THEN A LIMERENCE ...NOW MY LO...

By Tareeni07

SHE DIED THAT'S WHY SHE IS ALIVE IN ME ; I'M ALIVE THAT'S WHY I DIE EACH PASSING SECOND WITHOUT HER ,FOR HER... More

🔥PROLOGUE
THE SAGA UNFOLDS
A PLEASANT SHOCK
SHE RETURNS
HEART RELATIONS.....
INTRO TO ETF & NEW EMOTIONS
DOUBT & QUESTIONS
SOMETHING HAS CHANGED!!
PLANS FOR FUTURE
WHAT IS LOVE ??
HER PAST , THEIR FUTURE??
START OF TOGETHERNESS
BEFORE TIME?
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
THE END.

PAST KNOCKS ON DOOR.

2.2K 86 92
By Tareeni07

Ty for all ur love and support .This part is quite a long one and Ig not that beautifully written although I have tried to . SORRY !! for being late & boring part . I might post chapters each week than being regular so do bear up.

This part is dedicated to :

pranjalsawal ; sukeerthitummu ; shrutu10

AgraniKulshreshtha ; MysteriousLuv19 ;

ARKAupbeat

and obvio my wattpad bestie nik267

************************************************************************************

RIYA'S POV :

Lab-Dab!Lab-Dab!....What is this sound?(guess this sound and let me know in comment section)Y is my bed moving as if breathing?(still closed eyes). I try to move only to realise someone holding my waist in a strong ,protective yet possesive grip.(opening her eyes and looking at her surroundings,looking at arjun and her tries to get up abruptly only to fall back on him ; he instead of waking up like typical Arjun , tightens his told on her.)Arjun Sir?? Oh yes , he was here only yesterday ..sobbing and crying like a baby. He was so miserable that he almost fainted.ALMOST !!Thank god ! I was here to manage him and feed him something before sliping him into the covers.

(prying away slowly from him)

Woow!! It seems like an achievement to escape him. Late these days I'm making many such achievements. Just like yesterday ...Yesterday !!(freshening up ) Yesterday was a tiring day.Not only physically but emotionally .Well more than me , for him.It felt as if he never cried after Roshni Ji's death .But I know better that he must have cried but may be those tears weren't enough to eliminate his pain. Hope after yesterday's incident his heart finds some peace and relief.God please let him be at peace and joy.He has suffered a lot from childhood and is still suffering ....his dad never supported his dreams , he went against him to be what he is ;he had faced his father's criticism , taunts , hatred to an extent that his own father called him dead....(sighing)& when Arjun Sir met his father he was already breathing his last breathe.Although he asked for Arjun's forgiveness but passed away even before hearing him...his father , the owner of Rawte industries , gave everything to him asking him to take care of it ; leaving him to deal with both his and his father's dream.No doubt that he has successfully done it. I couldn't even fathom that the BEST BUSINESS OF THE YEAR MR.ASR WAS NONE OTHER THAN ADCP ARJUN SURYAKANTH RAWTE. The whole world wants to know who this multi-billionaire indian ASR is ..but none could even imagine that it would be him...well how can u imagine an ADCP to be a successful businessman?(Now fully dressed in white laced top and peach colour jeggings , hair in fish tail braid ,light make up,walks out of closet to bedroom to see Arjun sleeping ; walks sits beside him)

(To arjun but speaking in mind)

U r juz like Da-Vinci creation-art to eye mystery to mind.A mystery I want to solve. How? How do u manage to handle something like Rawte industries as well as ETF ? How do u manage to put up a facade of 'I don't care ' when u really do care a lot? How do u manage to be a walking satan on earth & at the same time be an angel to orphans who survive due to ur charity? How do manage that world famous poker face with such handsome and cute features? How do u manage being a king with golden heart when u urself is a broken heart soldier??How??........I want to heal u , protect u , cherish u & .....huh!!No !!Never!!I juz want to be with u as ....friend !hmmm...we can have only friendship ...nothing more.I should go & make u some 'cutting chai' and....um...poha?Yup !!

(Moves out of the bedroom and prepares a coffee for herself)

I will make his ' Cutting chai 'later when he wakes up but for now I have to get ready to face them all ....I have to inform them...I can't run from truth . Someday I had to inform them , then y not today ? Yes I will do this ...huh!!

(msg someone on phone and goes to kitchen)

Let me prepare something before they arrive ...poha would do I think.

