I MARRIED JENNIE KIM || CHAEN...

By iheartchaennie

Park Chaeyoung knows that being married to a global kpop royalty isn't easy. However, Jennie Kim also knows... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read 🙇‍♀️)
- S1 - episode 1 -
- S1 - episode 2 -
- S1 - episode 3 -
- S1 - episode 4 -
- S1 - episode 5 -
- S1 - episode 7 -
- S1 - episode 8 -
- S1 - episode 9 -
- S1 - episode 10 -
- S1 - episode 11 -
- S1 - episode 12 -
- S1 - episode 13 -
- S1 - episode 14 -
- S1 - episode 15 -
- S1 - episode 16 -
- S1 - episode 17 -
- S1 - episode 18 -
- S1 - episode 19 -
- S1 - episode 20 -
- S1 - episode 21 -
- S1 - episode 22 -
- S1 - episode 23 -
- S1 - episode 24 -
- S1 - episode 25 -
- S1 - episode 26 -
- S1 - episode 27 -
- S1 - episode 28 -
- S1 - episode 29 -
- S1 - episode 30 -
- S1 - episode 31 -
- S1 - episode 32 -
- S1 - episode 33 -
- S1 - episode 34 -
- S1 - episode 35 -
- S1 - Final episode -
- S2 - episode 1 -
- S2 - episode 2 -
- S2 - episode 3 -
- S2 - episode 4 -
- S2 - episode 5 -
- S2 - episode 6 -
- S2 - episode 7 -
- S2 - episode 8 -
- S2 - episode 9 -
- S2 - episode 10 -
-S2 - episode 11-
-S2 - episode 12-
-S2 - episode 13-
-S2 - episode 14-
-S2 - episode 15 -
- S2 - episode 16 -
- S2 - episode 17-
- S2 - episode 18-
- S2 - episode 19 -
- S2 - episode 20
- S2 - episode 21 -
the internet
NEWS
- S2 - episode 22 -
- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -
- S2 - episode 23 -
- S2 - episode 24 -
- S2 - episode 25 -
- S2 - episode 26 -
The Final Note
Special chap season 1 (1)
Christmas Special Chapter

- S1 - episode 6 -

14.1K 552 372
By iheartchaennie

⚠️

Earlier that morning...

As much as Jennie doesn't want to leave the warm snuggles and her oh-so-sexy and gorgeous snuggle buddy, she has to.

She loves the idol life, yes, but she dreaded morning schedules as much as she dreaded those late ones that she has. She only had less than five hours of sleep and for an idol that's a lot of sleep already. But if you are married to a Park Chaeyoung, I'm sorry but five hours is not enough for snuggies.

So, with a heavy heart, she slowly gets out of bed, careful not to wake up Chaeyoung who's still sound asleep. She went to her room and took a bath. She fixed her things that she needs for her schedule and went down to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Aunty" Jennie greeted.

"Good morning, Jennie. What time did you arrive last night?" Aunt Bongsun asked.

"A bit late" Jennie answered.

She opened the fridge and looked for something.

"Aunty, do we have more kimchi?" Jennie asked.

"We still have some Kimchi stew" Aunt Bongsun.

"Uh, no I need kimchi. I'm going to make some fried rice for Chaeyoung to at least make up for last night's dinner" Jennie said.

"Of course we have! Here" Aunt Bongsun immediately gave Jennie the kimchi, and the woman was so happy to hear about what Jennie is going to do.

"Aunty, why do you look so excited?" Jennie asked while laughing.

"Nothing. It's just wonderful to see you take care of your wife, Jennie. I've seen you take care of Chaeyoung when you two were kids but this time it's different. You're not just friends you two are married" Aunt Bongsun said.

"This is long overdue, Aunty. I should've taken care of her non-stop. Maybe absence indeed makes the heart grow fonder. My days in the US were lonely. I've missed her. I've missed home" Jennie said.

She and Aunt Bongsun talked while they shuffled into the kitchen. There are things that she realized when she was away and she's determined to make up for the days that she's not with Chaeyoung.

Jennie looked at her watch and saw that it was almost 7 am. She finished Chaeyoung's breakfast and her breakfast just in time when the van that will pick her up pulled up at the driveway.

"I'll go now, Auntie. Just give this to Chaeyoung please" Jennie said and went out of the house.

The moment she mounted the van, Dara handed her her coffee. She said good morning to her manager and with a mischievous smile, she leaned over the driver's side and pushed the car horn twice, and laughed.

"Why do you keep on doing that?" Dara asked.

"Nothing. It was just like 'Wake up, bye, see you later' thingy" Jennie said and shrugged with a sweet smile on her face.

____________________

Jennie's update:

____________________

Lunchtime...

"I haven't seen my Ddeulgibear" Joy sadly said.

It was lunchtime and just like every day the three of them sat in their usual place. Joy looks over the table where Royals Ent. Artists usually sit, but the stars weren't there. According to Wendy, the four stars have a joint photoshoot for ELLE and the four of them will attend the afternoon classes instead.

"How did you know that?" Joy asked.

"Uhm... I- you see. Uhm. I checked their schedule!" Wendy said hitting a high note.

