🌈13. A Bedtime Story 2(COMPL...

By weiyingislove

"Every day means every day." It still echoed in my ears when he promised we will do it daily. But that promis... More

Chapter 1 - 🔞Reading is a Pleasure
Chapter 2 - Confused Lan Wanji
Chapter 3 - Seduce my husband.
Chapter 4 - Mission Failed but Sweet
Chapter 5 - 🔞I care for you
Chapter 6 - The Impostors
Chapter 7 - Fruit of Love
Chapter 8 - 🔞The Past

Chapter 9 - 🔞Everyday means Everyday

4.4K 332 84
By weiyingislove

Enjoy reading...❤

As soon as Lan Wanji hears the first cry of his son, his tears drop to Wei Ying's face. His Wei Ying gave birth and sacrifice his life for their son, the fruit of their love. Wei Ying...I love you so much.

The truth is, Lan Wanji never unlove Wei Ying. Not even a split second. The unlove potion does not affect the people who are in love naturally and purely.

It will only erase the magic words that people always utter to express their feelings and hinder them to do the action. But in his heart and mind, he loves Wei Ying to death. It is painful for him to watch his husband suffer believing he doesn't love him at all. Because of his true love and its pureness, the unlove potion spell is losing its effect every time Lan Wanji will think how much he loves Wei Ying.

As the baby grows inside his womb, it gives more bond to his love despite Wei Ying believes he doesn't love him at all. Wei Ying believes he is doing all the care because of the unborn child. But because he can't express himself through words, the unlove potion affects his partner.

It will ruin and corrupt the lover's mind to believe the opposite. Lan Wanji figure it out after three days he stepped barely on that unlove potion and he understands it clearly from the wicked ghost that the fruit of love can restore his love. That means Wei Ying will believe in him again that whatever he did from the previous months were all real and pure, made of love.

Lan Wanji smile. He was really restrained and wanted to surprise his husband. He hopes that Baby Weiwei will have good sleep all night.

Lan Wanji planned it very well and Lan Xichen invented a new spell that doesn't need directly direct to the person. He will put a spell on his crib to protect the baby from hearing their moans.

Lan Wanji blush at his shamelessness. What he will do, he missed his Wei Ying so much and it's been three months now. But he knows this time, Wei Ying will not even spare him once he learned the truth and he is prepared for that.

Lan Zhan entered the Jinshi as if like when Wei Ying thought he doesn't love him. He put down the Bichen and lean closer to kiss his sleeping baby on Wei Ying's chest.

Wei Ying pulls his face a bit to give access to his husband. He missed his son so much, probably. Did he miss me too? Hmm..why he is not giving me any kisses since I gave birth?

They prepare dinner together while Baby Weiwei is sleeping. After two hours he will wake up again for feeding time then sleep again for four 3 to 4 hours.

Lan Wanji smile. Enough time for rough lovemaking.

After dinner, Weiying is preparing Weiwei's crib while Lan Wanji is preparing the bathtub, filling it with hot water.

Wei Ying gets up and prepares himself when he feels Weiwei is ready to sleep. Anytime soon, the baby will sleep on his own.

Wei Ying was about to get inside the bathtub but he halted when he saw the water is filled with fresh red rose petals. The aroma starts to get into his nostrils.

"Lan Zhan...." Wei Ying mumbled.

"Can I join you?" Lan Zhan asked as he starts to remove Wei Ying's belt.

"Lan Zhan, you remember this?"

"Mn, always."

"Really?"

"Yes..."

Lan Wanji wanted to do this during his pregnancy period but Wei Ying becomes sensitive and doesn't want to smell any flowers so they removed flowering plants near the Jinshi.

Wei Ying is thinking twice, he doesn't know how he will react to his romantic surprise but thinking it's been a long time they never shared a bathtub and maybe Weiwei will wake up soon, Wei Ying shamelessly pulls Lan Wanji's forehead ribbon seductively.

Lan Zhan is my husband so there is nothing to feel ashame of.