IN ETF OFFICE:

THIRD PERSON POV :

Everyone in the office was tensed due to yesterday's incident of Arjun dragging Riya out. No one except Sameer questioned or stopped him; but his attempts were futile .Not because they didn't try their best but because every male member ,Vru & Bulbul knew that no matter what Arjun never in 7 life times hurt her physically . And coming to emotional part , they better knew Riya's tear would work like Na2H3CO6 ( sodium percarbonate) on his stone heart , melting it in juz some secs . They all knew it way ahead that Arjun would move the world upside down for juz a small scratch on Riya. He loved her to an extent he never even imagined ,realised or acknowledged.

SAK : O GOD!Yesterday I wasn't here and so much happened.How is Arjun? Is he fine?

LIZ: Don't u think u should be asking how is Riya? I'm actually scared for her.

AYE:Thank goodness Sakshi u weren't here. Arjun Sir was looking like he has been possessed by some devil.Even Rathore Sir was too terrified to speak to him.

VRU:I juz hope Riya does manage Arj & his anger.

BUL:But the question is still the same...Y was he so angry ...sorry sorry so fuuurious on her?

SAK: May be she has done something & Arjun caught her..(clearly blaming Ri)

BUL: No she hasn't done anything.Its juz that Arjun Sir needs no reason to get angry.( supporting Riya)

VRU : But being angry and furious are two different things.

LIZ:Well !Riya didn't do anything as much as I know ...because all the time she was with us only.We might have known if she had done anything.

(Well being the angel she is Riya has managed to seep into the hearts of Ayesha & Liza.)

AYE:True !! The reason is something definitely not professional. Something.... personal?

SAK:What do u mean by personal?(irritated)

(Shretu entered & heard some of their convo, but were relaxed )

AYE: Personal means may be he got to know something about her personal life which infuriated him.

LIZ: But he doesn't interfere in anyone's personal life.

SHRETU :HEY!

LADIES:HEY!!HELLO!!GOOD MORNING

VRU:How come u guys are so chilled after yesterday's incident?

BUL:Don't u worry abt Ri?

CHO: We do worry Bulbul but not in these cases.

AYE: These cases means??

CHO:Means we don't need to worry for her when she is with sys.

LIZ: Y is that so?

SHR: Because Arjun sir would never in his craziest dreams harm her.

SAK:Y wouldn't he harm her? We all know he doesn't spare anyone when he is angry .

SAM:There's difference between anyone and Riya Sakshi. Riya isn't anyone or someone for him.

(Rathore was entering when he heard all the gossips, looking around in full chief mode as if taking silent attendance ).

Where's Karan , Arjun & Riya?Karan 's delay can be understood but Arjun and Riya are always before time .....what must have happened? This jerk I hope he hasn't been too harsh on her otherwise I won't spare him .

(although he is pretty sure that his jerk of a friend won't harm her)

SAM'S POV:

Is this ETF office or gossip centre? Whenever I enter I always find them gossiping . Oh God would I ever see a day when I enter and they are working ???...hoo !!...Guess No!

SHR: Because Arjun sir would never in his craziest dreams harm her.

Well for the first time I'm feeling like giving 'sabashi' to shree for his understanding skills.

SAK:Y wouldn't he harm her? We all know he doesn't spare anyone when he is angry ?

SAM:There's difference between anyone and Riya Sakshi. Riya isn't anyone or someone for him.

I entered saying these words and can clearly see irritation and anger on Sakshi's face , confusion on Ayesha and Liza 's face, heart warming smile on Bulbul's face and a mischievious look on Vru 's face with Shretu giving all of them a 'we told u' look.Thank god! I can decipher the meaning of their looks.(IF U ALL CAN DECIPHER IT THEN MENTION IN COMMENT SECTION ).

All of a sudden the door bursted and we see a panting Karan. He's looking at me as if I will eat him raw. Well!I'm not that frightening ..am I?

SAM: Today what reason do u have for being late ?(crossing arms over my chest)

KAR: Jun !!Jun didn't wake me up today! & I can't wake up without his 'Samjhe ya Samjhau' you see.(smiling sheepishly)

VRU: Like Seriously ?

I never knew that Juno has also started serving like an alarm clock.Guess thats the reason he always disturbs my sleep.(sighing dejectedly)

SAM:Bdw where is Rawte?He hasn't arrived yet. Seems the sun has risen from west today.The ADCP RAWTE is running late.

