UMSHADO (EDITED, PARTS THAT A...

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 45

2.2K 169 9
By VanRahdBooks

SICELO.

I’m in my office, going through some papers when someone knocks on the door. “ come in ” I tell them.

“ my boss, how is it? ”

“ good Celeste, you are early today? ”

“ I’m working boss ” she takes a seat and she’s carrying a big envelope. Has she already found out information about Preston. I lean back on my seat and fold my arms on my chest.

“ what is inside there? ”

“ Oh this?, your dads man was just here now. He said this is from your dad and you would know what to do with it. ”

“ thanks Celeste. ” I take the envelope from her and put it in my safe. “ have you found tshepo and what about Preston? ” she shakes her head.

“ I haven’t boss. There’s nothing about him other than he owns his surgery and he’s a doctor. ” she’s huffs frustrated. “ but I’m still investigating. ”

“ I don’t think he’s originally from Ladysmith, maybe he’s from surrounding areas here in KZN or Joburg, but we need mbuso on this to find information about him. “ he’s the only who can find who really preston is.

“ you think that’s a good idea? ”

“ for luh's safety and all of us it is. Let’s go and make them breakfast before they wake up. ”

“ oh our new bride is awake and she’s making us breakfast. She thought you might still be sleeping and my guess is she wanted to serve you breakfast in bed.” She wiggles her eyebrows.

“ I’m not entertaining your nonsense Celeste. ” the smell of bacon hits my nose and my stomach grumbles. We get in the kitchen and the first thing I see is her beautiful behind and fuck me cause my dick instantly gets hard. She’s busy stirring something in the bowl and her ass keeps jiggling. If I had to spank it, it will jiggle and wiggle nice on my hands and also when I am fucking her from behind. It’s the T-shirt she’s wearing that’s has a knot on the back exposing her skin and those damn leggings she’s wearing cause they fit her perfectly that are making me hard.

I turn making sure Celeste doesn’t see me and fix my hard on. I go around the kitchen island, stand behind her and cage her in. She freezes and her breathing changes because I can see the pulse on her neck and the deep breaths she’s taking. I move my head down to her ear “ good morning baby ” I whisper in her ear and she swallows air. I kiss her cheek and I think I heard her moan. “ aren’t you going to say good morning too? ” I look at her hands as she grips the bowl tight.

“ good morning sicelo, did you sleep well? ” she says with her sweet honey dripping voice. I really want to taste that honey dripping out from her voice.

“ turn around and look at me.” I tell her.

“ I can’t cause you have caged me in. ”

“ am I making you feel uncomfortable? ” I kiss her nape. She furiously shakes her head. “ then turn and look at me lesego. ” she turns and her ass makes contact with my dick. I know she felt that. Her breasts are touching my chest and she’s blushing beautifully. “ you look so beautiful when you blush. ”

“ Thank you ” she says biting her lip.

“ look at me. ” she lifts her eyes and they land on my mouth first then eyes. She licks her lips and bits her bottom lip. “ stop doing that. Biting your lip. ”

“ why? ” she asks. I move my body closer to her so she can now really feel what is happening on my body. Her breath hitches and her mouth opens and forms an O. Oh fuck this!. I claim her mouth, kiss her and taste that honey that drips on her sweet lips when she talks or laughs. She tastes really good. She puts her hands on my T-shirt and fists it pulling me to her. I go deep on the kiss and she moans in my mouth fuck me!. I lift her up and put her on the kitchen counter not breaking the kiss and she wraps her legs around my waist “ waiiiiiit you guys!!!. I’m still here. You are not going to have sex in front of me and in the kitchen where the kids can walk in and catch you two like this!. ” oh fucken hell!. I totally forgot about Celeste being here in the kitchen. We stop kissing and she’s breathless. I can see her nipples through her T-shirt. She is not wearing a bra. She blushes furiously and hides her face on my neck, I chuckle and plant a kiss on her hair. “ you look so beautiful when you blush. It makes me wonder where else in your body are you blushing. ” she laughs.

“ I’m wet sicelo ”  she whispers then giggle. Oh fuck why did she tell me that.