Lan Wanji smile made Wei Ying surprised.

"Lan Zhan, I missed that smile." Because of his reaction, Lan Zhan ravished his and don't waste time at all.

While kissing, his hand is busy undoing Wei Ying's robes and undergarments. Wei Ying did the same too.

Lan Wanji straddled and carry Wei Ying's naked body and get inside the bathtub without breaking the kiss.

Wei Ying bit his lower lips thinking he is still dreaming.

"Lan Zhan, even you love me or not. I am yours forever and use me all you want. Because I love you so much, I love you till next life..." Wei Ying uttered while cupping Lan Zhan's face staring at his husband's eyes intently while his tears are flowing.

"Wei Ying, I never stop loving you. Every beat of my heart is yours, I love you so much that I can't unlove you. Because since the day I met you, my heart set my mind and to love you only till next life. I love you my Wei Ying...." Lan Zhan sealed his promises with a passionate kiss.

Lan Zhan's hands start tk roam to his chest buds and rub them alternately. Hungry from the warm touch of his husband, Wei Ying moaned shamelessly.

"Aaaahhh...Lan Zhan...." arching his head back, giving his husband to access down to his throat.

Wei Ying expertly knows that those plump red lips will end to his nipples down to his belly and his hard member.

Because the water splashing makes so much noise, Lan Wanji up the towel and wrapped his husband and carry him in the bed, and automatically towered him

Their eyes are lock, teasing each other lips until Wei Ying loses his control and asks his husband to go down.

"Lan Zhan, eat me...eat me out..aaahh." Wei Ying's voice trembles from shame.
Lan Zhan obeys and lets his tongue and lips drive Wei Ying crazy.

Lan Zhan licks the precum that is leaking already and slowly suck his husband.

"Aaahh..ahh.." Wei Ying is trying to suppress his voice but he can't control his voice from the unbearable pleasure.

Lan Zhan twirls his tongue as he sucks his husband gaining a loud moan from his beloved Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan misses that moan and hearing it again, he wants to do him hard and rough.

Lan Zhan lifts Wei Ying's bottom and without warning, he sticks out his tongue licking his husband's entrance.

"Aaahh.." Wei Ying doesn't know where he will hold, because of the intense pleasure his cock twitch.

Lan Zhan pumped his hard member while eating him out and Wei Ying's mind went blank when his came coat his chest and stomach.

"Aaaahhh...Lan.Zhan...." Wei Ying's toes curled in, his legs stiff and with mouth open gasping for air while releasing the last drop.

"Wei Ying..." Lan Zhan hovered on top of him and smirk.

"Why your face is like that?" Wei Ying asks trying to normalize his breathing.

"Prepare you sexy ass from now on, my Wei Ying..."

"Why?"

"Every day means Everyday..."

"Lan Zhan!... Er gege!" Wei Ying exclaimed and hugged his husband tight from happiness.

The End.

Thank you for reading guys and reaching this near.😅
KEEP SCROLLING...

I know, I know...it a boring right? But who has a perfect story anyway?
All my stories are meant to end, it just happens that mine reaches its end this early. Haha.
FOR

Finally, another trash messed up your mind. I hope I entertained you with my crazy imagination.
ANOTHER

Thank you for the lovely votes and kind comments.
NEW

See you in my next story.
STORY.

Hope you will support my first ever Yizhan Omegaverse.

Which cover is better?🤔😄

SYNOPSIS:
Wang Yibo's whole world turns upside down when the sassy and shameless, yet innocent Xiao Zhan had his first heat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 266 12
This story is about the continued citrus story and now that yuzu and mei are a couple,how will they conquer and fight on the challenges might come th...
1.1K 96 16
In semi-historically-inaccurate Ancient Greece, two childhood lovers are separated in a tragic way... When Acacius's deadbeat mother sells him. Year...
164K 12.9K 60
This story carries on after Book 1 and the events regarding the Yangsui, please read that one first or this will seem a bit odd!