KAR:Wt? Shera (referring to Arjun) isn't here?Then where's he? He wasn't home last night and I thought may be he is here ...but if he isn't here then where's he?

O no!!Juno wasn't home last night ;Dammit! But he msgd me that everything is alright.Is he in some danger??oh no no no !! God plz protect him till we reach him.

Suddenly my phone pinged bringing me out of my worries..it is Riya's msg .I look around only to see tensed faces of my team mates and Sakshi saying something which I'm not intersted to listen.

RIYA'S MSG:

GOOD MORNING SIR!I know by now u must have heard abt Arjun sir not being home.Don't worry he is perfectly alright at my place.I want to discuss something important with u ,Karan, Vru & him.As he is already here I request u to come to my place with the other two as soon as possible.I have already informed DCP Sir about our half day.

Making ur favorite Poha for u all ..come fast & plz don't inform anyone that u r visiting my place.

Thank goodness !!! She was with him otherwise God knows what would have happened.But wt does she mean by discuss something? Y did she tell me not to inform anyone? I hope everything is fine.

I look around to see every1 looking at me like I'm some rare specimen.

SAM:Arjun is safe at Riya's place.

SAK:wt?Riya's place?wt is he doing there?

BUL: Spending quality time with her.

I 'm stunned. Woow!!This girl is something else.I must appreciate her.If she can irritate Ms.Irritating then I must appreciate her.Good thing done by DCP sir.........Whatever , get to work.

SAM:TEAM ! BACK TO WORK . I want all the pending case paperwork completed by evening as we have no case today. Arjun & Riya have taken half day & Karan, Vru u both are coming with me.Now!

Saying this I pass a glare to every1 and all move to their work stations .I,Karan & Vru move to parking lot & I speed up to Riya's place.

BACK IN ETF OFFICE:

SAKSHI'S POV:

Wt in the hell is Arjun doing at Riya's place?He never spent time with anyone of us ; never visited our house but stayed at Riya's place for entire night ? Y??

CHO: Yaar Shree wt must be Arjun Sir doing at Riya's place that too entire night?

Even I want to know.

BUL:hmmm...Y was he so tired that he took a half day? Wt must have happened?

Wt the ??wt does she mean by this?Does she want to indicate that Arjun and Riya....? No !No!No! Arjun didn't even talk to her in past days.

LIZ: yaar he never took leave in these years.

AYE:Guys conc. on work otherwise Rathore Sir will screw us.

No!No!No! Arjun doesn't like her ..may be Riya has done something.She is too good at manofying men...but then manofying Arjun is never in the equation...God I will go crazy!! Plz do something of Riya plz plz plz.

AT RIYA'S PLACE:

THIRD PERSON POV:

Sameer,Karan,Vru reached Riya's place within minutes and marched towards her apartment.

Riya by now has successfully failed all attempts of waking up Arjun.Not that she has actually tried.Everytime she goes to wake him up he snuggles more into the pillow or covers himself with blanket & Riya even doesn't really want to wake his peaceful sleep , with that cute pout making it 10× difficult. At last she sighs & gives up.

The shrill voice of her doorbell informs her abt the arrival of her Rathore Sir, Karan & Vru.She at once goes to them and welcomes them in with her bright warm dimple smile.

KAR:RI??Sir Y are we here?

RI: Bcoz I invited u for breakfast.

VRU: But I already had it....

KAR & SAM: But we r starving

RI: U haven't tasted Riya's special Poha ...taste it once u will love it.

SAM: Riya ..where's Arjun?

RI : In room sleeping like a log.

Shock & suprise clearly visible on their faces. Not their fault..none can imagine The ADCP Arjun Suryakanth Rawte belonging to kumbhakaran lineage.

VRU:Sleeping as in really sleeping?

