What if Gravity Fell...?

By Lfreakshow7

|∇∇This is just a big WHAT IF add to the original Gravity Falls∆∆| . . What if Dipper visited Gravity Falls a... More

|Chapter 1| ¿Home?|
|Chapter 2| A f͓̣̙̀̆̚r̫͐i͍̬͒̓en̩̹͚̎͑͆d͆ͅ|
|Chapter 3| Things change with a demon around |
|Chapter 4| Mabel's arrival♡|
|Chapter 5| "Trust me"|
|Chapter 7| Headhunters 2|
|Chapter 8| The hand that rocks the Mabel 1|
|Chapter 9| The hand that rocks the Mabel 2|
|Chapter 10| Mabel the brother-sitter|
|Chapter 11| Carpet Diem |
|Chapter 12| Sock Opera 1 |
|Chapter 13| Sock Opera 2|
|Chapter 14| Ļ̼͔͙̼̠̎̋̌͗̍͌I̢̻̒̈͢͞Á̢̹̜̥̜̓͆̉̉͘͟R̯̣͙̬̰̘͋͋́̂̑̓͗͜|
|Chapter 15| A drink...or two|
|Chapter 16| A bet |
|Chapter 17 | A mission |
|Chapter 18| Family reunion |
|Chapter 19| Playing savior |
|Chapter 20| Tag in the Fearamid~|
|Chapter 21| A spy |
|Chapter 22| Lab rat|
|Chapter 23| ¿Feelings?|
|Chapter 24|The story of a monster|
|Chapter 25| --♥⇾ |
|Chapter 26| --x⇾|
|Chapter 27| Sσrrγ |
|Chapter 28| Bill's punishment|
|Chapter 29|⁎°Find Mabel°⁎|
|Chapter 30| 🌠 for 🌲|
|Chapter 31| Gone.|
|Chapter 32| M̤̅ε̰̮̬̎́͡m̙̉σ͉̅ŗ͈̻͈͓͛͆̊͑̚ι̙̙͇͗͌̈́ε̥̐s|

|Chapter 6| Headhunters 1 |

4.8K 147 141
By Lfreakshow7

Here's chapter 6, hope you enjoy!

3rd Person POV

Mabel and Dipper were sitting in front of the TV and watching Duck-tective. The show was actually not bad compared to everything else on that rusty TV Stan owned.

Through his whole stay here Dipper hadn't really watched much TV since Stan was always the one with the remote and even when Stan was busy with his customers Dipper had never really liked watching TV.

But it didn't seem so bad when Mabel was there with him.

Mabel was currently knitting another sweater to her huge sweater collection as the twins were eating popcorn and enjoying the show.

"That duck is a genius!" Mabel exclaimed when the show made a commercial break.

"Eh it's easier to find clues when you are that close to the ground." Dipper commented.

"Are you saying you can outwit Ducktective?" Mabel placed her hands on her hip. Dipper thought for a second.

He was getting more skilled at what magic Bill was teaching him, he could easily use those powers to solve a mere human crime case.

"I guess you can say I have... really keen powers of... observation." Dipper said.

"Oh really? Prove it." Mabel challenged Dipper as she put on a goofy smile.

"Okay, just by smelling your breath I can tell that you have been eating..." Dipper sniffed a few times. "An entire tube of toothpaste(??)."

Dipper looked skeptically at Mabel as he questioned what his sister was putting in her own body as she mumbled something in the lines of, "It was so sparkly."

Dipper rolled his eyes at Mabel's weird obsession with sparkling things and was about to lecture her about how unhealthy that was when Soos walked into the room.

Soos was another employee in the shack that Stan had hired because Soos didn't want much money for the job he was doing. He seemed to... enjoy doing this.

Dipper and Soos had met a few times but never really talked much. Stan had explained he was babysitting Dipper and Soos just simply didn't question the fact Stan had been 'babysitting' for years now.

"Yo dudes! You will never guess what I found!" Soos seemed overly excited. The two twins followed Soos into a dark hallway.

Spider webs were in almost every corner and Dipper started to wonder when the last time was when this place was cleaned.

"So, I was cleanin' up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bockers creepy!" Soos himself seemed uncomfortable by the creepy aura in the hallway.

