SECRET. . . hossler ✓

By -ADOREMARAIS

𝑆𝐸𝐶𝑅𝐸𝑇ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗜𝗧'𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗧" ... More

ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sɪx
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ғɪғᴛʏ-sɪx
ғɪғᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ғɪғᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪxᴛʏ-sɪx
sɪxᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sɪxᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sɪxᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sɪx
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sɪx
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sɪx
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴏɴᴇ-ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ-ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴍᴇssᴀɢᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ

ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

3.7K 81 17
By -ADOREMARAIS

THE FIRST DAY OF FEBRUARY HAD COME AROUND, ELIZA CURRENTLY IN HER CAR DRIVING TOWARDS THE AIRPORT. jaden's birthday was exactly in a week time, and eliza was going to surprise jaden with amy coming down for the week.

eliza was currently being a good girlfriend, blasting comatose through her speakers of her car, as she drove closer to the airport. she had just received a text from the mother of jaden, saying her flight had just landed, and she was now boarding off the plane.

eliza of course had to give excuses as to where she was going, so to jaden she had said she was going birthday shopping for him, so he of course knew he couldn't go with her, or spend the day with her.

well technically eliza wasn't lying because she was indeed picking up one of her presents/surprises she had for his birthday.

amy was coming down today, whereas john would be coming down later in the week, as he had some stuff to fix at work. luckily for amy, eliza had a two bedroom apartment, meaning the women could live with her as there wasn't room in jaden's and josh's apartment.

even though eliza said she wasn't going to see jaden today, but she had decided as she was minutes away from the airport, that she was going to invite him round later tonight, to surprise him with amy.

eliza was excited for amy for to be with her for the week, john coming in the next few days, as eliza needed amy to be present to help her buy the remaining gifts for jaden's birthday.

even though the two had their plans of going to universal Orlando and Paris, thanks to jaden's Christmas presents to eliza, the girl had brought tickets to other places for the couple to go.

but that obviously wasn't the only surprise she was getting the boy of course.

eliza had pulled up to the arrivals carpark of LAX, the girl sitting in her car, passing time before she was to walk in and meet amy, eliza also potentially grabbing herself a starbucks whilst she waited for the hossler mother.

of course the thing eliza did to pass the time, was make a car tiktok, a tiktok that often occurred when the girl was taking trips in her car, however jaden was often in the tiktoks too.

but not this time, for obvious reasons.

eliza posted a tiktok

i thought someone was watching me at
the start

3.7m likes
75.2k comments
10.3k shares

@user1- eliza is heather. that's the comment

@fan6- we love eliza

@fan0- i wonder what eliza is going to do for jaden's birthday

@fan1- eliza is goals

@user6- i'm jealous of jaden

@fan12- eliza is the reason why i love women
@user5- me too

@user4- click on my profile😉😉
@fan3- no❤️

@jadenhossler- get to shopping child
@eliza- i am hush child

@avani- i miss your pretty face

@amydhossler- my pretty girl!!!
@eliza- i love you🥺❤️❤️

@fan44- eliza and amy's relationship is the cutest

@hater2- fucking ugly

@fan9- eliza is so pretty what

@hater6- no one fucking cares about you
@eliza- aw well same goes for i guess :))

@jeliza1- i want jeliza content
@fan8- girl she is her own person she doesn't
need to be around jaden everyday
@jadenhossler- facts. eliza would have killed me by now if she did

@fan7- imagine eliza commented
@eliza- hi❤️

JADEN WAS WALKING UP THE STAIRS TO ELIZA'S FLOOR, THE BOY CARRYING A FEW BAGS CONTAINING CLOTHES FOR HIMSELF AND SNACKS. eliza had texted the boy an hour ago, asking for him to come over as she wasn't feeling one hundred percent and wanted a cuddle.

what he didn't know was that eliza was more than happy, and was excited to see how jaden would react.

knocking on the door of his girlfriends apartment, he was immediately met with the door opening, seeing his girlfriend standing before him, a blanket wrapped around her head, the girl representing E.T.

jaden let out a laugh, him shaking his head at his girlfriend as he walked into her home, handing eliza one of his bags he was holding, so he could pull her towards him, placing a kiss on the side of her head.

about to explain what he had brought as a
happiness box, full of food, hot chocolate stirrers and face masks, he heard someone speak other than him or eliza.