RI: Yup! ! Yesterday after he bursted on me , he unintentionally displayed his heart and pain. His pain of losing Roshni ji , his inability of saving her,his loneliness , his fears ..everything (moist eyes) He was crying ,....he was miserable and vulnerable . I couldn't help but console him. He passed out almost while crying(tears in eyes ) . Arjun blamed himself for eveything, despite the hurt and pain he was in with no shoulder to cry upon , none to comfort , none to hear him...NONE (looking accusingly at Rathore who by now is in tears not only of guilt but also of shame) , he abided by ur blames bcoz he had no other option , he shut himself bcoz he was scared to lose someone close again , he even went to extent of calling himself a bad omen , an unwanted & advised me to be away from him bcoz he ..he wants to keep me safeee (tears uncontrollably flowing from every1's eye ; they knew Arjun was broken but never knew to this extent)The ADCP Overconfident Rawte , not someone to believe in omens was doubting his abilities and calling himself a bad omen ....He was blaming himself for everything - his mother's death on his birth , his father's dissapointment in him which led to death, Roshni ji's death and everything .. every single thing...I won't ever in my 7 births would have thought to see him this miserable and vulnerable...We need to protect him before he slips into .....into..dep..depre...depression ( everyone shocked)hmmm... with this mindset Depression is the only place he will go to , for which it is necessary for us to act rather than wait ...........hoo! I had managed him & let him sleep and he is sleeping till now.(wiping tears and calming down)

(All after relaxing and calming down from the shock )

Would anyone of u like to wake him up bcoz I have severely failed? ( a look of expectation towards Samran )

While u both do it I will prepare the breakfast , his cutting chai and coffee for u all.Bdw poha would do..... Right ? (all nodded)

VRU: let me help u

RI:Sure!

With this the girls move towards kitchen and the boys move to wake Arjun up.Although its a 1.30 min way it seemed never ending to them with all Ri's word ringing in their ears.

KARAN'S POV:

Hey God !! Y ? Y do you need to be this bad to good souls(moist eyes )?My Shera never harmed anyone, never hurted anyone still !I never thought so much ill , he will be breeding about himself & Depression? No !!Never in this f**king universe I'm letting my lion go to that state & turn into a self-despising goat.

I looked at Rathore only to see him drowning himself in guilt, angst & shame. Although I feel disgust towards him for what he did to Shera but still can't blame him completely . Even I wasn't here to support him .If he was bad as a friend then I guess I was worst . Atleast he was here for physical support but I failed in it as well (tears freely falling from his eyes) . He even lost his childhood bf and sister from another mother. I can understand his pain but that doesn't justify his action of not trusting , not supporting & blaming my bro for everything.

He looked at me apologetically with fear in his eyes. A fear that is haunting me equally .I never thought that I will see THE GREAT CHIEF like this. But time spares none . I looked at him and gave him a smile of assurance ...

KAR: If u were bad as a friend then I was worse . U were here to support him physically may be emotionally too but I wasn't here at all..........

I don't know what to say anymore...may be I should assure him .He even needs someone to talk to before he talks to Shera.

Don't u worry he would be fine . We r here for him & we will always be there for him .Right?

SAM: Hmm....Thank u

KAR: U know u can say ur heart out ...I won't reveal anything ..PROOMMIISE!!

He smiled at my promise , shook his head and then started

SAM : I never blamed him on my will .It was all an accidental spill of those words which calmed his fit of rage and panic attack.I was never out of trust for him ...It was silly of me to think that if I distance myself from him , he will be alone & stop following those dark paths of danger & may be after sometime be ok!I never hated him but could never bring myself to face him after that incident.I was guilty not angry & that guilt with time turned me into a coward . Neither did I contact him nor did he try to & that angered me.I juz wanted him to be safe from all dangers by reigning his anger through Roshni's death but that whole thing turned out too much negative & more dangerous.

Wt to say now!! Although his reasons appear to be silly but I know his reasons are right . Arjun is strong but emotional & thts y its the only way to reign his anger .

Suddenly, I saw Vru marching up to us..

VRU : Guys !!U haven't woke Arj up ?? Ri has already prepared breakfast & coffee & chai is on the way ....hurry up boys ..

With this said , we exchanged looks and smiled at each other preparing ourselves for waking the sleeping lion. God knows how will he react!

(After 15 mins)

If I thought paperwork is difficult then waking bro is impossible . We both ...Tht means me, the encounter and ammunition specialist and he the ETF Chief & encounter specialist are both trying from the past 15 min to wake this man up . I even tried his SYS tone but no use .

We looked at each other then the water jug at the side table , we were about to move towards it when he mumbled..

ARJ: Don't otherwise Riya would kill u for watering her comfy bed.

& that did it , we dropped the idea & looked at each other helplessly.

SAM'S POV:

After hearing those words from Riya's mouth , I felt as if someone pierced my heart with a sharp dagger . "DEPRESSION" this one word is haunting me . I never thought the blame I put on him to forbid him from drowning himself in dark waters behind my back would actually drown him infront of me.

