I MARRIED JENNIE KIM || CHAEN...

By iheartchaennie

Park Chaeyoung knows that being married to a global kpop royalty isn't easy. However, Jennie Kim also knows... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE (please read 🙇‍♀️)
- S1 - episode 2 -
- S1 - episode 3 -
- S1 - episode 4 -
- S1 - episode 5 -
- S1 - episode 6 -
- S1 - episode 7 -
- S1 - episode 8 -
- S1 - episode 9 -
- S1 - episode 10 -
- S1 - episode 11 -
- S1 - episode 12 -
- S1 - episode 13 -
- S1 - episode 14 -
- S1 - episode 15 -
- S1 - episode 16 -
- S1 - episode 17 -
- S1 - episode 18 -
- S1 - episode 19 -
- S1 - episode 20 -
- S1 - episode 21 -
- S1 - episode 22 -
- S1 - episode 23 -
- S1 - episode 24 -
- S1 - episode 25 -
- S1 - episode 26 -
- S1 - episode 27 -
- S1 - episode 28 -
- S1 - episode 29 -
- S1 - episode 30 -
- S1 - episode 31 -
- S1 - episode 32 -
- S1 - episode 33 -
- S1 - episode 34 -
- S1 - episode 35 -
- S1 - Final episode -
- S2 - episode 1 -
- S2 - episode 2 -
- S2 - episode 3 -
- S2 - episode 4 -
- S2 - episode 5 -
- S2 - episode 6 -
- S2 - episode 7 -
- S2 - episode 8 -
- S2 - episode 9 -
- S2 - episode 10 -
-S2 - episode 11-
-S2 - episode 12-
-S2 - episode 13-
-S2 - episode 14-
-S2 - episode 15 -
- S2 - episode 16 -
- S2 - episode 17-
- S2 - episode 18-
- S2 - episode 19 -
- S2 - episode 20
- S2 - episode 21 -
the internet
NEWS
- S2 - episode 22 -
- TGWFFTS x IMJK|| special episode -
- S2 - episode 23 -
- S2 - episode 24 -
- S2 - episode 25 -
- S2 - episode 26 -
The Final Note
Special chap season 1 (1)
Christmas Special Chapter

- S1 - episode 1 -

26.1K 694 189
By iheartchaennie

Chaeyoung woke up not because of her alarm but because of the car horn outside. She almost had a mini heart attack when she hastily sat up from her bed. She messed her already messy hair as she groan. It's been like that for a year already and she still can't get used to it.

She secretly peeked outside and watched someone go in a black van. She sighed and decided to go down to the kitchen to have her breakfast.

"Good morning" Aunt Bongsun greeted her.

"Good Morning, Auntie" she greeted.

"I'm going to get groceries later, do you need something? I can get it for you" Aunt Bongsun asked her.

"Uhm, I'm not sure, Auntie. I'll just send you a message later" Chaeyoung said politely.

"Okay. Eat breakfast now so you won't be late" Aunt Bongsun said.

Chaeyoung ate while having a conversation with Aunt Bongsun. The middle-aged woman has been with the Kims since Jennie was a kid and has known Chaeyoung since then.

Only a few people knew about the wedding and those people are someone that they trust. When the two got married, Aunt Bongsun and Uncle Jongmin are the two people that accompanied them to their house.

Aunt Bongsun is the one who cleans the house, cooks, and does the laundry. Chaeyoung helps sometimes when she's not busy with school since she insisted on doing house chores. Uncle Jongmin is Chaeyoung's driver, Jennie doesn't need one since her manager always picks her up or she just drives by herself.

"She has an early schedule today. She even missed breakfast" Aunt Bongsun said.

"What time did she get home last night?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's not even night anymore, I think I opened the door for her around three," Aunt Bongsun said.

"Did she eat dinner?"

"I'm not sure, maybe she did on the set, can you remind her to eat lunch? You'll see each other at school right?" Aunt Bongsun asked.

"I'll try, Auntie," Chaeyoung said.

After eating breakfast she went to her room and took a nice relaxing bath since she has leisure time for waking up early, and getting ready for school. She checked her phone while brushing her teeth.

____________________

She smiled as she puts down her phone. She fixed her clothes and when satisfied she gets her bag and left.

"Auntie, I'm going," Chaeyoung said.

"I'll just call Jongmin," Aunt Bongsun said.

"Oh, no need Auntie, Wendy will pick me up. Uncle Jongmin can accompany you to do the groceries" Chaeyoung said and went out of the house.

As if on cue she saw Wendy's car pulled up by the driveway.

"Hi," she said.

"I still can't get over how big your house is, Chaeng," Wendy said.

"It's not my house, Wen" Chaeyoung said.

"I thought it was your parents' wedding gift for the two of you?" Wendy asked.

"Jennie's parents" Chaeyoung just shrugged.

And yes, Wendy knew. She even attended the super simple secret wedding. She's invited because her parents are one of the primary sponsors and she's Chaeyoung's best friend.

"Speaking of the wedding. How's your marriage life?" Wendy asked while she was driving.