“ I am so hard right now cause I can smell your arousal, the feel of your body and the sweet kisses you give me. I want to fuck you so hard right now and lose myself in you and make you feel like you took ecstasy cause you will be so high and lost in our love making. Will you let me touch you and do things to you? ” she looks at me and nods.

“ yes ” she says. I kiss her lightly.

“ go wipe that wetness between your legs and while you’re doing that imagine it’s mouth wiping all that sweet wetness. Do you touch yourself when you are alone? ” she blushes again.

“ I do but not always. ”

“ when you get in the bathroom you will touch yourself and think that’s it’s me. You will imagine all the things you think I will do to you until you make yourself cum. Later you are going to tell me what you thought about when you were touching yourself and it better be good cause that’s the last time you are ever going to touch yourself while I’m not there. Do you understand? ”

“ I do. ” she says whispering. “ but what about you and your situation? ” she calls my horny dick a situation?. I chuckle.

“ don’t worry about it. I’ll just look at Celeste and my situation will resolve itself. ” she laughs at my answer. “ go, the kids will be awake at any minute now. ” this time she surprises me cause she takes my face between her hands and kisses me hard then she jumps off the counter and runs to the bedroom.

“ I would tap that ass at any moment if she was bating for my team. ”

“ get your own damn girl ” she laughs.

“ she is hot though. 2 kids and she looks like that? Man I don’t blame you for wanting to fuck that hot mama right here and now. ” she sighs and I chuckle.

“ make some food and stop talking about my woman. ” yeah she is. Celeste laughs.

“ I like her for you. From what I have seen and observed, she’s a great mother and you Mr ngcobo are great uncle to them. Those kids are really taken by you. You would make a great dad sicelo. ” that means a lot.

“ thanks my right hand woman. ” we both laugh.

“ good morning uncle. Good morning aunty.” the kids say.

“ hey kids.”  Celeste says drinking her coffee. I turn around and look at them. They have already bathed but they still look sleepy or tired. I go to them and crouch down to their level.

“ morning princess ” I hug her she giggles. “ morning champ ” I hug him too and we do a fist bump. I look at their mother and wink at her. She smiles. “ why did you wake up so early? ” I ask them. I sit them on the chairs. They are way too high and they are not safe for the kids. I have to change them.

“ we were already awake when mom came to the bedroom uncle. ” kagiso says. Lesego continues to make breakfast.

“ ok. So what are we doing today? ” I ask them.

“ Can we go to Shaka Marine and then swim and then watch movies? ” they are going to be tired by the time we watch movies. Kagiso says and his sister nods.

“ mom what are we doing today? ” I ask her.

“ Don’t you have to go to work? ”

“ no I don’t.  Are you getting rid of me? ”

“ I’m not. I don’t want to keep you from doing things and baby sit us. ” she plates for all of us.

“ I want to be here with all of you if you would have me lesego. ” she smiles and nods. She sits and the kids say grace and we eat. They tell us about their friends and how much they are going to be jealous that they were in Durban and staying at a big house. But what I notice though is that they don’t talk about their grandparents or uncles and aunts. Even their cousins. Kids love their grandparents and they would never stop telling you about them and it makes me wonder what their living situation is like at home. I have to talk to lesego.

Her phone hasn’t ringed since she has been here and she hasn’t phoned anyone to let them know how she’s doing and the kids and where she is. “ have your parents called you and find out how you and the kids are doing? ” she stops eating and the kids get quiet too.

“ I talked to them in the morning and they can’t wait for us to come back. ” I know she’s lying. kagiso drops his fork and looks at his mom angrily then he jumps off the chair and runs. “ kagiso?!, kagiso?! Kagiso? ! ” she calls after him, we both run after him.

“ what’s going lesego? ” she shakes her head. We open the door the bedroom door and kagiso is sitting down crying. What is going on?.

“ kagiso? ” she kneels next to him and touches his shoulder but kagiso shakes off her hand. He’s angry at her. I kneel next to him too.