Dipper wasn't surprised about the secret door part though; he had been living here for five years now, but the only rooms he visited was his own and the kitchen if he needed food.

He also had a toilet in his own room, so he really didn't need to leave much.

And besides, he was mostly in the forest with Bill anyways. Now that I think about it, where is Bill? Dipper didn't get to question the yellow demon's disappearance much longer since Soos opened the door and they all walked in.

The door was obviously old as it gave out a loud creak sound. Inside were many different statues made out of wax

"Whoa it's a secret wax museum!" Dipper exclaimed as he lit the statues up one by one with his flashlights.

He wasn't particularly scared, he had seen far worse since he was with Bill every day, but more like fascinated.

"They're so life-like!" Mabel also seemed amazed by the overly realistic statues.

"Except for that one." Dipper pointed at another wax statue.

"Hello!" The 'wax statue' turned out to be Stan who was just randomly standing in the dark.

Soos and Mabel screamed but Dipper's first reaction was to get his hand in front of him, ready to cast a spell.

But then he quickly realized it was just Stan and lowered his guard.

"Haha it's just me, ya grunkle Stan!" Stan said as he smiled. "Behold the Gravity Falls wax museum! It was one of my most popular attractions, before I forgot all about it."

Stan started to show off the statues to Mabel and Dipper

"I got them all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, some kind of... I don't know, goblin man." Stan clearly didn't even know the names of his own wax figures.

Why would you even buy that stuff if you don't know who they are? Dipper questioned Stan but then he remembered, Stan probably stole them.

"You know that's Larry King rig-" Stan completely ignored Dipper and moved on.

"And now for my personal favorite, Abraham Lincoln. Right over he-" To Stan's horror someone had opened the curtains of the window right above the now melted Abraham Lincoln statue.

"Oh no! Oh, come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking at your direction." Stan glared at another wax figure as he sighed and kneeled down next to wax Abraham. "How do you even fix a wax figure?"

With a bit of magic like turning back time, spawning a new one or just not let Soos clean next time. Dipper thought to himself as Stan sulked.

"Cheer up Grunkle Stan, where's that smile~?" Mabel was being positive as she always was, and Dipper smiled at his sister's try to make Stan feel better.

"Meh." Was Stan's response.

"Bip, bab, bop!" Mabel flicked Stan's face in a goofy manner, but Stan didn't seem in the mood as he just stood up and sighed once more.

"Don't worry Grunkle Stan, I will make you a new wax figure from all this old wax." Mabel nodded towards the leftovers of Abraham Lincoln.

"You really think you can make one of those?" Stan asked.

"Grunkle Stan, I am an arts and crafts master why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm?" Mabel showed the orange glue gun that was obviously stuck to her sweater.

"I like that idea kid." Stan perked up.

The next day Mabel was already sitting in front of the big wax block and had all her tools on the ground.

While Dipper was in the living room and wondering where Bill was.

I haven't seen him since that time he visited my dream. I guess he really is mad about the journal thing but like, does he really find my I-eat-everything-sparkly sister as a threat? Dipper wondered.

He decided to go see Mabel so he would stop overthinking about Bill.

"Dipper!" Mabel exclaimed the second Dipper walked into the room. "What do you think about my wax figure idea? She's a part fairy princess and part horse fairy princess!"

Mabel showed Dipper a drawing of, like Mabel explained it, a half fairy princess and the lower part was like a horse.

Instead of front horse legs, the 'thing' had human feet and a horse head was sticking out from the girl's stomach.

To be honest, the drawing could compare itself to what Bill had showed Dipper in how weird it was, and it truly terrified him.

"Maybe you should carve something from real life... and something less cursed looking." Dipper mumbled the last part.

"Like a waffle, with big arms!" Mabel showed Dipper another picture.

"Yeah okay or maybe you know something else. Like someone in your family." Dipper suggested.

"Kids have you seen my pants?" Stan stepped into the room and Mabel started looking weirdly inspired by the old man in underwear.

"Oh muse, you work in mysterious ways." Mabel looked towards the ceiling with small sparkles in her eyes.

"Why is your sister talking to the ceiling?" Stan asked and Dipper shrugged.