"wow jaden, you would think you would be more happy to see your mother."

jaden snapped his head around to the kitchen, eliza taking all the bags out of jaden's hands, allowing the boy to run towards his mum, pulling her into a tight hug.

eliza watched the mother and son hug one another as she closed the door to her apartment, the girl walking over so she could place the bags jaden had brought, placing them on the kitchen island.

it was then that eliza was brought into the arms of both jaden and amy, the girl smiling as the two hugged for a few minutes.

"not to he rude mum, but why are you here?"

"you should be asking your lovely girlfriend that." jaden turned to his girlfriend, the girl simply smiling at him, shrugging her shoulders at him.

"surprise?"

AFTER HAVING SURPRISED JADEN WITH AMY, THE THREE ENJOYED A CALM NIGHT, CONSISTING OF A CHINESE TAKEOUT AND MOVIES. the movie of the night for the three was white chicks, a movie that not only did eliza and amy love, jaden thoroughly enjoyed the film also.

jaden liked the film so much, that he would quote some of the iconic scenes of the film, making both the girls sat beside him astonished, their mouths dropping.

jaden had just shrugged off their surprised looks, him continuing to enjoy the movie, and the acting he did alongside it.

it wasn't that it was annoying for the two girls sat either side of jaden, it was more amusing for them, making them pay more attention on the teenager instead of the film.

once the film had finished however, amy resorted to her bed, wishing the two teenagers good night, giving them both hugs, announcing she loved them both before disappearing into the spare room opposite eliza's.

jaden and eliza didn't stay up too long after amy, the two enjoying one episode of criminal minds that eliza was adamant she was going to watch tonight, as she had started watching it this morning before realising amy's flight was coming in earlier than expected, making eliza having to cut her daily episode of criminal minds short.

jaden of course didn't mind, as he had grown fond of criminal minds after the multiple amount of times he's had to watch it, and he started to understand eliza's obsession with derek Morgan and Spencer reid,

but she couldn't know that.

so after having finished that episode, the two teenagers had since found themselves in eliza's bed, jaden of course staying the night, having to not even ask eliza if it was okay, she was going to offer anyway.

jaden was about to thank the girl for one of his early birthday surprises when he looked down, to see eliza's eyes closed, her hand placed gripping onto the duvet that was on top of jaden's exposed chests, the girls head resting on top.

he sighed, knowing he could just thank the girl in the morning, but for now, jaden leaned his head down, planting a small kiss on top of his girlfriends head. he then proceeded to wrap his arm around the girls waist under the duvet, tracing random shapes on her exposed stomach from where her stitch pyjama top had arisen slightly from her sleeping position.

it was then, that jaden felt comfortable and calm enough to close his own eyes, allowing sleep to overcome him too, the last thing he seeing was eliza  clenching her fist that was holding onto the duvet, making the boy smile at his girlfriend.

AUTHORS NOTE
double update today what!?

well technically it's now Thursday here in the uk, it being close to 1 in the morning

OH and i definitely having spent the last half an hour crying at a short movie that is on Netflix called 'if anything happens, i love you'

girl that shit made me ugly cry, like it got to me so badly,

so if you want to cry i guess, i would recommend watching it, it's only 12 minutes long, and there's no speaking in it, and it's just an animation, but the story behind it is so heartbreaking that it's actually making me tear up thinking about it again.

n e whore

hope you guys this shitty part, i just felt like writing and yeah!

stay safe!!🥺🤍🤍

bye - love you !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 290 21
A 19yr old, British, rising tiktok star gets a comment on her instagram post from a member of swayla. what will she do? who will she meet? love inter...
234K 3.7K 35
- 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗈 𝖾𝖽𝗂𝗍𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝖺 𝖻𝗂𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗁𝗈...
724K 15.9K 64
'𝙄𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚'
49.3K 515 15
Thea finds out Her old friend Nessa Is dealing with a lot of hate. She decided to message her. Next thing she knows she is at the sway house. Will sh...