It's Alway Been You ;3 (Todod...

By AnimexLover140

Izuku Midoriya is beginning his first day at U.A, he ends up meeting his first friend. Shoto Todoroki. They b... More

Note .-.
1: Where It All Began.
2: This Feeling?
3. Moments like this..
4. And It Begins
5. I-I did what?!
6. Picture Yaoi Moment Of 4
7. Jealously
8. The Misunderstanding..
9. The Others That Won't Help
10. It Got The Best Of Me..
11. It's Are First
12. Are First Date
13. The Wrong Idea!
14. What have I done...
16. Are Secret Field Trip?
17.All About Us (Road Trip)
18. A Week Just for Us!
19. I love you~
20. Are happy ending.

15. One Step Closer And Your Back!

59 5 0
By AnimexLover140

Todoroki's POV:

I had woken up with a bunch of pain and a strange noises. I open my eye's to see Kirishima, Bakugo, and Yaoyorozu. I also saw green hair but I didn't see the face, my friends ran up to me before I could. I was quite confused on what was happening until Kirishima called out a name "Midoryia". The first thing that popped up in my mind was my lover.. well I think he's now my ex lover, Izuku Midoriya. I remember the yelling, the crying and the heat that formed on my body. My mind click and yet my heart didn't. It had felt like my heart was frozen or empty. My ex-lover had gotten in my sight of line.. I felt something weird in my chest, like something starting to grow.. I had ignored it and I saw the watery eyes in his big emerald green eyes of his with tear steaming down his face:

M: H-hey Shoto.. The green head aka my possibly ex-lover had said to me.. I had weird sensation that stemmed through my body. I had thought it was cause he had called me by my first name so I had replied with:

T: Why are you crying? And I'll like it if you called me Todoroki.. I said that so plain, I thought I was sick or I wasn't in right mind set.. I felt like something I never felt.

K: Hey Todoroki.. How you feeling? The spiky hair boy asked 

T:..Weird...?..No..Empty.. I was confused by everyones faces. They looked sad, shocked, worried.. 

Mo: Guys.. we should let him rest.. 

B: Yeah.. How about we take you and Midoriya back to your dorm..?

T: Is Izuku okay with that? Again. I sounded so..so plain 

M: Yeah, i am.. What about you..? 

T: Yes.

K: Okay, let's get you up. Bakugo help me get him up

B: Alright.

Bakugo and Kirishima helped get up from the bed i was in which was the nurses office bed, not to mention it was a very hard bed (XDDD). I realize I was still in my UA uniform, I guess I had passed out  before changing, It's now all ruin. I guess either way I had to change out of them. I thanked the guys for getting me out of the bed and now for the long walk back. We exited the nurses office but we had to wait for Kirishima to lock up since he had the key and finally we were able to head back to our dorms. 

---Back At The Dormitory--

Momo had left since we passed by her side of the dorms and Bakugo went to his on are way to the third floor. Kirishima was still with us which was nice of him. We had finally gotten back to Izuku and I's dorm, I put in the door pin to unlock the door and when I had I saw in the corner of my eye Kirishima whispering into my ex-lover's ear. My heart began to once again ache in pain, I groaned and clench my shirt, I felt a little hand my shoulder and the pain faded. I looked over my shoulder to see my green hair ex-lover's having a face of concern. I brushed of his hand off my shoulder and immediately felt the pain coming back, I went inside quickly the dorm and ran to the bathroom, locking the door and leaving the concerned Izuku at the front door with Kirishima. 

Moments after I walked out the bathroom with still a bit of chest pain, when I had walked out the bathroom I expect a sleeping Izuku but I saw a Izuku with fidgety hand and his eyes were still puffy from his crying not to long ago. I walked over to check on him but it was body doing it. I had little time to see what the body of mine was doing. 

T: Are you alright Izuku? 

M: OH! yeah.. Wanna change and than we can sleep

T: yes, I will change and than sleep. 