For around a week Dipper watched how Mabel worked hard on that wax block. She was staying up till late and waking up early to work on the statue.

Dipper smiled to himself as he watched her finish it up, if she was having fun and enjoying what she was doing it was fine by him.

And besides, the figure actually did turn out pretty good.

"I think, it needs more glitter." Mabel said as she was looking at the finished result.

"Agreed." Soos handed Mabel a big bucket of glitter as Mabel tossed the big amount of glitter on the wax statue.

"I found my pants but now I am missing my-" Stan walked into the room, once again missing a part of his clothing but stumbled in his tracks when he was Mabel's figure.

The figure was a perfect replica of Stan, but just with a lot of glitter and the statue wasn't missing its shoes.

"What do you think?" Mabel asked Stan.

Stan was silent for a second and Dipper was glaring daggers at him. Mabel had worked hard for the figure and Dipper would get really upset if Stan were to open his stupid mouth and say something that may hurt Mabel.

"I think, the wax museum is back in business!" Stan smiled and Dipper let go a breath he didn't know he was holding.

The day after that, Stan opened the museum up again. People were gathered around the small scene in front of the shack and posters were over the whole place.

"I can't believe so many people showed up." Dipper was sitting in the reception with Wendy as people were buying small tickets to come in.

"I know right. Your uncle probably bribed them or something." Wendy said.

"He bribed me." Dipper took two dollars out of his pocket.

"Me too." Wendy and Dipper snickered.

People started gathering around the small stage in front of the shack. All the wax figures were standing there but the replica of Stan that Mabel had made was covered up with a white cloth.

"Ahem." Stan tested out the old microphone and most of the audience needed to cover their ears because of the awful sound it made.

"You all know me folks, town's Mr. Mystery, please ladies! Control yourselves." Stan said but it seemed absolutely no lady was head over heels for the guy.

"As you know, I always bring the people in this old town, novelties and befuddlements, the likes of which the world has never seen before. But enough about me, behold, me!" Stan took the white cloth off the statue, revealing Mabel splendid work on the wax figure.

A few people clapped as most of them seemed really bored.

"And now a word from our own, Mable Angelo." Stan handed the microphone to Mabel.

"It's Mabel." She humbly said as she took the microphone and started speaking. "Thank you for coming! I made this sculpture with my own two hands! It's covered in my blood, sweat, tears and other fluids."

The crowd made an 'ew' sound, but Mabel didn't look very bothered.

"Haha yeah. I will now take questions, you there." Mabel pointed towards a man with a pointy hat and a big beard.

"Old man Mcgucket, local kook. Are the wax figures alive and follow up question, can I survive the wax man uprising?" Mcgucket asked.

"Ummm yes. Next question." Mabel said and focused on quickly moving on.

"Toby Determined Gravity Falls gossiper, do you really think of this constitute as a wonder of the world?" The man asked.

"Your microphone is a turkey baster Toby." Stan said bluntly.

"It certainly is." Toby sulked.

"Next question." Stan said.

"Shandra Jimenez, a real reporter." A woman with long brown hair and a real microphone stood up from her seat. "Your fliers promised free pizza with admission to the event, is this true?"

Now Dipper could see what people actually came here for as the crowd started asking for their free pizza.

"That was a typo. Good night everyone!" Stan threw one of his small gas bombs into the floor as he escaped the raging crowd.

A man was even so mad that he punched a tree and it... split over.

Dipper decided not to question the man's inhuman strength as he focused on his sister that was now standing beside him.

"I think that went well." Mabel said and Dipper was left to wonder if she was sarcastic or not.

Night came around and the twins were in the living room as Stan was counting the money he got from the event and Mabel was polishing the figure that was sitting on the chair in front of the TV.

"Hot pumpkin pie! Look at all this cash and I owe it all to one person." Stan said. Mabel looked at him as she expected a praise, but Stan just turned to the statue. "This guy!"

Mabel playfully nudged to Stan as a reminder and Stan then turned to her.

"Oh yeah, you too you little gremlin. Now you kids go wash up, you've got another long day working at the shack tomorrow. Go, go!" Stan urged Mabel and Dipper out the room.