Rosh was my sis , my bff & obvio my bhabi . I was so happy when I got to know she was pregnant and is planning to surprise Juno. I was going to be a chachu and mamuu both.My happiness knew no bound .That day was supposed to be the best day for us. Hmmm.... (sighing defeatedly) The day supposed to be the most memorable day of his life turned into a nightmare for him. Till date he doesn't know Rosh was pregnant with his child otherwise God knows wt level of insanity and fury he would have showcased.

(After talk with Karan)

I'm thankful to Karan for his assurance and support . Although he loves Juno alot , its really very kind and considerate of him to not judge me ....I wish I was like him in the past.

(In Arjun's room or better say Riya's room)

For the past 10 mins me & Karan are trying to wake him up & that jerk is sleeping like kumbhakaran. We tried everything - calling him, moving the curtains to allow light , shouting in his ears . Even I ordered him to get up but as always.... he didn't follow it . Karan used his SYS tone & even put his and my mobile alarm on full volume but this man didn't even budge. We even thought of splashing water but then wt he said made us drop the idea. Wait!! He said....oh God!! Hell with u Juno !!This man is playing with us .

SAM: "Sote hue ko jagaya jata hai par jagakar sote hue ko kaise jagaye zara batayenge pujaniya Arjun ji ".(by folding hands)

KAR: Yaar Shera Uth jaa na warna Riya hame duniya se uthadegi .She's waiting for u for half an hour yaar . Even ur cutting chai is waiting along with Riya's special Poha . Get up plz...I'm already starving...plz plz plz...

ARJ:WHAT!!She is waiting for me & u r informing now .U fools !! Leave I will be back in 10 mins ( marches towards washroom in hurry)...Wait!! But I have no essentials to freshen up.

This is interesting . He woke up instantly on hearing Riya waiting for him and in flash of light is standing infront of washroom..Grt Juno!!

RI: U have !! ( all look towards door ,Riya enters with some clothes in her hand and gives them to Arjun) Here ur extra pair of clothes that u keep in ur SUV & I have spare toothbrush in the other washroom ......So... Will u be a bit fast so that we can do the breakfast today itself .??

ARJ:Don't u dare blame me Ms. Mukherjee . U didn't even wake me up.!

RI:I tried but u didn't budge.(sheepishly)

SAM:What r u? A 5 year that she will babysit u.

He looked at me murderously.Oh man!! This doesn't affect me, but actually does.He looks worse than those psyco killers in these looks.

KAR: Bdw its great that u woke up on hearing Ri is waiting for u. Isn't it Sir?

He asked looking at me & winking , to which I chuckled.

RI: He woke up bcoz she -'his cutting chai' is waiting not me....

And we both looked at each other stunned with this piece of info. then at Juno and Ri .. He juz smirked and muttered something ..

ARJ: She knows me too well...(muttering )

RI: Now plz use ur Vampiric skills and be fast .After brkfast we have to discuss certain things.

OH MY GOD!! Did she juz vampire him? I look towards Juno to see him stunned....and somewhat worried??but y ..wait !She said something about discussion ..dammit !! Wasn't she talking abt juno's depression?? That means there's something more worse than it . OH God!! Bless us to survive the atom bomb she is gonna throw on us.

I look towards Kran only to see him in the same thoughts as me.

KAR: Lets go for breakfast.

(All 3 move towards dining hall & Arjun goes to freshen up. Soon he joins them & all of them are having a tasty breakfast with hearty conversation. Meanwhile praising Riya for her cooking skills.

After breakfast all are ready, eager , and somewhat nervous for the upcoming discussion. )

VRU'S POV:

What to say ? This one day has showered both tears and joy on us. Tears of Arj's hurt,pain , fear, loneliness and Depression. DEPRESSION!! This one word acclereates my heart and haunts my mind. I never want my Arj to be in there. The thought of him blaming himself for everything shattered me. Y not ? After all he is my brother. He always has been there for me & I wasn't there when he needed .I'm furious at Rathore Sir but he had his reasons & Ig Arj has already forviven him.

Wt astound me was he never even gave us a glimpse of his inner turmoil and voiced his every feeling infront of Ri . He surely has fallen for her beyond limits.The way his eyes look at her says it ; although he is trying hard not to but "dimag jo sochta hai wo dil nahi janta aur dil jo chahta hai wo dimag nahi manta par phir bhi dil or dimag ki jung mein dil par dimag ka zor nahi chalta".I hope he understands and accepts his feeling soon.