I went over to the closet me and Izuku shared. I took off my pants and put on my sweat pants and took off my shirt but when I was changing a questioned popped in my head so I left my dirty shirt on the floor so I could go ask the green hair boy my question. 

T: Hey Izuku..?

M: Yeah,  Sh- T-todoroki..?

T: Are we still dating? Or have you broken up..? And if are broken up, can I know why? 

M: I- I think we are dating.. I mean I want too but.. do you..?

T: I don't know.. and you can go back to calling "Shoto" I said to him and walked back into the closet to change but the words Izuku told me were.. nice.. I started to feel something warm, yet cold just from his words.. 

I walked out the closet with my t-shirt and my grey sweat pants. I saw Izuku curled up in a ball, he was cold even though he had the blank over..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midoriya's POV:

On are way back Kirishima kept whispering in my ear to tell me ways to get back the Shoto I knew and fell for, Kirishima tips were pretty good tips! At the door I saw Shoto grunting in pain so i went over and softy put my hand on his shoulder, i could feel his body shake from shock, he looked over and brush off my hand. It kinda hurt.. I could very easily tell the difference from the Shoto that I grew to like and love, to the Todoroki that woke up and began to be cold, cold enough to hurt me and others..

I wished Kirishima a goodnight and headed inside. Todoroki was in the bathroom for awhile, I began to get worried.. I started to mutter things about Shoto like 'Does he remember me?' 'Does he remember what happened?' 'Does he think we're broken up..?' 'how do I get Shoto back..' I was gonna continue to mutter but I heard Todoroki ask me a question it kinda scared me..
I told Todoroki to get ready for bed since it was now 1 in the morning and I was tired as hell. Todoroki left the and headed for the closest. Moment later Todoroki came outside the closest without a shirt, 'god he's hot!' I thought to myself but than Todoroki as me another question..

T: Hey Izuku..?

M: Yeah, Sh- T-todoroki..? I'd almost called him by his first name.. force of habit..

T: Are we still dating? Or have you broken up..? And if are broken up, can I know why? when he asked that I didn't even know myself but I'm really hoping we are and that we can go back to normal 

M: I- I think we are dating.. I mean I want too but.. do you..? I want him answer.. I want him to say 'yes'.. 

T: I don't know.. and you can go back to calling "Shoto"  When he said I could call him 'Shoto' again gave me hope that what I doing Is gonna work!

I knew that I could use on of Kirishima tips he gave me, Shoto also has one side of his body hotter than his left so I thought I could make the room colder to make me cold and have a cuddle night with Shoto.. even though he will do it no matter what which I miss it and it hasn't even been I day. I smiled at the memories I had with Shoto. 

I had start the plan.. I began to get really cold, I was under the covers and yet it was still cold, I curled my body Into a ball and I was to cold to realize that Shoto was done changing. 

Shoto layed on the bed pulling the covers over him and I was sad that my plan didn't work. I thought that was it until I felt heat and strong arms rapping around my waist I looked over my shoulder to see Shoto.. h-he smiled! I felt joy rush through my body.

T: This is okay, right? I mean you seemed cold and my body did this on its own.. I heard worried and concern in his voice.. It felt nice hearing something else besides from that plan tone of voice

M: Yeah.. It okay! I said flipping over, my facing was facing his chest. I buried my face into his chest, rapping my arm around him and he began to hug me tighter.. I'm getting him back...! slowly.. but this is a win~

Shoto and I slowly drifted to sleep.. " I love you.." I whispered before I feel fast a sleep and I wasn't sure If he heard it but It didn't matter.. I just wanted to say it..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHH WHAT AM I DOING  IM BREAKING MY OWN HEART!!! </3

Word count: 1501

Time: 2:20a.m

Date: 11/25/2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 11.7K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
126K 1.8K 23
Shoto Todoroki is the most handsome and popular boy in School he has girls fangirling, and falling for him but he isn't in love with them at first he...
190K 8K 34
A couple months into the second school year Izuku Midoriya goes into UA high. There he meets a new friend named Shoto Todoroki. He deeply contrasts t...
19.2K 268 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...