As the kids proceeded into the bathroom to brush their teeth Stan sat down on the chair and watched some TV with the statue.

Ducktective was on again today and Stan was laughing at all the stupid duck puns.

"Hah! Stupid duck. Welp I'm gonna go use the toilet, you need anything?" Stan asked the statue that just shinned in response. "Haha I love this guy! And don't you go nowhere."

Stan then left the room. While Dipper and Mabel were brushing their teeth in the bathroom.

"Hey Dipper?" Mabel said and Dipper hummed in response. "Are you okay? You seemed worried all day."

Mabel had noticed that Dipper couldn't stop thinking about where the hell Bill must be. Bill never really left Dipper side and if he did it would be for around a few hours or maybe just one night, never a week.

"Um yeah, I guess I am just... worried about a person." Dipper said.

"Worried? About whom?" Mabel asked.

"It doesn't matter. I just haven't heard from that person in a week and it stresses me out." Dipper admitted.

"Oohh does someone have a girlfriend~?" Mabel giggled.

"Ew no Mabel! Gross." Dipper said.

"No... no... NOO!!" Suddenly a loud scream was heard from downstairs.

Dipper and Mabel hurried downstairs to see what Stan was yelling about to see him trembling in the living room.

"Wax Stan has been... m-mur-murdered!" Stan pointed at the now headless wax figure laying on the floor.

Both Mabel and Dipper gasped at the scene, even without any blood it still looked like a pretty brutal murder.

Mabel gave out a second gasp as she fell into backwards, but Dipper was quick to catch her.

Stan decided to call the police and no matter how hard Dipper tried to convince him this wasn't real murder since well, it's a wax figure Stan still insisted on being dramatic.

Dipper was pretty mad himself. Mabel had been working on this thing for so long and now it was ruined because of some asshole.

Dipper was taught to get revenge every time someone did him wrong and that was also what he was planning on doing but he couldn't have the police involved,

Regardless of Dipper's complains, the local police ended up in their living room.

"I got up to use the toilet right and when I got back blamo! He's headless!" Stan was explaining the situation to the police officers.

"My expert handcrafting, besmirched. Besmirched I say!" Mabel was kneeled beside wax Stan's dead body as a few tears escaped her eyes.

Anger filled Dipper's body as he wanted desperately to murder whoever did this but kept his calm.

"Who would do such thing?" He asked as innocently he could the police.

"What's your opinion Sheriff Blubs?" A really pale skinny policeman turned to Sheriff Blubs

"Look, we would love to help you both but let's face the facts, this case is unsolvable." As soon as Sheriff Blubs said that Stan and Mabel both exploded.

"What?!" Mabel and Stan yelled.

"You take that back Sheriff Blubs!" Stan said and Dipper started worrying about if Stan was about to threaten a police officer.

"You're kidding right? There must be evidence, motives." Dipper rubbed the bridge of his nose as he realized how useless the police in Gravity Falls was.

The two policemen looked at each other with questionable looks like they didn't expect they actually need to try and solve the case.

"Okay I can help if you want." Dipper sighed.

"He is really good! He figured out who was eating out tin cans!" Mabel said.

"All signs pointed to the goat." Dipper rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah, yeah let the boy help, he's got a brain up in his head." Stan agreed.

Dipper was surprised how Stan was suggesting Dipper should help investigate a murder attempt.

Mom and dad really didn't think it through when they left me with you huh? Dipper thought but he didn't complain, the fact Stan was so careless was the whole reason Dipper had enough freedom to be able to summon Bill.

"Ooohh well look at what we got here; city boy thinks he's gonna solve a mystery with his fancy computer phone." Sheriff Blubs mocked.

"City boy! City boy!" Deputy Durland taunted. Dipper glared at them; they clearly didn't know a half demon 'city boy' was offering them help.

Stupid humans. I am offering you help with your own fucking job you idiots. Dipper tried his best in holding back his anger.

"You are adorable!" Sheriff Blubs said and both policemen laughed.

"Look PGs, what about you leave the investigating to the grown-ups, okay?" Sheriff Blubs said as he and Deputy Durland gave him a high five.

