Black Girl Fanfiction

Oleh JamieLangley5

This is a random compilation of character fluff and smut for beautiful black women of all shapes, sizes, and... Lebih Banyak

Hannibal Lecter's Wife (Fluff)
Hannibal Lector's Wife (Smut)
Kim Namjoon's Girlfriend (Fluff)
Kim Namjoon's Girlfriend (Smut)
Adam Driver (Fluff)
Loki (Fluff)
Loki (Smut)
Druig (Fluff)
Druig (Smut)
Dear Followers

Adam Driver (Smut)

930 6 2
Oleh JamieLangley5

I sat in the tub finally getting some time to myself. The stress of being a famous actors wife getting to me and I just needed some alone time. I heard Adam walking into the apartment with heavy steps. "Honey, where are you?" He asked. "In the bathroom," I yelled back. I heard him climb the stairs and turn the corner. "Hey honey," Adam said as he opened the door. "Hi baby, what's wrong?" I said looking up at him. "Nothing I just missed you." I finished my bath and dried off as he undressed and laid on our bed. I laid next to him and started gently brushing his hair with my fingers as I kissed him. Our kiss deepened and he grabbed at my afro trying to pull me closer. I wrapped my legs around him and sat in too of him. I looked down at all his imperfections and kissed them. I slowly grinded my hips on him as I kissed his lips and neck leaving tiny bites along the way. I grabbed a condom from our nightstand but before I could out it on Adam stopped me. "Can we start trying for kids?" He asked with a tiny smile on his face. "Ummmm" I said as I put the condom back in its place. "Sure." I lowered myself into his dick and rocked my hips. I started spelling my long ass name with my hips. This immediately elicited a moan from him. He placed his large hands on my hips, making me look like a small doll compared to him. He lifted me up and pumped into me causing me to moan uncontrollably from the constant friction on my g spot. I was close to my climax but he wasn't even close to done. I kept rotating my hips and sucking on his neck as he let of out his deep moans. "Oh fuuuuck," he moaned as he finally reached his climax. I dropped to the bed exhausted since I did all the work. "I'm not done yet," he said with a breathless grin.

*********Feedback

Behold

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Fake love Oleh :)

Fiksi Penggemar

94.9K 2.2K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
203K 8.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
991K 53.6K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 40.6K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...