I see everyone sitting immersed in their thoughts and Ri coming towards us with a file in her hand .I look around to see Rathore Sir and karan confused and ....Arj getting worried . Y?? Ri assures him with her eyes & handovers the file to Rathore Sir .

RI : Rathore Sir , Karan , Vru do look into this file carefully .This file has answers to all our questions and solutions to all our problems.Please be calm till the end of it.

She says with a heavy voice and tears in her eyes .I look around to see Arj in same condition & Rathore Sir & Karan worried.But we did wt she said and ....

(After 30-45 min)

Numb...We all r numb...tears continuously flowing from all our eyes ...We look at Arj only to see him looking towards Ri in balcony.We thought Arj didn't know but wt he said next stunned us...

ARJ: This is my war with him...none of u will come between me & that b***ard.None ...not even u Riya.

RI: Really? after seeing this file , reading that letter u think its ur fight only ! I didn't knew that u will be this dumb.This is the fight of entire dept. For every officer and his family who lost his life protecting this country from him.Its a fight to show the power of police and not juz u ADCP RAWTE.

True!!Her words have deep meaning. This is a fight for every officer who sacrificed himself and his family while protecting the country. .This is a fight of good and evil & not juz Arjun & sik.

VRU:I'm with Ri ...This is our war Arj .We all have to be together to defeat that monster.

I look around only to see Karan broken with tears . As a reflex I move to him and hug him.He hugs me back and cries like anything , remembering his dad. I look at Rathore Sir to see him in tears looking broken and then I see Arj in same condition.

I so wish to calm them but Karan is holding me tightly .I see Arj walking upto Ri and hugging her tightly as if choking her.Ri juz runs her hand in a comforting and soothing manner like I'm doing with Karan.I too see her saying something to Arj after which he looks at Rathore Sir who is still looking lost.Ri nudges him and assures him something through her eyes and smile .Soon Arj runs to Rathore sir & hugs him tightly , startling him.They both are crying and begging sorry from each other.All this is so emotional and heart touching.

Uhu!!sniffs*God!Karan ! I know the info. we have got today is too much to process & none was expecting that this day would progress like this.I feel Karan tightening the hug and sobbing vigourously .I let my guard down and do the same.We all are crying & only one person is managing our emotional turmoil-Riya.God knows how she always manages to be the angel .

THIRD PERSON POV:

After an hour or so all have calmed down and are sitting in drawing room holding each other. Karan's head on Vru's lap; Vru holding Rathore's hand in assurance ;Rathore 's head on Riya's shoulder and Arjun 's head on Riya's lap. All lost in their thoughts and each others warmth when suddenly Karan speaks

KAR:We won't spare him

ARJ: Never ...his death would be so terrifying that death's soul would even get chills remembering it.

SAM: None will save him from us...no god and certainly no demon.

VRU : He has to pay for ruining so many families and playing with the dept.

RI: We will tackle him and throttle him to death but not as daughters , sons, brothers or husband but as ETF OFFICERS .He seems ignorant of police ; we will show him the power of it.Teach him and others that they can't get away by playing with police.Our emotion is his strength and our weakness. He has used every officers emotion to weaken and destroy him . So our emotions shouldn't come between our target.No doubt we will punish him as daughters, sisters, brothers, sons and husband but we will catch him as Officers .

ARJ:He will obviously meet a son , brother and husbands wrath but in the disguise of duty.Our plans against him would be driven by cop senses and not emotions.

After some minutes of silent cursing and deep thought

SAM:Riya how did manage to get so much info. on him when none knows about him??

This question caught everyone's ear.All are eagerly looking at Riya who looks distant in thoughts.

RI: He was the undercover mission I was assigned . I was with his gang for the past 2 years and now i'm officially dead for them.

ALL: WHATTT!!! (now worked up and frightened for her safety)

VRU: U being here is dangerous Ri!!What if he catches u?

KAR: Exactly we can't risk ur safety .Get underground ASAP. We will manage rest of it.

SAM:DAMMIT!!Riya u shouldn't have been here in our team.If he knows about u then...no !! I have already lost one sister I can't bear another's loss.Riya I'm arranging for u being underground. He won't reach u ; its a promise . I will protect u sissy.