The anger was boiling inside of Dipper as he tried calming himself down while wishing for them to die in a hole.

"Attention units, Steve is going to fit an entire cantaloupe in his mouth. I repeat, an entire cantaloupe." Sheriff Blubs' walkie talkie said and just like that both policemen were off.

"And we are supposed to be childish." Dipper mumbled grumpily. Though he was snapped out of his own anger when he saw the hurt expression on Mabel's face.

Mabel looked so sad. She was devastated and nobody would do anything to help.

Dipper knew that feeling all too well and there was no way he would let his sister feel the same.

After all, Mabel really hadn't done anything wrong, if anything Dipper should be mad at Stan and his parents for his abandonment issues.

"That's it!" Dipper wrapped an arm around Mabel's shoulders. "You and me are going to find who did this, make them regret dearly and get that head back!"

Even though Dipper was trying to sound deadly he accidentally sneezed.

"Aw you sneeze like a kitten!" Mabel said and Dipper looked at her with an irritated expression.

The next morning Dipper quickly ignored the disappointed feeling in his stomach when he once again had slept a dreamless sleep and took his clothes on.

He woke Mabel up and made her change clothes and get ready. After a lot of complaining and groaning Mabel was out of bed.

Soon the whole living room was wrapped up in toilet paper (that should have represented some kind of police tape) and Dipper and Mabel were standing around the wax figure that hadn't been moved since yesterday.

"Wax Stan has lost his head and it's up to us to find it and burn the murderer to ashes." Dipper said.

"What?" Mabel stopped taking pictures of the wax figure and turned to Dipper as she questioned Dipper's weird comment.

"I-I mean! On to the suspects." Dipper said and turned around to look at a board with pictures of people who went to the event the day before. "There were a lot of unhappy customers at the unveiling, so the murder is one of them."

But that clue was useless. There were over twenty people to that unveiling and that was a lot of suspects.

"Yes! Even us!" Mabel gasped and Dipper decided to ignore his sister's weird logic.

"Everything in this town is possible. First we need to find out if out culprit is human or not. If it isn't a human then it sure will create a great hassle. And there is even a possibility it is a ghost! Oh god ghosts don't leave any fingerprint, but so do humans with gloves so like I said anything is possible..." While Dipper was talking nerdy stuff to the air Mabel stopped listening and looked around.

To her surprise she saw something that might be helpful.

"Maybe months will pass before we get our first clue and-"

"Dipper look, a clue." Mabel pointed at the footprints on the carpet.

"Thank god! We got footprints! That sure narrows it down, it can't be a ghost, the moth man, that Steve guy, a lebricorn..." Dipper started blabbing again.

"That's weird, they've got a hole in them." Mabel pointed out. Dipper realized he was literally talking to himself and decided to shut up.

"And they're leading to..." Dipper and Mabel followed the footprints to behind the chair where an axe was laying.

Mabel gasped as Dipper was looking at the axe with wide eyes.

Did the police really ignore this? Or were they so stupid they didn't even see it? Dipper questioned. Probably the last part.

Mabel and Dipper decided to take the axe to Soos, "he seemed kind of like an expert in everything", was Mabel's reason to ask the guy for help.

"So, what do you think?" Dipper asked as Soos was looking at the axe.

"In my opinion, this is an axe." Soos confirmed.

"Wait a minute, the lumberjack!" Mabel exclaimed.

"He was furious when he didn't get that free pizza." Dipper pointed out.

"Furious enough for murder!" Mabel exclaimed.

"Oh, you mean Dan? Yeah he hangs out in this crazy intense biker bar thing downtown." Soos said.

"And that's where we are going." Mabel said.

"Dude that is awesome! You two are like, the mystery twins." Soos said and Dipper frowned at the nickname.

"Don't call me that." He said.

When Mabel and Dipper were on their way out they passed by Stan who was carrying a coffin for wax Stan's funeral.

And of course, the responsible adult Stan is, he gave the kids permission to go to town all alone.

Dipper had never even gone to town. Or, he had but that was just when he needed to go to school and back but that didn't last long.

Also, Dipper didn't know anyone from town, and nobody knew him.

That was also why the police officers were calling him 'city boy', they had assumed he just came here with his sister and never really bothered to realized he had been living in this town for five years.

