ᴛʜᴇ ᴀꜰᴛᴏɴ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ

By R1FT_WALK3R

The Afton Family! Just the 'perfect' family! Aren't I right? All of them experienced pain, sorrow, confusion... More

◆DISCLAIMER + NOTES◆
I'm Late For Class!
Lunch
The confession
College Graduation
The 'chat'
The proposal
The Wedding
Honeymoon
Starting of a business
Drunk
Innocent Smile (SMUT)
Good and Bad News
Micheal Afton
Sick
A Baby Sister
Business Alert
3 Days Later
Elizabeth Afton
Plan About Moving
Unexpected News
The night before (SMUT)
Chris Afton
Family Picture
Chris Afton
Elizabeth Afton
Funeral
Mrs. Afton
William Afton
Micheal Afton
◆ Thank You~! ◆
Thank you, one again.

Pain

2.6K 31 24
By R1FT_WALK3R

(I honestly don't know what to name this chapter, sorry ;w;)

William's POV:

I woke up due to the Michael and Elizabeth jumping on my bed, trying to wake me up. I guess they succeeded on that. I groaned and sat down. "Papa! Papa!" Michael and Elizabeth said followed by and giggle, and they jumped on me. I smiled. "Morning kiddos," I said still smiling. I turned my head to the side where Clara usually slept, I guess she was awake since she wasn't there. "Where is your mother?" I asked turning back to them. "Mommy is making breakfast and she said to wake you up!" Michael answered getting off the bed and pulling my hand. Once I got up I turned to Elizabeth, she was still on the bed. "Lizzy, are you coming?" I asked. She nodded. "Up! Up!" she said raising her arms. I smiled and took her up in my arms. "Let's go help your mother.." I told them as we walked out of me and Clara's bedroom. We walked downstairs, and into the kitchen. I saw Clara sitting on one of the chairs, having her arms wrapped around her stomach. I placed Elizabeth in one of the chairs across Clara, and I saw Michael sitting next to Elizabeth and little Chris in between them. "Does your stomach hurt a lot..?" I asked Clara while touching her cheek. "..a bit..." she replied looking up at me. "Tell me once it hurts a lot," I told her and planted a kiss on her forehead. She smiled at my doing and nodded. After we all ate breakfast, I took Michael and Elizabeth to their school while Clara stayed with Chris. I didn't trust Clara on her own, since she had surgery on her stomach while having Chris, so I worked later when the rest of the kids were home, especially that Michael wasn't so little anymore. I drove back home after dropping Mike and Liz and entered the house again. I saw that Chris was asleep in the living room, I kissed his head gently and he frowned at the feeling but continued to sleep. Then I saw Clara reading a book next to him. "Hey Will," she said softly looking up from her book. "Hey Pumpkin," I said coming up to her. "Will, can you help me shower..? Since I can't really walk alone.." she said looking up at me. "Sure.." I said and nodded. I helped her get up and walk into the bathroom. "I'll go get some towels," I said while turning on the water. Clara nodded as I left. I took a towel from a drawer and entered the bathroom again and placed the towel on one of the cabinets. I saw Clara still sitting and waiting for me on the bathroom side table sink area. "Do you need help removing your clothes..?" I asked. Her face turned red, but she nodded. "what are you so embarrassed by, I've seen you naked many times." I said with a chuckle. "S-shut up," she responded, her face even redder than before. I turned off the water because there was enough water in the bath-tub, and then I helped Clara remove her clothes, once I was done I took her in my arms and placed her gently into the water. I took the shampoo and started to wash her hair. I saw her lost in thought. "What's on your mind?" I asked, my tone was now a worried tone. "..nothing..." she replied. "Please.. tell me," I whispered. "I'm just worried about Michael and Chris.." she muttered. "why, what happened between them?" I asked. She stayed silent for a minute. "Michael made Chris cry this morning with his Foxy mask." she finally answered. I sighed. "Pumpkin, don't worry, they're only kids, Michael needs some time since he has another sibling," I said reassuring her. She nodded. "I guess your right," she said. After I helped her bathe, she dressed into some casual clothes and took care of Chris. A couple of hours later I picked up Mike and Liz, and I left them at home and I drove off the Freddy's to start my work. 

~6 hours later~

Some hours later I finished work, and I drove back home tired. The time was 9 PM. When I got home, Michael, Elizabeth, and Chris were asleep in their rooms. I removed my work clothes and changed them into some pj's and I crawled into the bed. When I laid down I noticed that Clara was still awake. "You're still awake..?" I whispered quietly. She nodded. I moved her hand toward my hair and messed it up a bit, she giggled at her doing. I smiled. "How is your stomach?" I asked her. She moved her hand away. "less painful.." she answered. I nodded and pulled her closer to me gently. "I love you," I whispered to her ear. "I love you too," she answered. We hugged together, and some minutes later fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.6K 1K 25
Before reading credits to all the creators that made the art~ now here's a story!!! ⚠️TW: blood Cutting Sad beans Cussing smut And my AU
246 17 10
[ON HOLD/DISCONTINUED] (Completed for now) Y/N L/N just moved schools, but due her father criminal records, which were very much known to almost ever...
13.1K 261 9
Did you ever wonder what would happen if the Afton family met BNHA? Well now you don't have to wonder anymore, because I'm giving it too you! Also, n...
31.9K 706 35
𝘠/𝘕 𝘓/𝘕, 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘬𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘴- 𝘏𝘰�...