“ champ what’s wrong? ” he’s crying softly. He lifts his head up. Then throws himself in my arms crying. I hug him tight and comfort him. “ it’s okay champ. Let it all out, we are right here for you. ” lesego has tears in her eyes and she wipes them. His little cries are breaking my heart. I look around and see that kamo didn’t follow us and so maybe kagiso will talk about what is bothering him. “ do you want to talk about what is making you cry? ” he shakes his head no. “ ok champ. What can me and mom do to make you feel better? ” he stops crying but doesn’t let go of me. “ Mom wants to hold you. Is that okay? ” he doesn’t say anything for a while then he nods. She takes him, closes her eyes and tears fall and she apologizes to him.

Is her family abusing her and the kids? Are they treating them different? Or maybe my question upset him?. God I have no idea what the hell is going on. I get up and give them some space to talk. I go to the kitchen and see Celeste and kamo eating ice cream in the living room and laughing. I need a housekeeper. I sit down on the couch and she comes and sits next to me.

“ hey princees, are you okay?. ” she nods. Celeste mouths what’s wrong and I shake my head.

“ is my brother okay? ” she’s worried. I don’t like it.

“ he is. He’s talking with mom. ” she nods again  “ can I have some ice cream too ” she giggles. We sit down around the coffee table and eat ice cream. Lesego and kagiso come down and join us. He looks a little better but I know he’s not okay. Lesego has to tell me what’s going on.

“ are you guys ready to go to Shaka marine? ” they nod. “ tell the guys to be ready. You’re coming with too. ” I tell Celeste.

“ like I was going to stay behind. ” she gets up and leaves.

“ Do they have their swimming costumes? ” she nods. “ go and get them so we can leave and please look for my swimming shorts in my closet and my wallet on the dressing table. ” she gets up and we continue to eat ice cream.

“ uncle? ” kagiso calls me.

“ yes champ? ”

“ I… .. I like it here. ” I smile.

“ I like it too since you are all here. ” I brush his head.

“ I wish we can stay here kagiso ” Kamo says.

“ well you can visit me as much as you want. You, your brother and mom can come here and visit me anytime you miss me. ”

“ don’t worry uncle I will call you when I miss you ” she smiles. I chuckle.

“ I will call you too princess. I promise. ”  I assure her.

“ but we don’t have cell phones and all our friends at school have cell phones ” kagiso says. They are too young to have cell phones.

“ I’ll call you on moms phone okay?. ”

“ yes uncle. ” they both say. Lesego comes back and is carrying a bag with her.

“ here’s your wallet and phone. We can go if you guys are done eating ice cream. ”

“ kids, go to the car.” They get up and run to the car.

“ don’t run!. ” lesego says and they stop and walk.

“ what’s going on lesego?, why did kagiso get angry when I mentioned your parents? ”  she avoids my eyes and touches her neck. She’s nervous.

“ nothing is going on, he just misses them. ”

“ Don’t lie to me. Do they not like your kids? ”

“ of course they do. They are their grandkids. ”

“ then what is going on. I know you are lying about them calling you cause they didn’t. No one in your family has called you and find out how are you and the kids. ”

“ sicelo please leave it. ” I touch her face.

“ talk to me baby. I don’t like seeing the kids upset and crying. What’s going on?. ”

“ I will tell you okay but for now can we go and have fun and forget about what happened?. I came here with the kids so they can be happy, have a great time and forget about home for a while. Can you do that for them? ” I wipe the tears that are falling.

“  okay baby. Whenever you are ready to talk you will tell me and I’ll listen. I just want to make you happy lesego and love you with your kids. I need you to give me a chance so I can be the man you want and need. ” she hugs me and cries. I hold her tight. She kisses my lips then takes my hand and we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 671 43
They thought they could pull me down but they couldn't. They thought they will have the last laugh but who is having the last laugh now. Indeed it th...
82.5K 5.3K 92
A random story. Hope you enjoy!
134K 16.4K 45
© 2018 All Rights Reserved This is a story about a beautiful young girl who falls in love with someone she meets on the internet. Through love, lust...
Mnakwethu By Lulu

Short Story

2.4K 105 7
Zasembo: Zolani sila sobabili manje usihlalise izinsuku ezinhlanu sobabili la endlini yakho Wake wezwaphi kuthiwa iyenziwa lento oyenzile? Asikwazi u...