Mabel and Dipper then carefully snuck up to the place they have heard the lumberjack hangs out in.

"This is the place." Dipper confirmed as the twins stood and stared at the bar named 'Skull Fracture'.

A big man with many tattoos was standing in front of the door.

"Got the fake IDs?" Dipper asked and Mabel handed him some clearly handmade cards with their pictures on.

Dipper sighed, he hoped this would get them in or he would need to do something else.

Mabel and Dipper walked up to the guard and handed him the IDs.

"We're here to interrogate manly Dan the lumberjack for the murder of wax Stan." Mabel sounded so confident even when the man looked skeptically at their IDs.

"Sorry, can't let you in." The man said. That was when Dipper slightly panicked. He didn't know why, but the thought of them failing this mission terrified him.

So, he snapped his fingers and casted a quick sleeping spell on the man who immediately fell backwards and started snoring.

"Whoa what was that?!" Mabel asked as she eyed the sleeping man.

"Uhh the air! The air around here makes people sleepy." Dipper said.

"Real smooth Pinetree." Dipper could swear he heard Bill's sarcasm but when he tried looking around the yellow triangle was nowhere to be seen.

Mabel also seemed not to have heard anything, so Dipper just ignored it.

"Really?!" To Dipper's surprise Mabel looked like she was totally buying it.

"Um y-yeah. Be careful not to breathe too deeply in this place or else you might fall asleep haha." Dipper laughed awkwardly.

The twins walked inside the bar that was filled with buff-looking guys.

"Be careful Mabel." Dipper whispered to Mabel and she nodded.

People were fighting all over the place and there was red liquid on the floor that Dipper doubted was ketchup.

Dipper urged Mabel to walk faster as he didn't like the place, not because of the violence, Dipper couldn't care less about how meatsacks were treating each other but because it was so dirty.

Dipper just felt uncomfortable in general here.

"Alright let's just... try to blend in, okay?" Dipper said.

"You got it!" Mabel smiled and Dipper walked off towards where he could see a glimpse of some red hair.

Mabel sat on a chair and turned to the buff guy next to her.

"Hey there!" She greeted the man who just growled like an animal in response.

While Dipper had found Manly Dan, who was beating an arm wrestle game.

"Manly Dan! Just the guy I wanted to see." Dipper put on a friendly smile.

He had seen Bill make deals many times and had heard what kind of voice Bill was using, Dipper was trying to mimic that sweet but also manipulative voice.

"Would you perhaps answer a few questions for me? Where were you last night?" Dipper asked.

"Punching the clock." Dan answered shortly.

"You were at work, I see."

"No, I was punching that clock!" Dan pointed at a clock standing right outside one of the windows.

The clock was clearly broken but the time had stopped moving at ten o'clock, the time of the murder. So, it clearly couldn't be Dan.

"Have you then perhaps seen this before?" Dipper took the axe up his backpack.

"Listen little guy! I wouldn't pick my teeth with that axe, it's left-handed. I only use my right hand, the manly hand!" And sure enough, as soon as Dan said that he broke the arm wrestle machine, with his right arm.

"So, left-handed huh..." Dipper then walked back to Mabel who was reading a guy's future with a little paper fortune teller.

"C'mon Mabel, I have found something we might need." Dipper said and Mabel hopped down from her chair.

Dipper and Mabel walked out from bar and the guy was still sleeping on the streets, but Dipper quickly pulled Mabel away from him as they continued walking.

"So, it's a left-handed axe. These are all our suspects." Dipper showed Mabel a small notebook where he had written the suspects' names. "Manly Dan is right-handed which means all we got to do is find out left-handed suspect and we got our victim- I-I mean killer."

"Oh man! We are on fire today!" Mabel started to make gun noises and Dipper smiled.

Soon he would bring that head back to her.

"Let's find that murderer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
159K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
3K 73 4
Bowser has been lonely for too long and desires more out of life. In search of gaining more power, Bowser meets a man he will grow to find endearing.
23K 884 21
{guys idfk why this is gaining attention again😭 literally I have wanted to delete this so many times but ppl like it for some reason😭😭 This was li...