about feeling sad and sex," he chuckled, smile only widening at Nina's wide eyes, "And it's about being in love. So fucking in love that I had to remove tracks because it wasn't ideal releasing an album with 23 songs."

"I really don't deserve you." Nina said quietly, placing her hands on his cheeks.

"And I don't want to fuck you right now. We done with the bullshit or...?"

..

[twitter]

Nina Maye 🌹 @ninamaye

have you watched Lights Up???
72k Retweets 68.3k Quote Tweets 143k Likes

|

@fan1
Replying to @ninamaye

how do you feel about the mv? you looked so beautiful🥺

|

Nina Maye🌹
@ninamaye

so fucking proud honestly & thank you sm, saw your icon and i think you're beautiful, too! 😪💓
51.9k Retweets 48.1k Quote Tweets 60.4k Likes

fan2 @fan2

you're telling me that nina sees harry and harry sees nina everyday and they kiss, hold hands, have sex and they never think of inviting me? rude
37k Retweets 29k Quote Tweets 79.1k Likes

|

Nina Maye 🌹
@ninamaye

we're so sorry, it must've gotten lost in the post. will resend. xo
101k Retweets 93k Quote Tweets 283k Likes

|

@fan2

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED

fan3 @fan3

@Harry_Styles are there any songs in the album about @ninamaye?

|

Nina Maye 🌹
@ninamaye

yes, it's a diss track
114k Retweets 87.1k Quote Retweets 482.7k Likes

|

Harry Styles
@Harry_Styles

Stop leaking my work, Miss Nina Maye Brown. Gosh. x
477k Retweets 98.2k Quote Tweets 1M Likes

fan4 @fan4

@Harry_Styles @ninamaye I dare you to post the last picture on your phone

|

Harry Styles
@Harry_Styles

Hershey's Kisses.

503k Retweets 99.3k Quote Retweets 1.4M Likes

|

Nina Maye 🌹

@ninamaye

i can't believe he posted that picture and i'm here posting this

483k Retweets 76.9k Quote Tweets 998.9k Likes

//

you know what's next chapter? THE ZANE LOWE INTERVIEW!

also good news although nobody really asked but I posted the first WRITTEN chapter of The Royal Series on my Tumblr 😭💓

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

14K 209 6
All Harry-themed One-Shots. I'll be posting a new one every day until Sunday, June 24th!
677K 16.6K 57
──── 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐇 ❛ you will forever be my 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 ❜ ﹙𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾 ﹚ ﹙ 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗌𝗍𝗒𝗅...
93.6K 1.4K 30
Christina Donaldson had been working as a personal assistant to many artist for years, but nothing could prepare her for being one to Harry Styles. A...
2.2K 84 3
in which you and Harry got matched for a penpal thing back in middle school (but it's been 10 years now since you've last corresponded and you'd pret...