Chaeyoung is just enjoying herself while she watches her best friend make up stories in front of Joy. The latter doesn't have any idea how close the two of them are with Jennie and Irene.

"I checked it too but I didn't see it," Joy said.

"Maybe they deleted it to avoid spoilers," Wendy said.

"Oh you got a point there," Joy said.

Chaeyoung shook her head while she smiles. They wanted to tell Joy already but they know that the girl would react violently. They will just wait for Jennie and Irene's go signal then they will tell Joy.

"Don't worry, they will come soon, it's lunchtime" Wendy said.

They talk some more over lunch. Their lunch was so peaceful... or so they thought.

"Hi, Park Chaeyoung" they heard.

The three of them looked up and realized who just called Chaeyoung. The girl even has her minions as her backups.

"I was wondering why my day feels awful, turns out it's you. Would you mind showing yourself in the trash? Cause you're an eyesore" Chungha, Hallyu pop's Baddest Bitch walked over to the table where they are and started bitching at Chaeyoung.

Wendy who was surprised at how the idol talked to her friend talked back.

"Excuse me? That's not a very nice thing to say" Wendy said.

"Would you mind your own business, Shon?" Chungha said.

Wendy was about to talk back again but Chaeyoung stopped her. Joy who's the bravest among the three-spoke.

"Would you mind your manners?" Joy was having enough of this shit.

No one can bad mouth her friends especially not their angel Park Chaeyoung.

Chungha turned to Joy and was about to tell her off but Joy isn't backing down.

"Oh, yeah. You don't have that. I'm sorry, I forgot" Joy sarcastically said.

"You little-"

"What's going on here?" Irene suddenly was on the scene followed by Seulgi.

"Oh, nothing, Irene. Hi, Seulgi" Chungha said.

"It doesn't look like nothing to me," Seulgi said.

"Sluggy! She's being mean~ we didn't do anything, I swear! We were just eating then she came and started telling some not-so-nice things to Chaeyoung!" Joy said cutely it was disgustingly sickening.

"Ugh! As if you girls would care. She's a nobody and it pisses me off whenever I see her" Chungha bitchingly said.

(Is bitchingly even a word? Lol)

"Then close your eyes," Jisoo said.

Suddenly their table became the center of attention. They didn't notice that all four Royals Ent. artists are surrounding their table already, except Chungha because she's from another company.

"What's happening here?"

Chaeyoung knew the voice. It was Jennie. She knew she isn't the one at fault but she felt scared when Jennie is suddenly nearby, witnessing all this. She doesn't want Jennie to get involved. Hell! She doesn't want anyone to get involved.

She has been a victim of random bullying but she doesn't want anyone to know. Not even Wendy, her best friend knew about Chungha and her minions occasionally bullying her.

It was the first time that Chungha and her minions approached her while she was with her friends.

"Chungha here is harassing Chaeyoung, saying that she irritates her and we won't even care because Chaeyoung is a nobody," Irene said emphasizing every word for Jennie.

Maybe to provoke her. And it looks like it was working.

They didn't know if it was just a hallucination, but Jennie's face suddenly darkens, and her expression changed from her usual aura to a colder one.

"Just because she's not in the industry doesn't mean she's a nobody. She might be someone's everything so shut the hell up and I don't want to see you near her nor to her friends. Because if I see or hear that you've been harassing her again, you might want to look for another career, Chungha" Jennie said.

Chungha felt threatened but she won't show it so she laughed followed by her minions.

"You don't even mean that Jennie," Chungha said.

Jennie stepped forward until she was in front of Chungha. She looks at the girl in the eye and said the following words.

"Try me," she said coldly.

Chungha almost shivered in fear but she has a reputation to uphold. Wendy and Irene tried their best not to squeal because they have a secret to conceal and Chaeyoung is trying her best not to scream because Wendy is freaking squeezing her hands!

Before Chungha left she threw a glare at Chaeyoung and walked off followed by her minions.

"Leeches have 32 brains at least use one" Joy whispered, earning a laugh from the group.

When the laughter died down all their attention went to Chaeyoung who was fiddling with the hem of her shirt since a while ago.

"Thank you, everyone," she said softly.

"We got you, Flower" Joy said.

"Yes, Chaeng. Don't worry about it" Wendy said.

"Chaengie we're your friends," Jisoo said.

"You have to learn how to fight for yourself, Park. Not every day someone's here to protect you" Jennie said coldly and left.

Chaeyoung looked like a kicked puppy. Everyone kept silent. Irene let out an awkward laugh and followed Jennie. Seulgi and Jisoo stayed and chatted with the girls.

____________________

Jennie's update:

_____________________________________

Thanks, loves ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937 40 1
A marriage journey of two friends. One was in love and the other one was broken. How an unrehearsed marriage brought them closer and turned into a lo...
20.8K 965 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
12.2K 654 26
Separation doesn't mean the end of love, it creates love. Chaeyoung and Jennie have been married for five years. Kim Jennie's indifferent and cold be...
140K 5.4K 25
For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park Chaeyoung, is art beyond its form. A typi...