ARJ: (yelling) What on this earth were u thinking while doing this ? He could have killed u Riya ..how can u be so immature and irresponsible..how..

RI: Relax!! I'm not going underground neither will he harm me....He was madly ,deeply and insanely in love with me...I was his gf...& that is gonna help us in our mission.U ALL WILL ATTACK HIM OFFICIALLY AND PHYSICALLY WHEREAS I WILL CONFUSE HIM EMOTIONALLY. Thats the plan and u all will follow it. Even DCP sir is ok with this .So u all better stick to it. ( says it all in a stern commanding voice) .

She said those words and watched the horrified face of her beloved team members with a blank and serious look.Rathore and Arjun are not only horrified but stunned hearing her tone of speech. Riya watched all of them seriously but what she failed to notice was the madenning anger and possiveness in Arjun's eye.

He loves to play with people's feeling , citing emotions as one's weakness. Now this emotion will only weaken and destroy him.Mark my words if u all do anything without informing me u all will be in deep shit.I was with him thts y I know him better . So we will calmly plan and then fiercely execute. And as long as my protection is considered I have the entire ETF team as my bodyguard .So juz relax don't get worked up...The calmer u stay during the howl of winds and rain , the better u face the storm.

None knows what to say.They know that Riya knows him way better than them .The firmness of her voice astound both Arjun and Sameer.They got it clear that Riya isn't backing out but Y is a question & moreover Riya's plan although danger for her , is great . They all know they will protect Riya no matter what . Moreover , if they say no ...Riya will entirely take the matter on herself which they would never want.So all of them decided to abide by her.

SAM: Fine Riya !! We all will together bring his doom.

ARJ: But (sternly ) u will share ur each & every plan with me Riya ( cupping her face) . I can't let u in the whirl of danger all alone thts y I will always tag along with u , no matter what u do ...if its okay then only u r in , otherwise I will kidnap and underground u and trust me Riya when I say these words I will do .I will do everything in my power and even beyond it ,and beyond the limits to protect u. (protectiveness clearly visible in his eyes with a glint of madness)

RI: HMM..

ARJ: Words Riya ( bringing her face too close to his )

RI: (breathing heavily with tears in eyes ) Yes sir! I will share every tit bit of info I get with u all .Nothing would be fond by me without informing u .I don't intend to die so soon nor be the death of all those u would kill after me .

PINGGG.....

Riya rushes to her laptop and checks it. Her expression shows her shock & fear clearly.

VRU: What happened Ri? U r f9? (cupping her face )

RI: Past is knocking on door.He is coming to India in a month.

All are shocked.The man responsible for all their miseries and the culprit of their loved ones is returning . No doubt they are shocked but fierce in their decision of destroying him. They looked at each other with determination & now are ready to face him. Sik doesn't even know wts gonna hit him.

ARJ:Then lets open the door and lead past to the future created by its own karma.

******************************************************************************************

PRECAP: WHO IS SIK SCARED OF & Y? WHO TRIED TO KILL ARJUN?ETF ON EXCESSIVE AND INTENSIVE TRAINING ...SIK'S ENTRY .

********************************************************************************************

TADDDAAA!!

SORRY FOR THE WAIT & LONG UPDATES. AND PLZ DO FORGIVE IF UPDATE IS NOT UPTO UR EXPECTATION.

DO READ & LET ME KNOW ABT UR CHOICE OF VILLIANS OTHERWISE NO FUTURE UPDATE.

GIVING U OPTIONS FOR SIK:

A. MOHAMMAD IQBAL KHAN

B.SARRTAJ GILL

C.MAHESH SHETTY

D.RAHIL AZAAM

DO CHOSE & LET ME KNOW THROUGH COMMENTS.

(I CHOOSE B. )

BUT UR CHOICE IS IMP.

LOVE U 💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 12.8K 40
#1 police out of 17.7k Stories #9 lovelife out of 11.6K stories #2 crimefiction out of 3.97k stories #20 policeofficer out of 1.57K stories #5 romant...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
76.8K 4.2K 25
Two Childhood Best friends. Aisha and Divya had not thought that within two months of their graduation, they would come across a death. Their overthi...
423K 22.7K 83
Claimed #1 ranking and also #1 in hotlist many times. MY HEART BEATS ONLY FOR YOU MY HEART SAYS TO LOVE YOU BUT MY MIND SAYS...