"Is it supposed to be special?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's been what? A year? Until now nothing's happening?" Wendy asked.

"What's supposed to happen?" Chaeyoung asked.

"I get it. We're still young and studying and she's busy with her career but isn't she suppose to give your relationship a little attention?" Wendy asked.

"Wen, I don't want to beg for time. And she's always busy, I am too. And you already said, we're still young. We'll have time for that" Chaeyoung said.

"She doesn't even acknowledge you at school," Wendy said.

"Well, it's the same in the house at times so what's the difference? And the public would just make a big deal out of it if she suddenly is close to a nobody like me. I don't want to cause problems" Chaeyoung explained.

"I don't understand your set-up. And for the record, you're not a nobody" Wendy said.

"You aren't too, Wen. Well, To put it simply. We are like... housemates" Chaeyoung ended the conversation when Wendy stopped the car for Joy.

"Well you are one lucky border because you're living with Jennie Kim" Wendy whispered.

"Hi, love birds!" Joy greeted them.

"Hi, joy" Chaeyoung said.

"So, what's up?" Joy asked.

"Nothing much" Chaeyoung answered.

Wendy started to drive but she has something that she needs to get out of her system.

"Joy, what would you do if you have a very hot housemate?" Wendy asked which made Chaeyoung glare at her.

"A hot housemate? Oh, there are many things that I would do to her. wait we're talking of a her right?" Joy asked and waited for Wendy and Chaeyoung to nod.

Wendy and Chaeyoung looked at each other and nodded at Joy.

"Nice, okay. First is I'll get rid of all my clothes, because I'll be walking bare naked around my house" Joy said.

"What the hell Joy!!" Chaeyoung shouted while Wendy laughed out loud because of their friend's vulgarity.

"You said a hot housemate, that would probably be the first thing anyone would do. Why? Who has a hot housemate?" Joy asked.

"No one, it's just one of Wendy's wild fantasies with Irene," Chaeyoung said smirking at Wendy.

"Oh damn girl! You should do what I said mother Wanda, hahaha. I bet Irene will never leave the house" Joy said.

"What the fuck, you two? Do you want me to kick you out of my car?!" Wendy shouted while the two were just laughing.

Her plan of teasing Chaeyoung backfired and now these two giants are ganging up on her.

"Wen, your secret and unrequited admiration towards Miss Bae are not so secret anymore," Chaeyoung said.

"What she said" Joy agreed.

They finally reached the school, Wendy parked her car at her designated spot. They all went down and noticed that there is a big commotion right at the school entrance.

They usually don't mind that kind of scenario but it changed when they saw who is the center of attention. It wasn't a big deal that their school is attended by this generation's top stars, it's just that students always make everything exaggerating.

Chaeyoung was ready to ignore the crowd when she saw a new but rather familiar girl clinging to her uh... Housemate as she told Wendy.

"Is that Kim Jisoo?" Asked Joy.

"Yes, the one and only Kim Jisoo. One of Korea's A-list young actresses and Korea's jewel" Yeri, one of their friends suddenly popped beside them.

"Hi, Yerim-ah!" Joy said.

"Hi, Sooyoung, Chaeyoung, and Wenyoung!" Yeri greeted.

"Pffft! Wenyoung" Joy and Rosie snorted which earned a glare from Wendy.

"So, she's the new student?" Wendy asked.

"Hmmm. But I heard there would be two. Maybe the other one is just a normal person" Yeri said.

"Wow, Jisoo! And she's Jennie's closest friend in the industry right?" Joy said.

"Wasn't it Irene?" Yeri said.

"Irene is her childhood best friend" Wendy answered.

All of them looked at Wendy.

"What?" Wendy asked.

They all just shook their heads at Wendy, the girl has a big crush on Irene.

"Everybody knows that" Wendy defended.

"We're not part of everybody, Wends" Yeri said and they all laughed.

"Oh look at Seulgi. If she's going to be my housemate, I'll certainly throw all my clothes" Joy suddenly said dreamingly.

"You might as well throw yourself at her" Wendy said.

"You know what? I will. Oh my gosh, to be carried by those toned guns" Joy said.

Yeri laughed at her while Wendy keeps on throwing judgmental stares at Joy.

"Seulgi won't even look at you, Joy. Look at what you're wearing?" Yeri teased.

"Yah! I was too lazy to pick an ootd. And I didn't know that my ddeulgibear will come to school today" Joy sulked.

"Awwwww poor sexy dynamite," Yeri said on her tiptoes while trying to pat Joy's head.

Chaeyoung was just quiet, still thinking about how Jisoo clings to Jennie naturally. Something that she hasn't done in public even just once.

___________________________________________

Enjoy, loves ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 965 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
49.6K 1K 26
Its Not That easy being Fake married To your best friend
38.7K 2K 11
It takes four seasons - summer, autumn, winter and spring - for Lisa to realise that she's been dating Chaeyoung all along.
140K 5.4K 25
For a multi-millionaire contemporary artist like Jennie, her long-time girlfriend and pianist prodigy, Park Chaeyoung, is art beyond its form. A typi...